Reasons for Joining/Visiting

Cast your vote! Polls here represent possible design decisions that we'd like community feedback on.

What Are Your Primary Reasons for Joining and Visiting the Forums?

Playshapes' Legend of Krystal
19%
(Renara's) LoK project
13%
Watching for updated/new games in the Creative Corner
28%
Discussing Creative Corner games
9%
Participating in (or starting) creative projects
11%
Roleplaying
10%
General chat
7%
Other (please specify)
4%

Total votes : 384

Re: Reasons for Joining/Visiting

Postby axmanjack » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:53 am

I use LOK to post some of my work.
axmanjack

Postby toddymon » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:48 am

I came to lok for the chatting, the people (and for getting the foxy caper up one day) and to show off my art and be apart of something.
toddymon

Postby Fuwa-TKO » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:34 am

Playshapes in general. LOK, i enjoyed, but i did not join forum. MIM, and subsequently the games based off it made me return, at which point i chose to join.

But basically, Playshapes. I'll be staying for whatever i end up doing on here.
Fuwa-TKO
Newly Registered

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:01 pm

I visited first after playing Dusty's castle, it intrigued me but wasn't really sure to or not. then after playing the newest LoK i think it was and there was something written before plaing it saying somthing like "if this isn't on newgrounds or Legend of Krystal" etc so I thought I'd check it out again. this time I was browsing through the site, particular fond of th RP section and decided to finally have a go my self.

Only been here since early Feb of this year and I've felt welcomed by many already, even tried to do an RP myself (failed XD) but was supported by others on the site. nappsii has been a great help putting me in right directions for my rp and will take them into consideration when retrying haha ^^ I've felt like I can open up a lot more of here than anywhere else, no-ones afraid of who they are and it is just brilliant to observe. Myself in my normal day to day life is dull and boring but here I can be my alter ego of Kitty (openly bi-sexual) who if I dared to be like in my normal day, I'd be ridiculed (I cannot spell sorry, dyslexia is a pain). Just want to say thanks! I need to brush up of my rusty rp skills and get into it!

Thays my reasons for joining and staying
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Matpneumatos » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:24 am

I joined to show my work, shoh my erotic video games and art, and also to take a look to other people's work, and see if i can play their games so i can learn about them, and have some inspiration for my own work, and of course to see people's opinion of certain things. this is a cool forum, full of developers and gamers. Greetings!!!
Matpneumatos

Postby BenshowSly » Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:29 am

To be honest, I don't even recall how I ended up here. But I know what I saw, mostly, impressed me. I want to improve my Flash skills and I saw some nice work and there is nothing wrong with a little kink to add to it, right? ;)
BenshowSly

Postby LadyFarah » Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:26 am

I recently joined in because I realize just how fun the Roleplaying section is! So there. ;P
LadyFarah

Postby FutaHorse » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:39 am

I at first joined to keep up to date with games and projects underway, but then I decided to take a step into the Roleplay realm, and I've met a lot of cool and interesting people. You guys are all like a family to me. I really think it's cool how everyone gets along and bands together to get projects finished or even offer up new ideas to existing pieces. I love it! Still getting use to how things work though, but that just takes practice!
FutaHorse
Newly Registered

Location: Wondering the damp forests in search of new play-toys ;)

Postby Lexie » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:06 am

I came because of the samus games, mainly corta'splatformer
Lexie

Postby MASigma » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:04 pm

I originally came here for Legend of Crystal, but discovered oh so much more through Peach's Untold Tale and most of all the Roleplayingg section.
MASigma

Postby fragmasterson » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:23 am

Actually first found this site from Gorpete's (might be spelling that wrong) LoK project.
fragmasterson

Postby ScourgeSlayer » Fri May 23, 2014 3:45 am

My reason is pretty much to learn how to animate and such also to help people with their projects in anyway I can. Srsly.
ScourgeSlayer
Newly Registered

Postby Valtiel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:07 pm

I played LoK for some time, but I've been spending a lot of times searching for good games in the forums. That was before I was a member though, I joined up mostly to keep in touch with the games being made and to participate in the roleplaying. :)
Valtiel

Postby venomouswings » Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:23 pm

game here after playing LoK and stayed for the other games, but have only just made an account to join in on the RP side.
venomouswings

Postby Pandora » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:54 pm

A friend invited me so I thought I would give it a try
Pandora

Previous

Return to Polls