XCOM Horny Valkyries 2.0!

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: XCOM Horny Valkyries 2.0!

Postby Riptide » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:04 am

Diana is having trouble aiming properly and misses e targets by a mile. She doesn't even notice the arguments going on behind her. Slowly but surely, her memories of being fucked on the field flood back in. She starts freaking out from the realization and starts randomly firing her gun around the immediate area. It's towards the ceiling so it doesn't hit anyone. After a few seconds of blindly firing, she drops her gun and collapses to the floor crying.
"Fuck... I... I can't believe they did that to me... I can't believe I enjoyed it..."
She starts cupping her crotch and staring at the gun she was previously holding on the floor. She them looks up at her squadmates around her, and awkwardly tries to excuse herself.
"Sorry, a small case of PTSD... It'll pass..."
She attempts to quickly change the subject back to the song, but her voice still has an unsureness to it.
"Do-Wah Diddy-diddy down."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I guess I'll go for ranged training to.
Last edited by Riptide on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riptide

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:09 am

Eva droned in her monotone, "Singing do wah diddy diddy dum diddy doo..." She did her best to follow the song despite it not being one she was truly familiar with and resumed her run at double pace toward the firing range.

After successfully making it the last few meters to the range itself, Eva got her pistol, checked the magazine, snatched a few extra magazines for extended practice and started taking shots.

Hearing the woman next to her mumbling to herself and grabbing her crotch, Eva spared a couple moments to look at her fellow between shots. She didn't dare speak up until she had been allowed to by the sergeant given the trouble she'd already waded through just getting to the range. Still she was quite concerned about the woman beside her even if her augments didn't allow it to show on her face.

Still going for the base training aim bonus
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Motoko » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:02 am

Motoko nods and follows her new sargent to get some food, looking quite a bit confused by her breeding comment, confused and aroused to say the least. She sat at the table and when she had finally been able to.she would dig in. "Honestly I'm surprised no one knows who I am...I was a pretty famous wrestler, at least in japan. Made good money then. It's how I became a pilot."
Motoko
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:10 am

Raising an eyebrow micki refrains from reaching out and smacking the fuck out of smalls when she shoves her loose change down her squad mates chest. Following the orders to double time it to the firing range micki keeps to herself and requests a sniper rifle from the weapons locker with six mags for practice. Doing her best to ignore smalls and everything around her." Just focus and hit the target micki that's all you need to do for the board to be happy." Muttering this just barely loud enough for smalls to hear if she is paying attention before firing off her first round down range at the farthest target.

requesting aim bonus for base activity.
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:51 am

Small's hung back a bit at the range to watch her new recruits work after collecting her old weapon, pausing slightly as memories of the mountain came flooding back.

Seeing Bradford she asked the Officer if the new facility had a MOUT course she could run her girls through before any operation, then moved to watch Clearwater shoot.

"Nice shot," She complimented, kneeling beside the prone woman, "But how are you under pressure."

Moving quickly, she reached down and grabbed Clearwater's pussy through her pants just before her next shot.

"These fucker's love to mess with your mind, they use your body against you." She whispered low to avoid the attention of the others, "Learn to shoot like this, I've lost enough girls out there."
exalted

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:29 am

Raising an eyebrow micki turns her head and Glares at smalls for a moment before saying." the name is micki try using it, this Clearwater shit is getting annoying. I'm only twenty five not fifty." Doing her best to focus on her target micki takes her time and aims down range at the target, when she is lined up she waits a few seconds to see what smalls does seeing she just talked to her like they were friends and that more then likely annoyed her. Pulling the trigger micki smiles with confidence in her abilities
Last edited by dragonmaster121989 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonmaster121989

Postby Riptide » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:48 pm

Diana is glad no one seemed to notice her little outburst. In fact, she feels so much better now that she knows the root of her problem. It was fun while it lasted, but she didn't want to be degraded this low ever again. How are they going to win a war if everyone is being ducked in the ass. Diana had a new goal in mind now. She was pissed the aliens took advantage of her and her Squadmates. She realized she was useless as a medic if the enemies were making love instead of war. She wouldn't be so useless if she could find a way to resist them.

"I'm all for this classic rock, but I just realized all this shooting isn't going to help me with diddly-squat. I'm off to become less of a burden."

As Diana walks out, she stops by Smalls and plants a kiss right on her lips. She is feeling much more confident with her drive for revenge today. Without waiting for a reaction from Smalls, she heads to the Medical Area to find a Doctor who can suit her needs.
Last edited by Riptide on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Riptide

Postby exalted » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:31 am

"Whatever you say, Donald," Smalls smirked back to Clearwater as she started to rub her hand back and forth over the woman's pussy, "But, If you can't focus and shoot through a state of arousal, you'll be a dead duck."

Standing up to check on Ridgefield she suddenly felt lips pressed against hers and then they were gone.

"The fuck?" She exclaimed, watching the medic from Alpha walk away.

Shaking it off she went to Ridgefield's lane and took the pistol from her hands, replacing it with her carbine.

"Let's see how you do with that."
exalted

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:58 am

Getting annoyed micki raises an eyebrow at the stupid Donald Duck comment but keeps firing her weapon. While focusing on ignoring her slightly aroused body micki carefully aims at her target trying her damnedest to hit the very center of the target even if her body was mildly craving more attention from the hand of smalls." I would be amused to see how you would do if I start doing the same to you while and you take my place on the floor with the rifle." Raising her head for a moment micki smiles at smalls and gives her a suggestive look that practically dares her to continue stroking her pussy.
dragonmaster121989

Postby exalted » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:37 am

"I'm alive," Smalls shouted back to Clearwater as she watched Ridgefield shoot, "The girls you're replacing aren't, that should tell you how well I fared. You want to make it out of here you will listen to those that know, and learn from the mistakes of those who aren't here. Back in the world you may have been hot shit, but that means nothing out here, it means nothing to that charging Berzerker looking to corn hole your ass. I'm orphan, my brother's queer, the city of Chicago got the clap from my sister, Mom drinks, Dad coughs blood, I have ringworm, immersion foot, the incurable crud and the alien invasion ruined my chances of being a brain surgeon. People, you are in XCOM. You have no problems. Except me."

"And him," She pointed at a silhouette of the Berzerker down the firing lane.
exalted

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:26 am

Eva took her steady shots with the pistol until the small arms weapon was unceremoniously pulled from her grip. The sergeant's carbine found its way into her grasp and Ridgefield stared at it for a moment before lining up a shot. As soon as she had her target set she began to squeeze the trigger but something in her head told her to stop. She tried again and was stopped once more.

Turning to look at her sergeant she said in her usual drone, "I am sorry, sergeant. I seem to be unable to bring myself to use this weapon. I have not been cleared to. My apologies." Her face held in the same stone mask as always she placed the long rifle down on the table next to her and waited for further input.
Albedo28

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:56 pm

Unsure if there was any way of saying or doing anything about the verbal bearing she was just handed micki raises an eyebrow and just remains quiet accepting that she had that one coming. " Sargent I do believe if I am to master the art of your new training I am going to require more assistance from you." Directly referring to what smalls was doing not all that long ago micki smiles to herself and keeps firing at the massive berzerker targets head down range. In a low voice that's just barely above a mutter micki says." I'm sorry for judging you, I know nothing of what you have been through or who you did it with."
dragonmaster121989

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Nym sighed when one of her squaddies ran off with the wrong squad. "Sarah, why don't you take your new squad mate to the fitness room. Maybe you two can get to know each other better. I'm gunna follow the medic, I think she is confused." With that Nym stood up straight and hopped over the counter and went off to the firing range. Once there she asked the woman in the gun cage where her squaddie was and was informed she just missed her. With that she trotted out of the firing range and looked about. Asking someone walking by if they noticed the woman and they pointed towards the med bay. With a nod she began tracking down her AWOL squaddie. After a while she eventually caught up to her missing squad member. Walking up behind her she placed a huge hand atop her head to halt her. "What the hell are you doing?" She asked, being sure to wait for the woman to turn around after she stopped her. Both hands on her hips now she looked down at the medic, awaiting a response to her question.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Soref12 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Sarah gave a slight nod as Nym got up, once she had gone and Sarah had eaten the rest of her food she turned to Motoko. "Alright let's get going, don't want to disobey a direct order now do we?" She got up, a slight grin on her face, and then headed for the fitness room looking over her shoulder to make sure her squad mate had followed. Hopefully Nym wouldn't be long and the four of them could get some fitness in together, then they would be atleast a little more prepared for what they might find on their first mission.
Soref12

Postby Riptide » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Diana curses under her breath. She thought she could slip away fairly unnoticed. Though kissing her Sergeant probably wasn't the best idea in hindsight. She tries to come up with an excuse, but doesn't sound too convincing.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been feeling well lately. It might be my allergies coming back, I was just going to clear some medication with the doctors."

She knows she is going to be useless the second an alien gets near her. It didn't take a medical professional to see she had an addiction that would return with a vengeance on the field. But she knew as a medical professional that when you get enough of a drug, it's effects would eventually lessen with each dose. She had a theory, and she wanted to personally try weapon using it.
Riptide

Postby exalted » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:21 pm

"Get yourself checked out by engineering," Smalls shook her head slightly, taking her weapon back from Ridgefield, "I need to know when the shit hits the fan you can still use other weapons effectively."

Slinging the weapon she turned back to Clearwater, taking a knee beside the woman.

"Unbutton your pants and start fingering yourself with your off hand, you wont always have someone you want around to help when the time comes" Smalls said flatly, "A single headshot wont stop a Berzerker, I've seen them charge through walls of claymores and frags. Take 'em off at the knees, allows everyone else a chance to concentrate their fire or get the hell away."
exalted

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Nym nodded as the woman tried to explain herself. "Well then I'll come with you then." She said with a slightly fake smile, intent on following the woman to the medical bay.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Riptide » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:50 pm

"Okay, if you really want to waste your time, feel free."
Diana wasn't worried at all with her getting in the way. When she would get to the medical bay she would ask for some privacy and get her business done in peace.

She walks silently to the medical bay with Nym, and tries to seek out a free doctor when she arrives.
Riptide

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:25 am

Eva stands to attention and faces her sergeant, "Ma'am, with all due respect, I already explained that I am not authorized to use weapons outside of my suit save for pistols. If in the field and xcom operatives are in need of assistance I shall be able to do whatever is necessary to assist them. Currently we are neither in the field nor is your position sufficient to authorize me new weapons. Thus my difficulty. I am sorry you are not satisfied with my ability but I cannot change what has been decided for me by our superiors. I'm certain that you, as a military professional can understand that. I can also assume you're experienced with the fact that once contact with the enemy is achieved the rules change."

She stands rigidly waiting for a response.
Albedo28

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:06 am

Following the orders of smalls micki unbuttons her pants and slides her off hand into her panties and starts fingering her pussy while gently stroking her clit with her thumb." Thank you ma'am... I will learn to fire accurately even during an orgasm." Attempting to ignore the over powering sensation of her fingers expertly pleasuring every spot that gets her the most excited micki takes aim yet again and pulls the trigger when she is sure her shot is lined up. Completely missing the target micki sighs and takes a deep breath then exhales trying to calm her self enough to hit the target. Lining up her sights again micki takes another shot hoping her aim is more true this time around.
dragonmaster121989

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay