Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:30 am

Getting to the roof was easy enough and the moment she reached the 12th floor she had planned to blow holes into the walls. With the trip wire explosives she had it would be enough to weaken the walls and allow tether to pull down said walls. Granted the element of surprise may be lost but she had better plans for their caution. Teaching the suites she noticed the guards and their vip. Someone like that may be able to give her more access. Signalling Toxin and Tether to act. Tether is the first to attack firing off his book shots to impale and kill the biggest guard. With her arrows firing off at the left over guards. Making sure to fire an arrow off at the vip in order to pin him down. Toxin played back up firing off direct spot attacks at those that either got too close or either me or toxin missed.

Else where with Spark and Arrow being cornered with the new girl as Arrow began growling moving to hit the trash can, they had bumped into, flying straight at the guard. While this could had hurt him and knocked him out it was a mere feint as spark rushed the guard jumping at him in an attempt to bite down on his neck before he could call out for help. The force of the bite would be more than enough to snap the man's neck.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:24 am

Akane winced, waiting to see if she needed to go in and assist in dealing with the guard that both dogs had leapt onto within seconds. Depending on if the guard was down or not, Akane would then quickly slip inside, her goal being whatever pushed power into this place... her goal for the moment to take it out and leave the place completely darkened so she could better stealth her ass through this place... her goal being also to make it seem like a glitch or an accident of course, not like they'd instantly think it was a Taimanin if the power went out... at least she hoped they weren't that paranoid.
MASigma

Postby Icaelus » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:18 pm

Aynn watched the reactions of the three women closely. They definitely knew something, that was for sure. Just as she was considering asking again, the redhead stepped up, meeting her gaze. She seemed like the oldest..and probably also was the leader of this trio. The question was enough for Aynn to confirm that they indeed knew something about Almata's capture. And they were asking a price..
Aynn sighed. She couldn't very well just tell them that she was with the Taimanin. If they snitched, it could be disastrous for the entire cell here. Well..there was also the option of force..but why not tell a little white lie?
"I'm a field agent working for a humanitarian aid organization. We can offer you safety, aid and possibly a way to get off this island if you so desire. The woman who was captured is a fellow agent holding sensitive information..we need both that and her back, by hook or by crook. Please, talk to me."
It was pretty much half the truth, anyway. Now..let's hope they bit the bait. But she wasn't kidding about trying to help. No one deserved to live as sex slaves to those damn orcs.
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:37 pm

Zera

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"I did say to come at me with everything. I'll take both of you on" King said as he lowered his stance.

Zera's Attack Roll (Str): 18 + 3 = 21
King's Guard Roll (Con): 14 + 5 = 19, Hit.

Shadow Clone's Attack Roll (Str): 2 + 3
King's Guard Roll (Con): 13 + 5 = 18, Block

You strategy seems to work. As King blocks your shadow clone. You are able to land a solid hit on King's knee. As you step away you see that King doesn't follow up the attack. He simply stands there as he gauges you strength. "The was a wonderful first attack. You and your shadow friend there are truly able to work in tandem. Now the real battle begins" King says as he re-enters his stance.

Initiative (Dex):
King: 9 + 3 = 12
Zera: 2 + 2 = 4

Izumi

"That sounds like a plan to me" Said Dr. Kusanagi as he pulled out a scalpel from his sleeve as he prepared to throw it at the other creature.

Izumi Attack Roll (Str): 15 + 5 =20
Yellow Roper 1 Evasion Roll (Dex): 16 - 1 = 15, Hit.
Yellow Roper defeated.

Dr. Kusanagi Throwing Weapon Roll: 16 + 4 = 20
Yellow Roper 2 Evasion Roll (Dex): Natural 20
Yellow Roper 2 Counter Attack Roll: 8 + 1 = 9
Dr. Kusanagi Defense Roll: 19 - 5 = 14

The smooth motion of your swing cleaves the monster in two. Dr. Kusanagi doesn't have the same luck as the scalpel he throws is caught by the yellow roper. It then attempts to hit the doctor with it only to miss.

You hear the moans become louder as you see two more creatures move towards you. One was red with green tentacles while the other was black with red tentacle. "Watch out" Warns Dr. Kusanagi. 'The red one spits out venom while the black one is extremely strong."

Aynn

While the brunette and blonde seem concerned, the red-head just seemed to scoff at Aynn. "Why would we leave?" She responded in a haughty tone. "It may not look like it but we're close to making our break. Handling some rough customers is just part of the job. Plus if one of your members got captured so easily then I doubt you can help us." The then turns and walks away. "Mimi, Kiki, lets go" She says to the other two women as they follow close behind her.

Just when you think all is lost you hear footsteps approach. It was the brunette who you just talked to. " I'm sorry of Tiki's behavior. I think she may have lost sight of herself if that makes any sense. About your friend, I did see her body being put into a van and carried away. That van usually comes by to collect any bodies that show up at the hotel. He's located near the north end of the island." The girl then gives you a card with the address on her number. "My name is Mimi, if you can really get me off this island then please do so soon. I don't know if I can last another night here. Just call me when the time comes." Mimi then turns around to run back to her co-workers.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:33 am

"As you wish." Is all she says before they both pounce to strike at him. Feeling the wood bounce off of his knee she spins up and away from him the shadow echoing her movements to stand behind him. "Wasn't aware this was a battle." She smirks at him before beginning to circle him once more, waiting for his attempt to strike at her before attempting to dodge out of the way and appear behind him as her shadow and her trade places before trying to land a double blow upon his ribs and take his breath away from him.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby exalted » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:42 am

"You bastard," snapped Jacky, as she pushed Mike off her, "how about a little warning next time?"

Rolling off the bed, she grabbed a bunch of tissues from the night stand and started trying to blot the cum that leaked from her sopping pussy.

"What if I wasn't on the pill, prick?" She was, but wasn't going to miss an opportunity to bust Mike's balls, "What about my needs, only one of got to cum if you bothered to notice."

Looking around for a beer, she glanced through the two way mirror that looked down into the bar at girl she had brought to the bar.

"So, what did you think of my friend?" She smiled wickedly back at Mike, "Ready for round 2?"
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:41 pm

Zera

King's Attack Roll: 10 + 5 + 3 = 18
Zera Uses Shadow Clone: Swap (Int): 19 + 2 = 21, Attack Evaded

Zera Attack Roll: 13 +3 = 16
King's Guard Roll: 3 + 5 = 8, Hit

Your plan works without a hitch. As King throws his punch he hits Zera's shadow. As her shadow dissipates, Zera comes in and nails him below his ribs. You hear a gasp and then see the smile on his face. Then he moves in to tackle Zera.

Jacky

"Sorry Jacky, I doubt most guys would last long fucking a hot piece like you" Mike said in his defense. As you look out the window you see Sara just nursing a bottle of beer. At the mention of a second round, you see Mike nod in approval. " A little three-way action is always good. Don't worry, Ole Mike will be sure to take care of your womanly needs".
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:26 am

"It's almost as if you're not trying King." She announces with a laugh before bouncing back, in doing so makes a little flip before smirking at him as he comes to charge her. Bracing herself she moves in and ducks before attempting to throw him using his own charge up into the air and onto his back before delivering a sharp kick to his arm to reprimand his brutish attack.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:21 am

Izumi's blade slices through the the roper with ease. She sheathes it once more as the two halves of it fall to the ground behind her. Looking back, she sees the Doc isn't doing quite as well but at least he's holding his own. Helping him would have to wait though since two new ropers were approaching. Hearing Kusanagi's warning, Izumi decides to take a more cautious approach to fighting them. She takes aim and fires a kunai at the red one, hoping to take it out from a distance so she can focus on dodging the venom it spits and then deal with the black one one on one.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:48 am

"Oh, you'd better or this will be last you see of it Mike," She threatened jokingly as she slumped into a lounge chair to wipe away the last evidence of their encounter, "Oh and get me a beer... or six, while you're down there... and my pants too ya prick, I aint fulfilling no naked bunny fantasy of yours, hopping bottomless around your bar, perv."
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:07 am

Jacky

"Yea, Yea" Mike said as he went downstairs, passing Jacky's pants to her. When he returns upstairs, he has a six pack in hand along with Sara right behind him. Mike seems to have a large smile on his face. "It seems your friend really wants to get in on this action" He said. Sara approached you slowly and takes your hand. "Getting to mess around with a personal hero, how could I turn that down! So how should we start?" She says ending her sentence with a sultry tone.

Izumi

Izumi Attack Roll: 17 + 5 = 22
Red Roper Evasion Roll: 18 + 1 = 19, Hit: Red Roper Defeated

Dr. Kusanagi Attack Roll: 19 + 4 = 23
Yellow Roper Evasion Roll: 9 -1 = 8, Hit: Yellow Roper Defeated

Black Roper Attacks Izumi:
Black Roper Attack Roll: 14 + 2 = 16
Izumi Evasion Roll: 3 + 5 = 8, Hit

The kunai pierces the monster and reaches it's core. You watch as it withers and falls to the ground. You watch as Dr. Kusanagi does the same to the yellow roper he was fighting before. It's then that Izumi feels a tentacle hit her in the side. It's then that you realize that the Black Roper was close by.

Zera

King's Attack Roll: 13 + 5 + 3 = 18
Zera Evasion Roll: 4 + 2 = 6, Hit

Zera Attack Roll: 16 +3 = 19
King's Guard Roll: 11 + 5 = 16, Hit

King comes in too fast and and too hard for you to throw him as he rams his shoulder into Zera's chest. But you recover enough to nail him in the arm with a kick. "Well done. One more hit and you'll have your new mission" He said. As he prepared for his next attack, you notice a strange glow appear around his body.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:42 am

"Dance for me," Jacky purred, lifting up foot up onto the chair base with her to freely show her dripping pussy.

Taking a cold bottle from pack Mike had brought she popped the cap and took a big slug from the long neck before rolling he chilled glass across her brow. She watched with glee through the amber liquid as Sara did her striptease, letting the beads of condensation that formed on the chilled glass drip onto her burning breasts. Slowly, as Sara danced, she lowered the bottle and ran the cool edge around the lips of her pussy and clit, moaning softly as she did.
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:39 pm

Gasping as she is slammed into Zera bounces and recoils from the impact, panting a little before she delivers her own kick at his arm. Hearing him she tilts her head and shrugs a shoulder before approaching him purposefully, her sparring weapons spinning in her grip as she attempts to conceal her way of approaching her attack upon him before she leaps forth. Rushing him she attempts to dart and zig zag before slamming her weapons down upon his shoulder and further disable him from fighting back before moving to knock him onto his back and stand above him victorious.

MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:27 pm

Manka looks upon the tacky entrance to the knock off arena and smirks with hidden disgust. She wasn't much of an artist or a thinker and even SHE was ashamed to look at such a thing. "A proper arena is advertised with beautiful women and word of mouth. This is just plan ugly..." When Yumiko mentioned her lack of sneakery she laughs. "It's hard to be quiet with a body this big, but when you are as invincible as I am who needs to sneak? Besides, we were sent to make a message, sneaky is to quiet a message for me anyways!" She exclaims, drawing her weapon and flat out destroying the signs with a few broad strokes of her massive weapon. Once her desicrations of this soon to be mass grave was finished, she decided to smash in the door and enter ahead of the succubus. "I'll take the roll of vanguard for this mission. Feel free to relax on my coils!" She exclaims, as she slithers forward slowly through the door.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Reaver » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Almata growled in frustration and anger as her plan failed and she was repositioned to be facing away from Aleister. "I will burn my own body and womb to nothingness before I willingly accept your spawn." A useless threat and remark since he would give her his spawn whether she wanted it or not, then force her to birth and nurse. The thought of having to look at a corrupted child of her own sent an intense chill up her own spine. She'd be exiled from the Drazinor when they found out, never allowed to return to her clan's dimension or contact another Drazinor without permission, basically one of her worst fears. "Aleister...... Please you can't let him do this!" Pleading and grunt as she felt demonic spunk entering her. "You know what our clan will do to me, they are all I have! All I live for! You were one once! You know how important they can be to you! I-I-I can give you our safehouse location!" Trying her best to turn her neck to barter with her corrupted relative. Yes it was betraying the Taimanin to save her own grace but she wasn't going to dwell on it. The Drazinor and the Taimanin needed a skilled operative not another corrupted Drazinor against them. She had underestimated the intent and willingness of her sibling and knew that if she kept for longer she'd eventually be broken into giving up more than just that. At least this way there was a chance of gaining leeway or escaping the worst fate imaginable to her.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:29 pm

That was two down, no make it three as the doctor finally took down the roper he was fighting. The momentary distraction of watching the Doc was just enough for a hit to get through though. Izumi grunted as the tentacle smashed into her side, but kept her feet planted firmly and stood her ground. Now it was time to hit back. Izumi unsheathed her sword and dashed forward to slash the black roper.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:12 am

Zera

King Uses Blossoming Blue Flame!: 9 + 2 = 11
King Attack Roll:7 + 5 + 3 = 15
Zera's Evasion Roll:2 + 2 = 4, Hit.

The glow around King's body ignites to form a large blue flame around his body. He dashes towards you and hits you with a simple punch. When he connects, the blue flames explode and covers Zera's body.

Blue Flame Resist Roll (Wis): 11 - 2 = 9 Hit!

The flame doesn't seem to anything surrounding around her. However it feels as though your burning from the inside.

Zera Attack Roll: 11 +3 = 14
King's Guard Roll: 18 + 5 = 23, Miss

When you attempt to strike him in the shoulder, all you hit is the floor. When you look behind you it's King standing above you. "These blue flames burn all my enemies to ash. Though for sparring purposes I use a weaker version. So what do you say, do you want one more chance."

Jacky

Sara doesn't miss a beat. As she gets up on the table she begins to dance. She twists her body showing off her curvy body. Mike sits and nods as he appreciates the show. Slowly she begins to strip her clothing. Her jeans give way to a black thong as her tank top is removed to a matching black brassiere. In her underwear she begins to saunter towards Jacky, getting close enough for her to touch.

Manka & Yumiko

You destroy the front entrance and walk right in. The two of you travel for a while until you reach a center stage. As you enter a cage seems to rise up from the ground sealing you from the rest of the stadium. Its at that minute you hear a voice over the intercom. "I was expecting some party crashers ." You look up to see an fat shadow in the box office above surrounded by larger, thinner shadows. "Your with the Red Mane right. You girls look like you could handle yourself. How about you work for me? I can promise you a larger paycheck and more pussy then you could handle." You could here the confidence ooze out from his mouth.

Almata

Baphomet's torrent of cum finally stops as he slips his semi-hard cock out of Almata's pussy. With a large plop he exits as he's seed drips from her hole. Aleister seems to stop chanting and closes his book. " You don't have to worry about the rest of the family. You won't be seeing them for a while" he said. The inscriptions below you begin to glow as you feel your lower region cramp up. As you look down you realize that your stomach has begins to look 3 month's pregnant. "King requires a special demons like Baphomet for the Chaos Arena. But summoning him is time consuming. It's much easier to have his offspring participate. Though with the opening date approaching we will need to expedite the process" As Aleister talks, Baphomet approaches Almata with his cock in her face. "Clean it" he says, as if trying to gauge her obedience.

Izumi

Izumi Attack Roll: 7 + 5 = 12
Black Roper Evasion Roll: 16

Dr. Kusanagi Attack Roll: 5 + 5 = 10
Black Roper Evasion Roll: 16

Black Roper Attacks Izumi:
Black Roper Attack Roll: Natural 1
Izumi Counterattack Roll: 2 + 5 = 7
Black Roper Evasion Roll: 6, Hit

The Black roper escapes unharmed as it bends out of the way of both your attacks. As the creature tries to strike you, it'a attack misses and leaves him open for you to slash at the creature's main body. The wound is deep but it looks like it can still stand.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:05 am

Gasping at the strike she goes to her knees her attempt failing and sending her onto her hands and knees, her eyes watering as she looks up at him and glares. Gasping she clutches where ever she seems to feel the burning under her skin. her eyes pinching closed as she fights to regain some muscle control that doesn't have her writhing about. "Not sure why you're telling me that unless you're plan was to kill me." She states with a glare before moving to her feet and moving to strike him quickly in the throat with her wooden weapon.

MelissaB

Postby ZeroParadox » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:22 am

Considering the state of security here Hibiki decides to rush up the stairs, relying on his newfound boost of energy to keep him going.
ZeroParadox

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Kusanagi was right about this roper being better than the others. It managed to twist out of the way of her blade and launch a counter attack. Thankfully that attack left it open for Izumi to use a counter of her own. She ducked under the tentacle as it flew at her and stepped forward to slash at it's body. She had drawn blood but the creature still stood so she immediately followed up with another strike.
FragranceofMtDew

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay