Mahou Shoujo Rorupurei: Chapter 02

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Mahou Shoujo Rorupurei: Chapter 02

Postby VintageBass » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:14 am

All
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

This is getting annoying. Nobody, not one of the many people packed into the hall, even try to pretend they care about this woman's speech. All that's being said is nothing but droning and muttering. Sure there is... Well, MAYBE something important is going on in the speech, but no one cares. Events have slowed to a soul-crushing crawl and something needs to be done to get some excitement, something for the students to get their attention.

Something had to change.

Felice snaps first. Giving into the building rage, the mildly unstable woman gives one strong push to get the secretary away from the podium, prompting sighs of relief and a heartfelt look of thanks from everyone in the audience. While there are still hints of the terribly sour look from before her rise to Speech-Giver, it is now replaced with a look of apology, due in part to seeing how some students are ready for a fight. "We do sincerely apologize for wasting all of your time on this," she explained, looking over at the only other remaining woman on the stage, and getting her to nod in agreement. "We do want to let you know that we are excited to have you all here at the Academy, and that we want to wish all of our new arrivals the best of luck. So please, enjoy your stay! Welcome to your new home! You are all dismissed for the evening."

Finally the shackles are broken! Everyone can head back to what they were doing previously, before it's time to go back to the dorms. There are some matters that need to be taken care of... One who is in possession of some unwanted children, supernatural and gooey creatures to talk to, a maid that needs some handling, and someone who is watching all from in the middle of the crowd... and whoever it was that blurted out from above said crowd. Whatever is going on, the students, including the newest one that many people laid their eyes on, are now free to do whatever they please.

Things at Rorupurei are about to get heated...

Katie

Now that the torture of the droning is over, it's time to go back to the torture on your body. Seeing that things are getting really uncomfortable inside of you, some medical attention is of the upmost importance right now. Thankfully, seeing that you did run into the Academy's nurse earlier, you're soon greeted by that exact same nurse. She already knows that you had something crawling inside of you, and as such her attention is focused on your protruding gut.

"Hm, this certainly doesn't look good," she muttered to herself. She takes you by the hand and starts leading you out of the auditorium. "Come, I will need some time to pump whatever is inside of you out. This shouldn't take too long..."

Bella

Seeing that the proctors surrounding you are focusing on the other students and getting them out of the auditorium, you now have the time to check on your Slime. She's.. Not looking good. She's barely moving inside of her bottle, and seems to have lost most of her vibrant colouration. She can't exactly speak at the moment due to her residing in a plastic water bottle, and you're not sure how everyone would react to you suddenly unscrewing the cap and asking the liquid inside what's wrong... But you can't help but feel a little worried.

Keiko

That thud you heard certainly caught your attention, snapping you away from the thought of video game bears before noticing that people are heading out for the evening. Which means that Eleanor, or Rosa... whatever she called... is now available for a nice chat, or you could go back to the greenhouses. Seeing that the swamp witch is all by herself, you could talk to her and see what her plans are for the evening, and maybe partake in said plans.

Kiha

So the end of this torture has end and it seems like the maid is taking the girls with her to do whatever evil plan she has in mind. You can go after her and see what you can do about her, using your master pencil fencing skills to deal with her... you get the feeling they may lead you to more of your quarry, and mayhaps if they're not aliens, you could make friends!

Ciera

Well, that is over. Finally you are away from all of these people and able to head back to the comforts of the clock tower. You can see the dullahan, who was busy doing her job helping the other proctors get everyone out of this place. Once she has a free moment, she heads over to you and suggests that you both head back, seeing how things are getting late... And, she says there's something she would like to do at the clock tower as well.

Florina

Well, something strange happened to you. At first you found yourself the center of atttention, followed by a strange and very brief dream with a strange, and potentially psychotic madman, and then the woman on stage gets knocked out by another woman, and then ends with everything leaving the auditorim. Whatever happened there, it is over now, and here you are at the Academy.

But the thing is now, you have no idea on how you got here and no one to help you. Actually, there is someone sitting next to you, and you are getting a strange feeling that this person isn't who they appear to be. She looks strange, as if she isn't really a girl, but she has quite feminine features about her. She looks over at you and smiles. "Hello there," she said. "It's a pleasure meeting you, even after that introduction."

Val

As much you want to re-enact a movie scene, finally things are moving! People are streaming out of the auditorium and are on their way to the dorms. Finally, your plans for a movie night with Bunny can finally come true! There is also the matter of Vivian, who is looking at Bunny with a disgruntled look on her face, like she is not all that happy with how clingy the golem girl is. Perhaps there is a movie that could get the girls to come together and enjoy?

And before you can say anything, with everyone around you leaving, your maid starts pushing you out. "All right, let's get going," she said flatly. "We are not going to get anything done if we stay in here..."

Nat

As much she wants to re-enact a movie scene, finally the madness has come to an end and the blonde lets out a long, hearty sigh. Free to move, Nathalie notices that the secretary isn't doing all that well and the other two women up on stage are heading down to get out of this place, much like everyone else. Seeing that the secretary is out of commission, or at least not going to be reprising her role anytime soon, this gives Nathalie a chance to change her position once again, and she runs up to the two women to ask about her job. "Excuse me! Hey, listen!" she stated, catching up to the two. "Um, look, I think you two are in need of a new secretary and I'm the girl you're looking for!"

Minor Note

Thank you Earthsage for providing ideas and especially editing most of this
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Re: Mahou Shoujo Rorupurei: Chapter 02

Postby venomouswings » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:18 pm

Well that was strange.

How so?

It felt like someone erased a period of time and sent us back a bit.

Really? I think you're just imagining things.

... Maybe you're right.

Regardless of strange things happening whatever this assembly was now over and they were free to go. Finally she thought to herself, know I can finally go to my room and have a with such a cutie, know all she had to do was hope Vivian wasn't going to jump in as well. Still lost in thought she was suddenly interrupted by her maid, who was now slowly pushing her toward the exit of the hall. "Ok I'm moving, you don't have to push me." Still hugging Bunny she made her way out of the hall and toward her dorm, hopefully this time she can get there without a TV screen coming down. Vivian was still giving Bunny looks like she didn't trust the girl, nothing new but not something she was going to ignore for a long period of time, hopefully with in a day or so her maid will calm down and then they can be a some what happy trio.
Last edited by venomouswings on Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
venomouswings

Postby spriter1 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Ciera stands up and gives a stretch when it seems that the assembly is FINALLY over, trying to get rid of any lingering sleepiness from it. She doesn't really move since she doesn't want to lose Alicia, who right now was the only person that seemed to have an idea as to what the fuck was going on. When the proctor does come over and say it might be wise for them to go now, and the fact that she wants to go over to the clocktower herself, the mechanic says "Sure I fancied heading back over myself, but if you still have stuff to do I'll just wait outside the door for you to finish."
With that, Ciera quickly follows the crowd out of the door, but once she is through she will stand to the side instead of following the crowd down the hallway.
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Gingoguy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi, you look very nice!

There were definitely some strange occurances following Florina on this day. Clearly a duty Bombastic Light would have to attend to! This wouldn't be easy however, she somewhat knows this. It would take all of her ingenuity, intelligence, and inconcentration to crack this case. Although, it would be rude to ignore this girl. Every super heroine HAS to consider social presentabiltiy!

Wait, what introduction? Oh, the thing happening up there! Sorry, I was dreaming through most of that.
Gingoguy

Postby Nobudi » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:49 pm

Keiko Tsumugi stretched her arms. Man, that was a long speech.
Now, she could press for information from Eleanor.
"Soo, how does one breed a mind reading flower?" she curiously asked the Witch as she approached her.
Nobudi

Postby DomJoe » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:25 pm

FINALLY. That unimportant lady finally stopped talking. Boy, was that long! Kiha breathes a sigh of relief as she looks around for something to do. She still needs to rescue that girl from that maid and other girl, but she can't risk getting caught by the maid. She's gonna have to do it all sneaky like! Trying to draw as little attention to herself, Kiha begins to stalk the trio, seeing where they were going to take the girl... and if she really is in trouble, she'll spring into action with a ka-pow and a swoosh!
DomJoe

Postby Soru » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:36 am

With this boring speech finally over Bella is able to check on the creature hiding in her bag. Bella looks at the slime girl with concern. "Don't worry, we're leaving now..." She said quietly to the slime girl and quickly makes her way out of the room and back to her own room. Once she gets there safely she'll let the slime girl out and ask her what's wrong.
Soru

Postby Earthsage » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:21 am

I'm writing for Bass, at the moment... As in, I'll be letting him post as his own character!

Nat:

The woman known as Felice looks down at you speculatively, taking in your business-like appearance as compared to the disheveled and disgraced former secretary.
"... Fine. We need one. Come on, we'll talk to the Headmaster."
You're led away from the crowd, through the main hallways, and you find yourself outside the office of said Headmaster...
Once inside, you look around and see that.. The room is kind of bare-bones. There's a generic desk, where the old secretary presumably worked.. And that's about it. The walls don't even have paint. She must have extended her lack of character to her workplace, then...
You're dragged further in by the impatient and slightly nervous Felice.
... And you see, immediately as you enter, a black and white mongrel dog sitting on a fancy, leather upholstered chair. What's this thing doing in here?!
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Val

The three of you start heading on back to your dorm room, ready to pick your interrupted nighttime plans back up. Just as you put your movie list together in your head, there is the matter that has been staring you in the face ever since you got Bunny off of the train. Something dark red and dried, and a very blatant indicator of your power... You were about to do something about this, weren't you? Before the assembly played ham with your plans? Perhaps before you go get Bunny educated on some pop culture, you might want to give Bunny a bath.

Ciera

The dullahan shakes her head no as the two of you head away from the auditorum and away from the other students and proctors. "No, I've got everything done for now," she explained, looking around the students who are still standing about and chatting with each other. "If you need anything, I'll be willing to help you." After a few minutes of walking, you are outside of the clocktower. After a moment to look at your companion, you both enter the building, and you hear the familiar clicking and grinding of the gears spinning...

Florina

The dirt-skinned girl blushes from your compliment before taking a look around to find that the two of you are the only ones left in the auditorium. The girl got herself up from her seat and offers you her hand, helping to lead you out and get out to join the students leaving for the night. "I don't blame you for missing out on all of that," she explained, "I don't understand why that happened at all. But for now, how about we head to one of our places and sleep things off, shall we?"

Keiko

You find the swamp witch heading on out to the greenhouses, stopping for only a moment to let you catch up to her so you both can walk together. There is a smile on her face, looking at you with an even wider smile as you bring up the mind-reading flower. "Oh, that?" she replied. "Well it's a little difficult to get the breeding started, but I can show you the steps needed to get started on it." There seems to be something different about her now, as if her whole personality from before has been overwritten. Or it could be that you brought up a subject she is interested in, and so she wants to show you how to create this particular flower. Whatever happened, she's eager to help, and you head on back to the greenhouses to get started on this little breeding project.

Kiha

You follow the trio on their way to the dorms, watching and waiting to catch sight of anything strange. You wait patiently, keeping close but out of sight just in case one of the girls turns around to see you following them and question what you are doing. And, just as you get in close, you hear footsteps coming your way and you turn, pencil of justice poised to strike! "Whoa, hey! Easy with that thing! You're going to poke an eye out!"

Bella

You got out of the auditorium and on your way to the dorms. On the way there, you were told by some proctors to slow down, don't be running in the halls. Thankfully they are not too suspicious of your slime friend, who is getting progressively worse with each passing minute. You open the bottle and pour her onto the ground, and the gooey puddle does her best to crawl up, looking at you with a worried look on the poor facsimile of a face she can just barely muster. "C-Core?" The slime starts crawling up your leg, seemingly desperate for... something.

Nat

Nathalie is surprised that she is getting the job right on the spot, but this is only just the start. She is holding back her excitement, keeping herself very professional as she is led to the office where the headmaster is, only to find the room pretty bare at the moment. Perhaps that once she can get the job, she can help liven the place up with some decorations, but keep things strictly business. Although she is not sure about keeping her business atmosphere as there is a dog sitting in a very fancy chair, looking at her with a serious look on its face, and she is not even sure what is going on with him. Considering there is no one else in the room, and this is the headmaster's office, she might as well see if her assumptions are right. Nathalie heads on over to the dog and reaches out to pet the dog. "Hello there, my name is Nathalie Slito, and I'm here to apply for the recently opened secretary position."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Let's see we've got something light for Bunny to watch, the iron giant should be a nice introduction to the world of films. But there was an issue, something red and dry that Bunny has in her hair, and on her skin. It was her own blood, if it was still wet she would of been able to just take it but now that it was dry the girl would need a lovely bath. "So Bunny how about me and you have a lovely soak in the bath, I'll even help you wash your back." When the three of them get in Val runs a bath for herself and Bunny, knowing Vivi would be against the idea.
venomouswings

Postby DomJoe » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:10 pm

"Sorry about that!" Kiha says, pointing the pencil away from the person. "But I really need to get going! Justice needs to be upheld, and I can't sit around to chit chat when there's evil afoot!" Kiha tries to bypass the innocent bystander and get back to her quest of stalking her evil quarry and the poor prisoner in their clutches. She must hurry, lest their plans be set into motion!
DomJoe

Postby spriter1 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:21 pm

"Well you have helped me so far, so I didn't expect you to suddenly throw me to the wolves... Once again, thanks for putting up with me when I just got here. Still fucking confused about alot of things... but I have a time to meet the principal at. I was told 5 today, but the assembly seemed to carry on before and through that time, so I assume the receptionist meant for me to go at 5 tomorrow."
Ciera heaves a sigh of relief, feeling alot more relaxed by being surrounded by the intricate workings of the clock. She sits on a step and lounges back looking up ad the mechanical insides as she says to the dullahan "So, what was it you wanted to come over for?"
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Soru » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Bella kneels down to the slime girl as she moved up her leg. She places a hand on her and rubs her the best she could considering that this creature was made of slime. "Core? What core? I'm not too sure what you need."
Soru

Postby Gingoguy » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:57 am

Oh.

Florina takes her new accquaintance's request and takes a firm grasp of her outstretched hand. She then uses the help to rise up, daintily to show proper form but not too daintily to arouse suspicion and not too suspicious to arouse daintiliness! Then, she follows over to where the other girl walks.

I didn't want to miss it all. I would've watched it if I could. I mean...I don't know what it was about either. I don't even know what's going on! Not even where I am, or where I'll sleep tonight. On that note, we'll have to go over to your place.

...who're you again?
Gingoguy

Postby Earthsage » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Nat:

"Hah! I was going to ask you if you wanted me to throw you a bone, girl! But it seems like you're a bit smarter than the last secretary... Maybe I won't have to play dead to get through my meetings with you! That'd be nice."
The dog looses the slack-jawed expression common to the slightly concussed members of the animal kingdom. To replace it, one of very human cunning flows into place as the dog starts to shimmer a little bit, but then stops as it just stretches. It almost looked like it was getting.. Bigger?
"Alright, girl. You want to work for me, then? Weren't you going to be a student here? Heh. Maybe that'd be the best way to teach you, huh? I'd consider it, but I need to know your skills. And I don't mean how clean your handwriting is, although good penmanship would do wonders for your career here... I mean ALL of them."
You get the feeling that the dog already knows your skills, but in that case, why is he forcing you to display them?
An Axe, a shield, and a good fight are all y'need for a good time! That and some friends to share it with!
Earthsage

Postby Nobudi » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Keiko paused, for just a second.
Something seemed off about this whole situation...
Oh well, Keiko decidedly followed the Witch to the Greenhouses.
Nobudi

Postby VintageBass » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:41 am

Val

You open the door to your dorm, only paying attention to the golem girl as you start heading towards the bathroom. Vivian's ears perked up when you mentioned Bunny needing a bath and she steps in between you two. She takes Bunny away from you, saying "Madame Valerie, I would personally like to take care of Bunny's mess." After looking over at the golem and getting her to reach for you again. "You can take care of your little movie night whilst I make sure she looks presentable."

Kiha

The new girl, a punk looking girl with her arms decorated in tattoos and bandages wrapped around her lower legs, looks at you with a confused look on her face. She appears lost by your comments about justice. Speaking of which, your targets are gone, possibly just around the corner, or maybe they evaporated into thin air. "Um, OK, sure..." the punk girl commented, side-stepping away from you. It is only a few seconds later that something went off in her head and a smile appears on her face. "Well, if you are interested in justice, why don't we team up? Together, we can be justice!"

Ciera

Alicia lets out a sigh as she starts moving about the tower, staring at the spinning gears before the gears in her own head recalls something you said. "Oh, no! I wouldn't do that!" she said. "I wouldn't do that to a student, otherwise I'm sure that the headmaster would have my head resting in a jar." The proctor lets out a sigh as she continues pacing around the tower's interior. "I overheard someone saying that he's busy right now. Maybe you could find a receptionist and reschedule your meeting?"

She pauses for a moment when you bring up her being here with you. "Well, I feel like there is something between us, something that can help us discover more about.. Us. Our powers and abilities. Perhaps we can work together on things, learn what we need to learn, and figure out just what's been going on as of late."

Florina

The two of you are on your way away from the buildings that make up the Academy and trailing right behind two girls. One of them, a girl with a distinctly occult air, turns around and gives the dirt-skinned girl a wave before turning back to the path. After a few minutes, you find yourselves surrounded by some greenhouses and your new friend leads you inside of one of them. The interior was a mix of stock greenhouse and quite comfortable living arrangements, meaning that this girl is quite the dedicated gardener to be living with her plants. "I don't believe I have introduce myself to you," your companion says while she looks at the plants she has on display. "My name is Tatenda Ki. I'm a new arrival myself."

Keiko

You make your way back out to the greenhouses, and before you can even try to return to your plants, Eleanor notices a girl behind her and waves at her. At the house of glass claimed by your friend, the swamp witch allows you to gaze at her plants once again before diving into the nitty gritty of teaching you how to breed mind-reading flowers. You can see a series of pots labelled with complex names, all saying what their contents are, what they do and what they are used for. Eleanor heads to the back of her house and grabs some supplies, whilst sweeping a table clear of its contents for her to work on its now clean surface. "OK, so what do you want to know first?"

Bella

The puddle of slime continues to climb along your body and starts to get under your clothes again. You feel a strange vibration on the parts of your body touching the slime when you pet her. It might feel pleasant, or might feel gross, depending on how you feel about it. It doesn't seem to be a sexual touch, though, and instead just seems to be appreciation for the kindness. Eventually, she reaches your neck, and you feel her say, "Shiny stone... Core."

Nat

The blonde is surprised to find that the dog is capable of speaking. Although with her encounter with the naga earlier and with this school being a magical one, a talking dog isn't that all surprising. He is certainly an energetic fellow, though, and is aware of what is going on in this school. Nathalie straightens herself back up and focuses on being professional.

"Well, I certainly do have good penmanship," she started, "but I can do everything a secretary needs to do. I do have some experience as one, so if you need filing, scheduling, organization done and anything else, I am your woman, sir." She gives a polite bow to the dog, a little confused as to why she is doing this to a dog, but she is keeping this serious. "Although yes I do want to pursue a chance to take your law class that you have here, but I will put all my efforts in being your best secretary!"

... But something clicked in her mind. What did he meant by "all of them?" Did he mean... And suddenly she is hit with an invisible brick to the face. Just as she got to work, she heads around the room and starts fading away from his sight. Eventually she starts crawling around before getting into a spot, making sure that the dog is aware of her location and start turning back solid. However instead of turning completely back to normal, she is blending into whatever is on the floor and remaining perfectly still before getting back up and transforming into the naga she met earlier on the train. Nathalie slivered around for a moment before reverting back to her old self and once again bowing before the dog. "Is that all, sir," she said, before looking directly at him, "or do you want me to do more for you?"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby venomouswings » Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:04 am

Val shakes her head at the maid. "Now Vivian while I do wish to clean Bunny I too need a bath." She starts to show Vivian all the dried blood that is on her own skin. "I can't sit around covered in dried blood now can I? Now unless there are any other problems or issues can I have a bath. Besides do you really think Bunny is going to let you wash her?" She hugs the girl tight as she tries to remain in Val's reach.
venomouswings

Postby Gingoguy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:35 am

Entering the greenhouse filled Florina with a desire to look at everything. She wandered in close proximity of her hostess to gaze at the colors, stroke the flower petals, and feel the texture of the leaves. Only when her companion spoke and explained her name did she lift up her head in response.

Well, hello Tableda. Her words are somewhat distracted by her continued fasination of the greenerey. Wow, I can't believe you live here! It's so...cool, well, warm, but... Where is here, by the way? If you know, I mean.
Gingoguy

Postby Soru » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:33 am

Bella shivers and blushes as she feels the slime girl wrap herself around her bare flesh again. It doesn't feel too gross but it's not really pleasant either since this was still very strange and uncomfortable for her. "Wh-what stone? I never heard of this stone or core before."
Soru

Next

Return to Roleplay