Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:24 pm

Lassie had no intention of letting Almata go to waste in any sort of fashion but the surviving members of her team seemed keen on going to assist. At least the Cyborg did. The group had to be divided accordingly and it only made sense someone who could take a hit would try to find her. It was a rescue mission after all, but four missions all together whatever happened to the previous teams must have had a great impact then and..... what the hell is happening right now....

"Why are you holding me...." Lassie just now notices the newcomers arms embracing her as she heard her words but didn't understand the need for physical contact. "If you must know I have no qualms to the fact Almata, the self proclaimed leader, got herself captured. She did what she thought was fitting and allowed two of the team to escape from what the report says the enemy had intended to capture us alive to make examples out of. The amount of rescue missions we have no is proof of this. So to deal with any threats accordingly I'll allow those who followed her to make their own choices on how to react to her missing." Lassie had said a bit coldly brushing off the newcomers arms. "My name is Lassie for those that don't know... Former CIA."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 am

Akane blinked, only to sigh as she slowly removed her as Lassie moved to push her arm off of her as well, though rose a brow as the other Taimanin seemed to have read her thoughts on the Almata matter, going on quite a bit about it in such a cold manner,"... Yeah well I'm Akane since you don't know, Taimanin and part time mechanic", she greeted with a grin, not put off by the over-the-top cold demeanor... as she was used to such attitudes, hell most people in the Taimanin career path acted the same way," Anyways despite your apparent creepy ability to get into peoples head, I figure between you and I we can save Suzuka and come out of it intact and without losing either one of us in the attempt, sound good?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:08 am

"Fair enough it wouldn't hurt to have someone else to be a target besides me. I mean less likely chances of dying when they have more than one person to kill after all. Not that I'll let you die... And I didn't get in your head anything. My experience with the CIA is tracking, profiling, and hunting. Specifically criminals, gangsters, a few unsavory individuals and more recently Demons. Although the supposed demons aren't as immune more like humans than they'd like anyone to believe." Lassie says as she gets ready to pack her gear. "We'll need a plan of attack as well as means of escape." Lassie prefered to be hunting an enemy but the urge would have to wait. The mission came before her desire for a good hunt. Beside she had one last night.

"By the way sir. Did that incubus provide any useful Intel? I was able to secure the ware house as well as one of the men leading the operation."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby cryosabre » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:12 am

"Stupid fucking ninjas..." Yumi mumbled under her breathe as she though about her lost slave stolen right from under her nose as she sat in a sullen silence after she helped Zera to the car, her mood only getting marginally better every time she thought about the look on the mages face as her lifeblood flowed like a river from the bloody mess that used to be her throat. She brought her bloodstained fingers up to her lips and began idly licking them once they finally arrived back at Mankai tower, the slightly salty taste of blood cheering her up slightly more as she entered the building to be congratulated by her much older looking boss, causing even the centuries old demon to raise an eyebrow as his sudden maturity. When offered the choice of going into town or checking out her room, Yumi chose the latter option, wanting to see what the room she would be keeping only her favorite slaves in...if they didn't keep getting stolen that is.

Yumi quickly awoke from her random nap she had taken after reaching her room, demon's didn't usually sleep but Yumi could only guess the fight yesterday had taken more out of her than she realized. She quickly read the message and put on her gear, a grin coming to her lips at the small flecks of blood still adorning the cursed metal of her Kama, the first sign that she had thinned the ranks of the Taimanin sluts. Heading to the meeting, Yumiko sat in silence as the missions were explained to them, only really half listening as she did her usual trick of perving on all her "allies" and giggling to herself as she thought up untold amounts of different ways in which she could fuck every single one of them silly, especially that damn Mei Feng and her horrendously amazing curves, if it was the last thing Yumi did on this world, she made a silent promise to herself that at the very least she would fill that one to the brim with her sweet sweet demon spoodge! Tearing her eyes away from Mei for a moment, Yumi weighted up the options for her next mission before calling out, "I'll take care of your goblin problem as well, I've always wanted a pint-sized servant anyway!~" Fully intending to "Persuade" the goblin to be her bitch as well as anyone else she might meet along the way! Just as Yumi went to follow Manka down the stairs to the car however, she quickly turned back and to give Mei a lewd look, "I don't suppose there's any chance I can have your fine ass for a night as my reward? I promise I'll be gentle...maybe~" Grinning widely and giving Mei a wink as she headed towards down stairs, expecting this mission to be a whole lot easier than the last one.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:27 am

Akane just blinked, only to chuckle and nod her head as she planted her hands on her hips," Alrght then, whatever you say sunshine", Akane offered back in turn as Lassie prepared her gear, Akane in turn moving to head and change into her specialized Taimanin uniform," Be right back then", She noted as she rushed to change... it not even five minutes later Akane returned in her red uniform, stretching a bit in just the right way to make her outfit cling to her well shaped curves," What incubus you talking about anyways?", Akane asked, only to figure Lassie might not have been referring to herself with that last bit but the guy assigning their missions... whose name she'd already forgotten, she'd have to work on that. For now she double checked her weaponry, smirking as she found both blasters in peak condition and ready to take out some enemy monsters.
MASigma

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:20 am

Izumi ended up losing sight of the guy pretty quick, but it was more of a curiosity than a priority so she didn't let it bother her too much. After having enough whiskey to get her good and drunk, Izumi paid out her tab, left a sizable tip for the bartender, and headed back to her apartment to pass out. The next morning she was up and ready to go long before she got the message to head to HQ. Izumi found that it took a lot to get her hungover and since getting dressed and setting up her weapons took quite some time with only one arm, she tended to be an early riser out of necessity.

After stopping for a quick breakfast, Izumi headed for the conference room and listened carefully to Mei's briefing. Taking down the Chaos Stadium was spoken for rather quickly, so that left her with picking up the Taimanin leader or helping out Kusanagi. Izumi knew she would up regretting this, but she did still owe the doctor big time. "I guess I'll go see what the Doc wants..." She says with a sigh, bowing to Mei before following shadow woman down to the lab.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:45 am

Taimanin Side

Saito puts his face in his palm as he realized the error he's made in assigning groups. When you look at him, Saito appears to be more tired then usual. "Sorry about that Kal, I have to get my head on straight, Will you be alright with taking on this assignment solo?" He asks the poison expert.

Once he was finished with Kal, he turned to Jill and Aynn. "It seems you two are set, Where do you intend to start your search?"

Finally he approached Lassie and Akane. "You'll both need theses to enter the building." Saito then handed them two keycards. "Suzuka should be on the twelfth floor in a holding area. I have a route planned to reach their in the shortest amount of possible." He then addressed everyone. "When your ready to commence, head out."

Red Mane Side

"Alright it looks like our teams are set" Mei said as she seemed please with the approach Manka and Yumiko were going to take with there mission. Though when Yumiko tries to come on to the secretary, all she receives is a cold stare. "Try to come back in one piece Yumiko" Mei says as if trying to jinx it.

Izumi & Zera

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The both of you descend the elevator to Dr. Kusanagi's personal Laboratory. There the doctor appears to be waiting for you. You also see Rebecca, the girl from yesterday strapped to a mechanical chair. Different fluids seemed to have been injected into her as she seems to be convulsing. "Aw Izumi! To see each other twice in one week, it must be fate. And who is the specimen we have here?" The doctor walks right past Zera and instead examines her shadow. "Is this some kind of spell or maybe a new form of advance tech. With the way the world is moving it's hard to tell the difference between the two."

He spends 10 - 15 minutes just examining the shadow clone until he gets back to business, only acknowledging Zera's existence with a simple nod. "Now follow me to the breeding room." He says as he walks and talks. "I'm sure you both have hear of Ropers, those long things with the tentacles. While they don't possess any outstanding intelligence, they are make for excellent labour. Imagine a world filled with ropers to do your every command. Currently I'm working on breeding a new breed that is more receptive to human command. However, either due to the alterations I've made to their DNA or the latent magical ability of the chosen mothers, my current batch has currently gone a little ... berserk." You reach the Breeding room. Behind the steel door, all you can hear are the sounds of sex and slithering. Dr. Kusanagi continues "I'm afraid if we don't nip this in the bud they'll go on a rampage into the kingdom and King will have my head."

Manka & Yumiko

You're taken to the Choas Stadium located just between the Red Light District and the Harbour. One you arrive you see that it's even gaudier up front. The name "Limowitz's Chaos Stadium are plastered all over the front of the building in neon. The Stadium itself is pretty ugly. Lopsided, extremely bright colouring and a castle tower to the side which seemed to serve no possible purpose. It seemed all the entrances were open as items were still being moved in or out for the opening night. So the question remained, front door or backdoor?

Almata's Side

"Oh I could have used any girl as long as she had some magical potential. But once I heard that one of my own kin had been spotted in town I just had to update my plans. Of course I had to deal with that" The man said as he made a jester around the neck. "Oh and you won't need any water. My guest prefers his sacrifices filthy." He signals for the tentacles to release you as you gaze at the damage they've done. Your pussy is soaking wet while you nipples seem to be swollen and elongated. Even your breasts seem to have grown a cup-size or two. The man then begins to chant. The language is foreign to you but you do make out one word, Baphomet. The chains holding you to the ceiling slowly fall to the ground as huge Iron Balls form at the end of them. As he chants, the room lights up as one magic circle activates another, which activates another and so-on. This goes on until a large explosion of smoke fills the room. Once it dissipates you see a large demonic goat creature standing at 10 Feet right behind you. "Mighty Baphomet, I Aleister Drazinor summon you on the behalf of the one called King. I ask you humbly to accept this token of respect" The masked man says. The mighty creature looks at Aleister and then at Almata. He doesn't respond but simply grabs Almata and positions her pussy over his gigantic cock , easily bigger then any orc or ogre's member. He then impales Almata onto his member, no warning or foreplay.

Physical Pleasure Resist Roll (Con): 9 +3 = 12

You are barely able to keep from cumming from the shear size of the demons member. You take a moment and then realize what kind of situation you're in. You haven't even taken a quarter of the beasts cock.

Jacky's Side

"Then will we be off little lady" Mike said. His hands sliding down Jacky's hot pants. He then lifts her up and beings to carry her. While doing this he slowing lowers her onto his cock. Despite being a big brute, he knew when to be gentle. He then began to slowly thrust into Jacky as he carried her upstairs to the room he kept open over the bar. He gently lay down Jacky onto the cheap Queen size bed he had in the room and then began to pick up speed. With every powerful thrust he would make a loud grunt. Thought he remained close to Jacky, kissing her neck as they had sex.
Mark3000

Postby ZeroParadox » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:51 am

Hibiki wakes up, pondering the strangely energized sensation he experienced last night. Upon receipt of Mei's summons he shelves the thoughts for now. Looking over the girls as they sleep he decides to go forward and mark them as his. Using a mix of the ejaculate from himself and the girls he channels his power through the 'ink' and marks Ringo and Kikyo right above their belly buttons with his brand; a winged incubus with an arm around a female silhouette that has her arms around the incubus' neck in a loving embrace.

With Rei he includes the blood from her recently lost virginity, curious to see if there's a different result.

Afterwards he'll give orders to his head madam to keep the girls comfortable until he can return, then head to the meeting and volunteering for the retrieval mission. "I think my talents could be useful for this.", he'll mention.

OOC: Sorry about the delay. Had a heck of a night. I'll also update my character sheet with the bonus.
Last edited by ZeroParadox on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroParadox

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:02 am

Entering the room she shakes her head before seeing the girl. Her head tilting before her attention to robbed from the poor girl to the doctor walking up to her shadow. Starin in disbelief she motions the shadow to her side to which she just shakes her head and sticks her tongue out. "Could you stop acting like a child." She groans and holds her head in her hands. "It's either... It's a being all on it's own created from me." She explains before motioning the shadow to her side in a more demanding fashion. "Now get away from it you fiddling little man." She grumbles the shadow spring forth it's weapons in a threatening manner as a way of discouraging the doctor from trying something particularly stupid or as he might call it studying.

The small nod making her frown she shakes her head and casts her gaze back at the girl. "Who is that?" She asks with a tilt of her head her wrist blades coming out as she debates doing something perhaps unwise. Hearing his chatter about whatever it was the doctor was doing she shakes her head and frowns. "So... you want us to go in there and kill everything?" She asks with a stare and a obvious dislike for the man that has been nothing but rude towards her since she got here and is now askign for her help which she is five seconds from not giving.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Reaver » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:28 am

"You are a disgrace to all the generations of Drazinor, Aleister!" Almata's anger finally exploding as he began chanting incantations to use her as a sacrifice for Baphomet. "I curse your name and pledge your soul to the deepest ring of hell, foul betrayer!" Never wasting a breath as the goat demon picked her up and positioned her over his gigantic shaft. Her body had already been corrupted further, her modest B-cups now nearing the end spectrum of C-cups. "You failed us all!" She growled through gritted teeth as she felt her pussy being spread by the slab of meat before she was forced to make the plunge. The fire from before was there, hotter than before, but this time pain accompanied it. The tentacles from before couldn't have prepared her at all for this. The corruption, the filth inside of her, throbbing next to her organs and too close to her vulnerable womb. She tried thinking of ways to cope with the heat inside of her, the burning sensation in her loins but nothing came to mind. There was no point to counting away the seconds or minutes, she would suffer till she died in her corrupted clansman's clutches. She couldn't even give merit to the idea of allies coming to rescue her since she didn't even know how she had gotten here. Alone, angry, a demon in her and another watching her, she could feeling the fire working its way up her body towards her mind and soul.

At least she had managed not to black out from 'pleasure' after taking... Something for the first time. She stared at Aleister the entire time, the very sight of him providing her enough energy and anger not to give into the situation immediately. "I hope this King of yours is worth dying for and betraying all you used to hold dear." She spat out between gasps of pain and pleasure before closing her eyes for a few seconds to try collecting her thoughts. The demon-slayer knew enough about the creatures she hunted to know that this was literally just the tip and that her body would receive far worse attention as the mating continued. Pondering the extent of her own failure and lack of control was almost enough to make her cry, something she hadn't done since she was a child. Keep it inside. Maintain the facade and don't give in. She told herself, hanging on to the fiery anger inside before reopening her eyes to look back at Aleister. "You will be the first person I burn to death once I break free." Speaking from a moment of clarity with cold resolve. It was different from her earlier threats where she had had reason and logic behind them. Now she just wanted him to suffer as much she was now and would be for who knew how long.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:43 am

"Heh, yeah this would be my fate wouldn't it?" Izumi chuckles as she responds to Kusanagi's greeting. Rebecca is more or less right where she left her. Wouldn't be surprising if her training had gone on all night. Rather than get down to business, Kusanagi seemed more interested in the living shadow accompanying her partner for this job. Not that Izumi can blame him as it's a pretty interesting trick, but the owner of the shadow doesn't seem to appreciate it much. Knowing there's no point in trying to stop the doctor once he gets started, Izumi waits quietly until his examination is finished.

The breeding room... This one at least was pretty obvious as to what it was used for. Or rather still being used for based on the sounds inside. It was just like Kusanagi to inadvertantly breed an army of berserk ropers. "Yeah, that'd be pretty bad if they got out..." Izumi said, briefly entertaining the idea of letting Kusanagi get what he deserves, but the kingdom being overrun would just be an even bigger mess to clean up.

"The girl tried to kill Miss Feung yesterday. I caught her and was told to bring her down here. She'll be used in the Chaos Arena it sounds like." Izumi replies, answering her partners question before turning back to Kusanagi with her own. "So how many of these things are there? And just what kind of modifications did you make?" She wasn't about to walk into that fuck den without knowing what she was up against.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:46 am

Making a face Zera shakes her head. "The people than run this place leave a sour taste in the mouth." She grumbles and looks to the girl before shaking her head. "People keep saying that word... What is the Chaos arena this organisation if you want to call it that is conditioning girls with zero fight in them to be involved in?" Zera asks her eyes staring glaring hatefully at the doctor before turning back to her ally in this. "Well?"
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby MASigma » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:14 am

Akane looked over the offered keycard, mentally memorizing all the information he had provided them... no matter how little the amount was," Alright then... wish we had an idea of just what kind of trouble we might run into, but I guess we'll take what we can get", Akane noted with a forced grinned, not at all trusting this would be an easy mission... even so, they couldn't leave Suzuka to whatever horrible things were being done to her. Her gaze shifted to her partner for the mission, offering a bit of a grin," Given you're ex-FBI or whatever, I figure you might have a better idea on how to sneak into this place undetected... so how about you lead and I'll be a good girl and follow, sound like a plan?"
MASigma

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:54 am

"My operational expertise were less cloak and dagger than you may think. Infiltration is one thing. But having an extraction plan is the key to this we go in and out it can be simple or difficult but right now we should focus on the info given." With that said Lassie starts focusing on the file they were given on their agent and the layout/blueprints of the building they are gonna infiltrate as well as the buildings surrounding the one they would be attacking. "Sir later I would like to requisition a custom made rifle for later operations. Here are the files and specs to the rifle I'm requesting." (I'll discuss that with you in pm oh and id like lassie's question on the incubus and her previous operation answered to.)
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:38 am

Jacky bit her lip to stop herself from moaning as she felt herself slowly lowered down upon Mike's thick cock, gasping each time she was bounced up and down upon it as she was carried up the stairs. Once safely upstairs she stopped stifling herself and mewled into Mike's ear with each forceful thrust, encouraging him on. She kept her legs wrapped around him as he hilted himself time and time again in needy sex, holding him tight just to enjoy the feeling of having someone there.
exalted

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:40 am

Izumi certainly agreed with the woman's sentiments but she had a more respectful ways of putting it. Setting aside issues of morality, Izumi found it strange that she had never heard of the Chaos Arena before. "You must not be from around here, huh?" She said before shrugging and taking a moment to think of the best way to explain it. "It's.... kinda like an underground fighting ring. People show up to watch and place bets. The twist is that the loser gets fucked. Maybe by the winner, or a gang of orcs, or whatever really. Most of the fights are normal but girls like Rebecca here or those captured Taimanin are trained so they lose quick and then slut it up for the crowd. It's a punishment for your enemies and a big money maker all in one."
FragranceofMtDew

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:13 pm

Hearing her explanation she casts another glance at Rebecca and nods a little. "So she is being weakened until she has no fight then raped for a crowd?" Sh asks giving Izumi a stare before glancing at her Shadow which seems to nod at her as if agreeing. "Very well." She states coldly. Moving away from the door with the berserk ropers behind she draws her wrist blades, moving quickly towards the captured woman and with an emotionless stare watches the shadow pull on her head, making her neck taut before she slashes across her head, separating her head from her body in one clean cut. Blood splashing over her as she holds the head up before tying it to her hip by her hair. Moving back to the door she gives Izumi an expressionless stare. blood still dripping from the severed head on her hip. "I don't care for money making."

MelissaB

Postby venomouswings » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:53 pm

The armour clad warrior stood in front of the desk in front of King. A light shroud of mist seemed to flow from his own body. "I'm not paid to stand around am I?" He answered, his voice deep as he spoke. "If you need someone to back your men up send me, if not I'll set up somewhere till you have work for me. Either way I'm ready for work." He stated as he stared at the man, his face and eyes hidden behind his helmet.
venomouswings

Postby cryosabre » Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:01 pm

ooohhh you are a feisty one aren't you? Yumiko chuckled to herself at Mei's thinly veiled resentment of her, her cock already growing semi erect at the woman's complete dismissal of her advances, they were always the most fun to turn. No matter, Yumiko didn't care for permission anyway and this woman was no different, as soon as she got back from this mission yumi would have to use a much more "persuasive" method of getting Mei begging for her demonic cock! With a final obvious leer at Mei's ample breasts, Yumiko descended the stairs to the car waiting to take her and Manka to their destination.

Once they arrived at the Chaos Stadium, Yumiko's face was one of disappointment and annoyance. She had expected a competitor of the original chaos arena to at the very least not look like an absolute dive. "I could be wrong here but...going by our last mission, Im assuming you're not one for sneaking? So the front door option?" Yumi asked Manka with a grin, not that she cared about which entrance they went in. Full frontal entrances were more fun anyway, plus think all off the possible slaves she would be missing if they snuck in the back!
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:36 am

Kal

Kal makes her way quickly to the Vendetta. As you study the layout of the building. You see that there is the main dining area, performance stage, the kitchen, backstage and two small storage areas. One for food and one designated for equipment:

Intelligence Check (Int): 2-2 = 0

Though you look, you can't find an hint to where Jennifer may be. You will have to search the entire building or get the info from someone else. You arrive to the Vendetta to find the building closed. It appears they wouldn't open until 5pm. At the very least you would have less people to avoid. You see a back entrance where the restaurant must take in their deliveries that you can use to enter. But there may be other entrances to the building.

Jill & Aynn

Saito suggests that the two of you try in retrace Almata's whereabouts by returning to the Westmount Hotel. You both arrive at the hotel to start looking for possible clues. But the first thing you notice is that the building is far more guarded then before

Search Check (Wis):
Jill:12 - 3 = 9
Aynn: 2 - 2 = 0

Try as you might you can't find anyone or anything that may lead you to Almata's location. It's then that you get a message from Saito of all people. " Wanted to pass this along. It appears that a large number of maids have been called into Doki's room. Based on my source, they should be finishing their shift by now. Try and talk to one of them as they head home and see if you can get any thing." It's then that three women step out of the building, a red head, a blonde and a brunette. They all look haggard as if they've had a long night. But perhaps one of them had a lead on Almata's wherabouts.

Zera & Izumi

Dr. Kusanagi nods in agreement with Izumi's description. "Of course we have a string of what we would call "Straight Fights" or as straight as you can get in an underground arena. If you don't you'll scare away the gamblers. But Ms. Kaitani has summed it up perfectly". He good mood is spoiled by Zera's needless killing of his test subject. In the span of 30 seconds he appears to go through all 6 stages of grief. Once he reaches acceptance. "So is this your way of rejecting my request." He said with a grim expression. "If your not gonna help with the breeding room, I could always use a new lab rat since you JUST KILLED MINE!" Dr. Kusanagi's expression looped right back to anger and he seemed primed for a fight.

Nora, Hibiki, Akane & Lassie

When Hibiki leaves his marking on Rei, it flashes a bit and then your a bit of extra detailing form around the marking. You won't be able to tell what affect it will have until later.

King smiled at the stray samurai. "I have your first job then. I want you to accompany another one of my associates to retrieve a Taimanin agent we captured. Her name is Suzuka Tamagawa and she's being held at one of our offices for entertainment purposes. I have a vehicle prepared to take you to the location I expect great things from you Nora." He says as he dismisses the man. When you arrive at the vehicle, you are meet by a raven haired man with silver eyes. It appears he'll be accompanying you on this mission.

Saito brought up the information they had obtained from the incubus. " I have a secondary team searching the warehouse. They aren't adept at combat but they can gather information fast. The women have been returned to their homes. It seems that they were drugged with something called Fairy drops. They are blue pellets that is a knockout drug and aphrodisiac all in one. It makes the target docile while increasing the sex drive. It's been finding it's way to the main land . My secondary team worked over the incubus and he folded like cheap cardboard. He gave us the supplier and the location of one of their production locations. I'll plan a raid after we finish this mission. I'll also see what I can do about the rifle."

(Rolling to see which team arrives first: Joint Dex Roll
Lassie & Akane: 12 + 5 + 5 = 22
Nora & Hibiki: 4 - 4 + 5 = 5)

Lassie and Akane arrive at the the office building noted in the briefing. The building appears to be twenty stories high, but you only need to get to the twelfth to reach Suzuka.

Perception Check (Wis)
Lassie: 6 + 2 = 8
Akane: Natural 20

You notice that outside of the front entrance there are a few different entry points. Two side entrances on either side of the building, a back entrance for deliveries and a solid metal door that says keep out.
Meanwhile Hibiki and Nora are still a few blocks away. Though it does give them time to strategize.

Almata

You hang there on the creatures cock as Aleister stands there and watches. The Baphomet then spoke for the first time since it's summoning. "You talk too much" He says as he begins to move Almata. Every inch of it's cock spreading the demon hunter wider and wider. Soon you feel the tip of Baphomet's dick brush against the entrance to your womb. "I'll give you once once chance for leniency" The demonic goat said. "Renounce your former masters and pledge your allegiance to me. If you do, I'll be .... gentler."

Jacky

Mike's thrusts begin to speed up as his movements become more erratic. His grunts become louder and louder. Then with one final grunt he hilts inside of Jacky and cums inside of her. Plastering her inner walls with his semen. As he finishes, he gives her a deep kiss. Working his tongue into her mouth as he humps her a few more times to empty his load. As his cock softens he slides out.and lays beside her in bed. "Damn Jacky, it's been a while since I had a fuck like that."
Last edited by Mark3000 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay