Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Taimanin: Tokyo Kingdom Chronicles

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:03 pm

Hibiki, Lassie & Akane

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You see a small green light appear besides the emergency button, confirming that the main security office has received his emergency signal. Suzuka nods in agreement with Hibiki. "He was just about to release me and take me from this place. We need to leave. I've already spent too much time here" She says with an exhausted look on her face. Meanwhile the VIP begins to squirm as Lassie makes her threat. " Hey! I did what you asked. Let me go you" Trying but unable to break free.

Zera

"Let's finish this" King says he pulls out of the shadow. King lets go of the shadow's breast and moves in again to kiss her. He holds her close as he picks up speed, essentially ramming into the clone's pussy. With one final thrust King hilts his cock into her waiting hole and and releases his seed. After some time he pulls out. His cock still at the ready if the shadow clone still wants to go another round.

Izumi

Izumi Evasion Roll: 9 + 5 = 14, Evaded.

Just as you begin to search the room for Dr. Kusanagi, you feel something is amiss. You then see a few tentacles reach out to grab you. As you dodge them, you turn around to see the shambling mass begin to reassemble. "You have to destroy the core" you hear a voice say. Dr. Kusanagi then appears beside you with a gaping wound in his stomach. "I'll hold him off while you finish him" he says as he takes out a vial labeled "Concoction X" and drinks it in one go. You suddenly see tentacles explode from his back as they move to subdue the creature. Kusanagi's tentacles bind the ones from the shambling mass, giving Izumi a clear path to the core.

Manka & Yumiko

"Yes Mama" Bobo said as he melts into the succubus's embrace. He then proceeds to form a seat for Yumiko. As you play with his package, you see it stiffen immediately. From your viewpoint it looks to be about a 8 inches and unbelievable girth.

"Ashe! don't you dare surrender!" You suddenly hear from the speaker system. Limowitz begins to shout. "With Bobo out, your my main attraction. Listen. If you take these chumps out, I'll pay you double!" With that offer in the air, Ashe reassures her stance and rushes towards Manka.

Ashe Attack roll: Natural 20

To your surprise, Ashe actually manages to wedge her sword into a gap in your armor, stabbing you and leaving a gaping wound. However as she does, a burning miasma erupts from the armor.

Miasma Resist Roll: 7 - 3 = 4

As the miasma hits her, Ashe falls to the ground. Her scalded hand let go of her other sword, leaving her at Manka's mercy.

Almata

(9 turns to Birth)

You decide to follow the waterway as it leads you to a wall with a door leading to another room. However, in front of the doorway is a small winged imp. luckily for you he seems to be sleeping. But even the slightest sound will wake him up.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:26 pm

As King fucks the shadow, pounding it's cunt with all his might Zera watches on with her own arousal building until she exits the room. Glancing around she frowns before stripping naked and poking her head back in to watch him cum inside her shadow clone. The clone's face lighting up with pleasure before she slumps back on the Table. Rolling her head she catches sight of Zera before turning her head to stare at him. Cum leaking from her slit as she pulls him back down, a hand gripping his cock and pulling him back inside her as she silently moans into his neck. Grinding on his rod signalling her willingness to go again before Zera appears where she is with a subtle puff her cries of pleasure filling King's ear as she changes places. "Tag in." She pants into his ear before pulling away to smile up at him.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby cryosabre » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:03 pm

Grinning at the undeniably huge shaft quickly growing to full hardness at the gentle rubbing of her foot, Yumi continued to idly rub at her own shaft as she watched Ashe land a surprising hard blow against Manka, though chuckled as it ultimately turned out to be her downfall as Yumi watched the girl slump over after getting hit with a generous dose of Manka's miasma. "That's that then." Yumi said in a light tone as she slowly began to tuck her cock back into her underwear before standing on top of Bobo and shouting up to their target, "Really? These two were your 'star fighters'? I mean thank you for practically gift wrapping two new slaves for us but now it's time to surrender, goblin. If you comply now I might even reconsider letting Manka eat you. Maybe. Either way, you either come down to us now or we come up there and make the end of your miserable life as slow and painful as possible. Negotiation over." Stepping off Bobo once she said her bit to kneel down beside his head, "Alright my big strong boy, time to get up and punish the nasty goblin for taking advantage of you! Mama will make sure he pays~! So up you get and if he doesn't come down to us I want you to show Mama just how much of a big strong boy you really are and break down this cage, m'kay?" Smiling and planting a kiss him on his cheek before he gets up, Yumiko unable to fully take her eyes of the huge bulge in his pants she would be making use of the second they got back to base.
Who needs Skyrim when you have Oblivion?! - Pugna
cryosabre

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:40 pm

Manka watches as her partner's new thrall simply complies with everything she tells it. She doesn't really hear everything Limowitz says, but before she could maake a counter offer the wench manages to dig her sword into a soft spot in her armor, burring the blade deep into her flesh. The pain shot through her spine and forced a groaning cry out of her. "Gaah! Fucking wench!" She shouts, even as her last defense sears the woman's hand, forcing her to crumple in pain and drop her weapon. "Serves you right for defying me! Now you know how useless it is to attack me!" She exclaims, lowering her weapon as she didn't even need anymore, her opponent defeating herself by attacking her so boldly. "Now submit to me or perish!" She exclaims, bringing her blades edge dangerously close to the woman's neck, dwarfing her thing frame with her massive blade alone. If she refused, she'd drive her blade into the woman's chest to try and cut her in half, if she submits, Manka would then turn her attention to the viewing window where Limowitz's shadow was. "I lost my appetite, I'll just cut him up while he's still alive from his feet up, slice by slice, instead of eating him." She states with annoyance and anger in her tone.
Meep Meepersons

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:47 am

Something wasn't right... Izumi growls in irritation as she feels the tentacles coming her way and dodges them. These things just wouldn't fuckin die! At last, Kusanagi shows up again but... "Doc... You..." Izumi can't help but stare at his wound, thinking about how bad it looks. But there was no time to worry about that now. Kusanagi is going all out to help Izumi get to the core after all. With a mighty roar she dashes towards the core, drawing her sword and flipping it to hold it in a stabbing grip before driving it down at her target with full force.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:35 pm

"Fine then.... Our exit is up on the roof. Fat man like I said before you're out ticket out of here and. Most of all I really doubt you want your head separated from your body by the Red Mane. So consider yourself a benefactor to our corporation." Lassie as Tether lead the way letting the man and their target go up the stair well right after. Making sure to keep one set of eyes on him and the other on any on coming threats... This man didn't present himself as an agent.... More importantly there wasn't any briefing of any other active operatives on this job... At best he was some bystander who got involved at worst he's an enemy. Once they all reached the roof she had tether shoot a line down to another roof. "We'll have to secure the exit Akane zip line down first with the fat man. Toxin will follow right after then it's you two." she points at her target and the rescuer. "I'll follow down last with tether, spark and arrow."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby ZeroParadox » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:29 am

"Hold up a minute. How about I...", he holds up the keys to Suzuka's shackles, "..release the prisoner first? And I think she'd attract the wrong sort of attention whilst naked with cum dripping out of her pussy. Give me a few minutes with her." Sensing Suzuka was still under his command he'll go ahead and unlock the shackles, then proceed to clean her up and help her get dressed. "She's still exhausted... I'll carry her while you lead the way.", Hibiki states to Lassie and appearing to go through the plan to follow them, but unable to rush anything while carrying Suzuka.

If they somehow make it to the roof unmolested Hibiki will reply to Lassie with: "Are you insane? Do you not see at least a couple of flaws with this idea? Suzuka is in no shape for this. I hate heights and just how are your pets supposed to use that thing? This is not happening. I already have a plan that gets me through the front door. I'll meet you behind the building afterwards." He will then head back inside the building to go downstairs.
ZeroParadox

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:02 am

"Sorry sir. I don't know who you are and how you're involved in this, but shes one of us. If you're really concerned then listen to what I have to say" Lassie said Arrow stopping the man from leaving. "We made the effort to come here and we're getting out this way. That way we don't have to fight our way out.... Besides if you're in anyway useful Tainamin may have some jobs for you." Lassie says as she has Arrow and Spark prevent him from leaving.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby ZeroParadox » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:39 am

Hibiki sighs and seems to think the offer over. "Fine. At least this way I may be able to remove some of the stain upon my soul. The name is Takahashi Arasaka; Tak for short. I was to 'acquire' this woman for a client who's got some leverage on me. Doing this will see my name burned here so I really hope your people will appreciate this, got it? If that doesn't cause problems with our current relationship then we'll do things your way."
ZeroParadox

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:15 am

Lassie looks him over waiting for Akane and Spark to make it across Tether's line. "Good Takahashi... I'm Lassie Wells and I'm sure our Agency can find some way to fix your problem." Lassie said as she pointed him to take the line down. "Once we are back at the safe house you'll be debriefed. Now lets hurry before any actual threats try to kill us." Lassie said keeping her bow and arrow trained on the door.
KnightVanilla

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:22 am

Zera

"You tired of watching? Good. Lets have a bit of fun then" King says. You soon feel his hands feel the entirety of your body. Then without hesitation, he thrusts into you. It's then that you realize just how big he. King doesn't waste any time going slow, immediately pounding into her at a feverish pace.

Izumi

With the monster bound by Dr. Kusanagi's appendages, you manage to land a single strike to the creature's core. It soon shatters as the rest of the monster disintegrates. "Alright, back to business then" the doctor says, seemingly in a hurry. Taking a vial out of his coat, he pours it onto the meat wall. It retreats as the three women drop to the ground. Luckily, Kusanagi is able to catch all of them with his tentacles. When you reach the entrance to the breeding room, Dr, Kusanagi drops all the women to the ground gently and bends over in pain. "Thank you Izumi but you need to leave now!" He says as you see the tentacles on his back move more erratically.

Manka & Yumiko

"Yes Mama!" Bobo says as he smashes through the top of the cage and into the viewing room. "Do you know how much that cage cost you oaf!" Limowitz says over the speaker system. You hear a bit of a struggle and then you see Bobo crash back into the stadium with the goblin in hand. He looked beat up but was still breathing. "Look, we got off on the wrong foot. I bet your harem needs a money man right? To handle your specific "expenses" " He says pleading for his life.

Ashe takes a different tack to defeat. With Manka's weapon at her throat, she takes a knee and bows her head. "I submit" She says softly. Parting her hair, you see a petite face with hazelnut eyes and a stoic gaze.

Lassie, Akane, Hibi....Tak

You reach the roof without incident. But you can hear the guards right behind you. Suzuka is able to keep up thanks to Tak. Now on the roof, you either have to tether down or turn around to face the guard.
Mark3000

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:51 am

With Tether close by being able to make their way down shouldn't be too hard. The hounds being mechanical and all can jump down to the ground floor without any injury. Tether shot his hooks all the way to the alley they started on and yelled for everyone to make their way down. With Arrow jumping off the roof and landing straight into the ground without much of a scratch. "Alright everyone repel down! I'll hold them off here!" Gaining the element of surprise Toxin shoots his poison spit into the door way as it would create a poison smoke that would drift down the stairs. Spark as well as ready to lunge at the first few to come out. Drawing her arrows at the ready to kill any guards that came their way.
KnightVanilla

Postby ZeroParadox » Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:12 am

Tak orders Suzuka to hang on tight, though will help secure her to him with anything he has available; belt, rope, article of clothing, whatever before taking a line down the building. Once safely down he'll follow the group since they seem to know where they are going.
Last edited by ZeroParadox on Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZeroParadox

Postby Reaver » Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:54 am

Almata scowled upon seeing the imp. She didn't know what was behind the door but something being in her way was a good enough reason for her not to turn around. Childbirth or not, Almata was not about to spare an imp. Silently, she pointed an index finger at the imp before a line of lightning flew out. She hoped the bolt would fry the accursed thing before it could even wake up, then she would could see what was behind the door.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby MASigma » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:40 am

Akane grumbled but obeyed, grabbing the fatty as she did as Lassie ordered her to... though a part of her felt just a tinge of annoyance over this whole situation. She was all for assisting her fellow Taimanin... but the bossy behavior of her fellow Taimanin was starting to grate on her nerves a bit, it wasn'y like Lassie was above her in rank or anything. Even so she did as she was told for the moment, not going to bother arguing even though she didn't like being stuck with the shit job. Once she ended up zipping over with fatty, she shoved him away from her, looking from Takashi unsurely towards Lassie, not at all positive this guy was trustworthy whatsoever... yet Lassie seemed surprisingly fine with him just after some exchanged words. The sounds of incoming guards made her frown, tensing as she readied to defend herself... only to hear Lassie's latest command. Akane grit her teeth... before grabbing the fatty to once more get moving, repelling down with Takashi as Lassie stayed to face the guards for whatever reason... she could easily leave her puppies to deal with them while they both kept close to the target and Takashi after all. As she hit the bottom she gave Takashi a firm look," Keep close, one wrong move and we're gonna have problems", she noted firmly... only to instantly grin and wink at him," Sound fair?"
MASigma

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:01 am

Alright, this time the thing is finally dead for good. Kusanagi can take care of the flesh wall and then they can finally be done with this. But of course it's never that easy. Whatever weird potion Kusanagi drank seemed to be taking it's toll on him now and his wounds probably weren't helping. Izumi hesitates when he tells her to run. There must be something she can do for him after all, but nothing is coming to mind. She's pretty much only good for fighting and that skill won't do much good in this situation. "Dammit Doc... Don't you dare fucking die on me before I can pay you back what I owe!" She growls before hastily making her way to the exit.

She stops at the door and turns back before leaving. "If you've got any crazy medicines or concoctions in your lab that might help here, now would be the time to tell me about it!"
FragranceofMtDew

Postby ZeroParadox » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:42 pm

Hibiki gives Akane friendly smile. "Sounds fair.", he said with a quick nod. "Keeping close to you is not something I'd object to.", he added with a wink.
ZeroParadox

Postby MASigma » Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Akane blinked at the response, blushing just a bit even as she smirked," Wow, couldn't resist regardless of the situation we're in huh?", she offered playfully in turn, it having been a while since she'd had anyone to flirt with... even so, she still wasn't lowering her guard around Hibiki until she had some proof of his willingness to work with herself and Lassie.
MASigma

Postby MelissaB » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:05 pm

Zera glares at him before nodding her teeth sinking into her lip as he begins to ram into her cunt, filling her completely over and over again as she unlike her shadow screams and cries out in pleasure for all nearby to hear. "Fuck yes!" She cries her nails digging into his back and raking along it drawing blood as she bucks against him, meeting his cock part way and shaking from the impact. Her tits bouncing on her chest as her body recoils from the impact sending ripples along her flesh as the wet slurping of his cock sliding in and out of her need cunt fill the office.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:25 am

Lassie, Akane, Tak

As Akane and Takashi slide down with Suzuka, the door to the roof opens as the guards burst out.

Toxin Poison Spray Roll: 13 + 4 = 17

As the door opens, Toxin floods the hallway with poison. You hear a few guards stumble inside the hall. The ones that make it through the door immedialy collapse to the ground. This gives Lassie enough time to escape.

When you all reach the ground, you find yourself in the back alley leading to the back entrance. When Hibiki looks to the main road, he notices the limo he originally came in.

Izumi

"Grab the flask with the black ichor in it" Dr. Kusanagi said hunched over. When you look toward his wound, you notice that it has been covered by the strange monster substance. It's then that one of the tentacles on his back tries to swipe at Izumi. Luckily it misses completely but they seem to have a mind of their own which will make giving Kusanagi the antidote.

Zera

King smiles as he seems to appreciate the vocal signs of pleasure. He stops for a moment but doesn't pull all. Instead, he lifts the young ninja and holds her close to his body. King then begins to bounce Zera up and down on his cock. You then feel the two of you move step by step. You soon feel yourself slammed against one of the bookcase. The muscular man then begins to grind his hips against hers.

Almata

(8 Turns to Birth)
Almata Magic Roll: 17 + 5 = 22

Your magic bolt fries the imp to a crispy husk. You see the dead creature fall into the waterway. As you go to look through the doorway, you see just more hallway as the waterway continues. You do notice that the walls begin to curve towards the left.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay