[RPG MAKER VX Ace] Lost in the island

Post and discuss creative ideas

[RPG MAKER VX Ace] Lost in the island

Postby jappetto » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:32 pm

I found this game:
[url]nakatogame.tumblr.com[/url]

ImageImage

Link demo vers 0.01a (this demo give just an idea, have only some sprite, the full demo will come next):
mega.co.nz/#!W44EjRAK!pEVcs1nUwQXCQBJJLWzhLeXx1ABkl_Chp4G6weR7lx8

I found this game:
nakatogame.tumblr.com
The concept look very interesting, the "beta of the demo" as he called him result very short but interesting. The quality of the sprite is nice.

One interesting thing is that: if you talk more time to people they respond in different way depending on the choices you have previously made.
And as I understand the choices you will made have a more significant impact than we are used to see in games like mass effect.

I spoke with the author and he told me that I could open a topic to help find bugs or things to improve.
And last thing is in English, although it is not the primary language of the creator.
There are no CG but only some sprite even if the author has confirmed that they are ready.

/*********************/
UPDATE:
In this new version there are big quantity of possibility to advance in the story, every single action can change everything (talk, listen or take differenct choice).
There are a lot of ester eggs and a solid introduction to a story (if you explore the city).

Note that I do not know the release date of the next demo of the game that is to be determined.
I've already opened the same topic at another site, so I did just copy and paste.
In this beta demo, there aren't CG, but only a few sprites, more are coming in the next demo and in the full game.
The style of the game should be a mix between The Walking Dead / Mass Effect where the actions involves in different consequences, should also be present GOR scenes (whit zombie, alien, etc..).
jappetto
Newly Registered

Re: [RPG MAKER VX Ace] Lost in the island

Postby Duplicity » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:23 am

Looks interesting. I do like the current trend of games to have the conversations and opinions of the npcs change depending on the player's actions.

I just don't know why she has white marks on her face, is it supposed to be cum? Or is it the reflection of light? Because it catches your attention and not in a really good way. The art looks good, but that white mark...
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: [RPG MAKER VX Ace] Lost in the island

Postby MASigma » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:09 pm

The white mark looks to be bandages covering that eye, either she was in an accident or it's hiding something interesting... like a different colored eye maybe? Not sure but this looks interesting.
MASigma

Return to Discussion