a really stupid pun based Hentai idea (that I want to try)

Post and discuss creative ideas

a really stupid pun based Hentai idea (that I want to try)

Postby that man » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:59 am

If you are interested in this idea, I was going to call it:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Not sure of it's final shape yet, but I did want it to be a parody of those found film things with it being "found film" of her sexual exploits with the other characters. I'm leaning more towards a gallery style (since that is easier, and if someone else wanted to help with drawing, they could) but if the demand was high enough, a full blown manga style wouldn't be out of the question. Either way, I'm at least going to make some journal entries to go with it at first, and then try to draw something, unless someone else wanted to draw. At the very least, it could be a nice thing for Halloween.
that man

Re: a really stupid pun based Hentai idea (that I want to tr

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:09 pm

[MOD EDIT] Moved to Discussion from Non-Flash Projects
Zeus Kabob

Postby that man » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:25 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:[MOD EDIT] Moved to Discussion from Non-Flash Projects

Thanks, i wasnt sure that was the right place anyway, and was thinking of asking for it to be moved, but forgot how to move it.
that man

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:39 pm

that man Wrote:

Thanks, i wasnt sure that was the right place anyway, and was thinking of asking for it to be moved, but forgot how to move it.

No problem. Once you've got an active demo going, you can shoot me a PM and I'll move it back to Non-Flash Projects.
Zeus Kabob

Postby that man » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
that man Wrote:

No problem. Once you've got an active demo going, you can shoot me a PM and I'll move it back to Non-Flash Projects.

OK...what would an active demo be? Would it be a journal entry, or some drawings too?
that man

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:49 pm

that man Wrote:OK...what would an active demo be? Would it be a journal entry, or some drawings too?

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to projects being "close enough", but for a story based project like yours I'd recommend you get the first "chapter" done first.
Zeus Kabob

Postby that man » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
that man Wrote:OK...what would an active demo be? Would it be a journal entry, or some drawings too?

There are no hard and fast rules when it comes to projects being "close enough", but for a story based project like yours I'd recommend you get the first "chapter" done first.

OK, I'll try to have something written by tonight then. It's OK to double post if it is that, right?
that man

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:48 am

Not if I can help it! :P
Zeus Kabob

Postby that man » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:28 pm

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Not if I can help it! :P

Oh...OK...
Well, what do you guys think of it so far:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

To whoever happens to be hearing this,

Hi my name is Blair, and I'm a cat that has magical powers and can talk! Don't let that mess with you though, as I can shapeshift into a beautiful women who was probably also the same woman who was responsible for the sex you had before hearing this (don't worry, it's probably my safe day!) So anyway, the whole reason this exists is so that I can keep a good, thorough record of all the people I've slept with and any enjoyment you get out of this is purely accidental (wink wink). So then, without further ado, here's the first guy I decided to record!

His name is Soul Eater (oops, should I have censured that? Oh well, it's too late now!) And to be honest, I'm not sure i should have had sex with him. Don't get me wrong, he was really, REALLY cute, but he also killed me (don't worry, I have plenty of lives left) and he has a girlfriend (or maybe it's his wife, they could argue a lot) that he lives with. I'll come back to her later, but for now, let's talk about the sex!

It was early in the morning, so early that Maka (oops, I did it again!) wasn't even up yet, so I could pretty much do whatever I wanted too. I started out by crawling up his body, his terror increasing with every step, until I finally mushed my breasts against his face. He kept struggling about, claiming that he didn't enjoy it, but I know all men got hard with a good pair of breasts to their face, and I could tell he was no exception. I couldn't have him screaming though, as Maka can be pretty mean in the morning, so I gave Soul a Blair Kiss (you know, the one I gave you with all the tongue? If not, then I'll give you one right now) and that did the trick. Slowly afterwards, giving Soul all the time he needed to see what I was doing, I rubbed my way down his body (making sure to pull off his shirt to reveal his abs) and then I carefully removed his boxers.

I was so surprised by what I saw that I couldn't stop myself from...
Well, I'll be nice enough not to tell you what I did (but I will say that I could easily grab him with two fingers!)

After suffering through that...thing, I decided to be nice to Soul, so I let down my top and took off my panties. By that point, he was sitting up now, so he had no trouble playing with my breasts while I got him off with my panties. I also added in some tongue work to move things along, and Soul was even nice enough to try to get me wet too (though his efforts were...)

Well anyway, I got Soul to cum soon enough, and he actually managed to get a good layer on my face (I even licked some up with my fingers, and must admit that he was really thick!) Soul called the amount of time he lasted "uncool" but he got over it when I told him that it gave me enough time for my "special lips" to enjoy his "cool" part. Carefully, I pushed him down again, giving him a few more kisses, before I stratled him. As soon as he was comfortable, I pulled myself up again, making sure we didn't break eye contact, before lowering myself on to his member.

...it would be wrong to say that it wasn't good sex (I couldn't actually feel a thing). But Soul seemed to love it, and he also tried playing with my breasts during it, so I at least got to feel that. We never changed positions (he was a bit too into the one we had started in, but I don't think it would have made a difference anyway) but he did last a long time in that one, and asked me where it was cool for him to cum. I just smiled, told him that he was already in the performance spot. Soul came barely five or so seconds later.

I haven't done it with Soul since then, not because I don't want to, but because Maka burst into the room just as he came, and got really REALLY mad at Soul. I'm still not sure why I wasn't beat, maybe it was because I had already died (once again, I'm Fine now) so the beating Soul got just made things worse. Eventually the two made up...but, I'm not going to tell you how! Aside from that, there are other people I need to talk about!
that man

Postby Bad Idea » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:54 pm

If you'd like to double your puns, you could always consider calling it the Blair Bitch Project. Or if that's too mean, maybe the Blair Kiss Project?

Basically the name just needs to distinguish itself from the movie a little more. Even people familiar with Soul Eater might read "the Blair Witch Project" and think it's some sort of hentai parody of the Blair Witch Project movie.
Demon Dreams - WIP thread - Because those fantasies had to come from somewhere.
Bad Idea

Postby that man » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Bad Idea Wrote:If you'd like to double your puns, you could always consider calling it the Blair Bitch Project. Or if that's too mean, maybe the Blair Kiss Project?

Basically the name just needs to distinguish itself from the movie a little more. Even people familiar with Soul Eater might read "the Blair Witch Project" and think it's some sort of hentai parody of the Blair Witch Project movie.

Fair enough (I honestly should have expected that to exist already). Then I guess it will be the Blair Kiss Project then.
that man

Postby Bad Idea » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:35 pm

Glad I could help! :D Here are some other options:

The Blair Bliss Project
The Bare Witch Project
The Bear Witch Project (furry)
The Mare Miss Project (MLP related)
The Pair Squished Project
The Blair Piss Project
Unfair Fist Project
Nowhere Unkissed Project
The Blair Witch Projectile Orgasm

...I may have a problem. :?
Bad Idea

Postby that man » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Bad Idea Wrote:Glad I could help! :D Here are some other options:

The Blair Bliss Project
The Bare Witch Project
The Bear Witch Project (furry)
The Mare Miss Project (MLP related)
The Pair Squished Project
The Blair Piss Project
Unfair Fist Project
Nowhere Unkissed Project
The Blair Witch Projectile Orgasm

...I may have a problem. :?

No, that would be me
that man

Postby Bad Idea » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:30 pm

The Underwear Witch Project! How could I have missed that one!?
Bad Idea

Return to Discussion