Digimon sex game idea

Post and discuss creative ideas

Digimon sex game idea

Postby rebelseal » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:24 am

so i am a large fan of Digimon and i would like a sex game following the Show/Shows it would be interesting to play and if no one takes this up i will after i start my degree
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Re: Digimon sex game idea

Postby Terrantor!!! » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:42 am

I support this action. Sora and Mimi were my favorites when I was a kid. I'd love to help, man. What kind of game u planning to build?
Terrantor!!!

Postby rebelseal » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:24 am

similar to the original stories like how humbird has been doing his pokemon game with a sexual twist on the digimon i was gonna try to set it up to be open for all the main characters for the first season unlocking additional characters as it goes more of a digimon sex rpg
rebelseal

Location: im confused as to what my location please is i believe it is in the Pacific

Postby Cards » Wed Dec 24, 2014 5:32 am

Im on board with this as well, Digimon was one of my favorite shows growing up. Why wait til you start your degree? You can start learning flash now, there are tons of tutorials on the netz.
Cards

Postby rebelseal » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:20 am

i prob wont do it in flash i mean i will prob use this for practice while i work on my degree and i started the classes last wednesday
rebelseal

Postby rebelseal » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:17 am

this is on hold while i screw around with my RPG Maker VX Ace demo in my spare time i will take this up later for now its on hold
rebelseal

Postby Enkide » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:23 am

I love digimon as a kid, I totally would love to see this played out. What kind of system are you going for in the rpg?
Enkide

Return to Discussion