critiques on my work

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: critiques on my work

Postby TheFriendlyGuy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:30 pm

Great animations! Looks like you put alot of work into them. Reminds me of that guy who made starbarians etc.
TheFriendlyGuy

Postby Arah » Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Nice style, waiting for final version :).
Arah

Postby Sythis_Sythes » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:29 am

Just popping back in OT to tell you i'm still watching this! (i...may or may not have had a busy life that i forgot this in my bookmarks for a long time...)
I couldn't find a place to post, but hey, a year later and i guess it's now or never.

Glad to see the threads still chugging along, was scared it'd have dissapeared when i found it. Talk about your heart leaping...
As always, watching you draw... c(0.0)e=>~~~~~~~
Sythis_Sythes

Postby Off Topic » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Hi guys! Thanks for keeping an eye on this while I programmed and re-programmed this never ending prototype!

We will have some chat about how much it sucks once I'm finally done with it... which is still not today because PROBLEMS y' know?

I'm sooo dreadfully sorry and ashamed by this that I won't even try to excuse myself because I'm unworthy of your forgiveness... at least that's how I feel every time something slows down my already sluggish peace.

But hey, good news: since I don't like to make promises and then break them I will stop saying things like " soon", " tomorrow", " next week" and so on... therefore I won't feel guilty or ashamed and probably I will be more motivated to keep in touch. :mrgreen:

Have a nice day meanwhile, and thanks again for your cares :D
eticapatetica ~ now with +37% of gayness!
Off Topic

Postby Digitally-Deviant » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Woot your still around. :D I was worried something happened. I'm glad your still working on this.

A delay is nothing to be ashamed of. Making a game is hard, and it always takes longer then you think it's going to.

That being said, I'm really looking forward to seeing your wolf fucking scene, It'd look both sexy and hilarious. :)
Digitally-Deviant

Postby Off Topic » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:51 am

The builds I'm making are broken every time, and this is not fair because I've really put my soul into this project and I want to be able to share it!

So, here's my plan B: I would've eventually shared the source code anyway, one day... if this shit keeps bugging me that day will be very soon!

Even if it's not comfortable as a proper build, if I decide to share with you the real Unity project will you guys be ok nevertheless?

To play it you must download Unity and open the project in the editor... then you just click the Preloading scene, set Maximize on Play to have full screen, and hit Play.

The editor view will allow you to cheat easier, and to replay scenes that you shouldn't.

Plus, if someone is interested in code well... you'd have the sauce code to mess with; not to mention all of the game's assets.

All in all it shouldn't be too bad if I go that way.

I've just uploaded the project in the latest version of Unity and I'm running some tests to see if the editor is stable... A friend of mine should help me find out why Unity messes up with its own classes when inside the builds.
We'll see how it goes... just wanted to warn you in case the full project must be shared :D
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:15 am

Good news, the builds are stable.

I'm sharing them via Dropbox, I believe a lot of stuff won't work but I hope they'll execute without freezing on loading as they do on my machine :D

Catch you later!
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:42 pm

Hey! So, the game seems buggy but I'll do my best to provide a better experience in the near future! I just have to find out the bugs inside the logs... but meanwhile...

Meanwhile I'm also working on animation once again :D

I wanted to share with you this stuff here, it's made of old raw frames and new ones, and I'm pretty sure I'll use this as the top sex animation of the only scene featured so far.

It's a new version of the old climax I was looking forward to use: I didn't like her old way to impale herself on that big willy, so I'm reworking it to be more sexy.

I fear something is still missing though... like some sort of magic, I don't know.
Well, I'm not talking about the frames: a lot of them are still missing, especially in the last part where she should crouch.
Currently there are imperfections, especially boobs growth and some crazy line-wobble... crazy enough to be annoying?
Attachments
first test.gif
first test.gif (300.77 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:05 pm

I'm pushing it further on... I'm still uncertain about it.

I was looking forward to draw crazy stuff once she finally sits on that dick but I can't stop thinking that a bit of slapstick-stuff before that moment would make it look better!

In this test I've discarded older frames since the animations is getting long enough to last for a bit.

Right now I don't know if it's worth to add a bunch of frames to accomodate those hands with a really slow pace and then rush down to bottom or maybe add just enough frames to make it eye-readable and then have a slow and sexy sitting. :o
Attachments
first test.gif
first test.gif (206.39 KiB) Viewed 1112 times
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey! I'm updating the animation so far... I've reworked many things and I like it better now BUUUT I still need good keyframes to take it to the next step; what's in it so far doesn't amuse me :mrgreen:

It's less slapstick and more sexy... theoretically! Feel free to share your thoughts!
Attachments
Second_Test.gif
Second_Test.gif (391.33 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
Off Topic

Postby Nikag » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:22 pm

This looks great!
How many frames per second do you use for animation?
Nikag

Postby Off Topic » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:07 pm

Nikag Wrote:This looks great!
How many frames per second do you use for animation?

Thanks a lot mate! :D

I try to stick to 12 frames per second though sometimes I fix that amount a bit, but I never went above 16/18 or 10 frame per second so far with this project.
Many animators dislike this amount but it works well with video games and it's half the amount needed to work in 24s which is prohibitive for me right now!
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:02 pm

Hey there!

So, I'm still animating that bridge between teasing and the sex loop I'm really looking forward to set up, I'm not fond of it but as long as you like it I can deal with it.

Probably the aspect that disappoints me most is... ye know... I prefer when things can be crazy and over the top, but I guess no sexiness can come out from too much slapstick action.
Though I dunno if what we have here could be labeled as " sexy" so far :cry: Maybe I'm just grumpy.

Slow and purposeful :mrgreen:

So, here we are almost through it: she will go down to the last frame in an amount of time that I haven't defined yet... something that could fit with the previous pause; yes, definitely something along the line of a gradual acceleration to accomodate the tempo.
Once she's down my plan is to blend this bridge perfectly into the next loop: she will move her arms fast, uncover her tits, turn her butt a bit, grab her nipple and then be already halfway through the first bounce of her sex loop.
Well, maybe, that's the idea so far :D
Attachments
RawTest.gif
RawTest.gif (625.88 KiB) Viewed 1025 times
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Here's a quick update, just a few drawings added, the movement is almost there, I have doubts though, must make up my mind :mrgreen:
Attachments
RawTest.gif
RawTest.gif (691.2 KiB) Viewed 1018 times
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:13 pm

Here's where this is going, it's a bit more visible though 10-14 drawings are still needed to make it work.

I like it more, but I don't like the fact I'm way above the max number of drawings I initially thought for this bridge... guess I fucked up a little because I lack some xp! Time to level up ;)
Attachments
RawTest.gif
RawTest.gif (756.11 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:50 pm

She could've said " here's my boobies!", but I'm drek with speech, so she hadn't.
Maybe she will say something in the climax... though saying stuff is bad for localisation, 'cause I already lack voice acting and having the need of 2 different dubbing is something I don't really need :mrgreen:
Attachments
RawTest.gif
RawTest.gif (947.02 KiB) Viewed 995 times
Off Topic

Postby Off Topic » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:26 pm

I'm working on the mutant now, the willy will be the last thing to add.

Again, this bridge has come out a bit too long, and the lazy 6 frames per second technique I used to previously animate the mutant seems a bit too cheap now.
The problem in adding more frames is not drawing them, since most of the keyframes are already there, rather the problem will be time management when I'll start the colouring process: more frames, more stuff to colour, more time to spend.

It's something i'll have to deal with somehow, maybe I'll wait until I have all the frames of the mutant and then decide if and where to add more.

I'm glad I can finally animate without having much other things to do, but I can't help feeling bored lately... hope this mood will soon change for the best :D
Attachments
Second_Test.gif
Second_Test.gif (1.01 MiB) Viewed 979 times
Off Topic

Postby Nikag » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:11 pm

Off Topic Wrote:I'm working on the mutant now, the willy will be the last thing to add.

Again, this bridge has come out a bit too long, and the lazy 6 frames per second technique I used to previously animate the mutant seems a bit too cheap now.
The problem in adding more frames is not drawing them, since most of the keyframes are already there, rather the problem will be time management when I'll start the colouring process: more frames, more stuff to colour, more time to spend.

It's something i'll have to deal with somehow, maybe I'll wait until I have all the frames of the mutant and then decide if and where to add more.

I'm glad I can finally animate without having much other things to do, but I can't help feeling bored lately... hope this mood will soon change for the best :D

Hi man,
boobs animation is really great, I wish I was able to make this level frame-by-frame drawings!

Regarding 'too much things to animate/color' - why not to try animate some static elements with Spine for example (moving objects) and frame-by-frame redraw others?
As classic way (frame-by-frame) might consume hell lot of time, more over if each frame is a separate image - this will also make the game weight a lot.
Nikag

Postby Off Topic » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:37 am

Thanks a lot Nikag! Spine seems a really powerful tool and I appreciate the suggestion, but I'm afraid it demands a bit of character design and style gimmicks to work at its best and it seems the way I've been handling things won't transpose well with it!

Did you used it for leave2gether? You did a very nice job with it, I got addicted and wanted to see moar and moar post day 9, 'cause you let me pick up that badass black jacket and roam around without bra: I've put my personality in her and got involved :lol:
Keep it up!

I'll try to push these animations further and faster... I'll stick to my chocolate bars to speed up, thanks again for dropping me a few lines: they really help me in staying hyped :D
Off Topic

Postby cboy123 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:28 am

your work is nice, lol its better than what I can do, I cant do nearly that good. keep it up :)
cboy123

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion