CYOA Tales of Lona: 'Under the hood' thread

Post and discuss creative ideas

Re: CYOA Tales of Lona: 'Under the hood' thread

Postby coyoteredmoon » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Work is playing its favorite game again of 'How best can we kill coyote?' So I'm going o have to call in another pin up week.
Sorry e'rybody :I
Starting to post stuff here :D http://www.furaffinity.net/user/coyoteredmoon/ and here http://coyoteredmoon.tumblr.com/ When I have time to make stuff, that is!
coyoteredmoon

Postby m3rchant » Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:25 pm

This may be a perfect opportunity to answer a question I had just yesterday:

What would Mana's reaction be if she were ever to come across a stereotypical anime cat-girl? (you know the kind; an overly sexualized lady who's mostly human aside her cat ears and tail and always ends her sentences with 'nyan' or 'nyu,' as she finds ways to rub her face, chest, and ass on whoever the main character is.)
If it exists, I have it for sale! If it doesn't exist, I probably have it for sale!
m3rchant

Postby Omnimek » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:59 pm

Ahh Nekomimi. I had wondered if that was what would happen if Mana had a half human child with the noble. My pinup vote is "What if Mana was a bimbo?" That is, what if enjoying sex and the pursuit of sex quantity and quality was her life, that sort of creature.
Omnimek

Postby VintageBass » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:01 am

... Now here's a random vote: let's see what Ano does on a regular basis when the focus is not on him.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Previous

Return to Discussion