Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

Postby VintageBass » Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:54 pm

*shrugs* I'm just going with the flow, dear. Wasn't expecting that as a response and now I'm just going with it.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:58 am

berserkerhorn Wrote:all I really that predictable?
:<

Kinda quoting Dunarara with that one, was kinda hoping someone would have got the reference :oops:
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby KingKaor » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 am

berserkerhorn Wrote:all I really that predictable?
:<

Yes. Yes, you are.
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:53 am

spriter1 Wrote:Kinda quoting Dunarara with that one, was kinda hoping someone would have got the reference :oops:

Well that's because I've never heard of that series (typo you made there), and I never watch it so I wouldn't get it in the first place.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 am

So are there any open slots?
Kuragari

Postby VintageBass » Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:48 am

I'll be happy to let you in. I am thinking about letting some people in, along with me finally figuring out my posting schedule now.

So for those following this, and I'll put this in the Game Rules tab, I'll be posting on Mondays and Thursdays, so that'll give you ample time to get your post in, especially on the weekend! That will be my Post Cycle!

And go ahead with your sheet Kuragari, I'll get you and spriter in... about three more Post Cycles.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:14 pm

:D yay a posting schedule.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby Toyloli » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:56 pm

If you're allowing slots, even just temporary ones then I wouldn't mind in.
I'll pokemonify my avatar (the red head girl in my pic). She can be:

Lass Rinni
Pokemon Breeder in Training
Age 13 or 14
Rinni has little self awareness of her own body and is used to both nudity and sexuality in general (but I emphasise is not active nor interested in doing it herself yet). She grew up on a farm that bred and sold a number of species incuding Miltank, Bouffalant, Growlith and Whimsicott. From this she has gained a desire to become a Breeder, learning about different species, how to care for them and how to identify breed purity and possible mating matches.

Rinnita is not easily embarrassed. In fact she once walked naked through the streets of town while hearding whimsicott with a whistle and a feather duster... Saying that - asking her about this event is the quickest way to make her blush and the easiest way to silence her.

Town and stuff, yeah I can sorta put this girl in any rural area and not have problems, if you want her then just let me know.

Starter Pkemon: I would like her to have both a Woobat and a Cottonee, but if I can only go one I'll go Woobat (Although I will miss Cottonee)
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby VintageBass » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Toyloli Wrote:if you want her then just let me know.

Of course! Anyone is free to join (even if it does say I'm not taking any more. I lie), so I'll be happy to allow Rinni to join in. For a town, I'll probably have her start out in Flocessy Town since there's the ranch close by, and it's about as rural it can be. So is that good enough?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Toyloli » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Awsome, thanks. If I'm on the reserves then let me know if and when she can come into the plotline. I'll start following the roleplay soon.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby VintageBass » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Toyloli Wrote:Awsome, thanks. If I'm on the reserves then let me know if and when she can come into the plotline. I'll start following the roleplay soon.

You should be entering this in a week and really there's not much of a plot at the moment, as it's meant to be something very casual. But I do have some people getting involve in something big in the coming Cycles, but that depends on how we develop things here. Still, take some time to learn about the others, learn from my mistakes as GM, and get ready for some sexy action.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:45 pm

3 more cycles before I have to make sure I don't post text walls :3
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:01 pm

spriter1 Wrote:3 more cycles before I have to make sure I don't post text walls :3

Not to mention you'll be free to post without having to worry about moderation, too! ;)
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:43 am

VintageBass Wrote:I'll be happy to let you in. I am thinking about letting some people in, along with me finally figuring out my posting schedule now.

So for those following this, and I'll put this in the Game Rules tab, I'll be posting on Mondays and Thursdays, so that'll give you ample time to get your post in, especially on the weekend! That will be my Post Cycle!

And go ahead with your sheet Kuragari, I'll get you and spriter in... about three more Post Cycles.

I'll write up a sheet in a bit then.

EDIT: As a side note, I've recently been having trouble sleeping, so I've been spending most of my time not at work trying to get at least 6 hours in. Just letting GM know ahead of time.
Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:53 am

Name: Candy Griffon
Class: Adventurer (or otherwise a bit of everything)
Appearance:
PKMN Nude Beginnings Character.png
PKMN Nude Beginnings Character.png (267.22 KiB) Viewed 1152 times

Personality: Cheerful and carefree, but serious when the shit hits the fan.
Home Town: Newbark Town
Starter Pokemon: Eevee (Male)
Background: Candy was born in Newbark Town, but her family regularly traveled, and thus she developed a very strong spirit of adventure and a desire to see as much of the world as she possibly could. They criss-crossed the country, going just about everywhere they could within the country. When she turned 17, her parents decided she should set out on her own journey, just as they both did. Presenting to her her very own Pokémon, they booked her passage to the Unova Region, hoping she would have grand adventures in land that none of them had yet to visit.
Other: No scat or watersports, and preferably nothing really with blood. Other than that, not much to say.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby VintageBass » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:04 am

All right, thank you Kura! And I'm planning on letting you join in along with Toy and Spriter in three more cycles, meaning that in two weeks you three will be joining in. So that could give you time feel better and get some sleep as well. Also look at the map on the front page and see where you want to start so I know where to start and don't put you in a bad spot (View Image is the best way to view the full image).
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nobudi » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:22 am

O hay, joy- ling's pokemon trainer creator.
Nobudi

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:45 am

VintageBass Wrote:All right, thank you Kura! And I'm planning on letting you join in along with Toy and Spriter in three more cycles, meaning that in two weeks you three will be joining in. So that could give you time feel better and get some sleep as well. Also look at the map on the front page and see where you want to start so I know where to start and don't put you in a bad spot (View Image is the best way to view the full image).

I could join at the next posting bit if that's not a problem. You said you post on Thursdays, well I work thrusday but have Friday off, so I'd probably have time to post.

As for starting town, just throw me in a random port city or place with an airport :p
Kuragari

Postby VintageBass » Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:02 pm

Kuragari Wrote:I could join at the next posting bit if that's not a problem. You said you post on Thursdays, well I work thrusday but have Friday off, so I'd probably have time to post.

Well the new cycle starts on Thursday, so you can post the next day or sometime over the weekend before I post again on Monday.

Kuragari Wrote:As for starting town, just throw me in a random port city or place with an airport :p

Mistralton City it is! (considering the city has an airport)
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:46 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Kuragari Wrote:I could join at the next posting bit if that's not a problem. You said you post on Thursdays, well I work thrusday but have Friday off, so I'd probably have time to post.

Well the new cycle starts on Thursday, so you can post the next day or sometime over the weekend before I post again on Monday.

Kuragari Wrote:As for starting town, just throw me in a random port city or place with an airport :p

Mistralton City it is! (considering the city has an airport)

Huzzah!
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character