Lairs and Tentacles (CS)

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Lairs and Tentacles (CS)

Postby Wingblade » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:35 am

for info on this RP please refer to my OOC where the info is posted and will be updated when needed viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3444

Name:
Class: (Whatever doesn't break the RP but im sure most will be fine :) everyone is here for fun)
Race: (Like i said any race you want to but make sure to either explain it and where it is from if it is not well known or link it is fine ^.^)
Appearance: (What you look like or a pic ^.^)
Biography: (Obviously why you ended up wanting to head to this temple be it anything you heard in your culture, treasure or anything you want for power.)

Stats: You get 25 stat points and 5 stats

Strength: (How hard you can hit things for)
Defense: (How much damage you can take)
Speed: (How fast you can move)
Accuracy: (If you use a ranged weapon how Accurate you are)
Magic: (How strong your spells can hit if you have any)

(I will say this i will let you know if you can add stat points at certain points through PMs so keep an eye out whenever it comes time i will valuate and keep track of "Experience" Off site which will be able to get you more stats to allow you to be able to do more things. But obviously we are all in it for the fun we also want to get out of things "Eventually" Every enemy will be a certain strength only known to the GM and if you have something that can see the vitals then you will be allowed to figure out the enemies health ^.^ At the least the stats are just there to make it more around to have the adventuring fun of the RP :D)

Fetishes:
What To Avoid:

Extra: (Anything i missed and you want to add to :))

Name: Wingblade Redstrike
Class: Thief
Race: Teifling aka part demon
Appearance:
The Red one on the right is what ill use :)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Things not included is the size of her cock and balls, she is a large foot and a half flaccid and a good 2 inch in girth, but when she gets horny she can move to almost 3 and a half foot in length and a good 4 inch girth. her balls weren't much less endowed having gotten toward a good pair of grapefruits at this point in her life. She had all the normal female bits, large chest, nice but and all but she had to wear baggy pants of all things to keep her large package hidden the balls swaying just above her pussy and ass where they werei n their respective spots.
Biography: Wing has lived for a while now she had been working on stealing what she felt was the most valuable and getting out of the town before most noticed her. She liked to use her long tail to also pick things while she was talking about shop keepers keeping them busy on what she was talking about. As she found it was much easier to steal in plain sight then being sneaky so she go a hold of one of the maps from the merchent that seemed to be selling a location of a massive underground temple. This temple having riches that would set her on a nice wealthy path for a while to come. Getting one of them she decides to head to this faithful location and get started on her journey.

Strength: 5
Defense: 7
Speed: 7
Accuracy: 3
Magic: 3

Fetishes:
Urethral penetration (Includes Ovipositor eggs and worm like)
Nipple penetration (Includes Ovipositor eggs and worm like)
Ovipositors
Large insertions
Can even do worms and larvae and the like into her holes.
Multiple penetrations
Increase in size to sexual organs when necessary on what is going on.
Heavy inflation (Through either cum or through something throughally wanting to fill her with eggs wherever it can)

What To Avoid:

Scat or Watersports
Gore in a Sexual sense (Battle gore is fine because its part of it but nothing dealing with sex side is ew)
Necrophilia
Blood in a sexual sense don't like it.
Last edited by Wingblade on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:19 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wingblade

Re: Lairs and Tentacles (CS)

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:09 pm

Name: Candy
Class: Rogue
Race: Half-Elf
Appearance: Image
Biography: Candy grew up in the bad part of some city she never cared to recall the name of. The time she spent there was mostly on her own, and it was there that she acquired both her skills and her penchant for caring primarily only about herself. Once she had a decent amount of money, and was sure she wasn't going to be bothered by any old acquaintances from her old life, she left her home for a life of adventure and treasure hunting on the road.

Since then she has blossomed into a beautiful young adventurer, whose skills are well known throughout the region. She has worked for the good and the bad, the righteous and the criminal. She doesn't quite care who she works for, as long as money and adventure is involved.

She seeks to enter this strange temple she's heard about after a stop to some tavern, in which she overheard some mercenaries talking about the rumors of an ancient temple filled to the brim with lost treasure just waiting for the taking.

Candy is no fool, and knows that such a temple is likely guarded. But with her trusty daggers and her skills, she suspects that anything the temple has within can prove to be any threat to her...

Strength: 3
Defense: 6
Speed: 10
Accuracy: 4
Magic: 2
Kuragari

Postby BlueLight » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 am

XdbX Wrote:Name: Mar clockka
Class: Cursed knight.
Race: Nihonjin!
Appearance:

Biography: (Obviously why you ended up wanting to head to this temple be it anything you heard in your culture, treasure or anything you want for power.)

Strength: 10
Defense: 2
Accuracy:1
Magic: 5

BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Incan » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:23 pm

Class: Wizard
Race: Drow
Appearance:

Biography: A wizard with a lust for power (Basic premise, I promise I will make it better later)

Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Accuracy: 6
Magic: 10

Fetishes: Pregnancy, slavery, pleasure through pain, horses and mind control
What To Avoid: Death, guro and scat
Incan

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:59 pm

Name: Serena
Race: Human
Class: Theif
Appearance:

Bio: Serena became independent at a very young age after the murder of her parents, stealing to keep herself alive. As she stole she found the prospect exhilarating, stealing from merchants and small stores since she was 14. She usually seduced who she stole from, using her body to her advantage to distract her victims. As her lust for thievery expanded a map sold to her made her aware of a secret dungeon that was said to contain boundless treasure. Unable to resist, she made her way to one of the many entrances, expecting this to be an easy venture.
Defense: 1
Speed: 15
Accuracy: 6
Magic: 0

Fetishes: Anything besides guro, scat, and death
whatdontlookaatme

Postby xNeoshadowx » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 pm

Name: Kayli
Appearance:

Biography: Kayli was born in a village of shinobi, hidden from the rest of the world. She grew up training in the ways of the shinobi and ninjutsu, training her body to be that of a killers if the call came for her to do so. However the last few years she saw a rapid decline of contracts and saw how her village was doing poorly, and upon hearing of this mysterious temple, she felt that what ever treasure or power laid in store inside of it she could use it to benefit her village and make it prosperous again. Currently she is heading, quickly, to one of the entrances she had been able to overhear.

Stats:

Strength: 7
Defense: 5
Accuracy: 3

Fetishes: tentacle, rape, forced/helplessness, sleep rape, slime, mind control, multi penetration/group gangbang.
What To Avoid: Anything not listed in fetishes unless approved via PM
xNeoshadowx

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:36 pm

name: Flloyd
Class: Star screamer (Skills change depending on time of day and which constellations she's under)
Race: Golem
appearance:

13699 - ancient_gear_golem golem machine mecha monster_girl personification weapon yu-gi-oh!.jpg
13699 - ancient_gear_golem golem machine mecha monster_girl personification weapon yu-gi-oh!.jpg (233.38 KiB) Viewed 15972 times

Bio:
Built by the dwarves as a defense droid she will serve anyone without a mind. However, because of their vulnerability to electricity she was knocked out by a electric monster. years pass and her systems finally recover from the shock. The dwarven race that created her has lost and only a few of her kind remain. THey absorb their power from the stars themselves and the color on their bodies change as the constellations change. Their attacks range from ice to earth to fire to air. However, each day they may only produce a specific type of spells. Ex. One day they may only use healing spells, the next they may use only sleep spells etc.

stats:
strength:5
defense: 5
speed: 3
accuracy4
magic: 8

fetishes: anything really
what to avoid: guro, scat, death, vore (unless it's a slime)
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby [Brand_Name] » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am

name: Ava
Class: rogue mage
Race: elf
Appearance:

Bio: Ava grew up in a rich family, and was taught how to fence, arch, and use magic from an early age. While her family doesn't know it, she has used her magic for crime the last 50 years. She intends to become even richer by stealing the riches from the temple.

Str: 1
Def: 2
Spe: 6
Acc: 8
Magic: 8

Spells known so far: frenzy (target attacks anything nearby for a short amount of time), muffle (move quietly), lightning rune, lightning bolt, invisibility, conjure bow, conjure dagger, mage light

Fetishes: anything where she gets dominated, but even better when there's a bunch of tentacles/dicks in her, and even more especially when she is completely helpless to stop them. So, big hard gangrapes, essentially.

i'm totally for temporary enslavement or hopeless situations, as long as she eventually escapes, as I get bored easily. Also, I'd like not every single encounter to result in sex, I'd like her to win a few fights every now and then.

Avoid: urethral penetration, gore, vore, nipple cunts (sex in between her boobs is fine though just no vaginas on her nipples) changing her gender, impregnation, she can get beaten up a little but not too much, scat
Last edited by [Brand_Name] on Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 pm

*no longer valid*
Last edited by Gorbaz on Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Hades » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:57 pm

Name: Alucard
Class: blood knight
Race: half vampire with a demonic blood in her.
Appearance:

Biography: being alive for lots of years , she eventually lost his memory , whether it was stolen or forgotten he shall know , thus she seeks the temple in order to find out about her past , hearing it holds secrets.

Magic: 4

edited yet again. now does it support? :D
Last edited by Hades on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hades

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Name: Ashaya "Ash"
Class: Mage
Appearance:

Biography: Ash is looking for her older sister, Rebecca, who disappeared somewhere in area near the temple. Ash haven't got any idea or information where she may be, but as Rebecca is a warrior and seeker of adventures, temple is a perfect place to begin search. She hopes that her magic may help her in situations where her sister's skill should've failed. She's still inexperienced and have no idea what to expect, but her concern for her sister is more important then her safety. She's not looking for treasure and would gladly join forces with anyone else she meets inside

Speed: 6

Spells known:

None of spells can be used in direct sunlight
Known spells:
  • Night vision- see even in complete darkness
  • Shadow fade- invisibility, she can't move, self only, can be still heard, smelled and touched
  • Shadow whip- whip/tentacle of solid living shadow from her hand, can be directed by her thoughts, may be used as a weapon or a tool, around 10 feet long
  • Solid darkness- temporary solidified shadows to hamper enemy movement or obscure their sight, protection against attack, lasts only few seconds
  • Shadow step- teleport, self only, max range around 100', can be used to slip from bonds if she teleports just herself and not any items (incl. clothes)
  • Summon Shadows-summons creatures of living shadows, they can take many different forms (usualy humanoid, animalistic or mass of dark tentacles), she don't have full control over them, acting independedly
  • Shadow form- turn herself into living shadow, resistant to most form of damage and capable of shapechanging, very vulnerable to fire and light, exposure to strong light ends transformation and stuns her

Fetishes: tentacles, gangbang, BDSM, lesbians (also, her sister may be corrupted by things inside temple, so maybe some incest?), "classic" monsters (pretty much D&D bestiary: minotaurs, centaurs, driders, naga, demons...), slavery
What To Avoid: Scat/watersports, necrophilia, guro, vore, pregnancy/oviposition, body transformation
Things not included may or may not be ok, send me a PM beforehand
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby Clever plot device » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:31 pm

I suppose I should put this here to show my interest. If this is still going on of course.

Name: Jennifer Mcaulkin
Biography: Born from a long family of dastardly witches, Jennifer was the latest addition in a long line of magical practioners. Some good, some bad, all of them excellent spell slingers. However, her own magic defied this tradition, and the result was her own difficult using magic. To solve this problem her family created a magical wand for her to focus the energy through, and allowed her to ascend to an average level of magical power. Without the wand, she has problems performing the simplest spells without outside help.

Scrolling through her family's extensive amounts of tomes, she found the perfect way to get rid of the black sheep title she'd been stuck with from birth. Go into the dark temple, pilfer as many artifacts and money as she could, and walk out a hero. The perfect plan. At least in theory.

Stats:

Fetishes: Gangbangs, dogs, tentacles sparingly, pretty much everything that people usually like.
What To Avoid: Guro, scat, gore, vore, pretty much the normal taboos.
Clever plot device

Postby ChibiKitsune » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:52 pm

Name: Avelina Chaucer
Class: Ranger
Race: Fox Morph
Appearance:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/0 ... itten1.jpg

Biography: Avelina grew up mostly by herself. She was an oddity in her family, having been born with the features of an animal. So once she was able she ran away to get away from all the jeering and name calling her family and their friends put her through. This was also the time when she first picked up a bow. She taught herself to shoot and survived the harsh world with her trusty bow. Then she learned of the temple and the riches it might hold. She set off to it, hoping she could find something that might finally make her family see her as an equal. If not well… at least she tried, right?

Strength: 4
Defense: 3
Accuracy: 8

Fetishes:
Slave and pet play
Light Bondage, so no face masks or any of that, spider silk is alright, as are any of the lighter things Cuffs, ropes, even swings and the like
Tentacles
Exhibitionism
Clothing/ripped clothing
Extreme teasing
Bestiality
Nipple holes/cunts

What To Avoid:
Scat
Watersports
Necrophilia
Anal, unless it is a gangbang, then it is tolerable
Heavy bondage, strait jackets, face masks, anything like that
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Biles » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:28 pm

Xanja Nightreaver
Class: Rookie Bandit
Race: Orc
Appearance:

Incase the image tag doesn't work, click this link here: http://d.facdn.net/art/biles/1355341436 ... rsedon.jpg )
This is as naked as she'll get. When not exposing her private parts, she wears a ragged loin cloth and an underboob muscle t-shirt.

Biography:
Xanja is often a troublemaker when trying to prove herself worth for her tribal clan. The young orc doesn't usually seems to listen to advice and often charges without thinking like any stubborn-headed runt. As a result, she gets into trouble in more ways than one physically. Even though Xanja is an orc with inherent brute strength, she's still considered scrawny for Orc standard but is quite agile for her race. However, a peer of hers suggested she's well suited to become a rogue or an assassin given her personality, body frame, and her skill with small daggers and similar weapons.

One day when traveling through the market at a trading port located far away from her clan, she visited a guild station and picked up rumors regarding treasures, and possibly monsters lurking inside an ancient temple ruin. Xanja decided to follow up on these rumors believing this could help train her to become an assassin. All that she would need was to burgle something from the temple as proof of her worth, and if possible, the head of a monster.

Stats:
Defense: 7
Speed: 6
Accuracy: 5

Fetishes:
Birthing through penis, penile oviposition, penis milking, light vore (only for the purpose of trapping a victim to be subjected to sexual assault by smaller creatures). Genital parasites. Giving fellatios to futanaries, shemales, and traps.

What To Avoid:
Everything that belongs in the toilet. Anal play which includes, chillidogs, salad tossing, rimjobs, and fingering. Cheesy and corny fetishes such as diapers, etc. Fellatios to manly characters and monsters. Snowballing.
Last edited by Biles on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Lynxy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:02 am

Name: Alice Loreto
Class: Paladin, order of Torm
Race: Aasimar (celestial bloodline. mostly human)
Appearance:

The wings are spectral and are only visible in the correct light. They cannot affect the material plane.

Biography: Growing up among a strict religious order is difficult. Growing up among a strict religious order that happens to be known for literally battling evil throughout the ages is hard. Growing up among a strict religious order that happens to be known for literally battling evil throughout the ages when you are of the blood line of their patron deity is grueling. The pressure to not only exemplify her order but to outshine the other members is enormous, but it's all Alice has ever known. The stress has caused her to grow up to be short tempered with allies and the weak alike, and downright aggressive when dealing with those she deems enemies because they are socially acceptable vents for her frustrations. Using her ability with a sword and the divine magics of her order she has bested every evil set before her to date, despite her general lack of caution.

It has been brought to her attention that this temple is a den of evil by members of her order living nearby, so she has come as a champion of Torm to sweep away the evil of this place.

Stats:
Strength: 6
Defense: 8
Accuracy: 0

spells and spell-like abilities. For simplicities sake, each of these is one use per day and is temporary.

*Daylight/ does what it sounds like, produces a bright light
*Detect Evil/ ability to determine the alignment of evil beings, and know their locations.
*Smite Evil/ powerful magic boost to an attack that only affects evil creatures
*Lay on Hands/ limited divine healing
*Turn Undead/ Spell that damages and terrifies all undead in the area
*Protection from Evil/ creates a barrier that repels, blocks mind control from, and weakens the attacks of evil entities
*Create Water/ magically produces 5 gallons of water
*Bless Water/ can turn up to a pint of water into holy water
*Summon Artax/ An intelligent, white celestial horse is summoned

Fetishes: Gang bang, non-human, tentacle, anal, bondage, rape, multiple penetration etc.

What To Avoid: feces of any kind.
"watersports"
inflation (cool with filling up completely, but not more)
gore (I'm cool with a little violence and some bruising/bleeding, but no deep gashes, flaying, or removal of body parts)
inventing holes (not so much of a turn off, but I can't help but roll my eyes. Stick to the big three because putting something in her nose/nipple/urethra does nothing for me)
vore
spiders (ohhh, I read the thread. I'll kill them for filler, but fucking is out.)
Lynxy

Postby Gorbaz » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:49 am

Name: Mai Dan'athe
Class: Sorcerer
Race: Drow
Biography: Mai is an adventurous sort, but has always been drawn to power. In a society where you either have power or people tread on you, it was something that was drilled into her, but she took it to a greater degree. Being of rather unique parentage, she found that she had natural magical ability, but it could be augmented by the addition of foci and relics which she could drain of energy in order to fuel herself. She destroys everything she touches, because everything she touches is food for her hunger for power.

Defense: 4
Magic: 9

Fetishes:
What To Avoid: watersports, scat, inflation, gore, bodylength penetration

Extra:
She is not a nice person
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby that man » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Name: Marian Nott
Race: human
Appearance:

Image the girl.

Biography: Soon after she was born, Marian Nott was abandoned by her parents, and she had to scrape out a living in the disgusting city of GolNott. She quickly learned that the best way to survive was to avoid confrontation and try to use distractions to get what she wanted. Just as quickly, she also learned that it was easier to get what she wanted if she used her personal "charm". By the age of 16, Marian was secretly regarded as one of the best thieves in the whole city, and the amount of valuables that she has stolen is beyond count. Quite often, she would infiltrate into the house of some rich noble, merchant, or priest; poses as one of their countless servants; seduce them; drug them; and then finally, get away with as many valuables as she could comfortably carry. While this very well could have gone on forever, the Lord who was in the last house that she tried to rob turned out to have had a mage on his payroll for protection, and she was caught escaping with his solid gold poodle. After briefly considering selling her off, the Mage convinced the Lord to instead send her to a remote temple, where in she could find a great artifact that would allow the Lord to rule the city. As an insurance for her not running away, the Mage placed a collar around her neck which, if she ever tried to remove it or didn't contact them within a certain amount of time, would brain wash her into whoring herself out until the Mage tracks her down (after much rage and confusion, it was explained that it was either this collar, which the Mage did not have because his girlfriend used to be into this sort of thing, or a collar which would kill her if she didn't respond). With very little choice on her part, Marian Nott set out to find the temple, and regain her freedom.

Stats:

Defense: 3
Speed: 9
Accuracy: 9
Magic: 1 (This comes from wearing the collar)

Fetishes: pretty much anything not in the avoid section, though, her personal favorites are bondage and pegging.
What To Avoid: Watersport, scat, gore, anything involving death, vore (save slimes), penetrating anything other then the main three holes, piercing, that whole baby thing
that man

Postby Tsai » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 am

Name: Karina Crossley
Class: Knight
Appearance:

Biography: Karina was born into a life of conflict. Her parents were both warriors from different armies who met on the battlefield unable to defeat each other. When the two deserted the army, and war, they fled and were chased by assassins from city to city. When she was born her mother died due to complications with the birth and was raised by her father to become a strong and able woman. By age 18 she was a capable fighter, easily able to master most weapons and use many types of armor, but always preferring heavier armor and weapons like a sword and shield. Soon her and her father found asylum in the neutral kingdom of Vurstas where they served the royal family as protectors. Now on her 23rd birthday her father has died to the blade of the people she swore to protect. Fleeing the kingdom after murdering the royal family and their guards she sets out into the unknown; wanting to forget the life she had with her father and hopefully finding some measure of peace in far away lands.

Stats:
Defense: 8
Accuracy: 5

Fetishes: Undead(like zombies and ghosts, but not necrophilla with a completely dead corpse,) Slimes, multiple penetrations, non-human, gangbang, bestiality, futanari, mind control.
What to avoid: Watersports, scat, gore, nipple penetration and urethra penatration, vore, impregnation, inflation, and lastly death. pretty much the standard taboo stuff besides bestiality.
Tsai

Postby nmnm195 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 am

(I would like to say this is the first time i have ever done anything like this and anything on this site(so i would like help and i would ask for it in this() form)).
Name: Neshart
Class: fire knight
Race: humanz
Appearance: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/a28 ... tofOld.jpg
( i would like to know how to do the images well

Biography: as an fire knight Neshart is a fresh servant to the flame god of the fire cult which one goal in life is to purify thee world with there fire. the cult heard of the temple and felt purifying it would help them in there over all goal but if it was to dangerous to send one of there men so they are sending an new man to the temple to investigate it.

stats:
Strength: 10
Defense: 10
Speed: 1
Accuracy: 0
Magic: 4

Neshart would only use some fire spells for range

the three spell he know are
fire blood: (this is a passive which he can turn on and of) this spell heats his bodily fluids hot in a scale of heat (piss, crap and snot do not count nothing) the coolest is saliva at 37C next is seamen at 68C and then blood past the boil point of water at 125C, can get stronger + give an immunity to heat ant the hottest temp
fire ball: a basic fire spell
inferno bomb: a master level spell locked can be unlocked or released if condition are meant. put on by cult mast spell crater

Fetishes: (personally i don't mind anything) what Neshart what secretly is 3 thing first to become a female second is the same as before but with the dick still there (Futanari) lastly is pregnancy and doing thing with himself with his own dick.
nmnm195

Postby I Love Big Tits » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:33 am

Name: Lisa Elfblade

Race: Elf

Appearance: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Mir ... edIndex=14 (new dont know if this will make a link if not copy and paste)

Bio: Well lisa was an elf of 1800 and was finally allowed to leave her village to start a new life if she chose to. hearing of the temple she went hoping to find gold to buy a house in the city (or some monsters to fuck). so she "found" a map and set off to the temple to explore.

Stats:
Strength-4
Defense-3
Speed-9
Accuracy-3
Magic-6

Fetishes: lesbian sex, tit jobs, being raped(all), gang bang, dick girls, nice tits, nice ass, monster cock, mind break, mind control, anal, dp (not in same hole), being a slave, being forced to cum, swallowing, and getting out of stuff useing "assets", bestiality

What To Avoid: Blood in sex, Scat or Watersports, Necrophilia

spells: light, fireball, and heal (when pussy or ass or anything else is sterched out it will fix itself)
I Love Big Tits
Newly Registered

Return to Out of Character