Rise of the Horny Dead OOC-

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Rise of the Horny Dead OOC-

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:38 am

Rise of the Horny Dead RP
The end of the world came but a few years ago. A strange virus that popped out of nowhere spread rapidly across the countryside, turning nearly everyone into the walking dead. The military tried valiantly to fight against the horde of undead, but they were overwhelmed by the numbers and the folly of their commanders using tactics designed to fight the living.

Now, what remnants of humanity that are left wander about the countryside, foraging what they can and avoiding the undead as often as possible. A few surivovers are converging upon a large city, doing so only because all the other neighboring area's seem to have already been raided of their supplies. Though they haven't encountered any zombies yet, their experiences leave them constantly on alert for any sign of the monsters that now roam the land.

They are prepared to find an enemy that wants to feast on their flesh and consume them, and indeed, they still do hunger. But no longer in the way these poor sods are expecting...

This game has a player limit of 6. Also, while I am not saying its a requirement, it is a suggestion that the players characters be female.

Character Sheet:
Name
Appearance
Bio
Skills- Skills are to be listed on a scale of 1 to 5. I'm giving everyone 10 points for skills, with a maximum of 8 skills.
Inventory

Rules:
Battle and skills will be decided by the use of a d20. 1-10 will be failure, 11-20 will be success. Skills will give a bonus based on their point to die rolls. To keep things from getting horribly bogged down in numbers, I am not going to keep track of the actual literal number of bullets a player has. I will instead keep track of the 'clips' of ammo, going by the Resident Evil examples. I am going to use the honor system for keeping track of ammo when a PC is fighting.

For the record, I will state that for combat with ranged weapons, targeting will use less bullets, while simply shooting at the thing will use more.

Getting screwed by a zombie will make the player infected, and will also have a chance for causing a pregnancy (if PC is female), which will result in new lovely enemies to worry about. Infection can be lowered by taking antibiotics found throughout the city. Infection will rise every three PC posts by 5%, while getting screwed by a zombie raises it by 15% (only counts if the zombie finishes.) Warning-Male players may get screwed as well. Females that reach 100% infection essentially become horny brood mothers. They will seek out anyone to have sex with to spread the infection and (in the case of males) gain sperm to breed more monsters. Males reaching 100% infection become zombies.

Antibiotics will reverse the rate of infection gain by -5% every three posts, and are stackable. However, be wary of taking too many at once, as they have side effects...

If a female player becomes fully infected, I will leave it up to the player whether they wish to continue playing as a Player Enemy or not. Once a player becomes fully infected however, a new player slot will become open.

Update 10/10/2013-I've opened up a set of Reserved Slots. These are slots for people interested in joining in the future and are waiting for an active player to drop out/become infected.
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:37 am, edited 12 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Rise of the Horny Dead OOC/Sign Up-0/6 players

Postby Stickasensi » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Character Sheet:

Name: Jessica Hatori

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jessica.jpg
Jessica.jpg (22.27 KiB) Viewed 9285 times
Her real name is saeko she IS a character from HOTD and ik this i thought it might be a fun and unqiue expericnce to play as her

Bio:
Jessica Hatori, a busty young girl who just turned 18. Her father was a very prominent man and had a certain fetish for his sword collection. He began teaching Jessica the ways of the blade at a young age. Having been nicked and cut by her fathers sword multiple times she has began to learn how to fix up minor wounds and being hit so many times tend to add to your wariness making Jessica unusually light on her feet enabling her to dodge most attacks. She was just about to finish her training for good when the day came. The day the Dead took her mentor from her, and her father. Unable to complete her training as a master swordsman she in nearly flawless in her use of the blade able to cut through limbs and bone with her fathers unique swords....Nearly. She brought Two of her fathers most prized swords with her the day she left. They rarely need maintenance due to their amazing quality but she always brings a grindstone with her in her backpack just in case it gets a scratch on the edge. She found a Handgun on her dads body guards but she doesnt know how to use it she could bring it out when she has lost her swords as an emergency

Skills:
Sharp weapons - 4
Medicine - 2
Dodge - 4

Inventory:
5 Days worth of food & water
3 antibiotics
4 Bandages
1 Splint
Fathers Swords (2)
1 Medium sized backpack
1 Fine Grindstone
1 Oil Can
1 Flashlight (2 AA Batteries)
4 AA Batteries
3 Clips of handgun ammo
1 Handgun (Clip 10)
And a change of clothes A pair of Shorts and a black tank top
(Currently wearing schoolgirls dress, Ripped to allow for easy movement)
Last edited by Stickasensi on Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:32 pm

Putting together a character sheet now, but I wanted to know about skills. What kind of skills are you thinking of?
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:51 pm

ChibiKitsune Wrote:Putting together a character sheet now, but I wanted to know about skills. What kind of skills are you thinking of?

Well, you could use the sort you'd find in any RP game guide for starters. Things that you think would classify as skills is another good one, examples being say marksman, hacker, acrobat, street smarts, etc. If its something that doesn't really classify as a skill, I'll let ya know.
Kuragari

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:57 pm

I just figured if check first. I do have my skills somewhat figured out.

100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Sticka, ya need to add the inventory bit.
Kuragari

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:24 am

Character Sheet:
Name: Valina Thomson

Appearance:
http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4181312_f520.jpg

This young woman is both thin and lithe. Her eyes are a vibrant teal and have a hint of mystery to them. Wavy brown hair falls to the small of her back. It has light blonde highlights that fade right into her natural color. Her breasts are a comfortable 36 C, still allowing her to fight quite easily.

She normally wears a light form fitting top of a dark color. The woman pairs these with a dark skirt or pants. Whichever she feels like wearing. Most times she doesn't wear a bra, feeling that it hinders her mobility, instead she has a tube top under her shirts. She also tends not to wear underwear, trusting in her shorts.

Bio:
Valina has been a rogue from the moment she was born. She stole her mothers affections and got her to do pretty much anything for her. As she grew her roguish skills only got better. Her ability to talk her way out of situations helped her get away with many crimes. Where as her ability to see valuable things and take them without notice often made diplomacy unneeded. She has been living on the streets for longer then she can remember, finding shelter anywhere she possibly could.

Skills:
Stealth - 2
Slight of Hand/ Thievery - 2
Bluff - 1
Streetwise - 2
Perception - 2
Melee Fighting (Light Weapons:) - 1

Inventory:
A rapier with a red jewel in the hilt. It is worn in a scabbard on the leather tool belt around her waist. Said rapier is purely ornamental, and is really only used if in a fight with someone still living.
A longsword with a redesigned hilt. It has been weighted in case Valina ever has to bash an undead head in.
Several daggers, none of them very noteworthy sheathed in various places.
A backpack:
Backpack holds a box with all her thieves tools in it, a small medikit, a spool of rope, a disguise kit, an extra set of clothing and several bags of jerky.
A tool belt with a hammer, Philips and flat head screwdrivers, a small flashlight (has two AA batteries) and a couple of wrenches. A coin purse is cleverly hidden in the belt.
A dark purple shirt with three quarter sleeves. A silver tube top is hidden under it.
A pair of protective leather and chain gloves in case she ever has to is her sword as a club.
A dark silver split skirt hiding a pair of cut off shorts and a sheathe with one of her daggers.
Tall black combat boots with a dagger hidden in each one.

((I hope this isn't too much or anything. I tried to not give her too much.))
Last edited by ChibiKitsune on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ChibiKitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:18 pm

The rapier frankly seems useless in this setting. Piercing damage is not going to do much to a zombie unless its the head, and that in some cases puts the person within reach of their grasp.

Daggers are useful as a sudden emergency weapon with which to deal with zombies, but like the Rapier, are essentially useless unless hitting the head.

The character is accepted, but you may want to tweak the inventory.
Kuragari

Re: Rise of the Horny Dead OOC/Sign Up-1/6 players

Postby ChibiKitsune » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:09 pm

Okay, thank you muchly for that. I will tweak that once I figure out how I wish to. I hope this is better.
Last edited by ChibiKitsune on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

ChibiKitsune

Postby Stickasensi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 pm

Ok Kura tell me what you think of my character could it be useful? Or is there anything i should change?
No! forget the glass, just give me the pitcher, for I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death... which I hope is soon. Amen.
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:05 pm

That works. Sticka approved as well. May start up a game thread sometime today, or definitively tomorrow.
Kuragari

Re: Rise of the Horny Dead OOC/Sign Up-2/6 players

Postby Stickasensi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:51 pm

So will we start off alone or in a group?
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:44 am

Unless you specify you want to start with another player, you start out alone.
Kuragari

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:17 am

Name: Lexi Heisen
Appearance:

Bio:
Lexi was a senior in High School when the virus infected mankind, maintaining average grades. Her life changed greatly, her father dying in the first month and her mother slaughtered four months later. She was forced to grow up and fend for herself, never staying in one place for more than a few days. She can be brainless in situations that require quick thinking, usually getting herself in a big mess. She has learned the art of thievery and has become adept at it. She uses her body as a form of diplomacy, stealing from her victims when they fall asleep.

Skills:
Stealth- 2
Seduction- 4
Thievery- 3
Melee- 1

Inventory:
Dagger with an oak hilt that once belonged to Lexi's father.
Flashlight
Pack of C batteries
3 days worth of food and water
Backpack
4 antibiotics
1 Pistol (Magazine contains 15 bullets)
Bandages
Extra set of clothes (Light blue tank top and pants)
whatdontlookaatme

Postby redkeri13 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:36 pm

Name: Sarah Ashford

Bio: Sarah was only young when her Father was killed in an work accident. After this she became distant from others and self-reliant at a very young age, though she spoke well she usually did not talk to people and looked after herself, spending most of her time reading books, though her widowed then re-married Mother tried her best to support her. When she graduated High School, Sarah moved interstate away from her Mother and Step-Dad to attend University, working as a bartender in Clubs while she studied to become a Nurse. She even began to open up to people again, joining several Sports Clubs and doing well, but making friends still didn't come easy for her.
When the virus hit the University Sarah's self-reliance probably saved her, getting her out of the campus while the infection spread and the equipment she needed to survive, and helped her avoid the Zombies and forage for supplies in the months after the Event. Now supplies are running low, and she must make the dangerous trip into the city to survive...

Appearance:

88184674_640.jpg
88184674_640.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 9183 times

Skills:
Athletics - 2
Medicine - 2
Melee - 2
Stealth - 3
Perception - 1

Inventory:
Solid Wooden Baseball Bat
Large Butcher's knife in leather holder on Belt
Beretta 92 Pistol
Backpack -
1 magazine clip handgun ammo (15 rounds)
3 1/2 days worth of food
Large Water Canister (Full)
LED Flashlight, Battery pack
1 antibiotics + 2 unopened 10x pill bottles
Small Medikit - Bandages, Flu shots, Disinfectant, Needle and Thread
Matchbox
Clothes - White Long-Sleeved Top, Black Pleated Skirt, Purple Bra, Black Running Sneakers, Sexy Black Lingerie
Last edited by redkeri13 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
redkeri13

Re: Rise of the Horny Dead OOC/Sign Up-4/6 players

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:53 pm

Both approved, RP thread will be up later today. Does anyone wish to start with another player?
Kuragari

Postby Stickasensi » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Id like to be paired up but idc who but if not thats alright
~ Archer
Stickasensi

Postby redkeri13 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:29 am

I'd be interested in pairing up once we get further into the city, if you like. Also, great work on the map Kuragari!
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:54 am

redkeri13 Wrote:I'd be interested in pairing up once we get further into the city, if you like. Also, great work on the map Kuragari!

PC's will get paired up at some point. As for the map, thank the City Generator thing from the makers of Hexographer. (I think that's the programs name :p)
Kuragari

Postby Nobudi » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 am

I'll just throw in my interest as well then.

Name: Ginko Westerfeld

Bio: Ginko is a girl with a very unusual upbringing. With her mother being Japanese, and her Father being American, she was picked on as a kid. To remedy this, her father, a Fish and Game Ranger, would take monthly camping trips in the local mountains every weekend since she was 8. While in the mountains, she would have learned a great deal of self reliance, as well as a mix of martial training, trap making, hunting, and other miscellaneous skills. On top of that, she learned from her mother, who was a dojo master, taught her to wield traditional Japanese weapons, a Yumi and a Naginata. As she grew up, she wanted to take up engineering, so she studied and tinkered with various piece of technology. Eventually, she gathered a small group of friends. Granted, they were otakus, but she managed to hit it off with all of them. She even took up sewing as a hobby to cosplay with them. When the outbreaks began, Ginko was in an Anime Convention. She was the only one that left alive, due to her skills that she developed in her childhood. Returning home, she found no trace of her parents, save for several ominous smears on the walls. Almost nothing was taken. Ginko gathered what she could and started traveling, searching for a safe spot to hole up.
Appearance:

879a98f86da753fa8b908ac10363daa5.jpg
879a98f86da753fa8b908ac10363daa5.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 9101 times

Skills:
Crafting - 2
Stealth - 3
Perception - 1
Scavenging - 1
Combat - 1
First Aid - 1

Inventory: Clothing- What is in the appearance, plus a cloak with a natural and urban camouflage pattern on the inside and out.
Steel Canteen of Water, 1 Liter (Full)
Gym bag- A small toolkit holding a multihead screwdriver, a pair wire stripping pliers, and a Swiss army knife.
A yard of fishing wire, and a separate roll of insulated copper wire, and a two yard roll of razor sharp wire
Collapsible Cooking Pot
Backpack- Sleeping Roll
Mallet, Flashlight, a dozen Batteries of various sizes, Lighter Fluid, Lighter.
Water Stone
Bow Care Kit
Sheathed Naginata
Case- contains a Daikyu Yumi Bow and quiver of arrows.
2 days of Freeze dried food.

Btw, is there a level up system?
Nobudi

Next

Return to Out of Character