Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

Postby dndman997 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:43 pm

hehe ok i was just reminded of it on this RP. i read you story awhile back and i liked it :D
dndman997

Postby VintageBass » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:11 am

Thanks for that! I appreciate that people are enjoying the story and I hope that you continue to read it once I get the next chapter finish...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby thealchemist » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:34 am

Name: Ismira Silverwing
Class: Ranger
Appearance: Ismira is a 5' 7" olive skinned woman with average C-cup breast and long, silky black hair pinned into a neat bun. She wears a plain white t-shirt with a red jacket and a pair of tight jeans. Ismira is a slender girl with a chinese complexion.
Personality: Golden ruler (you be nice to her and she will be nice to you)
Home Town: Ismira is originally from New Bark Town, however she had wished to begin her journey in Unova so here she is in Nuvema Town.
Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil.(Tackle, Ember, Growl, and Flamethrower)
Background: Ismira came from a long line of do-nothings, most of her family working at a family owned resturant in New Bark Town. Ismira wanted nothing of the life of a waitress or a manager, so in defiance to family's way, Ismira left the region of Johto in order to begin her journey as a pokemon ranger.
Other: I have yet to play the pokemon black and white games so alot of information may be incorrect if so please correct me at any oppertunnities. I'll try as much as I can to not be a screw-up.
Last edited by thealchemist on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:08 pm

-Name: Tsubaki Zanbo.
-Class: Trainer.
-Appearance: (since the left-hand colored side doesn't show the shoes, consider them to have a white-and-pink color scheme.)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

-Personality:
Tsubaki is a rather energetic young lady, perhaps as a side-effect of the Pokemon DNA in the mix. She's always been a fan of having adventures, and could never sit still in one place for too long. Hell, her mom was hard-pressed to keep her in the house while she was away or at work, since Tsubaki would always be looking for some clever way to sneak out. While her conception was the product of human-on-Pokemon intimacy, she herself isn't into "Pokephilia;" when she finds the man of her dreams, he's going to be 100% man-meat. Interestingly enough, she also has this habit of quoting and paraphrasing anime lines in battle; this is often attributed to all the anime shows her mother collected on DVD as a hobby.
-Home Town: Phenac City, from the Orre region (starts this RP in Castelia City).
-Starter Pokemon: Growlithe (affectionately nicknamed "Nobi" by Tsubaki). Male, Level 6. Knows Bite and Roar.
-Background:

The circumstances of Tsubaki's birth are a bit...different than most. Her mother - Momo Zanbo - had a sexuality complex known as "Pokephilia," and at the time, she thought that the genetics were too different for them to get her pregnant. Then, along came an Entei - though its reason for being in the area remains unknown - and in a stroke of miraculously dumb luck, she woke up the following day feeling a baby in her belly. Fast forward 9 months, and Tsubaki Zanbo was born, a one-in-a-million hybrid of human and Pokemon DNA. Such hybrids are extremely rare, so Momo was very proud that she'd bear such a unique and gifted daughter.

During her childhood, Tsubaki was always trying to wander out of the comfort zone her mother had established for her; even as a baby, she was wandering all over the house from the moment she could crawl, and her ability to learn about new things was rivaled only by her urge to discover said new things. Whether it was walking, riding a bike, or practicing parkour, she was never content with just sitting on her laurels. This trend of adventurous activity stil sticks with her today, most likely a byproduct of the Fire-type Pokemon DNA mixed into her genes.

At age 6, someone came to Phenac City with a litter of young Growlithe puppies, all put up for adoption. Naturally, Tsubaki was curious, and found the runt of the litter constantly being shoved away from his mother by his siblings. After a few minutes of begging her mom to get that one, she became the lifelong caretaker for the little Growlithe Nobi, who now sees her as a mother-figure, though he can't express it in words. Likewise, Nobi is much like a son to Tsubaki, and the two have been nigh-inseparable ever since his adoption. While she technically does have a Pokeball that Nobi can stay in, Tsubaki much prefers to let him roam around, as he has a free spirit much like her own.

Of course, word about a human-Pokemon hybrid travels fast in Orre, and somewhere along the line, some foreign agents from Team Magma of the Hoenn region caught that word. Having been struck severe blows by a meddling Trainer in their own region, they had to resort to even seedier work for their funding...one of which was sex slave trafficking. Knowing the number of people into catgirl fetishes and the like, these agents saw a golden opportunity right in front of them. Sending one of their covert operatives in disguised as a Ranger, they sought to lure Tsubaki away from home, capture her, and make a killing on the profits. The bait seemed to do its job just fine, too; with the prospect of seeing the relatively sparse amount of wild Pokemon in Orre, how could she resist? Of course, the trap's revelation was rather swift, as they attempted to use an Ultra Ball to snag Tsubaki, believing her Pokemon-half DNA would make it work...but thanks to the human DNA in her, the Ultra Ball was rendered ineffective...

...and they awakened her dormant Fire-type abilities.

Since Tsubaki is only half-Pokemon, her ability to summon and manipulate fire is (for lack of a better term) half-baked, but it was enough to fend off Team Magma's assault. Using an impressive mixture of flaming punches and kicks, she sent Trainer after Trainer sprawling before their Pokemon could even get a hit in. However, this was all fueled by fight-or-flight instincts, and when she was done, her gloves and shoes had burned off, and the skin beneath were suffering the pain of rather nasty burns. It's a miracle the town doctor managed to get that skin back to its original softness and human texture afterwards, as is the fact that she's still willing to go on adventures despite that incident. When looking back on the incident, Tsubaki herself could describe it as "thrilling;" perhaps her Entei father was the type who enjoyed worthy opponents, or such related interests?

That said, Tsubaki did consider leaving the Orre region behind after her Team Magma run-in. Obviously, the region of Hoenn was not among her reasonable alternatives; seeking revenge all by her lonesome would've been stupid, not brave. She's not the legendary champion Red, or anything. Instead, the Unova region called out to her, and so, she took the most feasible cruise liner she could afford to Castelia City. It's a big metropolis, with roads stretching to all manner of other places, so it's a bit of a far cry from Phenac...but given her adventurous lifestyle, she kind of prefers the hustle-and-bustle in a way. Besides, if she really got homesick, she has her mom's phone number on her P*DA, and there's always that desert to the north with a little of Orre's feel to it...

-Other: As mentioned before, Tsubaki has latent Fire-type abilities from the Entei half of her DNA. However, she cannot call upon these flames of fury by her own will; they tend to manifest only in cases of severe stress and adrenaline (such as during fight-or-flight instincts), and if used for too long, they will cause some burns on her body. Whether or not she meets an NPC who teaches her how to control these flames is up to the GM.
Last edited by Zender_Solarheart on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby Laughing Hyena » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:47 am

Damnit now I am freaking giddy to start this.
Laughing Hyena

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:02 am

Me too
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Nobudi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:03 am

Name: Aquamarine
Class: Trainer/Breeder (Multiclassing- Because Trainers become boring quickly)
Appearance:

5edd13978ec2a0628a5f28dc02f1ca9c.jpg
5edd13978ec2a0628a5f28dc02f1ca9c.jpg (98.33 KiB) Viewed 1373 times

Personality: A chaotic girl, "Aqua" would pass off the normal person as a sufferer of multiple personalities. However, upon a closer inspection, it would become quite clear that she is like a scale: Swinging from extremes, yet retaining a sense of balance. On a random whim, she may attempt to "break" someone of their morals, decisions, and/or beliefs. Possibly followed by a physical beat down and sexual assault. This "half" could be described as a smart- mouthed, rude, horny bitch. Yet, on an equally random whim, she would encourage, and even guide others to become stronger, and better by pointing out their faults and weaknesses. Aside from her mad duality, she is quite unflappable as a person, usually taking most insults as a complements. She isn't a slouch in fighting either, though she has a small tendency to use flashy moves when fighting.
Home Town: Rustborough City, Nuvema Town
Starter Pokemon: Ralts, female, level 6
Background: Aquamarine grew up lonely. Her parents were researchers for Devon Corp., and with most of their time spent in the labs, Aqua was forced to care for herself from a young age. With no one to care for her in the city, she wandered, often through the Petalburg Forests, and sometimes the Verdanturf tunnels alone. This made her surprisingly adept at evading confrontation and capture from a young age. Sometimes, she'd mingle among the crowd, filching some money here, a pokeball or premire ball there. The only thing that kept her sane and not totally defenseless was her only pokemon, a Ralts.
Now that her parents were transferred over to the Battle Company in Castelia City, Aqua was left behind in Nuvema Town, without a doubt that she was completely forgotten by her parents. Now, she's decided to start traveling, to forget her past, and move on towards her future.
Other: She has a cousin back in Hoenn by the name of Skye :P
Nobudi

Postby KingKaor » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Aw, goddamnit! I missed the character signup! Can I still post my character sheet?
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Go ahead, I ain't stopping ya.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KingKaor » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:00 pm

Is there any chance I'll be able to get into the game?
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:05 pm

If anything, I'll hold back on using my character and have yours take her place. I can join in anytime I want to, so you can do your thing.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 pm

maybe once I'm sure all my other role plays I'm in are dead I'll pull my cs from the other pokemon rp misc had going.
dragonmaster121989

Postby Nobudi » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Vintage, is the moveset the standard 4, or will the pokemon remember all the moves?
Nobudi

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:12 am

Well according to what I wrote, I said I want this to be more like the games, so you're going to learn up to a maximum of 4 moves. Your Pokemon can remember moves if you want to reteach them, or go to certain people to remember these moves. It's more for the strategy aspect of the series, building/raising your team to your playing style.

... I really need to update the rules. I'll add things over the week and once things are set, I'll start this on the weekend and we'll see where this'll go!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Laughing Hyena » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:27 am

Well i think I know what I am going to go for in terms of teams in light of the traditional four moves. ^_^
Laughing Hyena

Postby daxtinator396 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:49 am

Am I too late?! :3
daxtinator396

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:56 am

Pretty much. I got all of the people I can handle for this. I might let in one more, but that depends if KingKaor or Berserker get their things in. If you do, I'll let you slip in maybe to round it out even, but that's it from there.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 am

Name: Lisa
Appearance:
-coming soon-

Personality: trusting, cheerful, shy, optimistic, responsible
Home Town: Mauville
Starter Pokemon: DITTO
Background: She was raised like one of those normal dysfunctional families many people have nowadays. In which her parents are always working, the older sibling is always outside, and the younger sibling is always your responsibility. Well 5 days after she found her ditto she made up her mind to run away leaving a note that says.
“Dear mom, dad, older sister, and younger brother,
I’m leaving with ditto. I’m tired of all this responsibility you put on me. It’s time for me to spread my wings and fly. Goodbye…. I’ll come back one day. Hopefully.
From, Lisa"
She now works as a maid for some rich family
Other: Has a strong sexual hard drive (XD i make her sound like a robot)
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:05 am

aaanyways if i dont post for 1 week someone can take my place
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:08 am

Gotcha, Berserk, I'll take note of that.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character