Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

Postby daxtinator396 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:26 am

Nooooooo x.x I'm sad now x.x I'll read your story to make me feel better xD PM if you decide I can come in :3
daxtinator396

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:31 am

Well technically you might have a shot if Berserk doesn't write a post in her starting thing, so you could still enter if you like. Just in case I'll contact you about it and have you on standby in case I don't get a response.

And yesss! Do it! X3 I like that people are reading my story! I want more views!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby daxtinator396 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:46 am

If you want some inspiration check out those stories I mentioned in the OOC of misc's pokemon roleplay.
daxtinator396

Postby KingKaor » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:17 pm

Name: Kaor
Class: Trainer
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Image (but in red)

Personality: Kaor is often in a joking mood, taking things somewhat unimportantly. However, he can take some things seriously, such as Pokémon battles. When it comes to battling, he is often quick to jump head-first into it without strategy.
Background: Kaor had a very dysfunctional childhood. As a young child, growing up on the shores of New Bark Town, he was often split between between his father, a Priest of Lugia who wanted him to be educated, and his mother, a Master trainer who wanted him to go on his own journey. As such, he often kept to himself, ignoring the world around him. However, a few years ago, he saw something in a dream that pushed him to want to go on his own journey. Taking along with him a prototype Pokédex and a Pokémon of his very own, the offspring of his mother's Typhloshion, he set off to Opelucid City in Unova, to learn with the best of the best. (At least, he would have, but the cab brought him to Nuvema Town by mistake).
Starter: Cynder (Male, Cyndaquil, Lv. 5, Moves: Tackle, Leer, Eruption*)
Hometown: New Bark Town, Johto
Starting Town: Nuvema Town
Other:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

While he doesn't really care about religion, he worships Lugia (whom he saw in the above-mentioned dream, but he doesn't know so). Cynder knows Eruption via an Egg move, but it doesn't work as intended, instead wildly exploding and usually hurting him and occasionally others nearby.
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Well you're a bit late Kaor, but as I mentioned to dax unless Berserk doesn't post in a week, you could have a chance to take her place. Which in any case, I'll keep your thing on the side for now and... honestly I got a pretty good idea about how you're going to start off.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:17 pm

As a quick note, I edited Nobi's move list, level, and gender into Tsubaki's character sheet. I guess I was too used to Misc's old set-up, where our Pokemon started with just the moves they know by default. ^^;;
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby Laughing Hyena » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Oh we get to pick from our Pokemon's natural move sets? Nifty. Anyway I have never been more ready for this game to start.
Laughing Hyena

Postby KingKaor » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Yeah, I hope I'm able to get into this. Maybe you can do it like Misc did, and have it so that whoever is inactive after two posting cycles is taken down, put on the reserve list, and the first person in line on the reserve list gets to take the open slot?
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Well considering that I'm pretty much ripping Misc's model off (including just straight up copy/pasting the battle thing with the only change being the "be descriptive" rule and added the Triple Battles since that was introduced in Gen V), I am going to be doing something similar to that as well. Maybe I will do something every other day, checking in to see if everyone post before I go ahead and do my thing. I'll make sure that those who aren't active will be pull out and give another a chance to play the game.

Hopefully once I get some inspiration and clear some things on my plate, we'll begin this on Saturday and start what Misc has left off!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby KingKaor » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:29 am

Awww yeaah!
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:58 pm

All right, I'm going to be working on the stuff for tomorrow. At the least, looking at Misc's RP, I got a lot less people so that means I'm going to be writing a lot less for all of you, plus less maintenance as well since I'm not keeping a track of a ton of people's info, too. And with the added benefit of this being my first RP on this scale and GM'ing an RP, so this'll be fun! But at least you got someone who does write and create stories, and my knowledge of Pokemon is great, so you should be in good hands.

Plus I'll also do a short introduction for all of you, excluding my girl since she belongs to me and I can do whatever the hell I want with her. So I do expect all of you a good time and hopefully we all will create a great, wonderful, and maybe bizarre story outta this.

... And what I find odd is that with the two people that have some Pokemon in them, my girl is capable of breaking traditions. I mean, if you read the first chapter of my story, you can see that she's not like any other human out there. She'll fit in well with the lot of you!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:41 am

How very interesting to say the least. Again I reiterate that I eagerly am looking forward to this.
Laughing Hyena

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:47 am

Soooooo.....lemonade is nice. Im getting X and a 3DS for Christmas and I'm gonna ache like a mother after wrestling tomorrow. Hopefully if vintage keeps to his word, the thread will be up tomorrow
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:59 am

Good luck with that Crimson. Olympian or Professional?
Laughing Hyena

Postby Nobudi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:56 am

Less than 3 hours left today, I guess I have to wait for tomorrow X_X.
Nobudi

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:32 am

Guh, sorry about the delay everyone! I would like to say that I have everyone's starting paragraphs done and is just minutes away from posting. I had plenty of distractions, but no more! This will be going live in just a few moments! And by the way, I did write something earlier, but sadly I lost it all by accidentally closing out of the tab I was in and now I had to restart everything! At least now I do have something and you can partake in a Pokemon RP once again! Hopefully you'll enjoy and have fun, and sorry about any delays...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 am

Laughing Hyena Wrote:Good luck with that Crimson. Olympian or Professional?

Professional, Hyen
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Well hopefully you don't take serious bumps for tonight. ^_^
Laughing Hyena

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:26 pm

Room for one more?
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:08 pm

CrimsonNutcase37 Wrote:Professional, Hyen

That sounds awesome! Too bad I don't watch it anymore, but that sounds awesome!

SSG_SP4RH4WK Wrote:Room for one more?

There's plenty of room on the Reserve List, but not at the moment. If someone drops out either by inactivity or don't want to do it, then I can slip you right on it... right after I get Kaor in first, that is.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character