Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

A forum for recruitment and out-of-character role-play discussion.

Re: Pokémon: Nude Beginnings OCC

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm

So...Valentina the Nudist is on her way to Castelia City, hm? Ol' Tsu might need to keep a closer eye on Nobi, then; he is at that age where certain "instincts" might kick in. :lol:
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:55 pm

No thanks then. Enjoy your rp.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby VintageBass » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Zender_Solarheart Wrote:So...Valentina the Nudist is on her way to Castelia City, hm? Ol' Tsu might need to keep a closer eye on Nobi, then; he is at that age where certain "instincts" might kick in. :lol:

Yes, but she can hold her own. And it probably won't help that her "dress" is see-through and her back is completely exposed, so Nobi will be enjoying everything... that is, if they cross paths. Valentina has better odds of running into Alex as of now, so he might get a surprise on the way out ;) (plus I really do want to flesh out more, just to see how much I can make her grow as a character)

SSG_SP4RH4WK Wrote:No thanks then. Enjoy your rp.

All right, that's fine. If you ever want to join, just post your thing and I'll add you.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:10 pm

It's fine. Rather not be a bench warmer once the rp is already dying and people are fading out and already have built backgrounds. Enjoy your game though !!
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:46 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
CrimsonNutcase37 Wrote:Professional, Hyen

That sounds awesome! Too bad I don't watch it anymore, but that sounds awesome

My friend uploaded a video of the match I had against him last week. If you guys want, I can give the link
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Laughing Hyena » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:44 am

Go for it. I love pro wrestling.
Laughing Hyena

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:04 am

Sorry if it's a bit crap. We ARE a british indie company. And it was only my second match XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4xYPI7vBdg

I'm the guy in black
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Laughing Hyena » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:37 am

Ya make a very energetic baby face. This also answers where the six sided rings from TNA went.
Laughing Hyena

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 am

:P I'm the heel
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby KingKaor » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:44 pm

CrimsonNutcase37 Wrote::P I'm the heel

As it should be.
KingKaor

Postby VintageBass » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:38 am

Note to self: watch the video multiple times to figure out how Alex will fight later on.

And as a note, the season is going to be Autumn for a long while. Just saying that since the seasons changes, why not have it set when this RP started? At the very least it's going to look pretty in certain areas.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:41 am

Aww… I kind of have meager portions but thats alright. I'll make the most of it!
Laughing Hyena

Postby VintageBass » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:00 am

Well I am hoping to do more for you down the line (considering that you, Crimson, Zender and Nobudi are so far going to be the most fun writing). After all, this is my first attempt at this, not to mention my first post continuing on with this. I'm still learning here, and hopefully enough I can make things not only long enough but much more detailed... and I thought I wrote enough. Huh.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:06 am

VintageBass Wrote:Well I am hoping to do more for you down the line (considering that you, Crimson, Zender and Nobudi are so far going to be the most fun writing). After all, this is my first attempt at this, not to mention my first post continuing on with this. I'm still learning here, and hopefully enough I can make things not only long enough but much more detailed... and I thought I wrote enough. Huh.

Ah don't worry. I can be very over acting and hammy when in the out of character area.
Laughing Hyena

Postby VintageBass » Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Well let's see... so far my plan is working great! A single piece of transparent cloth has so far made someone not notice my girl! Then again, he could be on a different part of the ship, so it's not like he's going to know there is a naked girl on board. Though how wouldn't he, there's bound to be someone throwing a hissy fit because of it. Or even they're on separate ships...

And Crimson, who's to say that comment wasn't a sarcastic remark? Plus I don't remember seeing anyone getting fuck in a Playboy, just girls getting naked. Also if you don't see any OCC tags when I do that, that usually more going with the story than me asking anything about it.

Laughing Hyena Wrote:Ah don't worry. I can be very over acting and hammy when in the out of character area.

And if I can smell you because of said hamminess... I think there'll be something wrong with my computer.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Zender_Solarheart » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:46 pm

Uhhh Vintage...I think there's been some misunderstanding with my post. At first glance, it seemed as if you were attempting to override my decision on where Tsubaki goes, and substitute your own. After closer examination, however, it may have been a simple mis-interpretation of things, and if so, I'd like to take this opportunity to remedy that.

Notice how I made note that Tsubaki was feeling hungry, and didn't want to use up her snacks just yet. For reference:
Zender_Solarheart Wrote:On the subject of exploration, Tsubaki is now presented with a new dilemma: where in the big city should she go first? According to her growling stomach, she's hungry for more than just adventure...and she has heard about the new "Casteliacone" trend. That might be a good first stop, then. Along the way, she keeps her eyes peeled for things to help her navigate the urban maze of Castelia; map directories, landmarks, things like that. The snacks and Pokemon food she packed (for Nobi and herself, respectively) are things she's trying to save for the roads, so if the lines for a Casteliacone are too long to bear, it may help to find a local restaurant or something, so she can have a Plan B. She'll also take note of where Burgh's local Gym is, but she's not going there just yet; taking that place on with just Nobi at her side isn't brave, it's stupid, and she's done more than enough stupid things in life as it is.

This is in stark contrast to what your response as a GM implied, which suggested that she is not hungry in the least, and would rather move to build up her team right away:
VintageBass Wrote:You begin to explore the city, finding a sign that gives you all of the major hotspots in this large city. Even in this urban jungle there are some areas where you can catch some Pokémon. Convenient enough, as there might be some Pokémon that might help you with your future battle. You even found the street where they are selling the Casteliacones (represented by a ice cream shaped Pokémon sticker) and a restaurant down a small alleyway. At least now that when you're ready for a nice cold treat, especially when you win against Burgh. For now you set your site on the park in the center of the city and seek out the Pokémon there for you to capture and train.

Once again, I'm guessing this was an error in communication. Perhaps you read through my post, and - since it also noted how Tsubaki's new to the big city environment - presumed that she had no idea where to go. In such a scenario, offering guidance as a GM would be perfectly fine, encouraged even. However, the fact that the portrayal of Tsubaki's intents are so contradictory between player and GM is something that - at surface value - would appear to be an overstepping of the GM's boundaries, demanding that all player-characters go precisely where the GM wants them to go, even if the character him/herself has other plans. However, since such a grievous defiance of RPing etiquette is very rare (and one that only control-mongering GMs with no respect for the players would execute, the likes of which I highly doubt you would be), I assume it's all a simple mistake.
Certified Determinator and Japanese Technique Namer of the LoK forums. Also, the eternal nemesis of Razajin.
Zender_Solarheart

Postby VintageBass » Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:10 pm

... Well that was a definite misunderstanding on my part. Yeah, I thought I read what you wrote, but I guess I didn't read it all that well to begin with. The thing is, I thought I wrote for you that Tsubaki found a sign that has will give her directions on where to go, but I didn't really pay all that much attention to her state of hunger. Definitely some misunderstanding for sure. Again new to this so I am going to make mistakes to this.

And I wrote out something new for you. Hopefully this time Tsubaki and Nobi will have their stomachs fill before they do anything else!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby spriter1 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Still room on the reserve list? I realise that I'm still a newly registered but that's just because the only other post I made was asking wingblade if I could join his/her (should really have made sure which one XD) RP (also not saying that this as if I didn't enjoy your RP as much as his/hers (I'm also very concerned about upsetting people in testimony to all of the brackets XD)), but I would only be a bit late on the posts due to that fact (without notice, of course(and sorry for all the brackets, I've honestly typed more in these than I have normally) also I kinda lost track of what I was saying in between all the brackets so, I guess I'll stop here. :mrgreen:
spriter1
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby VintageBass » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:12 am

Oh there's plenty of room on there for you. In fact, I just got word from someone that he's pulling out, so Kaor's now in and you're going to be sitting on the reserve list for now. So if you want, just fill everything out and I'll have you up in no time!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:46 am

so what's my first task?? :P
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

PreviousNext

Return to Out of Character