Space Escape

The place to post non-Flash projects such as RPG maker games.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.
When posting content, please consider including a screenshot to help users to see what a game is like.

Re: Space Escape

Postby urielmanx7 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:27 am

UnsungHero Wrote:Pretty good game, got that good Castlevania/Metroid feel going...

Then only thing I can kinda complain.. well nitpick to be truly farm about is... well the Enemy selection -not the Golem that shots his dick... that's hilarious :lol: - Hell even the Green Blobs I'll let slide since all remote bases have green blobs in the containers.

but you're suppose to be in a very clear Military/Science Complex, that is recently abandoned or something recent has gone wrong -Little Green men-... so why are there random wolves and Horses running around? Especially ones guarding the key cards!

Look I get the whole " cause Mitsuko needs to be raped by something" line of logic but it kinda breaks the immersion cause the enemies don't fit the tone, The music -Which is awesome, and ominous- invokes the tone of something horrifying and sinister...something that makes you want to get Mitsuko out ASAP. then you turn the corner annnd...

it's Mr Ed... and he has a raging boner WATCH OUT!

All valid points, I was undecided on having or not a background story, I have settled for no story, but lately I had an art attack (:P) and I'm pretty happy with what I have, all will be explained and will make sense (as far as hentai games go that is). Also I thought of a pretty neat way to implement it ;P Man, not to sound cocky and all, but I'm innovating so much with this (again, as far as hentai games go, specifically RoR games) that I fear it will set the bar too high for the games to come, well, that is, if there's still any games coming after I finish mine >.<

And yeah, as Toyloli said, those were the first enemies that got completed, so not much to choose form to put in the demo, besides, I can't take off the horse anymore, Pen will kill me, it's her favorite :P The final version will have stage themed enemies, so no more horses in caves business ;)
isnt more fun that way?
Visit my blog if you would
http://urielmanx7.blogspot.com/
urielmanx7

Postby Biles » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:48 am

Well, I can only guess the reason why you have wolves and horses is probably because they were lab animals that somehow escaped but were affected by whatever was on the planet. In anycase, I'm hoping to make an RoR game myself, but it'll be a long while before I have time to set aside to start such a project.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Davidchan » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:01 pm

Fun game, though I think it's a bit more difficult then it needs to be. That could be your intent, though I'm not sure what it ads to the game aside from frustration (which as a sexually themed game is unusual for the best style of play to be avoid having sex at all)

The early part of the game is the most annoying, imo. No cloths save for your underwear, no weapon and minimal damage, the only way to fight the wolves (you can run past the first 2, yes, but the 3rd and 4th are basically early bosses) is to exploit the vault kick and put them in a stun lock, none of your basic punches interrupt their attacks.

The lust system could also use a rework in my opinion, it takes longer to build up your lust than it does to lose your health. Maybe retweek the system so Lust rises faster, each monster doing set damage, and having your bar fill up would make you orgasm and lose a set chunk of your health (higher stats would mitigate this damage) Masturbation should be the reverse, where cumming during a self climax would restore a larger section of your health, since you can just run to a save room anyways why not make it more fun to restore your health that way?

Also in terms of monsters, I feel sex shouldn't loop infinitely. Rather, each particular beast or enemy (Bosses excluded) would have an endurance or cum count on how many times they can cum before being defeated, wolves having 3 for example, horses would be 5 and so on. Maybe even gives wolves the ability to knot, during the initial sexing you could escape, but once they knot and put inside you, you're stuck being sapped health and gaining lust until he's done cumming, repeating the process till you escape or he expires.
Davidchan
Newly Registered

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:10 pm

I enjoy the level of difficulty :D If at all, It makes the game more fun for me. It does need to be harder imo, as you said, vault kicking leaves them suspended in the air for a second. during this time, it's possible to get in a four or five hit combo before getting back up, and then vault kicking them again.
FuzzFace

Postby HohesHaus » Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Davidchan Wrote:Fun game, though I think it's a bit more difficult then it needs to be. That could be your intent, though I'm not sure what it ads to the game aside from frustration (which as a sexually themed game is unusual for the best style of play to be avoid having sex at all)

The early part of the game is the most annoying, imo. No cloths save for your underwear, no weapon and minimal damage, the only way to fight the wolves (you can run past the first 2, yes, but the 3rd and 4th are basically early bosses) is to exploit the vault kick and put them in a stun lock, none of your basic punches interrupt their attacks.

The lust system could also use a rework in my opinion, it takes longer to build up your lust than it does to lose your health. Maybe retweek the system so Lust rises faster, each monster doing set damage, and having your bar fill up would make you orgasm and lose a set chunk of your health (higher stats would mitigate this damage) Masturbation should be the reverse, where cumming during a self climax would restore a larger section of your health, since you can just run to a save room anyways why not make it more fun to restore your health that way?

Also in terms of monsters, I feel sex shouldn't loop infinitely. Rather, each particular beast or enemy (Bosses excluded) would have an endurance or cum count on how many times they can cum before being defeated, wolves having 3 for example, horses would be 5 and so on. Maybe even gives wolves the ability to knot, during the initial sexing you could escape, but once they knot and put inside you, you're stuck being sapped health and gaining lust until he's done cumming, repeating the process till you escape or he expires.

First of all, I think Mitsuko Space Escape is one of the best RoR Games so far in the net (the other either lack in graphic [dont like all styles] or lack in gameplay).

But I have to admit that Davidchan has some valid points:

Early part is rly difficult atm. Eventhough for first playthrough you have to find out that you have to kick in the glas in the roof, plus you need a exact timing to hit it. Maybe you can increase its hitbox so its easier to hit it, or a small Thinkbubble "I should break the glas in the roof", so everyone knows whats going on.

The lustsystem is with its 3 stages the best so far I've seen! But it needs realy a rework. If an enemy graps the player it should get a minimum lust damage. Atm its if you dont volountary break the grapple attempt you cant rise lust, beside mastrubation and pills.
Mastrubation dont give you health at high lust - a bug? a feature? Think this shouldnt be.
If lust is raised to max there is no way to cool down beside of pills which are very rarely. Maybe you could add that you loose lust after a sexloop and the avatar came? Or maybe its the way its meant to be to make the game harder?
Also I would decrease the HP damage of enemies who are fucking the avatar. A slime blobb for example drains your HP waaaaaaaay more faster than raises your lust.

I completly agree on the sex loop point Davidchan mentioned.

Besides all that keep up your great work urielmanx7!!
HohesHaus

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:52 pm

New post On his blog.
FuzzFace

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:07 pm

I really would like this game even more if we cant get a gameover due to sex. Its a bit deceiving to try to avoid sex at all costs (or Rape, in the case) to progress. I cant hide, I'm those who do a good fapping to most scenes. But its terrible to see: GAME OVER. :oops: :lol:

kingcupworld Wrote:According to his blog, he is working on a project that he is actually getting paid for. As a result, it will be some time before we actually see anymore progress.

Interesting that I can work for free for 2 or more years, without depending on a single cent to progress.
But I understand. Some people need to survive (me included), however people on LOK in general are great contributors in a way they dont stop making good games as this one!

If you can get , say, 30 minutes of work in your game per day, you can do wonders after a year. Its like exercises. Riding a bicycle during 30 minutes is enough for the body to get on shape, without using all of your free time ;) Best wishes, great man.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Alaena » Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:30 pm

I love how the scenes are slightly different depending on her arousal level. Need more games with that.
Alaena

Postby Wolf470 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:43 pm

This game seems promising, however after I downloaded the latest ver. My character would not open the door :cry: . I don't know if she's even on the right side of the door when starting as she gets thrown practically to the bed/cryo tube and when I push up the door won't open.
Wolf470
Newly Registered

Postby FurrinGok » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:55 am

Wolf470 Wrote:This game seems promising, however after I downloaded the latest ver. My character would not open the door :cry: . I don't know if she's even on the right side of the door when starting as she gets thrown practically to the bed/cryo tube and when I push up the door won't open.

I don't believe you can open that door until you reach the other end... Try going to the other side of the room and seeing what you can do from there. Trust me, there's something you can do on that side.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jump up and break the green glass covering the vent.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 pm

FurrinGok Wrote:
Wolf470 Wrote:This game seems promising, however after I downloaded the latest ver. My character would not open the door :cry: . I don't know if she's even on the right side of the door when starting as she gets thrown practically to the bed/cryo tube and when I push up the door won't open.

I don't believe you can open that door until you reach the other end... Try going to the other side of the room and seeing what you can do from there. Trust me, there's something you can do on that side.

Jump up and break the green glass covering the vent.

I think it's a fun curveball puzzle! :3

On that note, i'm surprised none has mentioned it yet; there is a new post in his blog from about a week'ish ago.
FuzzFace

Postby 9911MU51C » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:35 pm

Am I the only one who found the combat extremely difficult?
9911MU51C

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:46 am

9911MU51C Wrote:Am I the only one who found the combat extremely difficult?

Put your upgrade chips into STR, and a little into DEX, the others are bugged and will get you killed rapped faster.
FuzzFace

Postby FurrinGok » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:31 am

This get a LOT easier once you get your first weapon chip. You'll plow through enemies like there's no tomorrow. The first gun chip also helps, though that's only because it prevents the monsters from fighting back-the damage on guns as far as I've seen is pathetic.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Postby Vid » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:26 am

I agree with this guy, the combat is ridiculous at the start, to the point where I got frustrated and stopped playing. I don't care if it gets really easy later on, the fact that you have to sit there and get knocked down over and over by at least three (I quit after that point so maybe more) wolves while you do little tiny amounts of damage is boring and frustrating. Also, the "puzzle" at the start where you somehow have to just figure out that you need to break that green glass is ridiculous as well. I'm sure this is a great game but it's also probably the most user-unfriendly I've ever played.
Vid

Postby FurrinGok » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:39 am

Vid Wrote:

I agree with this guy, the combat is ridiculous at the start, to the point where I got frustrated and stopped playing. I don't care if it gets really easy later on, the fact that you have to sit there and get knocked down over and over by at least three (I quit after that point so maybe more) wolves while you do little tiny amounts of damage is boring and frustrating. Also, the "puzzle" at the start where you somehow have to just figure out that you need to break that green glass is ridiculous as well. I'm sure this is a great game but it's also probably the most user-unfriendly I've ever played.

Oh, right, I found a little tip to help out in combat:

Practice doing some minor leaps while you're still in your cell--Just high enough that you can get a spinning kick off before landing. I know, it's very annoying to work so hard at beating them up, but you actually don't have to fight too many of them before you get the sword. But, uh, three, at once? You were running off ahead, weren't you? Every time you see a wolf, stop advancing and fight it until you get past the slime. After that point, I don't believe you can encounter multiple enemies until you get the sword.
FurrinGok

Postby Darthan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:43 am

Vid Wrote:I agree with this guy, the combat is ridiculous at the start, to the point where I got frustrated and stopped playing. I don't care if it gets really easy later on, the fact that you have to sit there and get knocked down over and over by at least three (I quit after that point so maybe more) wolves while you do little tiny amounts of damage is boring and frustrating. Also, the "puzzle" at the start where you somehow have to just figure out that you need to break that green glass is ridiculous as well. I'm sure this is a great game but it's also probably the most user-unfriendly I've ever played.

I figured out the glass almost right away, maybe it is just the games I play, but I will say that it did take me awhile to figure out how to deal with those first three wolves easily. You have to use her attack that knocks them in the air and you can pretty much juggle them without taking damage, this is extremely important on the higher difficulty. But after that it becomes easier because you can avoid enemies until you get your first weapon, which is shortly after that, which makes dealing with enemies allot easier.
Darthan

Postby FurrinGok » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:53 am

Darthan Wrote:
Vid Wrote:I agree with this guy, the combat is ridiculous at the start, to the point where I got frustrated and stopped playing. I don't care if it gets really easy later on, the fact that you have to sit there and get knocked down over and over by at least three (I quit after that point so maybe more) wolves while you do little tiny amounts of damage is boring and frustrating. Also, the "puzzle" at the start where you somehow have to just figure out that you need to break that green glass is ridiculous as well. I'm sure this is a great game but it's also probably the most user-unfriendly I've ever played.

I figured out the glass almost right away, maybe it is just the games I play, but I will say that it did take me awhile to figure out how to deal with those first three wolves easily. You have to use her attack that knocks them in the air and you can pretty much juggle them without taking damage, this is extremely important on the higher difficulty. But after that it becomes easier because you can avoid enemies until you get your first weapon, which is shortly after that, which makes dealing with enemies allot easier.

Wait, you can juggle? I don't remember being forced to fight three wolves anywhere, I might have just run passed them successfully or something.
FurrinGok

Postby Darthan » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 am

FurrinGok Wrote:Wait, you can juggle? I don't remember being forced to fight three wolves anywhere, I might have just run passed them successfully or something.

You can sorta juggle. You have an attack that knocks enemies into the air and has a slight knockback, if you get the timing down you can easily prevent the wolves from ever hitting you. As for the first three, or maybe it was four wolves that you have to fight you don't fight them at the same time. It has been a while since I played but I seem to recall you having to fight two outside the room you start in, you can wind up fighting these both at once if you try to rush, and then you have to fight a string of two or three wolves, one at a time, in order to open doors so that you can progress. After that you can avoid everything till you get the sword, which as I said earlier makes things much easier.
Darthan

Postby daxtinator396 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:06 pm

Can somebody put a download link at the top of the page? I can't seem to get the one on the site to work for the life of me. It just won't unpack >_<
daxtinator396

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Flash Projects