Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 17/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 pm

I updated above (in the former page) about the fact I DONT KNOW for sure if Peach is really fucking enemies in the top platform while jumping, then resuming the jump.

BenshowSly Wrote:I hope it will be for you a true departure this time... not like last weekend where you were supposingly gone but half here anyway...

Well, I will be still accessing here, I just cant think about bug fixing or code anything. But I 'do do do can' think about eurekas, ideas, even while taking a shower or in the bed, so I will take notes in order to discuss then code them when I am back.

BenshowSly Wrote:I'll contact you tonight to see on some minor stuff before you leave tomorrow

Ok!

BenshowSly Wrote:I'll probably take that opportunity of my first long weekend of 4 days for quite a long while to bring my wife out of the house to visit some family and do some stuff before we get caught in the tornado that...

Ok GREAT! ;) You can visit your family before getting c....... WHAT?
Oh I see, you people might call the 'getting born earlier' as a tornado?
As for real tornadoes, I remember a friend who also lives there and he said they got tons of flying fish due to those tornadoes.
I hope all will be well with the new child : ). Is HE or SHE?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:10 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BenshowSly Wrote:I'll probably take that opportunity of my first long weekend of 4 days for quite a long while to bring my wife out of the house to visit some family and do some stuff before we get caught in the tornado that...

Ok GREAT! ;) You can visit your familia before getting c....... WHAT?
I remember a friend who also lives there and he said they got tons of flying fish due to those tornadoes.
I hope all will be well with the new child : ). Is HE or SHE?

I don't know if you are serious or not but it's an expression (ok maybe a bad translation from french?). And at 9 weeks, still too early to say the sex
BenshowSly

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:12 pm

BenshowSly Wrote:I don't know if you are serious or not but it's an expression (ok maybe a bad translation from french?). And at 9 weeks, still too early to say the sex

I updated above before your answer. Yes, you're right..... maybe in the second month you can know.
Well, see you then ;) We will keep talking here if more news about MIM PUT.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:14 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BenshowSly Wrote:I don't know if you are serious or not but it's an expression (ok maybe a bad translation from french?). And at 9 weeks, still too early to say the sex

I updated above before your answer.

I meant it more like a child can be like a tornado in a life of someone. Hope it's clearer that way :lol:
BenshowSly

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:16 pm

(I updated above again). You are answering too quickly, before I can re-read what I said and fix something :D

BenshowSly Wrote: meant it more like a child can be like a tornado in a life of someone. Hope it's clearer that way :lol:

Yes, yes thats so true :( But well, its life, nature made us like that. It would be sad to be, say, 90 years old, and your wife, 80 years old, without any child (although I plan living like that because I can be happy by having dogs, cats and games). But ......its hard to tell the real feeling... when we are truly alone, and we think about being 'set aside' from friends, for example, we can get depressed.

So, back to MIM PUT (lets try not to lose focus) :o :lol:
Again, I'll TRY to make a new Daisy scene tonight, if not, only on tuesday/wednesday.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:21 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Residentlover2 prefers, like me, flesh-to-flesh scenes (regarding any body area). So we could have like 10 flesh to flesh scenes (you know, tribadism, inverse cowgirl, licking, kissing, playing with/sucking breasts), then some scenes not flesh-to-flesh, by using appendages (dildoes, strap-ons), etc. So I way saying to him I will make more scenes (like frontside masturbation and playing with/sucking breasts).

OK, so figuring that out, I guess you were talking about anal scenes. Again, as we discussed, it's not likely going to happen because of how the human body is... plus with what you made, something like that would kill both Peach and Daisy. Unless you want both princesses to poop out eggs (which I know we all don't want) or die from straining to force... that, then I'm glad you went with what I was trying to prevent.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:That's why we will have more girls in the game (Rosalina, Mona, Krystal)... Daisy is more like a 'slut' in this game (in a good side of 'loving' sex directly). So she will accept sex in any hole without being embarrassed.

And here's a better option to Mona: Pauline. I mentioned her a few times already, and going with her appearance, she's absolutely perfect for this game! Plus she's already, and this is still up to debate about, planned to be in with DK, so why not make her playable. And that's kinda why I like Daisy way more than Peach, besides being a redhead and having a tomboy personality.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:From enemies? Meh, its not supposed to get some respect (mainly Bosses). Maybe some shy enemies (shyguys? They are usually shy but you see their 'dark' sides, then they use their belts). But there are enemies who can make sex with her in a shy way (like flurries, wigglers - when not enraged, cherbil...)

And I'm sure that Cherbils don't really care all that much about how things go. Flurries, happy Wigglers, Shy Guys? Sure, that could work.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But if you check her friends (like the toads) they do respect her.

Yeah, sure...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... And this is still a part of a reason I'm worried about you, Ivan.

You have to explain your reasonings / statements more, or I wont understand it.

I hope you do because there are some things you need to understand to get why we like/don't like some ideas. That and you missed entirely what I'm saying here.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am saying (at least I am TRYING to say and express in the game) that Peach wants to be fucked, deeply at her heart.

Or because you just want to see Peach getting fucked, which works for a lot of us here. :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:She wants to be penetrated, she wants to feel as a real woman.

"Like" a real woman, and she could do that anally as well. Then again, if she mans up and actually rules her kingdom with some diplomacy, the exchange rate and her reputation would actually look better than how things are now. That and maybe she can also rediscover the ability to kick ass, and maybe dress in a pair of overalls...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Be it friends or enemies, because , one of the reasons is the fact she was told (and she discovered) that fucking enemies will make them faint/die/pop out, in order for her to save her world..and Mario! If you want to discuss more, just say it.

I wasn't sure she was told that directly, she just assumed the idea herself. She just took what Toadsworth said in the beginning, thought that he meant screwing them and then is told by someone else that "no, that's not how to go about it." So far I could see something working with the idea that both Toadsworth and Toadette could say no to the sex, while being a bit hypocritical in their own scenario (because of the friends with benefits angle), while others, mainly Toads, would persuade her to have sex with everyone.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I will change the current statue transformation to the 'original' mode (a grey statue). Then I could make Perry (if Peach has it):
- hide Peach's nakedness
- attack enemies (attack key)
- glide down to the ground (this will only be possible if she isnt carrying any veggie or item).
- any other idea.

I'm sure Perry doesn't mind doing that, and now if only he has hands. And Peach does have her own glide without the aid of Perry, but I guess that'll only work if she wears either her normal dress or the Brawl variant. Granted it'll make things easier, it is something she can do if clothed, as her gliding naked would be weird.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I get that, but there are times when I need to get through and there's an enemy that's in my way and I can't do anything about it if I don't have a power-up. Having some kind of regular attack, be it Peach's own punches or kicks, Perry, or even weapons she got from SMRPG.

You're right. If you find a given enemy that forces her to have sex, show me so I can allow another way (non sexual). like putting veggies around to knock him down. Its important to have two possibilities for the player: stomp/kill it OR have sex with it.....sometimes a third one: skip it.

Go for the pacifist route? That'll be even tougher to do than killing enemies. And if you consider that, there better be a worthy reward for doing it!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:It'll be great to have, and maybe a better hit detection when I'm on a lower platform and I'm trying to avoid a creature without having to fuck it.

Like the bobomb in 1-2 platform, next to the Raccoon poweruip ('?' block)?

Yeah, like that one, and when that Yux was right next to the doors to Grodus' room.

BenshowSly Wrote:And guys, both Ivan and VintageBass, I just hope you two won't start to fight again. When I see tons of posts between both of you, it gets me worried for it to restart once again, I admit. :lol:

Yeah there are some stuff I'm disagreeing with Ivan on this, mostly with his views on how he wants the game to about, but I am having my own fun with things and there are some comments in there that are good. Believe me, there are some things in the game that I absolutely despise and Ivan won't remove them because of his own viewpoints on things. It'll be impossible to argue against them staying in unless I have some support behind it, and that can't happen if the other team members jumped ship some time ago.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Well we are having a brainstorm. A thing rare people do here. So when I add something 'not so great' or even polemical, people blame me instead of blaming the lack of discussions.

Well they'll be "problematic" if the thing creates a huge amount of bugs, not to mention people have all the rights to blame you even if it's not really appropriate. After all most of this has your name written all over it and you are the one adding it in. It's just a matter of catching it and stopping you from making a mistake.

BenshowSly Wrote:I meant it more like a child can be like a tornado in a life of someone. Hope it's clearer that way :lol:

Oh, neat! That's kinda cool! Yeah if it's anything, raising a child is not going to be fun time, especially during the early years. But hopefully you can figure and plan stuff out with your wife and have things ready once the child comes. So congrats!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:23 pm

VintageBass Wrote:OK, so figuring that out, I guess you were talking about anal scenes. Again, as we discussed, it's not likely going to happen because of how the human body is... plus with what you made, something like that would kill both Peach and Daisy.

I wont make that anymore. Trust me. There will be more anal scenes, but not anal to anal, like the 'frightening' pic I've shown.

VintageBass Wrote:Unless you want both princesses to poop out eggs (which I know we all don't want) or die from straining to force... that, then I'm glad you went with what I was trying to prevent.

She will lay eggs (from her pussy). As from the ass, perhaps......if she takes a poison potion for example. But its only a far away idea.

VintageBass Wrote:And here's a better option to Mona: Pauline. I mentioned her a few times already, and going with her appearance, she's absolutely perfect for this game! Plus she's already, and this is still up to debate about, planned to be in with DK, so why not make her playable. And that's kinda why I like Daisy way more than Peach, besides being a redhead and having a tomboy personality.

Ok, people can discuss more about Pauline being in the game instead of Mona. Mona can be added eventually anyway. It wont increase game size like 1Mb, neither CPU usage.

VintageBass Wrote:And I'm sure that Cherbils don't really care all that much about how things go. Flurries, happy Wigglers, Shy Guys? Sure, that could work.

Ok! But well, Cherbils could be trying to get some pleasure, like puppets learning to 'give a paw'.

VintageBass Wrote:I hope you do because there are some things you need to understand to get why we like/don't like some ideas. That and you missed entirely what I'm saying here.

If you are still referring to the ass-to-ass scene, you already know my answer above and in other pages. As for things like Geno being wood again, you already know I've seen your side.

VintageBass Wrote:Or because you just want to see Peach getting fucked, which works for a lot of us here. :P

Who doesnt want to see her being fucked? :( Maybe toadsworth and Mario :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:"Like" a real woman, and she could do that anally as well. Then again, if she mans up and actually rules her kingdom with some diplomacy, the exchange rate and her reputation would actually look better than how things are now.

You say adding exchange rate / reputation variables? Well, she is ruling quite well, and she even uses the stand (with the microphone) to make this more clear, but I get the point. You want more plot and 'features' that makes her more of a ruler than a wanderer.

VintageBass Wrote:That and maybe she can also rediscover the ability to kick ass, and maybe dress in a pair of overalls...

She can already do that. As for the pair of overalls, she will dress as Mario and things can change around her (like Toads being amazed and Luigi said that Mario is more cute).
(Remember that any idea about how she could behave, with added features, needs to be listed and discussed, otherwise I wont be understanding the real proposals to improve her in this and that areas).

VintageBass Wrote:I wasn't sure she was told that directly, she just assumed the idea herself. She just took what Toadsworth said in the beginning, thought that he meant screwing them and then is told by someone else that "no, that's not how to go about it." So far I could see something working with the idea that both Toadsworth and Toadette could say no to the sex, while being a bit hypocritical in their own scenario (because of the friends with benefits angle), while others, mainly Toads, would persuade her to have sex with everyone.

Ok it works, just tell me what to do (if you want the toadsworth/toadette dialogues separetely, I can send to you).

VintageBass Wrote:I'm sure Perry doesn't mind doing that, and now if only he has hands. And Peach does have her own glide without the aid of Perry, but I guess that'll only work if she wears either her normal dress or the Brawl variant. Granted it'll make things easier, it is something she can do if clothed, as her gliding naked would be weird.

Not at all, because the 'gliding' will not be directly related to her dress, but the 'falling slower' action. This will work if naked or not. Also I can make her dress 'glide' / blow with wind (if she is dressing one).

VintageBass Wrote:Go for the pacifist route? That'll be even tougher to do than killing enemies. And if you consider that, there better be a worthy reward for doing it!

Possible! Actually we can already do that, EXCEPT for Bosses in the airships and certain enemies like the red Yux in the X-naut base.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, like that one, and when that Yux was right next to the doors to Grodus' room.

I will see if I can fix the platform problem.
As for the Yux, well, he wont notice Peach is she is invisible anymore, and you can then kick him out without being affected.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah there are some stuff I'm disagreeing with Ivan on this, mostly with his views on how he wants the game to about, but I am having my own fun with things and there are some comments in there that are good. Believe me, there are some things in the game that I absolutely despise and Ivan won't remove them because of his own viewpoints on things. It'll be impossible to argue against them staying in unless I have some support behind it, and that can't happen if the other team members jumped ship some time ago.

Yes, maybe I might not be seeing the 'full viewpoint' on things (this is much more expected than me being 'harsh' or just a guy who says 'no'). And again, man, please enlist / make a list of these 'some things in the game that you absolutely despise', telling why.

E.g:
DEBATE 1: Peach not being seen as the 'ruler', but only as the wanderer.
WHY?: Because she just walks around and fucks people, instead of showing she has power there.
Defense 1: the game is still in the beginning state in regard to plot elements in her castle.
Defense 2: Peach does have actions that make us see she is the ruler, like using the stand (microphone) to alert the inhabitants.

DEBATE 2: ............
DEBATE 3: ............

VintageBass Wrote:Well they'll be "problematic" if the thing creates a huge amount of bugs

Which bugs we have now that makes the game bad to play? If there are, I will fix them, like the bobomb one in 1-2.

VintageBass Wrote:Not to mention people have all the rights to blame you even if it's not really appropriate. After all most of this has your name written all over it and you are the one adding it in. It's just a matter of catching it and stopping you from making a mistake.

I wont be making mistakes if people participate more.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:41 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Unless you want both princesses to poop out eggs (which I know we all don't want) or die from straining to force... that, then I'm glad you went with what I was trying to prevent.

She will lay eggs (from her pussy). As from the ass, perhaps......if she takes a poison potion for example. But its only a far away idea.

._. OK, what?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And I'm sure that Cherbils don't really care all that much about how things go. Flurries, happy Wigglers, Shy Guys? Sure, that could work.

Ok! But well, Cherbils could be trying to get some pleasure, like puppets learning to 'give a paw'.

._. ... whut?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I hope you do because there are some things you need to understand to get why we like/don't like some ideas. That and you missed entirely what I'm saying here.

If you are still referring to the ass-to-ass scene, you already know my answer above and in other pages. As for things like Geno being wood again, you already know I've seen your side.

OK, what I'm trying to say is that I'm worried about your mental state. I get that you passionate about this game, but I'm just a bit worried about how far you're taking this seriously.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Or because you just want to see Peach getting fucked, which works for a lot of us here. :P

Who doesnt want to see her being fucked? :( Maybe toadsworth and Mario :lol:

Peach haters?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:"Like" a real woman, and she could do that anally as well. Then again, if she mans up and actually rules her kingdom with some diplomacy, the exchange rate and her reputation would actually look better than how things are now.

You say adding exchange rate / reputation variables? Well, she is ruling quite well, and she even uses the stand (with the microphone) to make this more clear, but I get the point. You want more plot and 'features' that makes her more of a ruler than a wanderer.

When I say that, there is that bit in Superstar Saga that talks about the exchange rate of the Beanbean coin to the Mushroom coin. The Mario bros. got a lot in terms of coins, but they got 10 coins in Beanbean because of a terrible inflation. Since she's getting constantly kidnapped by Bowser and holding competitions, be it parties, kart racing or sports tournies, then it's a good idea about how terrible the financial problems the Mushroom Kingdom has. And now you have Peach running about butt naked, potentially having sex with monsters... I don't see how that qualifies as "ruling quite well."

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I'm sure Perry doesn't mind doing that, and now if only he has hands. And Peach does have her own glide without the aid of Perry, but I guess that'll only work if she wears either her normal dress or the Brawl variant. Granted it'll make things easier, it is something she can do if clothed, as her gliding naked would be weird.

Not at all, because the 'gliding' will not be directly related to her dress, but the 'falling slower' action. This will work if naked or not. Also I can make her dress 'glide' / blow with wind (if she is dressing one).

Actually what I'm thinking of is that she'll be able to hover, not glide. With the dresses and gliding, that could work given how some dressed puffed out when a sudden gust flows underneath and it makes it like a parachute, thus gliding down to safety. It's that Peach originally had a hover ability way back when and during the Smash games.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Go for the pacifist route? That'll be even tougher to do than killing enemies. And if you consider that, there better be a worthy reward for doing it!

Possible! Actually we can already do that, EXCEPT for Bosses in the airships and certain enemies like the red Yux in the X-naut base.

Unless there's a way to make bosses fall for traps, then I'm not sure how to go about that. It's understandable for the Airships as they're attacking people and Peach wants to stop them, so being a pacifist isn't going to work there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:E.g:
DEBATE 1: Peach not being seen as the 'ruler', but only as the wanderer.
WHY?: Because she just walks around and fucks people, instead of showing she has power there.
Defense 1: the game is still in the beginning state in regard to plot elements in her castle.
Defense 2: Peach does have actions that make us see she is the ruler, like using the stand (microphone) to alert the inhabitants.

... OK, where did I say Peach is a wanderer? Answer me that. Next, sure I mentioned that Peach is not that great of a ruler if people are pointing out problems like the bad exchange rate for coins and her diplomatic problems, but somehow Peach has things working for her that keeps her kingdom in tact. That or considering how certain events go, the people tend to be very lax about the situations and that's probably because they normally have Mario to fix it. It could be considered a miracle that the Mushroom Kingdom is still afloat with all of the attacks, kidnappings and other problems Peach brings with her.

OK, there's two things that I don't like and they're both in the castle, and they're in the same room! The Podium and the Susuki picture. I hate the podium as a sex scene because I see no reason for Peach to use it. I mentioned this before how I hate that because of the grounds of "if Peach gets embarrassed by it, then why does she keep using it," and "why does Peach do these sex scenes if she's giving such a serious speech on Mario going missing?" Short answer: contrived reasons for hentai. It'll be one thing if Peach is forced to do it, but she's doing this by her own will, meaning that she should have more confidences in standing in front of a crowd naked and tell them that Mario is missing. Then again, the Toads should be more worried that their hero is missing than jerking around, which I guessed could be solved by saying that some Toads know about Mario going missing while the rest is unaware about the news... until Peach announces it.

I'm going to refer to an earlier quote I used: "it just raises too many questions."

The Susuki picture is something I argued way back when that was announced, and the reasoning for it still irritates me to end. It doesn't make sense for it, especially when if Peach takes down Larry by knocking him out, then why would it still be there?! Again, short answer: hentai. It hurts my mind seeing that thing. So many questions...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Well they'll be "problematic" if the thing creates a huge amount of bugs

Which bugs we have now that makes the game bad to play? If there are, I will fix them, like the bobomb one in 1-2.

I'm just saying a point. I'm not saying that there is a bug (although there are and you're doing everything to stop them), I'm just saying that if what we're saying are problematic, it might cause issues down the line, be it bugs or whatever.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:36 am

I am talking AND making Daisy scene 6.

VintageBass Wrote:._. OK, what?

When I start making curse potions, before adding this feature, I will return to this.

VintageBass Wrote:(Cherbil) ._. ... whut?

Or Cherbils cant be regarded as cute puppies? Are they harsh adults?

VintageBass Wrote:OK, what I'm trying to say is that I'm worried about your mental state. I get that you passionate about this game, but I'm just a bit worried about how far you're taking this seriously.

Considering there are FAR different and 'too far' fetishes like poo eating and tons of gross things I wont be making in ANY of my games, the current features ARE like piece of cake. If you dont like it, TURN if OFF in the options ;) Next.

VintageBass Wrote:Peach haters?

I dunno.

VintageBass Wrote:When I say that, there is that bit in Superstar Saga that talks about the exchange rate of the Beanbean coin to the Mushroom coin. The Mario bros. got a lot in terms of coins, but they got 10 coins in Beanbean because of a terrible inflation. Since she's getting constantly kidnapped by Bowser and holding competitions, be it parties, kart racing or sports tournies, then it's a good idea about how terrible the financial problems the Mushroom Kingdom has. And now you have Peach running about butt naked, potentially having sex with monsters... I don't see how that qualifies as "ruling quite well."

I dont see any problem for a fantasy game. If you want to play with a more realistic game, with a way more variables and plots, then we are going inside complexity. This is not good for a game which needs more levels and enemies so bad. But HEY I AM NOT saying I wont be adding gameplay. We can create some of those intrincacies (deepen the plot) but with a good script, slowly and slowly adding features. Saying 'the game is lacking tons of things' WONT help me. Listing them will. Like we're doing now.

VintageBass Wrote:Actually what I'm thinking of is that she'll be able to hover, not glide. With the dresses and gliding, that could work given how some dressed puffed out when a sudden gust flows underneath and it makes it like a parachute, thus gliding down to safety. It's that Peach originally had a hover ability way back when and during the Smash games.

If I add the 'use perry' ability, when Peach walks around with it and falls, she will grab it automatically (taken from her inner pocket, you know, her hammerspace) and hover.

VintageBass Wrote:Unless there's a way to make bosses fall for traps, then I'm not sure how to go about that. It's understandable for the Airships as they're attacking people and Peach wants to stop them, so being a pacifist isn't going to work there.

Bingo! Thats why I prefer not to go deepen in complexity. I am really satisfied with the current game progress.

VintageBass Wrote:... OK, where did I say Peach is a wanderer? Answer me that. Next, sure I mentioned that Peach is not that great of a ruler if people are pointing out problems like the bad exchange rate for coins and her diplomatic problems, but somehow Peach has things working for her that keeps her kingdom intact.

Toadsworth helps her on that usually, doesnt him? Toadette too. The guards toads too. Even Chompette and some of her friends. Peach feels protected (or somewhat).

VintageBass Wrote:That or considering how certain events go, the people tend to be very lax about the situations and that's probably because they normally have Mario to fix it. It could be considered a miracle that the Mushroom Kingdom is still afloat with all of the attacks, kidnappings and other problems Peach brings with her.

I know.... but man, we dont need to go deeper in that matter. If we do need to add those as a background, please guide me on it, you're a writer, right? We can put more text (improve the introductory story), or make some Toads say something about the 'miracle of Mushroom Kingdom being still afloat'. For example, if Bowser and Wendy are with Mario in a cell, they want now to capture the princess, because they know she will try to rescue him, being ditzy and all. "That will be so easy", thinks Bowser. But no, it wont be easy. Why? Because, like Princess Peach game (for DS), her friends will help her. Her emotions will help her. And now, sex too. ;)

VintageBass Wrote:OK, there's two things that I don't like and they're both in the castle

Great, now you are talking! I cant discuss if I dont have a crystal ball to know your thoughts.

VintageBass Wrote:They're in the same room! The Podium and the Susuki picture

Podium: microphone usage.
Susuki picture: this is a NEW feature. So you started not to like it? Lets see why.

VintageBass Wrote:I hate the podium as a sex scene because I see no reason for Peach to use it. I mentioned this before how I hate that because of the grounds of "if Peach gets embarrassed by it, then why does she keep using it," and "why does Peach do these sex scenes if she's giving such a serious speech on Mario going missing?"

She is horny. She is a bit of dirty princess (she dreams about sex, she already does something nasty with the toads that we dont know profoundly). If you dont like the way she 'just uses the podium' directly, please make a script or PREREQUISITES for its usage, and we're all done ;) As its a sex game, the more, the better. Thats why I dont like removing sex scenes. The easiest way to satisfy everyone is to agree upon a set of rules. For example, if she is not horny enough, she wont masturbate with a veggie (she will say "NO"). Although this is not 'pure' and 'perfect', it DOES add a gameplay. Its a reason for people to make her hornier in order to force her to use the veggie, embarassing herself and making her 'give up' of her decency. And its working so far, man.

VintageBass Wrote:Short answer: contrived reasons for hentai. It'll be one thing if Peach is forced to do it, but she's doing this by her own will, meaning that she should have more confidences in standing in front of a crowd naked and tell them that Mario is missing.

She isnt doing it by her free will. We are forcing her to do that, choosing dialogue numbers. If you are worried about the lines/plot/reasoning being more strict, with transparent and direct reasons, then say your ideas and lets discuss about the possible changes needed in order for it to work better (I repeat, I dont see anything wrong there, remember, this is a fantasy game, we dont need to explain everything, but I do appreciate ideas of how added plots and switches can improve it more).

VintageBass Wrote:Then again, the Toads should be more worried that their hero is missing than jerking around, which I guessed could be solved by saying that some Toads know about Mario going missing while the rest is unaware about the news... until Peach announces it.

They're enticed by the fumes / the scent Kamek threw in the castle, remember? This made them like drunk people, in regard of them showing their inner desires without pudor.
Toadsworth was enticed too, but at least he is aware enough to tell the news to Peach.
I can make some toads running around, hands in their heads (going left then right) searching for Mario and/or saying: 'OH NO!!! we need help!'
This will be just a new feature, a thing EASY to add ;) Do you see that, when we just discuss about things in the game, we can get somewhere?

VintageBass Wrote:I'm going to refer to an earlier quote I used: "it just raises too many questions."

So say it all! Let's put all on the table.

VintageBass Wrote:The Susuki picture is something I argued way back when that was announced, and the reasoning for it still irritates me to end. It doesn't make sense for it, especially when if Peach takes down Larry by knocking him out, then why would it still be there?! Again, short answer: hentai. It hurts my mind seeing that thing. So many questions...

Kamek is a magician. Dont you agree he could do that to those pictures? He could have even stolen the pictures from Lakitu or Wario, who was painting her doing that. And what gives a special taste to those pictures is the fact Peach can end up like this in a future scene. Like a prediction.

VintageBass Wrote:I'm just saying a point. I'm not saying that there is a bug (although there are and you're doing everything to stop them), I'm just saying that if what we're saying are problematic, it might cause issues down the line, be it bugs or whatever.

Yes yes, I know. But well, if we want a better game, I need to take the risk (e.g. new bugs can appear after putting Lakitu in the game, because his code will be different from the others, as he will be flying for example).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:._. OK, what?

When I start making curse potions, before adding this feature, I will return to this.

OK, that sounds good. I'm more confused on Peach laying eggs. I don't think I've seen that before in a Mario game ever.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Or Cherbils cant be regarded as cute puppies? Are they harsh adults?

Considering that they fart gasses, they'll probably be more immature individuals than anything else :/

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Considering there are FAR different and 'too far' fetishes like poo eating and tons of gross things I wont be making in ANY of my games, the current features ARE like piece of cake. If you dont like it, TURN if OFF in the options ;) Next.

Or not have them at all. That's also an option, too.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I dont see any problem for a fantasy game. If you want to play with a more realistic game, with a way more variables and plots, then we are going inside complexity.

Still, there's nothing wrong with building a world. Have some real world aspects applied to this setting, it won't hurt things. Although I am looking from the RPGs than from the main games which have nothing to do with this... Well those games help build the world still...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This is not good for a game which needs more levels and enemies so bad.

So having some sort of realism and logic is bad? At least with the logic it shows how the world, and the universe, operates and it helps people understand how it all works in the end. Plus having some background help fleshes things out. Maybe Peach could try to improve her image, make herself look better in the public eye and get rid of these claims around her. Basically taking all of these negative things I'm saying and work them into your advantage.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Actually what I'm thinking of is that she'll be able to hover, not glide. With the dresses and gliding, that could work given how some dressed puffed out when a sudden gust flows underneath and it makes it like a parachute, thus gliding down to safety. It's that Peach originally had a hover ability way back when and during the Smash games.

If I add the 'use perry' ability, when Peach walks around with it and falls, she will grab it automatically (taken from her inner pocket, you know, her hammerspace) and hover.

And how do I go about performing this action because I don't know how to hook up a Gamecube controller to my laptop... or know how to use the Bluetooth setting for the Wii remote, either. :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... OK, where did I say Peach is a wanderer? Answer me that. Next, sure I mentioned that Peach is not that great of a ruler if people are pointing out problems like the bad exchange rate for coins and her diplomatic problems, but somehow Peach has things working for her that keeps her kingdom intact.

Toadsworth helps her on that usually, doesnt him? Toadette too. The guards toads too. Even Chompette and some of her friends. Peach feels protected (or somewhat).

1) You didn't answer the question about the wanderer bit
2) Well yeah, there are those people. I'm sure that there's a treasurer that can help fix the financial problem the kingdom has. The guards, on the other hand... yeah that's another sticky little debate right there.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I know.... but man, we dont need to go deeper in that matter.

It's just this game, man...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Susuki picture: this is a NEW feature. So you started not to like it? Lets see why.

That's not new, that's been mentioned a while back!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I hate the podium as a sex scene because I see no reason for Peach to use it. I mentioned this before how I hate that because of the grounds of "if Peach gets embarrassed by it, then why does she keep using it," and "why does Peach do these sex scenes if she's giving such a serious speech on Mario going missing?"

She is horny. She is a bit of dirty princess (she dreams about sex, she already does something nasty with the toads that we dont know profoundly).

Again, contrived reasons for hentai.

If you dont like the way she 'just uses the podium' directly, please make a script or PREREQUISITES for its usage, and we're all done ;) As its a sex game, the more, the better. Thats why I dont like removing sex scenes.[/quote]
And I say "less is more." You could be better off without some stuff, like less scene for each creature, but the problem is that I don't know every nook and cranny that makes this game up, and the game is too huge to count all of them. So it's a bit of problem for me to come up with reasons why to remove stuff when you have a plan set in full motion. (Although with the scenes you could move them to others to make things much more easier to handle than worry about coming up with new scenes for each and everything else)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Short answer: contrived reasons for hentai. It'll be one thing if Peach is forced to do it, but she's doing this by her own will, meaning that she should have more confidences in standing in front of a crowd naked and tell them that Mario is missing.

She isnt doing it by her free will. We are forcing her to do that, choosing dialogue numbers.

Yeah, we as the player are controlling her, BUT that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a choice. You, as the programmer, are giving us the choice of "should I embarrass Peach on this stand," or "go on and continue with the adventure?" Once again I'm thinking too deeply into this matter, because some times these things make me think. Still, Peach does have her own will, it's just something you don't normally think about.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:(I repeat, I dont see anything wrong there, remember, this is a fantasy game, we dont need to explain everything, but I do appreciate ideas of how added plots and switches can improve it more).

Explained above. Then again we already have games that explained the world much better, for better or for worse. It's just that as a fan you want to add your own things to improve things, add your own little details to make the world your own vision!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Then again, the Toads should be more worried that their hero is missing than jerking around, which I guessed could be solved by saying that some Toads know about Mario going missing while the rest is unaware about the news... until Peach announces it.

They're enticed by the fumes / the scent Kamek threw in the castle, remember? This made them like drunk people, in regard of them showing their inner desires without pudor.

Eh, I like my idea better. It goes with the idea that not everyone is up to the date about what things are going on, especially with how this world operates, plus with Peach's speech that should cause panic just like in the SPP. Mario is gone, what would the Toads do? That and drunk Toads? Oh dear God the image in my head of them getting into karts and driving around the kingdom! :lol:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I can make some toads running around, hands in their heads (going left then right) searching for Mario and/or saying: 'OH NO!!! we need help!'
This will be just a new feature, a thing EASY to add ;) Do you see that, when we just discuss about things in the game, we can get somewhere?

At least this can be used for some sex scenes. Panicking Toads? HAve them settled down with the lovely image of your naked princess and having the once in a lifetime opportunity to have sex with her! Relieve those worries knowing that your princess will save the day, and will make sure that all your troubles will wash away...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I'm going to refer to an earlier quote I used: "it just raises too many questions."

So say it all! Let's put all on the table.

I'm just quoting a movie, Ivan.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:The Susuki picture is something I argued way back when that was announced, and the reasoning for it still irritates me to end. It doesn't make sense for it, especially when if Peach takes down Larry by knocking him out, then why would it still be there?! Again, short answer: hentai. It hurts my mind seeing that thing. So many questions...

Kamek is a magician. Dont you agree he could do that to those pictures?

And didn't we have this discussion before about this matter? Part of it deals with that it was called a picture, not a painting, and that it drove me a little mad because it has to do with photo manipulation which shouldn't exist in this world you're making this out unless Kamek has Photoshop installed into his brain.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:He could have even stolen the pictures from Lakitu or Wario, who was painting her doing that. And what gives a special taste to those pictures is the fact Peach can end up like this in a future scene. Like a prediction.

I still hate that. In fact, it's just how it's phrased Susuki said that time ago that irritates me. So, with this painting, are we going to have this scene? Because I don't like that face Peach is giving in it. She's more annoyed by all of this, like she's thinking "Do I really have to do this crap," as opposed to what you want outta this. Plus when it first appear it just looked like crap, like it was edited in Paint! And with that, how could that be a prediction if one of them is defeated by conventional means and another is defeated by snu-snu? Something doesn't sound right.

VintageBass Wrote:I'm just saying a point. I'm not saying that there is a bug (although there are and you're doing everything to stop them), I'm just saying that if what we're saying are problematic, it might cause issues down the line, be it bugs or whatever.

Yes yes, I know. But well, if we want a better game, I need to take the risk (e.g. new bugs can appear after putting Lakitu in the game, because his code will be different from the others, as he will be flying for example).[/quote]
OK, then why not also take some features out that are causing problems, replace some stuff with the old ones, fix the errors that are appearing, fine-tune certain features until they are bug-proof, and plan things out accordingly instead of taking risks? Taking risks is not always a good plan.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:31 am

VintageBass Wrote:OK, that sounds good. I'm more confused on Peach laying eggs. I don't think I've seen that before in a Mario game ever.

Well, we can fantasize about it happenning, right? There are hentai pics around the web with this. And I like them. Of course you are not going to find any 'laying egg thing' so explicit in any E+ (for everyone) game.

VintageBass Wrote:Considering that they fart gasses, they'll probably be more immature individuals than anything else :/

Hmmmmmm I see... But being immature makes them do things awkwardly, or like a dummy, right?
Oh, and remember I wont be making them fart dirty gases. They will fart white smoke (cum). If you want them to be more original, okay I can make them fart gases with the normal color, but we need to discuss about the effect of those gases (remember I havent played SPM and I dont have time for that).

VintageBass Wrote:Or not have them at all. That's also an option, too.

Why, man, why removing a thing that costed hours and hours of work?

VintageBass Wrote:Still, there's nothing wrong with building a world. Have some real world aspects applied to this setting, it won't hurt things. Although I am looking from the RPGs than from the main games which have nothing to do with this... Well those games help build the world still...

Lets put some of real variables, then.

VintageBass Wrote:So having some sort of realism and logic is bad?

It isnt, you can read my post again.

VintageBass Wrote:At least with the logic it shows how the world, and the universe, operates and it helps people understand how it all works in the end. Plus having some background help fleshes things out. Maybe Peach could try to improve her image, make herself look better in the public eye and get rid of these claims around her.

Hmmm I see.....but how this can happen? Make her do her dirty things out of the public areas like in the castle corridors?

VintageBass Wrote:And how do I go about performing this action because I don't know how to hook up a Gamecube controller to my laptop... or know how to use the Bluetooth setting for the Wii remote, either. :P

We dont need exactly keys, of course

VintageBass Wrote:1) You didn't answer the question about the wanderer bit

You make me conclude you are saying that, because for you, Peach is doing things 'so cheaply' (easy sex).

VintageBass Wrote:2) Well yeah, there are those people. I'm sure that there's a treasurer that can help fix the financial problem the kingdom has. The guards, on the other hand... yeah that's another sticky little debate right there.

I dont see any problem with the guards, and I dont see any problem about financial problems. There werent any in the classical Mario era (1980's) so I dont care.

VintageBass Wrote:It's just this game, man...

We are working on it to make it better, trust me.

VintageBass Wrote:That's not new, that's been mentioned a while back!

And no one regretted it.

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

She is horny. She is a bit of dirty princess (she dreams about sex, she already does something nasty with the toads that we dont know profoundly).

Again, contrived reasons for hentai.

Why we cant have that? Again, I dont see anything bad with it, although I am open for changes and improvements, like a script which can make it work better.

VintageBass Wrote:And I say "less is more." You could be better off without some stuff, like less scene for each creature, but the problem is that I don't know every nook and cranny that makes this game up, and the game is too huge to count all of them.

I dont plan making, say, 20 or more scenes for each creature. Toads and Goombas are exceptions because they're so classic! But there will be enemies in the game with less than 10 scenes, maybe even 5.
I dont plan making 'endless' and excessive scenes, thats for sure. But I havent used all sex positions (kama sutra ideas) yet.

VintageBass Wrote:So it's a bit of problem for me to come up with reasons why to remove stuff when you have a plan set in full motion. (Although with the scenes you could move them to others to make things much more easier to handle than worry about coming up with new scenes for each and everything else)

Yes, I can move and improve scenes. I can remove sub-scenes (loops). But I just dont want to remove an entire scene for no plausible reason, like 'I dont like it, Ivan'. If you think thats because some scenes are too explicit and cheap, well, its easy to add subscenes that makes her try to evade or put her hands in the enemy while saying 'noo', things like that. If she is already a nymph, she will skip that behavior.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, we as the player are controlling her, BUT that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a choice. You, as the programmer, are giving us the choice of "should I embarrass Peach on this stand," or "go on and continue with the adventure?"

Isnt that good?

VintageBass Wrote:Once again I'm thinking too deeply into this matter, because some times these things make me think. Still, Peach does have her own will, it's just something you don't normally think about.

You're wrong, I do. I really think about her will. But this is a sex game. And the plan is to make some scenes harder to be seen. Scenes she will say 'no' until something happens.
The problem is that I am a worker. I make the scene, I use my few time and resources on it, with all the passion I could give. Then I let the plot and script for later, so you guys can discuss.
Of course you all can also give me ideas of scenes and plots, as always. Like ResidentLover2 did with scene sketches. So I dont need to think about everything, as I am a human, I can commit errors. But I can fix them.

VintageBass Wrote:Explained above. Then again we already have games that explained the world much better, for better or for worse. It's just that as a fan you want to add your own things to improve things, add your own little details to make the world your own vision!

I am open for other visions, remember that I changed many of its inner engines due to the team. We used to have lengthly and peaceful discussions in the past. Quiz used to talk hours and hours in the same day. Pages and pages in the forum. All was absorbed. We decided to make scenes, to choose the current plot (airships invading), the achievements, the luigi's book and so on : )

We just need to breathe and to understand I am listening and I see your side too.

VintageBass Wrote:Eh, I like my idea better. It goes with the idea that not everyone is up to the date about what things are going on, especially with how this world operates, plus with Peach's speech that should cause panic just like in the SPP. Mario is gone, what would the Toads do? That and drunk Toads? Oh dear God the image in my head of them getting into karts and driving around the kingdom! :lol:

So I can put some toads running in panic. Some are drunk and horny. They lose their minds. Some have still a coinscious mind about whats happening.

VintageBass Wrote:At least this can be used for some sex scenes. Panicking Toads? HAve them settled down with the lovely image of your naked princess and having the once in a lifetime opportunity to have sex with her! Relieve those worries knowing that your princess will save the day, and will make sure that all your troubles will wash away...

Hehe, well, now YOU want that to happen, right? But yes, I can make some toads panicking. I can even make a way they choose how much to walk (e.g. one toad can go left for, say, 10 meters, then go right for 5 meters, then left again, but this time, 2 meters). This add complexity but not so much. Its just a few lines of code. Better than make them like robots, walking left and right in a common place.

VintageBass Wrote:I'm just quoting a movie, Ivan.

Oh!! Sorry.

VintageBass Wrote:And didn't we have this discussion before about this matter? Part of it deals with that it was called a picture, not a painting, and that it drove me a little mad because it has to do with photo manipulation which shouldn't exist in this world you're making this out unless Kamek has Photoshop installed into his brain.

He is a magician. He can make things appear and disappear. Why cant he borrow stolen pictures and put them there? We can then discover later in the game that Kamek himself drew those. Or one of the Lakitus.

VintageBass Wrote:I still hate that. In fact, it's just how it's phrased Susuki said that time ago that irritates me. So, with this painting, are we going to have this scene? Because I don't like that face Peach is giving in it.

We are not going to make this happen identical, because she will be 'alive' during the scene, blinking her eye and such. Also, remember a picture is a picture. Its not a photograph. Its how the artist in the game depicted Peach. Man, please dont go that far, you dont need to be enraged by that and then go far and far away, like a rocked going to the sky then return back and make an explosion. Calm down, man :( If you dont like it, just say it (like you already did). I understand. You dont like the idea, period. What can I do? Discuss more. You can convince me of other ideas. Or you can just accept it as is, because it does have an explanation for it to happen that way.

VintageBass Wrote:She's more annoyed by all of this, like she's thinking "Do I really have to do this crap," as opposed to what you want outta this.

Again, the painter who made her could have put that expression to her, right? Why not? And for about her thinking 'Do I realy have to do this crap', doesnt it pertain to the plot of the game? She will end up loving sex, right, but she will be always a bit embarassed, or saying 'noo', or trying to escape (if not a nymph). So "Do I really have to do this" will end up fitting.

VintageBass Wrote:Plus when it first appear it just looked like crap, like it was edited in Paint!

I love this picture. I really dont understand why all this rage, man, really. You appear not to like people's efforts.

VintageBass Wrote:And with that, how could that be a prediction if one of them is defeated by conventional means and another is defeated by snu-snu? Something doesn't sound right.

When someone makes a picture, they can predict something, but this doesnt imply it WILL happen, right? Peach can avoid this, of course. The player will go with Peach along levels, then he may find a given scene that makes him remember of a picture (and Peach too!) Just imgine Peach saying: 'oh...now I understand my picture....how could I ended up like this......Aaaaah , and worse, I am loving it!"

Remember she is always restraning, trying to evade.

VintageBass Wrote:OK, then why not also take some features out that are causing problems, replace some stuff with the old ones, fix the errors that are appearing, fine-tune certain features until they are bug-proof, and plan things out accordingly instead of taking risks? Taking risks is not always a good plan.

Ok lets go.
- Take some features out: which ones (say it, line by line, please), and WHY? (A reason people can discuss too, not only you and me).
- Replace some stuff with old ones (which ones? the pictures? We had 2 pictures , now we have 3. I havent replaced them, I've added one, in the castle).
- Fix errors: if you check the changelog and count the amount of bugs fixed, you can be sure it reached 1,500 or more! So I am fixing bugs like crazy, all the time! This is exhausting, dont you see this?
- Fine tune certain features until bug proof: just point me out, and give me tasks and the reasons for it! Like the dialogues. I see your changes, I see you're right, then I add to the game! Its simple and fast. And making it bug proof DOESNT work with me alone. The game DOES need to be published in order for people to test it. I am being serious here. I can be extremelly obsessive and play the game like 12093012 times per day, but I can still skip a given bug another person has found.
- Plan things out accordingly : we are doing this now. Discussion, brainstorming. And even better than Skype. I hate skype.
- Taking risks: if this happen, its not common and if so, its just some of the concepts I wanted so bad in the game. Like adding the flying raccoon. Its an expected feature, right? People wanted it. I didnt at first, but I've had to take the risk. Then you can browse the changelog and search for the term 'raccoon'. You will find plenty of bugs that needed to be fixed. But we needed the flying feature even so.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 18/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:43 am

Uploaded Daisy Scene 7! (Backside Fingering - option 6!)

Now I am getting some days off, until tuesday or wednesday. I can access here but I wont code.
I will put Daisy scenes in the gallery later. Happy Easter!

Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 10/14)

Postby Megami » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:57 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You are saying to me that 'CLEAN CUM if UNDERWATER' button should be put in the options, so people will see Peach totally cleaned up automatically when underwater.

basically yes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Also, you are saying 'hair cum' and 'arms cum' are not being cleaned in the gallery, even if you cleaned both in the shower, for example. Is that right?

in the shower they are being cleaned, but not with the buttons in the gallery
Megami

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 10/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:07 pm

Megami Wrote:basically yes.

Ok! I'll think about it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:in the shower they are being cleaned, but not with the buttons in the gallery

Oh ok, checking that later. But remember that, when in the gallery, cum buttons should ONLY clean Peach during the gallery scenes!

Thank you for the reports!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:51 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:OK, that sounds good. I'm more confused on Peach laying eggs. I don't think I've seen that before in a Mario game ever.

Well, we can fantasize about it happenning, right? There are hentai pics around the web with this. And I like them.

Eh, I rather not. Actually it's more towards the girls producing the eggs naturally instead of them being injected from a monster, and I'm not exactly sure which ones would... OK, I could think of a few. Really that could actually be chalked up under the whole pregnancy thing, mostly with the child-birthing, and that's not really sexy at all. :/

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmmmmm I see... But being immature makes them do things awkwardly, or like a dummy, right?
Oh, and remember I wont be making them fart dirty gases. They will fart white smoke (cum). If you want them to be more original, okay I can make them fart gases with the normal color, but we need to discuss about the effect of those gases (remember I havent played SPM and I dont have time for that).

In a way, yeah like dummies, because they can't really do much since they're ball creatures floating around and all.

And I already mentioned the gas effects plenty of times already, and really their whole point besides being another creature Peach wants to screw. The normal pink inflicts sleepiness, blue inflicts freezing, and green inflicts poison. And while it's not a recommended play (it's far from the original Paper games in terms of gameplay), it's still good to play it because RESEARCH!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Or not have them at all. That's also an option, too.

Why, man, why removing a thing that costed hours and hours of work?

Why hours? I could see it taking a few minutes to an hour max if possible, unless your code is that complicated of a mess to undo things.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So having some sort of realism and logic is bad?

It isnt, you can read my post again.

I could be wrong and skipping over key words. The stuff happens sometimes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:At least with the logic it shows how the world, and the universe, operates and it helps people understand how it all works in the end. Plus having some background help fleshes things out. Maybe Peach could try to improve her image, make herself look better in the public eye and get rid of these claims around her.

Hmmm I see.....but how this can happen? Make her do her dirty things out of the public areas like in the castle corridors?

Well one option you have is Star Hill, so Peach could go about and fulfill wishes to those who made them, be it sexual or not. really it's mostly side-missions I'm thinking of, and that's a prominent one that's already in the game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And how do I go about performing this action because I don't know how to hook up a Gamecube controller to my laptop... or know how to use the Bluetooth setting for the Wii remote, either. :P

We dont need exactly keys, of course

Again, joking. I do have something that'll allow me to use my N64 controller (and PS2), and I was going with the idea that the move you're describing is Peach's Up-B recovery move, where she takes out an umbrella and uses it to glide down to safety, also pummeling those who are caught while she's shooting up. So yeah, just thinking that since she was in Smash and the way you describe that, it just got me thinking.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:2) Well yeah, there are those people. I'm sure that there's a treasurer that can help fix the financial problem the kingdom has. The guards, on the other hand... yeah that's another sticky little debate right there.

I dont see any problem with the guards, and I dont see any problem about financial problems. There werent any in the classical Mario era (1980's) so I dont care.

Because it's just a part of the world building with the RPGs, all right? Just because you want to do more with the S/NES eras doesn't mean that you should exclude all the other games that came after them.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:That's not new, that's been mentioned a while back!

And no one regretted it.

I still hate it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Why we cant have that? Again, I dont see anything bad with it, although I am open for changes and improvements, like a script which can make it work better.

Usually having a contrived reason for stuff isn't really the best way to get in or out of situations. It just doesn't make things look good. Trust me, I am a writer. Yes, we can make the scene much better, at least have it feel more natural than having it feel forced.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And I say "less is more." You could be better off without some stuff, like less scene for each creature, but the problem is that I don't know every nook and cranny that makes this game up, and the game is too huge to count all of them.

I dont plan making, say, 20 or more scenes for each creature. Toads and Goombas are exceptions because they're so classic! But there will be enemies in the game with less than 10 scenes, maybe even 5.

And I see that as a bit excessive. I get they're there from the original, and so are Koopas and other enemies! I just figure that maybe with these many scenes, why not have other enemies get that excess? It eases up on the workload, besides making the enemies for that scene, so you don't have to worry about thinking up new scenes for everyone.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I dont plan making 'endless' and excessive scenes, thats for sure. But I havent used all sex positions (kama sutra ideas) yet.

And just a note, the Kama Sutra isn't the only Indian book based on sex.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, we as the player are controlling her, BUT that doesn't mean that she doesn't have a choice. You, as the programmer, are giving us the choice of "should I embarrass Peach on this stand," or "go on and continue with the adventure?"

Isnt that good?

Depends on the outcome. I feel like we already got a game devoted to sex, why have one more scene? I understand it's embarrassing her, but I could come up with a different way of doing that doesn't involve the "mic."

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I am open for other visions, remember that I changed many of its inner engines due to the team. We used to have lengthly and peaceful discussions in the past. Quiz used to talk hours and hours in the same day. Pages and pages in the forum. All was absorbed. We decided to make scenes, to choose the current plot (airships invading), the achievements, the luigi's book and so on : )

And now there's me... :twisted:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:At least this can be used for some sex scenes. Panicking Toads? HAve them settled down with the lovely image of your naked princess and having the once in a lifetime opportunity to have sex with her! Relieve those worries knowing that your princess will save the day, and will make sure that all your troubles will wash away...

Hehe, well, now YOU want that to happen, right?

Nooo, this is not something that I want. What I was saying is more in the style of a sales pitch, like I'm giving an offer to you about this idea I propose. That doesn't mean I like to see it happen because I want it badly (if that's the case then a LOT of stuff would be stripped from this game).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And didn't we have this discussion before about this matter? Part of it deals with that it was called a picture, not a painting, and that it drove me a little mad because it has to do with photo manipulation which shouldn't exist in this world you're making this out unless Kamek has Photoshop installed into his brain.

He is a magician. He can make things appear and disappear. Why cant he borrow stolen pictures and put them there?

Going with that, who owns pictures of the Koopalings naked? That just seems kinda wrong...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Also, remember a picture is a picture. Its not a photograph.

Well considering that how people tend to use picture for regular photos, yeah it can be confusing. So yeah, that is right, but still that is something that Kamek can edit paintings like that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Man, please dont go that far, you dont need to be enraged by that and then go far and far away, like a rocked going to the sky then return back and make an explosion. Calm down, man :( If you dont like it, just say it (like you already did). I understand. You dont like the idea, period. What can I do? Discuss more. You can convince me of other ideas. Or you can just accept it as is, because it does have an explanation for it to happen that way.

OK, let's go with a different picture. The thing is with all of this can also boil down to: too much plot! This is just making me go mad over the fact that you want things connected to this plot, when Mario games aren't even known for their plots (outside of the RPGs). You're saying that I'm complicating matters? What's this then? This is just adding on to what is called a plot for this game and is sticking out like a sore thumb. Again I bring up the issue of if she deals with one of the Koopaling with the picture, what happens? What makes this particular painting so different from the others? Will it be brought up later on? Why is Peach so invested in this one when she has the two others showing her getting deep-throated?

You said you don't want to complicate matters and now here I am showing a complicated matter. Now think of this for a moment: what I'm discussing is something that's going with this prediction idea. So, as I mentioned, there are two Koopalings, one of them happens to be Larry. It is proposed that Peach would land in her castle after defeating him, be it by sex or in combat. So then, what would happen if she defeats Larry by normal means? Would the painting still be there? Or will it remain the same? Would Peach be worried that the picture remain the same, relieved that it changed for something better, worried that it changed into something else terrifying for her, or would she doesn't care about the painting and continues her search for Mario?

This is seriously a little too much plot for a game that's supposed to be about Peach trying to rescue Mario through sex. Even with how big I tend to write my stories with all of these characters, I still know what's going on because I have an idea on what the basic plot is and what's going on in each chapter. Here it's just getting complicated with all of these factors that, to me, feel rather like filler than something that's really meaningful. I know that sometimes filler is necessary, but I'm the writer here and I'm talking honestly about what I'm seeing. The painting offers nothing to me other than spank material, bonus points for not being my thing, and it's just adding on to something that's getting complicated to what is simply meant to be a straight-forward plot.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:She's more annoyed by all of this, like she's thinking "Do I really have to do this crap," as opposed to what you want outta this.

Again, the painter who made her could have put that expression to her, right? Why not? And for about her thinking 'Do I realy have to do this crap', doesnt it pertain to the plot of the game?

No, that doesn't have to do with the plot, and I've discussed that above. I'm just sticking with the painting and that's it. Now, the look that she gives in the painting, compared to the others that were there, is completely different. The original paintings were that of shocked and surprised, like she's reacting perfectly to having a dick shoved into her mouth. Her face with the Koopaling isn't like the others, like she's annoyed by giving blowjobs to them. It's just her eyes and eyebrows are placed in a way that she comes off annoyed by this, not pleased, or surprised or embarrassed.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Plus when it first appear it just looked like crap, like it was edited in Paint!

I love this picture. I really dont understand why all this rage, man, really. You appear not to like people's efforts.

I do appreciate other's works. It's just when it was first shown, it was a rough image like it was edited in Paint. I will enjoy Paint art if it's done extremely well, but I gotta critique what needs to be critique.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And with that, how could that be a prediction if one of them is defeated by conventional means and another is defeated by snu-snu? Something doesn't sound right.

When someone makes a picture, they can predict something, but this doesnt imply it WILL happen, right?

So does that work for every picture in the world? I know movies and books can do that very easily, but pictures? That's more of a challenge.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- Take some features out: which ones (say it, line by line, please), and WHY? (A reason people can discuss too, not only you and me).

As I mentioned, the game's already too big and I haven't been around long enough, plus I've been away from this, so I don't know everything that is in this game. So I can't tell you what needs to be removed. What I can say is stuff that causes severe game-breaking bugs, which so far hasn't happened. Basically what stuff you can remove is stuff that are causing bugs to appear somewhere and it continues to be an annoyance. It's finding the problem and removing it to help improve gameplay. (even if the bug causes some unintentional laughs)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- Replace some stuff with old ones (which ones? the pictures? We had 2 pictures , now we have 3. I havent replaced them, I've added one, in the castle).

That should actually be re-phrased. "Replace the old stuff with something new." This could be either a replacement for the old buggy idea for something completely new, or a newer version that won't cause bugs.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- Fix errors: if you check the changelog and count the amount of bugs fixed, you can be sure it reached 1,500 or more! So I am fixing bugs like crazy, all the time! This is exhausting, dont you see this?

Again, I don't. To the reading of the changelog, not seeing the whole exhaustion of fixing bugs, and yeah that can be exhausting.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- Fine tune certain features until bug proof: just point me out, and give me tasks and the reasons for it! Like the dialogues. I see your changes, I see you're right, then I add to the game! Its simple and fast. And making it bug proof DOESNT work with me alone. The game DOES need to be published in order for people to test it. I am being serious here. I can be extremelly obsessive and play the game like 12093012 times per day, but I can still skip a given bug another person has found.

And that's why you have testers here to essentially come in and break the game. You need them to find whatever cracks there are, break them and find those bugs so that you and Ben can go in and fix them. In fact, why aren't people doing that? It makes finding the bugs much more easier to tell people "hey, here's my game, BREAK IT!" Granted that doesn't sound good, but if you want to take up my suggestion of making it bug-proof, give them that opportunity to break and find the bugs!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:- Plan things out accordingly : we are doing this now. Discussion, brainstorming. And even better than Skype. I hate skype.

Skype is not the enemy! Why don't you get this!? Having instant access to someone is perfect! Sure it's not made for everyone, but it works when someone has an idea and needs to tell you right away! Skype has nothing to do with hampering ideas. It is something more personal than some IM program.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DAYUMSO » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 am

I can't wait for egg laying :roll: :oops: :)
DAYUMSO
Newly Registered

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:14 am

Haha.
Well, as about a given sexual area, the game will focus more in the ass than pussy due to the simple fact Peach is not using her royal pussy many times (only if we search for many vaginal enemy scenes along the game). That's to preserve her virginity and, of course, make her even more embarassed (which girl prefer to be fucked in the ass than in the pussy? A few.) And, even being fucked many times, she still feels a bit embarassed using her cherry so much. Maybe she is too sensitive there. She ends up using the other opening.

oh ivan come on man girls usually dont like anal sex....dont use it like a hole to evade...you have that fetish I know and I understand you !, but dont use that excuse man
If I do a game I would make it only lesbian themed why? because I like lesbians! you are always adding ass sex features to the game like when peach sniffs her hands (after rubbing them with her ass and pussy) again why the ass if she is supposed to know nothing about sex?
just be thruth to yourself Im not telling you to make this optional just make us know that you like this ! ;) youre the creator you can make peach an ass bitch and I dont care I just will not play the game if I dont like that feature... but please dont use that kind of excuses since the majority of girls dont like anal sex (they even hate it unless theyre bitches)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:58 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:oh ivan come on man girls usually dont like anal sex....dont use it like a hole to evade...you have that fetish I know and I understand you !, but dont use that excuse man

One, if that's the case with Ivan then that would probably explain the other fetishes in the game. Two, there's a better reason for the anal sex and I explained it a couple of times here on this topic already, especially recently. Even to you!

Residentlover2 Wrote:If I do a game I would make it only lesbian themed why? because I like lesbians!

The girl is good, the penis is bad... Ah, gotta love paraphrasing old movie quotes. :)

Residentlover2 Wrote:you are always adding ass sex features to the game like when peach sniffs her hands (after rubbing them with her ass and pussy) again why the ass if she is supposed to know nothing about sex?

As opposed to another princess who knows nothing about sex because she's up in space for most of her life and has no contact with anyone at all besides her children. Then again, I'm sure that Peach could have used that hole occasionally, probably because she wants to save her virginity until marriage and have Mario take it?

Residentlover2 Wrote:just be thruth to yourself Im not telling you to make this optional just make us know that you like this ! ;) youre the creator you can make peach an ass bitch and I dont care I just will not play the game if I dont like that feature... but please dont use that kind of excuses since the majority of girls dont like anal sex (they even hate it unless theyre bitches)

As opposed to the other, what I might call for myself, bizarre fetishes? Dude, anal is tame compared to the rest of the stuff in the game, and you're not going to play it because of that? ... Man, I don't think women have an issue with anal if they can find pleasure outta it. Plus how many girls you know don't like anal? At least Ivan, and I, do have a legit reason for it to be in the game.

Huh, and looking at this, this sounds alike like me earlier. Weird...

DAYUMSO Wrote:I can't wait for egg laying :roll: :oops: :)

... Wait, what?! I was just mentioning the idea, it's not a confirmed feature! At least not yet it isn't. I was just thinking of just how it couldn't work before realizing what some monsters are based on. Don't take my idea like it's official or anything, wait for Ivan's word.
Last edited by VintageBass on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:28 am

As opposed to the other, what I might call for myself, bizarre fetishes? Dude, anal is tame compared to the rest of the stuff in the game, and you're not going to play it because of that? ... Man, I don't think women have an issue with anal if they can find pleasure outta it. e

no no Im not leaving to play it xD im just putting on the feets of a new person that will play the game and see features that he doesnt like....

What im saying is that Ivan has a fetish with the anal sex, as I have with lesbians, he doesnt needs to hide it and say "peach likes it because this and this)
no no because peach may not like that in real life lol (In my opinion) since she`s a princess and all...even if toadsworth tell her to make it (she has her own opinions about it)
youre making peach feel like this way (anal slut) but I think is kinda out of the character ;) .
Is just my opinion Ivan I think the game is great and all thats just a small conclusion that I got after playing the game many times and compared with playshapes`s one (that one has most vaginal sex than anal) and I discover that fetish coming from you but is not bad since is your game and you have the power on it even If we like it or not... ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:42 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:no no Im not leaving to play it xD im just putting on the feets of a new person that will play the game and see features that he doesnt like....

I can get ya there on that. So when you have someone who heard about this game through someone, and then come to find like the pregnancy, vore, inflation, and whatever else I'm missing from the list, I could see how some would dislike it. Then again, after playing through CoC a couple of times can make one discover some new likes... plus at least this does provide some good fuel for comedy. :P

Residentlover2 Wrote:What im saying is that Ivan has a fetish with the anal sex, as I have with lesbians, he doesnt needs to hide it and say "peach likes it because this and this)

Sure one can enjoy anal sex as a fetish, at least it's not anything else coming from there. Plus, again, I can at least back this up with something that is based on stuff that occurs normally in this kind of setting, so it can work out for the better.

Residentlover2 Wrote:no no because peach may not like that in real life lol (In my opinion) since she`s a princess and all...even if toadsworth tell her to make it (she has her own opinions about it)

Well you may be right about that, but that doesn't stop fans from doing all sorts of bizarre stuff to their favorite characters. Besides, what makes you think that she wouldn't like having sex with Daisy, either? This can work both ways, you know?

Residentlover2 Wrote:youre making peach feel like this way (anal slut) but I think is kinda out of the character ;) .

Huh, strangely I kinda agree with you on that, from what I get with how Ivan is writing her she's has some contradictory thoughts, especially with all of this sex, so I can give ya that. Then again it's also considered OOC for anyone to start having sex because that's one thing you don't normally expect them to do... at least how they're portrayed during the act of sex. People don't care about character's personality when it comes to sex, they just want to see characters get fuck. While I am OK with this because I am a pervert, I would like to see how characters would react normally in a sexual situation. It could provide more intimacy and steaminess outta the situations other than "two characters are horny, lock them in a room and let them fuck for a few hours." It'll be more entertaining than the latter option.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects