Lesbian Crossing

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Should I Re start lesbian crossing

Poll ended at Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes : 22

Re: Lesbian Crossing

Postby hat973 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen good evening I have finished the bodies for the demo people I give you

Cyrus
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Scan0001.jpg

Reese

Scan0002.jpg

Abby

Scan0004.jpg

Mrs.Nook

Scan0003.jpg
Red light panda

:ugeek: Tumbler: Tumbler
:geek: I have a Blog: Red Light Blog
;) I stream to Give me a Watch over at: Picarto
:mrgreen: Donate: Patreon
:roll: Discord:Discord
hat973

Postby hat973 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:31 am

Hello every body the game Reese is about done then we will do abby maybe or Mrs.Nook,or Reese Husband Cyrus
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Hello every body I wish to to update you all on the process of the game so far 2 out of 4 are done the other 2 are going to be made and so on and the game is going to go plane animal crossing.........April fools :p have a nice day now
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:11 am

Lades and gentlemen I am proud to announce me and VintageBass are working on the lesbian crossing game now we are starting with Abby the mouse's lab and we will slowly grow out thought I keep you guys in the loop
Red light panda

hat973

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 am

hat973 Wrote:Lades and gentlemen I am proud to announce me and VintageBass are working on the lesbian crossing game now we are starting with Abby the mouse's lab and we will slowly grow out thought I keep you guys in the loop

Great! I wish the best for the team ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FAYAZ666 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Great news, i've been waiting in anticipation of this game for a long time, now its good to see it has not been abandoned
FAYAZ666
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby FMC » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:52 pm

I just have a question: Will everyone have giant boobs, or will there be some that don't? Or can you select smaller boobs for yourself? I don't remember if I asked this before...

Oh, and has the futa thing been brought up? If you're willing to have a few characters like that, etc?
FMC

Postby hat973 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Fmc You have asked that question well surten people with have small boobs while others have big boobs the player model hasnt been made yet on the whole figer like cyirs and reeses have me and vintage are working hard together to make Lesbian crossing and the futa idea is still in the air since we got 2 cross dresser animal crossing
Red light panda

hat973

Postby VintageBass » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:23 pm

hat973 Wrote:Fmc You have asked that question well surten people with have small boobs while others have big boobs the player model hasnt been made yet

Maybe there could be a creator to this? Hey it'll be a first for Animal Crossing, so why not? But that'll probably be a while, right?

hat973 Wrote:the futa idea is still in the air since we got 2 cross dresser animal crossing

We haven't really discuss this at all, even though I'm all up for the idea, it's just 1) who'll be perfect canditates for it and 2) not everyone is going to like the idea (Dodoman/Residentlover). So possibly there might be something for turning futa on/off like in PUT, but I can't be certain since I'm not the one building the game, I'm just writing stuff. :P
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby FurrinGok » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:55 am

VintageBass Wrote:
hat973 Wrote:Fmc You have asked that question well surten people with have small boobs while others have big boobs the player model hasnt been made yet

Maybe there could be a creator to this? Hey it'll be a first for Animal Crossing, so why not? But that'll probably be a while, right?

hat973 Wrote:the futa idea is still in the air since we got 2 cross dresser animal crossing

We haven't really discuss this at all, even though I'm all up for the idea, it's just 1) who'll be perfect canditates for it and 2) not everyone is going to like the idea (Dodoman/Residentlover). So possibly there might be something for turning futa on/off like in PUT, but I can't be certain since I'm not the one building the game, I'm just writing stuff. :P

Some games run it where you can just enable an option to make every character futa, an option which by default is off... But that would mean tons of extra work. My recommendation is that the player for sure has an option to be futanari. Optional ones would include Tammy Mrs. Nook (Tanuki are known for testicles after all) and Sable (I dunno why, but with her crush soft spot for Tom Nook I'd just feel she'd work well as one). I have no real suggestion for what villagers would look good as a futanari.
FurrinGok

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:07 am

FurrinGok Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:We haven't really discuss this at all, even though I'm all up for the idea, it's just 1) who'll be perfect canditates for it and 2) not everyone is going to like the idea (Dodoman/Residentlover). So possibly there might be something for turning futa on/off like in PUT, but I can't be certain since I'm not the one building the game, I'm just writing stuff. :P

Some games run it where you can just enable an option to make every character futa, an option which by default is off... But that would mean tons of extra work. My recommendation is that the player for sure has an option to be futanari. Optional ones would include Tammy Mrs. Nook (Tanuki are known for testicles after all) and Sable (I dunno why, but with her crush soft spot for Tom Nook I'd just feel she'd work well as one). I have no real suggestion for what villagers would look good as a futanari.

Yeah, we're discussing the idea for some of the special characters, and I do figure that it'll be difficult to pull off for everyone. But I know we're only going to do it for select characters, and only for those select characters. Others will be permanent, thanks to the switches between Japan and international releases, but I'm with you on how regular female villagers will go for dicks.

For now we're focusing on one thing and then we'll think about what to do for futa characters, and maybe other characters that aren't on the list.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby konamicode13 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:15 am

I wasn't a fan of the character style, but DAMN those hedgehog girls are adorable! Not only that, but their sexy cuteness seems to have been some kind of gateway to liking the rest of the characters now! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
konamicode13

Postby hat973 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:44 am

I thought I would update every one since it is almost Friday or is Friday where every you guys are Id like to say me and Vintage are working hard we are working over small humps and bumps we have along the making of this game I wont spill the beans on what we got in the pipes now but I can say a lot of animation is going into making this I am reading and watching anything and everything on animation I'm even looking at some good animators like Pokehidden and Roy for some inspertaion and to see how they did there little shorts and also while i work during the day dosnt mean I stop thinking about my fallowers every brake and lunch brake I spend drawing and thinking of who and how I will make people like the Able sisters and Isabelle
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:41 am

Lady and gentlamen I have news for you all While me and Vintage are working i wanted to anouce that we have got stuff planed for eatch of your kinks well the ones that where on the poll any way right now we are working on 2 subjects Body swaping and Transformation so get ready for a dose of work I do want to say the people that are looking for "good" cum shots I'm still lurning the ropes on that one my self so ya any way wanted to update you guys and when we get a good chunk of the world built ill post a Really early alpha so ya
Red light panda

hat973

Postby FurrinGok » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:44 am

hat973 Wrote:Ladies and gemtlemen, I have news for you all. While Vintage and I are working, I wanted to announce that we have got stuff planned for each of your kims--well, the ones that were on the poll anyways. Right now we are working on two subjects: Body-swapping and Transformation, so get ready for a dose of work. I do want to say the people that are looking for "good" cum shots, I'm still learning the ropes on that one myself, so yeah. Anyway, wanted to update you guys and when we get a good chunk of the world built, I'll post a really early alpha so yeah

Sounds good.
Please don't be upset at the fixed quote I have trouble reading sometimes if I don't transcript, and I always fix stuff up when I transcribe(type it up again).
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Postby VintageBass » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:52 am

FurrinGok Wrote:
hat973 Wrote:Ladies and gemtlemen, I have news for you all. While Vintage and I are working, I wanted to announce that we have got stuff planned for each of your kims--well, the ones that were on the poll anyways. Right now we are working on two subjects: Body-swapping and Transformation, so get ready for a dose of work. I do want to say the people that are looking for "good" cum shots, I'm still learning the ropes on that one myself, so yeah. Anyway, wanted to update you guys and when we get a good chunk of the world built, I'll post a really early alpha so yeah

Sounds good.
Please don't be upset at the fixed quote I have trouble reading sometimes if I don't transcript, and I always fix stuff up when I transcribe(type it up again).

Yeah, it's a little hard to understand at first, but after a while, especially talking to him personally over IM, you'll catch on.

But yeah we're about done with one scene, at least the last half of it. We are also thinking about other ideas as well, as perhaps making some male characters female or futa, but everything's not concrete because we're working on one thing at the moment (and it's taking a bit longer because I'm a lazy fool when it comes to the writing :/), so any ideas would be great.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby hat973 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:17 am

I been working on backgrounds for a few screens and also working on some surprises along the way I am taking the secret route here keep the juice bite between me and vintage but I can say that I have planed on when I finish the lab the mega beta of the game will be posted but for now we are working hard surprisingly when vintage and me work we get a lot done still where a grate team and where working hard to make a game all of you will love
Red light panda

hat973

Postby hat973 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:48 am

Happy Easter every one I hope everyone is having a grate day i am making the background to the game taking my time so they look alright
Red light panda

hat973

Postby VintageBass » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 am

Hey everyone, there is a new update about the game, with a little note from me!

http://red-light-panda.tumblr.com/tagged/logs
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:41 am

lesbian crossing sounds exciting I like how the things are going ;) keep up the good work and dont add futa :D xd
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects