Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.8.1 [Update 7/1/14]

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:19 pm

Vil Real Wrote:Well as I said these were just suggestions.

I did, and I like what you made for them. I expressed a favorite one and I would like to see more.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby truelty » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:52 am

I've wanted thin types for a while, but not like this. The harpy's head is too big for it's body, it gives it the look of a child. :[
truelty
Newly Registered

Postby Kavenga » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:15 am

Hy,

i really like this game!
I play it for three days, but there is one thing i don't understand.
How can i get Guild Points? And what can i do in the Lab?
My english is really really bad (so yousee here ^-^) so i don't understand the text :oops:

it will be really cute if somebody can explain it in very very easy english :P
Kavenga
Newly Registered

Postby That Cocksucker » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:20 pm

caesaraugustus Wrote:The reason to use catgirl squirt is because it increases the growth modifiers for the day as well.

This. It's not spelled out that feeding your monsters has this effect.
That Cocksucker
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:49 pm

Kavenga Wrote:Hy,

i really like this game!
My english is really really bad (so yousee here ^-^) so i don't understand the text :oops:

You get guild points by DONATING monsters.
ElPresidente

Postby Weejiez » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:20 am

Kavenga Wrote:Hy,

i really like this game!

I gotta say, your english isn't bad. Keep it up and you'll be a natural <3
Weejiez

Postby truelty » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:52 pm

I figured people might not understand what I mean by the harpy's head is too large, so I threw together a scale along with a drawing showing how body proportions change with age. The harpy is on par with the head proportion of a toddler.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

ImageImage

[MOD EDIT]
truelty
Newly Registered

Postby Kavenga » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:34 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:You get guild points by DONATING monsters.

Yes, thank you. I find it out by my self but thanks for the answer :)

Weejiez Wrote:I gotta say, your english isn't bad. Keep it up and you'll be a natural <3

Thank You :) i try my best ^^

i am really curious about the next version... there is one for Patrons right (or just a Hotfix?)?

btw: i like the new Harpys, i think they are supposed to look so young, like that.
Kavenga
Newly Registered

Postby MistaBoo » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:37 am

Really nice game! Although, can't help but ask what the debug code is.
MistaBoo
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:32 am

I like the idea and the mentality behind it! However, there MAY be an issue with gameplay of sorts...

Trying to appease Delilah is quite hard! I successfully got the 1000 she wanted the first month. She upped it to 2335, I was able to get that barely. Next month was a little over 4000. Will she up it each time I successfully fulfill her demand for money? If she does, that will quickly make the game too hard if you knock out the *you lost, want to keep playing anyway?* piece!

I like the art direction and overall improvements. It would be nice to have the faces show different emotions, but not sure if that is possible. (You could on the old style of art) Also, while there is an incest tag, it doesn't seem to affect anything. If you mate with a dickwolf, get preggers and have a dickwolf son, you can have sex with your dickwolf son and it doesn't seem to affect anything. Is it more for info than anything else?
musical74

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Hey, musical74, three thing you might figure out soon
one, Deliah money raise each time is not difficult to cover after a while
Two, the Incest tag, keep the incest up and you will have herpaderps all around, which is a trait you can't get rid of no matter what.
Three, having sex with any male monster might impregnate you and and sex with any monster raises that monsters stats by its on multipler.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Free-kill » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:23 am

Liking the game so far and looking forward to seeing where it goes... I think a 'save to/load from file' option would be real nice, though; if you're someone who clears your browser history a lot, like myself, it's irritating to have to start from scratch every time. Other than that, the game seems to be coming along nicely.
Free-kill
Newly Registered

Postby k12314 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:26 pm

I'm liking this game so far. What I'd like to see however is more of the backstory, and story, later on in development. Why are the monsters here? Surely there is a downside to having sex with them, I mean they are monsters from another world or something like that. Maybe add something like that to the story, like fucking monsters "corrupting" you, and add non-sexual ways to harvest them. I dunno, just a wild thought I had.
k12314
Newly Registered

Postby el zilcho » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 am

k12314 Wrote:I'm liking this game so far. What I'd like to see however is more of the backstory, and story, later on in development. Why are the monsters here? Surely there is a downside to having sex with them, I mean they are monsters from another world or something like that. Maybe add something like that to the story, like fucking monsters "corrupting" you, and add non-sexual ways to harvest them. I dunno, just a wild thought I had.

I think there is actually some what of a back story that might even be mentioned in the game already.Something about a war, and having sex with the monsters being taboo or banned. It's been awhile for me, but It might be mentioned on his blog, or one of the characters in the guild building might say it in there dialog.
el zilcho

Postby FurrinGok » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:32 am

Free-kill Wrote:Liking the game so far and looking forward to seeing where it goes... I think a 'save to/load from file' option would be real nice, though; if you're someone who clears your browser history a lot, like myself, it's irritating to have to start from scratch every time. Other than that, the game seems to be coming along nicely.

Always gotta wonder, what's so difficult about downloading the game so that your savefile is independant from your browser cache?
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby k12314 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

el zilcho Wrote:
k12314 Wrote:I'm liking this game so far. What I'd like to see however is more of the backstory, and story, later on in development. Why are the monsters here? Surely there is a downside to having sex with them, I mean they are monsters from another world or something like that. Maybe add something like that to the story, like fucking monsters "corrupting" you, and add non-sexual ways to harvest them. I dunno, just a wild thought I had.

I think there is actually some what of a back story that might even be mentioned in the game already.Something about a war, and having sex with the monsters being taboo or banned. It's been awhile for me, but It might be mentioned on his blog, or one of the characters in the guild building might say it in there dialog.

I've read the dialogue. So far I haven't seen much about WHY monsters are there. Just, they showed up, people tried fending them off, the guild leader lady (can't remember her name) fucked a load of them despite it being illegal, and then it became not only legal, but a big business. I've always imagined there's some sort of divine involvement. Like, perhaps some God/Goddess of Chaos who planted the monsters on the planet for one of two purposes: Kill humans, or corrupt humans. And having sex with them corrupts you. Something along the lines of that. So you can choose to sex up the monsters to harvest them, or use tools (sex toys) to harvest them without corrupting yourself. I dunno, I know it's just a sex game, but there's a chance for it to have depth. I like seeing games have depth to them.
k12314
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

k12314 Wrote:I've read the dialogue. So far I haven't seen much about WHY monsters are there. Just, they showed up, people tried fending them off, the guild leader lady (can't remember her name) fucked a load of them despite it being illegal, and then it became not only legal, but a big business. I've always imagined there's some sort of divine involvement. Like, perhaps some God/Goddess of Chaos who planted the monsters on the planet for one of two purposes: Kill humans, or corrupt humans. And having sex with them corrupts you. Something along the lines of that. So you can choose to sex up the monsters to harvest them, or use tools (sex toys) to harvest them without corrupting yourself. I dunno, I know it's just a sex game, but there's a chance for it to have depth. I like seeing games have depth to them.

'Course the depth can come in with the conflict between monster breeders and the regressive government. The breeders are producing materials, livestock, and livelihood, whereas the government is trying to squelch the breeding profession. The depth of the story could be generated by exploring this subplot thoroughly, including the history of the government's involvement with monster breeding (there could be extensive crossbreeding projects, genetic mutation experimentation, or other such themes). I agree with you in that I want the story to develop, but the game still has that potential along the current story arc.
Zeus Kabob

Postby k12314 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:27 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:
k12314 Wrote:I've read the dialogue. So far I haven't seen much about WHY monsters are there. Just, they showed up, people tried fending them off, the guild leader lady (can't remember her name) fucked a load of them despite it being illegal, and then it became not only legal, but a big business. I've always imagined there's some sort of divine involvement. Like, perhaps some God/Goddess of Chaos who planted the monsters on the planet for one of two purposes: Kill humans, or corrupt humans. And having sex with them corrupts you. Something along the lines of that. So you can choose to sex up the monsters to harvest them, or use tools (sex toys) to harvest them without corrupting yourself. I dunno, I know it's just a sex game, but there's a chance for it to have depth. I like seeing games have depth to them.

'Course the depth can come in with the conflict between monster breeders and the regressive government. The breeders are producing materials, livestock, and livelihood, whereas the government is trying to squelch the breeding profession. The depth of the story could be generated by exploring this subplot thoroughly, including the history of the government's involvement with monster breeding (there could be extensive crossbreeding projects, genetic mutation experimentation, or other such themes). I agree with you in that I want the story to develop, but the game still has that potential along the current story arc.

Exactly! My whole idea of "corruption through divine means" could actually add depth to both sides of this whole debacle. Think about it: The government is corrupt, yes, but they're still fighting against the breeding and such because it is corrupting the human race. Whether they know or not, by trying to get rid of monsters and breeding, they could be helping people. And breeders, despite being honest working folks, are creating more monsters and spreading corruption unbeknownst to them. It adds more layers of depth to the story along with your ideas of both Breeders and the Govt. doing good and bad things.
k12314
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:15 am

k12314 Wrote:Exactly! My whole idea of "corruption through divine means" could actually add depth to both sides of this whole debacle. Think about it: The government is corrupt, yes, but they're still fighting against the breeding and such because it is corrupting the human race. Whether they know or not, by trying to get rid of monsters and breeding, they could be helping people. And breeders, despite being honest working folks, are creating more monsters and spreading corruption unbeknownst to them. It adds more layers of depth to the story along with your ideas of both Breeders and the Govt. doing good and bad things.

For sure. This level of ambiguity could add a lot to the plot, and could leave the player wondering. I'm interested to see what H-bomb chooses to do with the story.
Zeus Kabob

Postby pudding » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:17 pm

So how does one get pregnant? just harvest male monsters? and how do we know we're preggers ?
pudding
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects