Vinnie's Animations(2015/11/19)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Vinnie's Animations(2014/06/20)

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:52 am

VintageBass Wrote:
DactyllionVinnie Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Hey, I've been around, although I've been more or less hanging out on other topics than here, but it's nice to see a renewed interest in Flash! Cool, so would that mean that some of my request would be made?

Care to make me a quick list?

Looking back it was a threeway between Gardevoir, Samus and Peach, and a boob sucking scene with Gardevoir and Samus.

I did the threeway. It should be better. But it ain't as bad as it could be :p
DactyllionVinnie

Re: Vinnie's Animations(2014/06/22)

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:42 pm

DactyllionVinnie Wrote:I did the threeway. It should be better. But it ain't as bad as it could be :p

All right, thank you very much for that!

... Oh, there's also Four Lonely Girls, where two of the girls are missing from there. Next scene is Peach, and I go back I could see what the final girl was and see what they were doing again.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DeusUmbra » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:01 am

Yo Vinnie! ...I love your work :) sorry, i couldn't resist saying that.
DeusUmbra

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:39 pm

DeusUmbra Wrote:Yo Vinnie! ...I love your work :) sorry, i couldn't resist saying that.

It's okay, thank you :)
DactyllionVinnie

Postby someone_unkown » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:42 am

I still present you with a challenge, to make an attempt at using Gorpete's Krystal model.
Its always good to hone skills such as your over different palettes. And if you do decide to make an attempt, and it does succeed, allow me to give you a list as well.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:51 am

someone_unkown Wrote:I still present you with a challenge, to make an attempt at using Gorpete's Krystal model.
Its always good to hone skills such as your over different palettes. And if you do decide to make an attempt, and it does succeed, allow me to give you a list as well.

I'll consider it. :p
DactyllionVinnie

Postby someone_unkown » Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:50 pm

You don't have to. It is just a suggestion, and if you don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't do it.
"Only embers remain..."
someone_unkown

Postby napala » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm

someone_unkown Wrote:You don't have to. It is just a suggestion, and if you don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't do it.

Kids, there is nothing more cool than being suggested doing something you like! But if someone tries to suggest you doing something in a way or with a character that makes you feel uncomfortable, that's no good!

Get the reference? :P
napala

Postby FMC » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

GOD DAMN IT SONIC!

:P Just kidding, gotta love Sonic. xD Also Vinnie, you always got bondage stuff you can do for me. :P
FMC

Re: Vinnie's Animations(2014/09/19)

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:15 am

Three fucking months.. Three. FUCKING. MONTHS OF INACTIVITY OH MY LAWD
Uh..
Hmm...
So..
Oh also, Unknown, if you still want me to do that Gorepete Krystal model thing I will. I just need someone to find the model for me.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:50 am

Zeus Kabob

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:11 am

<3
DactyllionVinnie

Postby VintageBass » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:14 pm

... I could use my own pic, but none of my cats could stand still long enough for a good funny pic.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:00 pm

VintageBass Wrote:... I could use my own pic, but none of my cats could stand still long enough for a good funny pic.

This is why cat photos on the internet astound me. How the hell do people get these amazing pictures? My friend's cat doesn't do shit all day.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:20 am

hey do you have a link model?
just wanted to ask if you can do a scene where peach is getting fucked by link missionary, is canon since even nintendo made some pics for that pairing lol
Last edited by Residentlover2 on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:57 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:hey do you have a link model?
just wanted to ask if you can do a scene where peah is getting fucked by link missionary, is canon since even nintendo made some pics for that pairing lol

I do not. But I would like one.
DactyllionVinnie

Postby FMC » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:48 pm

Peah? Is that Peach's lesser known cousin? :P

Anyway, Vinnie. You always know that you can do stuff for me. And you know what that stuff is. :P
FMC

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:49 pm

FMC Wrote:Peah? Is that Peach's lesser known cousin? :P

Anyway, Vinnie. You always know that you can do stuff for me. And you know what that stuff is. :P

I'm guessing softcore, nothing with any form of bondage. Maybe some gay stuff even?

Lol
DactyllionVinnie

Postby VintageBass » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:hey do you have a link model?
just wanted to ask if you can do a scene where peah is getting fucked by link missionary, is canon since even nintendo made some pics for that pairing lol

Yeah I kinda doubt that. Unless it's in the games, then I doubt they're a thing.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby DactyllionVinnie » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Care to see what I have in store?
Considering so far, I can't fulfill the requests i've gotten... so far. However, there is an exception. Some bondage as per request of FMC, and I'm sure others will like it, too. And lots of it.
See, what you see in the swf is a sharpclaw, wolf, two metroids and a ready Krystal with a dildo(that she may or may not use as a strap-on). I plan on having each of these have there own scenes; you click on one of them and it activates a scene while the others stay idle(or join in, depends, really). This is only if I figure out how to code because it's been a while and I'm already bad at coding; i'll figure something out.
I'm open to scene ideas using these characters, bare in mind she can be in about any position you want me to put her in, or krystal, even. Or, maybe. This set may take a while. I probably won't wait to put out the entire thing finished considering how much waiting that is. Or maybe I will, it's up to you all. The .fla, too. in case you feel like sending me ideas.
SWF(basically an img right now): http://www.fastswf.com/RxlOO9M
I should get paid to do this..
AND SOUND IS A GREAT POSSIBILITY. Thanks to Corta I already have a sound pack for initial poundings and stuffs. BUT, not moaning. Now not to say I need someone to make a randomized pack of it for me, I just have to snoop around more than I already have to find other sound packs because, apparently it's difficult; i'm probably not looking in the right place..
Attachments
Bondam.fla
No animations yet, not even idle. I just felt like sharing this before i got to any animating or attempt coding.
(647.83 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
DactyllionVinnie

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects