Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.02 ALPHA (ON HIATUS)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.01 ALPHA -27 July 2014

Postby dragonking9746 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:34 pm

can you update you game so krystal can choose to marry trock, please
Last edited by dragonking9746 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
dragonking9746
Newly Registered

Postby dark441 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Yay All is Fixed^^ and looking good big thx to you
dark441

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:58 am

Queue got really long, sorry! Ivan, check the last 2 pages for potentially missed posts.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:19 am

Zeus Kabob Wrote:Queue got really long, sorry! Ivan, check the last 2 pages for potentially missed posts.

No problem, thanks to remind me ;)

NikSuki Wrote:The original animation wasn't so great so the tip of the dick is seen from the bottom lip to her nose... RIP :D yeah somebody should get that fixed but that's a minor thing.

Fixed!

dragonking9746 Wrote:can you tell me when you updated by request please :mrgreen: :P

How can I do that? Just look at the date in the Frash Projects list, I'll update the date at every update.

NikSuki Wrote:Love how the game says its 1.0.2 but the thread says 1.0.1 :D

Whops fixing it, thanks!

NikSuki Wrote:Oh btw can you implement a little bit of change meaning I wanna see her pussy not just their dicks if you know what I mean :D

Possible, but I'll need to create her pussy in a way we can see it even when walking in side facing pose. First I want to make the remaining outfits for her backside/frontside poses.

NikSuki Wrote:The change was good btw! Also forgot to say for the body the 2 on the left were much better :)

It will be the definitive one!

NikSuki Wrote:So will you do outfit customization same as for MIM PUT or will you only add fully finished ones.

I might only add 2 outfits at MAX: 'ooga booga caven-woman like, and the 'blue assault' one).

NikSuki Wrote:Also before when I suggested you make add more characters and you said krystal is your main focus so you doubt about that, but what I forgot to say you can use some in game creatures: Wild T-Rex, ghosts from the missions (nurse etc.) and so on.

What? Make a T-Rex playable? Why? And the ghosts? Why? You mean when she is possessed (blue aura) right?
What I could do is to customize Krystal...like making her walk around completely drenched of cum ;)

NikSuki Wrote:Also I would suggest for you to check out a game long in dev. but never finished cuz the creator just gave up name is Corta'SPLATFORMER

I already know this great game. Its huge in regard to levels (its non linear and very open). I plan adding new level areas to Legend of Krystal, maybe with one or two 'huge areas'.

NikSuki Wrote:if you go to new game and just go to the arena (bottom right) you will see a giant lizard warrior that would be cool to implement in this game as well for example Warrior story line or just sex scenes in general, also the endless amount of bosses from other LoK games.

Yes, I understand. An area were Krystal can have tons of scenes quickly, for example. When we have more side areas, we can explore more areas (while in 'town' daily routine).

NikSuki Wrote:Tnx for reading if you did!

I did!

NikSuki Wrote:P.S. Is MIM PUT on Aedler patched or does it say 2.2.3 for no reason cuz the forum broke I hate that

Forget MIM PUT on Aedler for a whie. The forum is down. You can reuse saves from MIM PUT (if you haver another MIM PUT), provided you save it in a given folder, then overwrite the newer one flash creates in a given hidden folder (you have to find it). Here, the MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL stays in C:\Users\YOUR WINDOWS ACCOUNT\AppData.

NikSuki Wrote:Also a bug that has been happening to me for a while now is I unlock a character in Gallery and once I restart the game (after I save) it requests me to open it up again...I'm tired of that...
What do you mean 'requests you to open again'? You say it is locked until you do everything again to that enemy? I can check that. Please tell me which enemy this occurred.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NikSuki » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:50 pm

1)What? Make a T-Rex playable? Why? And the ghosts? Why? You mean when she is possessed (blue aura) right?
What I could do is to customize Krystal...like making her walk around completely drenched of cum ;)
-I mean make them as NPCs (creatures) not playable as a character (player) I just said that really dumb come to think of it... sry :D and yeah the ghosts (auras red/blue) and other mobs that Krystal can fuck. :D
2)What do you mean 'requests you to open again'? You say it is locked until you do everything again to that enemy? I can check that. Please tell me which enemy this occurred.
-It wants me to redo all the scenes for it to unlock in the gallery and the next day that I start the game still says the same(wants me to redo again...and again...)
-Dry Bone
-Friends
-Nipper plants
-The pink what ever its called that guards the grey castles and stuff
-500k one (but that one is cuz the aedler is not patched cuz forum down)

Now for LoK questions
-Since I know this is a slow process working on 2 games at once but I have to ask will you be adding random events in town like getting randomly stopped and fucked etc...
-Also a fun feature you can add in the future when you have more outfits (when you decide to make new ones) is money, you gain a certain amount with each job and you have to by the things you like also add a random event where you get robbed (I'm guessing you can get creative)
-Can you add some sound effects as well during sex that always felt kind of unfinished :D
-Also sex should add some stats (limbo etc... during other jobs as well not just around town)
-Event with the lizard chick that's taking care of you should have a story of it's own and maybe later some sex scenes etc.
NikSuki
Newly Registered

Postby alfaBonk » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 pm

I'm getting a big kick out of this game and looking forward to whatever expansions you have in mind.
Somehow I only discovered this game in the AE version, so forgive me if these questions have already been answered somewhere.

1) On the starting screen, the "Erase" buttons don't work? I tried this on two different browsers and OSs... (I had to find my cache file and delete to start fresh :D )

2) The spot on the guard where she can "touch" -- this doesn't do anything yet?

3) The response choices for the darkwolf ambush are more than a little obtuse. I think I finally figured out what's going on, but the only place I can see the correlation between attributes and colors is on the Instructions page -- I had to write that down. Jeez, really?

Anyhow, thanks to both you and G for the game :)
alfaBonk

Postby GenesisPrime » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:43 pm

would you mind changing the name of the options you get during the wolves event. For some reason, for me, the first 3 options were called set 1, set 2, and set 3.
GenesisPrime

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:11 pm

NikSuki Wrote:-I mean make them as NPCs (creatures) not playable as a character (player) I just said that really dumb come to think of it... sry :D and yeah the ghosts (auras red/blue) and other mobs that Krystal can fuck. :D

They can be in more areas ('town wander' mode), not only during events. For later (up to 2 months for now) or much later (1 year from now).

NikSuki Wrote:-It wants me to redo all the scenes for it to unlock in the gallery and the next day that I start the game still says the same(wants me to redo again...and again...) -Dry Bone -Friends -Nipper plants
-Birdo, -500k one

Ok I'll check it. I assume this problem occurs only with those, right? Future questions about this is now on MIM PUT thread, check it.

NikSuki Wrote:-Since I know this is a slow process working on 2 games at once but I have to ask will you be adding random events in town like getting randomly stopped and fucked etc...

Yes. And for sure, those events wont trigger pregnancy. For now. In the future, maybe a button would appear: 'make her pregnant?' YES/NO, so you can have some control of her situation in the future.
The first 'sneak fucking' scene I'll make is a horny naked lizard who will appear running around, in 5% or less probability, in a forest area (in 'town wandering mode').

NikSuki Wrote:-Also a fun feature you can add in the future when you have more outfits (when you decide to make new ones) is money, you gain a certain amount with each job and you have to buy the things you like also add a random event where you get robbed (I'm guessing you can get creative)

Yes, possible, but if money is in the game, I might reuse Mario coins (in smaller sizes), and she might even buy some of her skills with a given frog (from star fox) that might be in a given pond. Like a list: 1 - Charisma: $5 for 1 point), - Libido: $4 for 1 point), etc. Ok put in my todo list, low priority area.

NikSuki Wrote:-Can you add some sound effects as well during sex that always felt kind of unfinished :D

Yes. This will be done when I add more loops/scenes. By the way, there will be ways to change loops, like a message 'Press Space to change', so the player can have more control.

NikSuki Wrote:-Also sex should add some stats (limbo etc... during other jobs as well not just around town)

Okay!

NikSuki Wrote:-Event with the lizard chick that's taking care of you should have a story of it's own and maybe later some sex scenes etc.

Its expected.
Thanks for the reports! Woohoo, I wanted people to participate more like this in MIM PUT thread. Not just wanting more outfits, levels and enemies, but features, plots, or puzzles Peach can find around. You know, we need help to be more creative ;) I can do things alone too, but its too much work.

alfaBonk Wrote:I'm getting a big kick out of this game and looking forward to whatever expansions you have in mind. Somehow I only discovered this game in the AE version, so forgive me if these questions have already been answered somewhere. 1) On the starting screen, the "Erase" buttons don't work? I tried this on two different browsers and OSs... (I had to find my cache file and delete to start fresh :D )

I dont know! I have to check this. I've been continuing Gorepete work.

alfaBonk Wrote:2) The spot on the guard where she can "touch" -- this doesn't do anything yet?

Not yet, thats why I've made a todo list in page 1:
[ ] Create the first 'in-town' scene: a 'wanking/handjob' action, when we press the 'pink face' button to the guards outside the bar.

alfaBonk Wrote:3) The response choices for the darkwolf ambush are more than a little obtuse. I think I finally figured out what's going on, but the only place I can see the correlation between attributes and colors is on the Instructions page -- I had to write that down. Jeez, really?

I dont know, I havent touched this area and I might keep it as is.

alfaBonk Wrote:Anyhow, thanks to both you and G for the game :)

I dont know! I......whops! Sorry :mrgreen: Nevermind, I'm glad you appreciate it ;) More to come, hopefully!

GenesisPrime Wrote:would you mind changing the name of the options you get during the wolves event. For some reason, for me, the first 3 options were called set 1, set 2, and set 3.

MARKED to check and change text.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby dragonking9746 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:23 am

wheres the Frash Projects list and what is a "frash"
dragonking9746
Newly Registered

Postby marcoq » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:56 am

I just adore your work. keep going.
marcoq
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:45 am

dragonking9746 Wrote:wheres the Frash Projects list and what is a "frash"

viewforum.php?f=34

marcoq Wrote:I just adore your work. keep going.

Thanks, I'll try to retain the pace!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby RubenRybnick » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:44 am

I like this Game!! Thx for remaking and improving it!!!

I would like to see more Beast in it. Maybe with some good Rape into Pregnancy. But nvm. you are doing your job great!
RubenRybnick

Postby matriks » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:19 pm

Its a great game. But could you make that Krystal can choose mary Trock or not. And also it will be awesome if you put more scenes with darkwolves. Maybe when you walk in town you can somehow go deep to the forest to meet with wolves and have some scenes.
I also sorry for my grammatic, but I am from Ukraine and have some problems with english grammar. But I would appreciate if you take my note in mind.
matriks

Postby Archer » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 am

Man it`s simply fantastic that this allready awesome game gets an expansion. Would you consider to create kind of a sub plot with the various events you`re going to add?
More scenes are great and all but more scences with a story to them (maybe even impact on other events?) would be the best.
Regarding the rape events: That should bring a bit more excitement into the town exploration but i would like a bit control over the situation, meaning that the event should not be a 100% rape. The ideal way would be in my opinion to use the stats as reference for possible choices, strength libido etc.
This way it would feel more "unique", at least to me.
Well thats all for my little wishlist for now, however i really like the improvements you made so far.
Great work!
Archer
Newly Registered

Postby Asion » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:43 pm

The scene when krystal fight whit grohl she's face is keeps changing betwen your model and G model.
Asion

Postby Anon21 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:09 pm

So, ... is there a route for getting pregnant with the dark wolf ambush then raising adorable wolf cubs with Kari? :D
Anon21

Re: Legend of Krystal AE (from G) - 1.02 ALPHA -27 July 2014

Postby dark441 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:56 am

is the project frozen
no post from anyone
dark441

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 04, 2014 1:19 pm

As I said, this project is in 'slow mode'. I am prioritizing MIM PUT.
Even so, I am working on it, but 'offline', like making her outfits for backside and frontside views. This requires time.

RubenRybnick Wrote:I like this Game!! Thx for remaking and improving it!!! I would like to see more Beast in it. Maybe with some good Rape into Pregnancy. But nvm. you are doing your job great!

I wont be 'refranining' from that. I'll surelly add consented rape and pregnancy, but pregnancy is low priority, like MIM PUT. Thats because I need to make baby lizard faces, for example (as I would like to see them being 'born' from Krystal). But as said in other threads, they will just flee or play in the ground. They WONT participate in the scenes, of course.

matriks Wrote:Its a great game. But could you make that Krystal can choose marry Trock or not.

Of course!

matriks Wrote:And also it will be awesome if you put more scenes with darkwolves.

Everything that involves more (or MUCH more) scenes will be made. Its one of the main reasons I want to contribute. The scenes will have a kind of 'smart random code', that exchange positions when you press 'space'. During EACH 'job' action, we will have MINI GAMES instead (that can last 5 to 10 seconds). You can skip it, but a random event can occur (she might succeed, do the work partially, 'fail miserably' or have sex). If you win the minigame, she will succeed the job in 100% of the cases. If she has a given amount of libido, you will be able to press a key to activate the sex scene, or click 'skip' to go to another day. Having the sex scene by either skipping the minigame or by having certain libido after winning will make Krystal able to change positions and maybe gain more libido. These are much more important features to be added ;)

matriks Wrote:Maybe when you walk in town you can somehow go deep to the forest to meet with wolves and have some scenes.

Already answered in former posts. We WILL have more areas to explore ;)

matriks Wrote:I also sorry for my grammatic, but I am from Ukraine and have some problems with english grammar. But I would appreciate if you take my note in mind.

I will. God Bless Ukraine. See you ;)

Archer Wrote:Man it`s simply fantastic that this allready awesome game gets an expansion. Would you consider to create kind of a sub plot with the various events you`re going to add?

I wont touch this area until later or much later. What I can do right now is to make Krystal increase some of her stats like libido if she masturbates often or 'play' with some creatures in a 'town day' for example.

Archer Wrote:More scenes are great and all but more scences with a story to them (maybe even impact on other events?) would be the best.

I wont touch events for now.

Archer Wrote:Regarding the rape events: That should bring a bit more excitement into the town exploration but i would like a bit control over the situation, meaning that the event should not be a 100% rape. The ideal way would be in my opinion to use the stats as reference for possible choices, strength libido etc. This way it would feel more "unique", at least to me.

Ok. So she would be more like 'noooooo, dont', if her libido is down, and 'yeah, do me', if its up. And if she has enough strengh, she would be defending from him more, and get his dick out of her in the right time, for example.

Asion Wrote:The scene when krystal fight whit grohl she's face is keeps changing betwen your model and G model.

To be fixed later, thanks.

Anon21 Wrote:So, ... is there a route for getting pregnant with the dark wolf ambush then raising adorable wolf cubs with Kari? :D

Possible...

dark441 Wrote:is the project frozen? no post from anyone

I already let it clear I wont be so present here (just yet). I am in the dark ages yet. Albeit 'pulsating with tons of ideas' like most of you as a man who played this game many times and fantasied a lot, I have to find time and to feel myself 'at home' with the new AS3 code.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby PrincessLuna » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 am

Hi i really like this game and idk if this already been asked before. but will you put in more years in to the game insteed of geting rescued after 3 years?
And will you put in any other game mode in this ? like a small sandbox or anything like that ?
PrincessLuna
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:42 pm

PrincessLuna Wrote:Hi i really like this game and idk if this already been asked before. but will you put in more years in to the game instead of geting rescued after 3 years?

Sure, I added to my TODO list.
But lets pay attention Krystal has many endings IN THE TOWN. Generally she ends up living in the town forever......am I right? So I need to know if the 'rescue' you're talking about is regarding StarFox team (or any of her friends) taking her out of the town. I dont have time to play the game / know more Idiosyncrasies/particular behavior of the game. More below.

PrincessLuna Wrote:And will you put in any other game mode in this ? like a small sandbox or anything like that ?

Sandbox? Those small crates of sand in the beach which can be used to create castles and....... well, I got it ;)
Actually creating game modes wont create 'sandboxes' but an entire different gameplay that will use the same engine ;) What can happen is that FREE MODE wont use timers. But I prefer (so far) to let the game as is, AND to inform people if he/she wants to continue the game, like this question:

"The inhabitants detected a spaceship. It was StarFox team going to rescue Krystal. Do you want to be rescued? (the game will end)"
. No, let me choose when I want to leave the land.
. Yes, end the game.

If the player selects the first, he can 'spawn' her friends , calling the end of the game when he/she wants, that is, later, giving a chance to alter the stats in the way (lets say Krystal is with MAX libido and the player enjoyed this already. Now he/she wants her to be more prone to be a fighter. So they can invest on Morality, then call the ship.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects