Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/18/2014)

Postby bubba91 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:28 am

POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby +-Conflicted-+ » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:47 pm

Hey! I have a question. In the "specific pokémon" folder of the reference pictures, two files (ditto 3.jpg & ditto 4.jpg) have a blue slime girl with yellow eyes who seems to be in some kind of underground forest.
It looks like she's from a movie or series, I'd like to know what. If some one could tell where she's from, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
+-Conflicted-+

Postby FurrinGok » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:48 am

+-Conflicted-+ Wrote:Hey! I have a question. In the "specific pokémon" folder of the reference pictures, two files (ditto 3.jpg & ditto 4.jpg) have a blue slime girl with yellow eyes who seems to be in some kind of underground forest.
It looks like she's from a movie or series, I'd like to know what. If some one could tell where she's from, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!

Hovering over the image reveals the name, "Buttercupsaiyan Afterglow," which tells us that it's an image by ButtercupSaiyan. Her name is, as you would guess, Afterglow. http://www.redbubble.com/people/buttercupsaiyan?ref=artist_title_name
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby +-Conflicted-+ » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:00 am

FurrinGok Wrote:Hovering over the image reveals the name, "Buttercupsaiyan Afterglow," which tells us that it's an image by ButtercupSaiyan. Her name is, as you would guess, Afterglow.

Thanks a bunch!
But, what do you mean by hover the image? As in, with the mouse cursor? 'Cause on the menu or on the images themselves nothing like that appears when I hover that... it's probably obvious, and I'm just an idiot :) .

(EDIT) Er... After exploring the link a bit, I find that it's not quite the slime I was talking about...
This is the one:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Attachments
LOL.png
LOL.png (193.3 KiB) Viewed 6298 times
+-Conflicted-+

Postby rrex22 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:01 am

how do I get full game
rrex22
Newly Registered

Postby flamecid » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:07 pm

you wait
flamecid

Postby bubba91 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Humbird0 I think it's time to set a detailed background story about the next update so I can add scenes in between.
I know you're working on other projects but I trust that you will find time to do this. I can't find a way to get me back to work, just thinking on all those boring back poses throws me back to playing videogames, and some of the horny ones are already thought.
I believe that if can find a new challenge that puts my brain on rail, I will have enough motivation to get through this laziness.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby S4p3ct » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Hi, how to use sprites apparence flag in the map computer to "unlock" a passage ?
And also how create swf with command "remove" ?
S4p3ct
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:47 am

Bubba91, I have an Idea, only do this if you have not already done a Back, front and horny front for all 151+ those that where added in, why not add a sexy back poses, for why not, are pokemon has just as much of a chance to get horny as the other pokemon do, and even though this will case some hate to the idea, what if your pokemon, if they get horny enough or Team Rocket catches them (for who else would that make sense too), get taken to there team and only return in three ways, one, you get them horny and make them cream them selves again which happens to everyone, even male trainers, two, re-catch them (Not the best choice) or three, flat out win.
And for those that aren't thinking it, what if that scenario included Ash, and your pokemon had to fight Ash to get Ash back.

Or, you could make a horny males have something just to do something, I don't know, I've just been waiting and using the glitch I found to have Erica, Sabrina, another Ash, and a my main Pikachu who has some how evolved at the level ten mark like the rest of the pokemon do. That needs to be fixed for Ash never has that Pikachu evolve, would ruin the game at the half way point if it did for some of the possible future things would crash.

HumBirdo please, if you actually read the comments on the forum again, add another room to the test chamber so that I can evolve those that evolve three times in the series to evolve a third time. And I know that they are pretty much usless, but add in Metapod and Kakuna, going from weedle to Beedrill like that it just un-natural to a pokefan like me.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Iloma » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Hey guys,

I just recently found this game and realy enjoy it.

Only problem I have now is: I saved on a spot where there used to be a cracked rock (which u can remove with strenght) and when i load the game my character is stuck and I cant get it to move. How to fix this?

This happened in the Squirtle-cave and since it takes a while to get there from start i dont realy feel like restarting the whole game...

Thanx in advance

BTW, If you go into the items menu while in a pokebattle, the game tells you that you already have Strenght, Cut and Swim. Even from the start of the game.
Just a minor bug I thought you should know of.
Iloma
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Ok, Iloma, yes your in a bug, and currently, I don't believe you can do anything except wait about six months or so for the next update or restart.
Second, yes, I do believe Humbirdo knows about the item mess up.
If you want, seeing how you are know stuck sadly, why not mess around in the test area or try and replay through the game with trying to get all of the pictures, a lot harder than you would think
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby SirBalto » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Iloma Wrote:Hey guys,

I just recently found this game and realy enjoy it.

Only problem I have now is: I saved on a spot where there used to be a cracked rock (which u can remove with strenght) and when i load the game my character is stuck and I cant get it to move. How to fix this?

This happened in the Squirtle-cave and since it takes a while to get there from start i dont realy feel like restarting the whole game...

Thanx in advance

BTW, If you go into the items menu while in a pokebattle, the game tells you that you already have Strenght, Cut and Swim. Even from the start of the game.
Just a minor bug I thought you should know of.

Here may be a fix you can try to dislodge your character, assuming the crack is behind the poke mart in Vermillion City.

1.) Load up the stuck save and save the game to your clipboard.
2.) Next open notepad or word processor, pasting the save into it.
3.)Bring up the find function and search for "playerPosition".
4.)Where it says y="num_Y" replace the number after the underscore with a number that about 10-15 greater than the one displayed. An example would be changing playerPosition y="num_57.65" into playerPosition y="num_67.65".

This should place the character enough steps away as to no longer be trapped in the wall.
SirBalto

Postby Iloma » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:41 am

SirBalto Wrote:Here may be a fix you can try to dislodge your character, assuming the crack is behind the poke mart in Vermillion City.

1.) Load up the stuck save and save the game to your clipboard.
2.) Next open notepad or word processor, pasting the save into it.
3.)Bring up the find function and search for "playerPosition".
4.)Where it says y="num_Y" replace the number after the underscore with a number that about 10-15 greater than the one displayed. An example would be changing playerPosition y="num_57.65" into playerPosition y="num_67.65".

This should place the character enough steps away as to no longer be trapped in the wall.

Thanx a lot! This did the trick! Now I can continue playing again!
Thanx again

Iloma
Iloma
Newly Registered

Postby sirashyboy » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:38 am

Does anybody know how to get out of the yard when brock breaks the fence down in Vermillion City trailer parks?
sirashyboy
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:56 am

Ok, question If you have not found out how to leave yet, can you move, if you can't, this is due to a minor glitch that I thought was fixed, this is caused by the fence piece Broke breaks off landing on your characters position. Or if you can move, have you tried the door into the house, seeing how that is where you enter that area from.
Dead2112man

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:11 am

Is this project on hold now or is Humbird0 simply working on his other games for the moment? I thoroughly enjoyed playing through the content that was there (Brock getting a taste of the bad touch was beyond funny for me).

I'm hopeful we'll see more eventually.
Albedo28

Postby Dwave4567 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:52 pm

Hi just quick questions. In the .swf section of the download file there lies all the battle art for the Pokémon and humans. I noticed that many humans (more specifically the females) have back art, as in the art when the Pokémon is on your team on a battle. This raises my questions.

Can you actually catch humans in this game/make them join your team?

OR

Was this an idea that was scrapped but the art was still there?

OR

Are these poses simply extra material for us to enjoy.

To anyone who read my post, thank you for time. Have a pleasant night or day, depending on where you live.
Dwave4567
Newly Registered

Postby Kandine » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:23 pm

@Dwave4567
There is an item in the editor called a "rocketball" that allows you to catch female trainers as if they were pokemon. However I haven't seen anywhere that it has been placed or is purchasable from, and I have no idea if it's going to be at some point.

With the editor it is possible to make rocketballs obtainable then catch any female character you want regardless of if they have back photos.
Kandine
Newly Registered

Postby Gmasterer » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:25 pm

you will be able to later in the game
Gmasterer

Postby Dwave4567 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:16 am

Kandine Wrote:@Dwave4567
There is an item in the editor called a "rocketball" that allows you to catch female trainers as if they were pokemon. However I haven't seen anywhere that it has been placed or is purchasable from, and I have no idea if it's going to be at some point.

With the editor it is possible to make rocketballs obtainable then catch any female character you want regardless of if they have back photos.

Thank you for the information!
Dwave4567
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects