Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/18/2014)

Postby fulich » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:30 am

Hey humbird (or anyone who has played Tears of Inferno,

Sorry, i know this isnt exactly the right forum, but I didn't know where else to go. I have just recently found your website with all of your games, and am playing Tears of Inferno. I am currently stuck (and have been for a couple of days now) and was wondering if someone could help. I have been looking for the antidote for princess Julie, but have been unable to find it. Can someone please tell me where to find it? thanks in advance!
fulich
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:56 pm

Have you tried sereching for a walkthough of the game, not exactly the forum site that does game info on normal games I would say if you look at this website.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby LuismiPro354 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:40 pm

END OF DEMO!?!? That game is only a DEMO?! For when the full game? Hopefully soon. I can not wait to see what happens in Suffran city :)
LuismiPro354
Newly Registered

Postby flamecid » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:24 pm

i didn't know there was a pokemon town called suffran city
flamecid

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:54 am

No need to panic for a simple typo of Saffron City, and My guess on how the progress has been going, the next update (Not the full game I bet) will be released in early 2015
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby bubba91 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:36 am

Hmmm I have to disagree with that. Humbird0 is now working on his guardia forest remake, a pokemon update tends to take one year(humbird0 has a full time job and a life) to develop from the moment he starts working on it, and he didn't even started.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:28 am

Ok, that makes sense, well then fall/winter of 2015 or spring 2016 you think Bubba91?
Dead2112man

Postby Dwave4567 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 pm

Oh god, I'm going to seem like a fool. Um, I have tried following the instructions on the help section of the game maker, and I can't figure it out for the life of me. So now I ask two questions (sorry if I sound needy.)

How would one add battles to the main level? As in, adding in another trainer in the area so I could, you know, battle him/her?

How would one add an updated database (such as custom quotes and positions for Pokémorphs and trainers) to the main game.

Thanks for your time and and effort.
Dwave4567
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:54 am

I don't think we are allowed to mess with the database, and I have never used the Game maker version of the game so I have no clue.
Bubba91 do you have any Idea on what he is talking about and possible help him out.
Dead2112man

Postby Dwave4567 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:04 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:I don't think we are allowed to mess with the database, and I have never used the Game maker version of the game so I have no clue.
Bubba91 do you have any Idea on what he is talking about and possible help him out.

Thanks anyway for reading my comment and interest in my problem Dead2112man. :)
Dwave4567
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 am

Dwave4567 Wrote:
Dead2112man Wrote:I don't think we are allowed to mess with the database, and I have never used the Game maker version of the game so I have no clue.

I have to disagree. If someone did not want others to play around with their game they would not add an editor to it. Personally using Humbird0's editor, I have even tried to make my own game.

To answer your question it is very simple.
1) Open the map that you want to edit (in the editor)
2) Below the "M" in the word "Map" (in the upper left hand corner of the screen), there should be a button with a face in it. click it.
3) click on the location, in the map, that you want to add a new Trainer. The option to add a trainer should be default sprite option in the editor. To change to a different kind of sprite click on the white box to the right of the button that says "Snap to Tile" (In the upper right hand side it the screen)
To add pokemon use the "grassFight" option.
4) Once the sprite is created click on it (once). The options to edit it will appear in the editor.
5) Save the new edited map; and test your new sprite.

To edit the database
1) Click on the Button to the Right of the one used in step 2 of the above notes. The button should look like a very small chart table.
That will open up the database editor.

The best way to learn to use the editor is to is to play with it.
Also be reading the lines of code that other people have written; you can better learn how write your own code.
Dark_Onix

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:28 pm

I meant the database for the main game, but thank you for answering Dwave4567 question Dark_Onix
Dead2112man

Postby LuismiPro354 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:17 pm

Ok, Thank You Everyone for answer :D
LuismiPro354
Newly Registered

Postby Dwave4567 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:32 am

Dark_Onix Wrote:
Dwave4567 Wrote:

I have to disagree. If someone did not want others to play around with their game they would not add an editor to it. Personally using Humbird0's editor, I have even tried to make my own game.

To answer your question it is very simple.
1) Open the map that you want to edit (in the editor)
2) Below the "M" in the word "Map" (in the upper left hand corner of the screen), there should be a button with a face in it. click it.
3) click on the location, in the map, that you want to add a new Trainer. The option to add a trainer should be default sprite option in the editor. To change to a different kind of sprite click on the white box to the right of the button that says "Snap to Tile" (In the upper right hand side it the screen)
To add pokemon use the "grassFight" option.
4) Once the sprite is created click on it (once). The options to edit it will appear in the editor.
5) Save the new edited map; and test your new sprite.

To edit the database
1) Click on the Button to the Right of the one used in step 2 of the above notes. The button should look like a very small chart table.
That will open up the database editor.

The best way to learn to use the editor is to is to play with it.
Also be reading the lines of code that other people have written; you can better learn how write your own code.

Thank so so much for the help. And, I know how to edit, but, how can I save everything and apply it to the main game? Whenever I reopen the Game Editor, the database resets, so how can I save it?

Now to the game itself once I've done messing with it; Does this become it own separate file? As in, when I save this will be a different file from the actual game? Or does everything just stay inside the game or can I export my own custom levels?

Either way, thank you a ton for your help, this has saved my day. I'll keep toying with it and will try to discover anything new. Once again, thanks a ton. I owe you guys one.
Dwave4567
Newly Registered

Postby Dark_Onix » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:29 am

To answer Dwave4567 first question. To save changes to the database you must exit the database, and return to the map that you opened, before closing the editor. If you close the editor while in the database you will lose all of your changes. Also it is a good idea to save the map after making changes in the database, but I do not think that is required to save the changes to the database. Also, every time you add a new variable to the RAM, you MUST start a new game to test it. For example the new variable, "new_test" will be undefined in all old save saves of the game.

To answer the second question, if I understand it correctly, it should remain inside the game. Once you add a new Trainer to a file inside the game; the Trainer will be inside the game the next time you play it. No new files are created to backup the original game.
Dark_Onix

Postby Dwave4567 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:04 am

Dark_Onix Wrote:To answer Dwave4567 first question. To save changes to the database you must exit the database, and return to the map that you opened, before closing the editor. If you close the editor while in the database you will lose all of your changes. Also it is a good idea to save the map after making changes in the database, but I do not think that is required to save the changes to the database. Also, every time you add a new variable to the RAM, you MUST start a new game to test it. For example the new variable, "new_test" will be undefined in all old save saves of the game.

To answer the second question, if I understand it correctly, it should remain inside the game. Once you add a new Trainer to a file inside the game; the Trainer will be inside the game the next time you play it. No new files are created to backup the original game.

DarkOnix, you are amazing. Thank you so much for your help. I owe ya big time.
Dwave4567
Newly Registered

Postby bubba91 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:31 am

We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
bubba91

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Great artwork Budda hope to see on Skype soon.
dragonmaster121989

Postby bubba91 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:37 pm

dragonmaster121989 Wrote:Great artwork Budda hope to see on Skype soon.

the thing is I forgot my password and all the attempts I'd give to change it became useless. I don't know why it always redirects me to change my hotmail account.
bubba91

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:21 pm

bubba91 Wrote:
dragonmaster121989 Wrote:Great artwork Budda hope to see on Skype soon.

the thing is I forgot my password and all the attempts I'd give to change it became useless. I don't know why it always redirects me to change my hotmail account.

Well check out your messages I have sent you all the information for a request I'm hoping you can do for me. If you want I can try helping you with your Skype
dragonmaster121989

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects