Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 26/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:40 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Same bug happen to me at Mario's Pad.

Probably Fixed now.
I would like to keep making a new scene but I gotta go. :/ Have a nice week!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:02 pm

was looking at bowser scene and is very cool !
but it miss something
it would be better if bowser walks towards peach say some nasty things to her like: mmm peach you look delicious with that outfit, then his penis gets big and peach looks at it like :oh my god is sooo big then bowser could say something like: im gonna make you my queen prepare! -the scene happens-
also it needs some tweaks in peach`s expressions she looks like she is not feeling anything lol but i guess that was on purpose since I see youre making many things rigth now...
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:was looking at bowser scene and is very cool ! but it miss something it would be better if bowser walks towards peach say some nasty things to her like: mmm peach you look delicious with that outfit, then his penis gets big and peach looks at it like :oh my god is sooo big then bowser could say something like: im gonna make you my queen prepare! -the scene happens-

Great! I am horny and I'll do this.
Oh wait! Did I say that? :shock: :lol:
But I may not put the whole phrase: 'you look delicious with that outfit', because she could be naked at certain times.

Residentlover2 Wrote:Also it needs some tweaks in peach`s expressions she looks like she is not feeling anything lol but i guess that was on purpose since I see youre making many things rigth now...

Wait! She IS having her expressions during that scene. She blinks her eyes when saying "Whaaaa? You're\nNOT going to do that, Bowser! I DONT permit it!", while he forces his dick on her, for example.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:33 pm

you should use your meme "haha not funny" then because it must be a bug...in my game I dont see peach`s expressions in the scene :S
it would be nice to see bowser expressions too...
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:47 pm

Just an interesting thing I did, I've put all the dates in each version of the huge changelog (page 1, pastebin link) . Remember you can track all the work done in MIM PUT since the early beginning by that changelog. There are more than 2,500 lines! Maybe the biggest changelog of a hentai game ever.

Residentlover2 Wrote:you should use your meme "haha not funny" then because it must be a bug...in my game I dont see peach`s expressions in the scene :S
it would be nice to see bowser expressions too...

I'll check if I can add more subscenes for Bowser.
EDIT: DONE!

And I will see if I can put eye expressions.
EDIT: DONE!
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3 (Oct 28/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:45 pm

We might have a new feature tomorrow.
- Now, Peach will grab the key decently (like a veggie) if she's not nymph. Otherwise, she will put in her ass.

Today MIM PUT is exactly 2 years far away from these updates below.

Update 1.7 and 1.7.1 (28th october 2012)
1- New: Worldmap of World2 and a playable level (still on progress). You have to defeat Morton in order to get to World2. And You cant go back to World1 (YET)
2- BUG FIX: Flashing lingeries in x-naut level (and sometimes, in other levels too)
3- BUG FIX: Raccoon Peach statue mode
4- BUG FIX: Some TEC-XXX dialogs (more testing needed, though). Fixed a glitch that may lock peach up if she starts the dialogs while jumping.
5- (Only a Warning): For those who love cheating, you can still use 'end level cheat' but all levels wont be opened up anymore. You have to go level by level to open them all. This kills some serious bug later in the game.
6- COSMETIC: some fixes to pipe colors.
7- Added Birdo by Biles (I need to make breathing animation and egg spitting mechanics yet).
8- Added Toad by Biles (I still need to add the new Toadette aside of Toadella, and Chancellor)
9- SAVE/LOAD buttons returned. Save/Load mechanism working! BUT it may have bugs yet!
10- New screen: Achievement screen! Luigi is there, helping me to develop that. He's a bit impatient, though.
11- New screen: LOAD game screen with levels that Peach already played before (it will be retained in a local cache file. If you clean the flash cache, it will be erased).
12- New textures: PIPES, flowers (By Asian) and Forest level (2) backgrounds.
13- New itens in gallery (still greyed out): enemies/friends I already have but I need to create animations and scenes.
14- BUG FIX: Bobombs will increase the laid counter (if Peach has sex) and the kill counter will raise when they explode by +1.
15- New friend: Bub-ulbs (in level 2). I will see if I can create a dialog for him so Peach can interact with him.
16- Horny Bar will respond to the bath scene in Peach castle.
17- x-naut levels: better dialogues and a new dialogue in Sir Grodus room.
18- Level 1-2: COSMETIC - 'Clouds' altitude increased.
19- Level 1-2: Goomba that needs to be fucked/killed is now near the end of the level (but the player still needs to find him).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hecatomb » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:38 am

Well the game crashes when you try to change game quality, the whole screen turns red
Hecatomb

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:43 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:We might have a new feature tonight (later):
- Now, Peach will grab the key decently (like a veggie) if she's not nymph. Otherwise, she will put in her ass.

Today MIM PUT is exactly 2 years far away from these updates below.

Update 1.7 and 1.7.1 (28th october 2012)
1- New: Worldmap of World2 and a playable level (still on progress). You have to defeat Morton in order to get to World2. And You cant go back to World1 (YET)
2- BUG FIX: Flashing lingeries in x-naut level (and sometimes, in other levels too)
3- BUG FIX: Raccoon Peach statue mode
4- BUG FIX: Some TEC-XXX dialogs (more testing needed, though). Fixed a glitch that may lock peach up if she starts the dialogs while jumping.
5- (Only a Warning): For those who love cheating, you can still use 'end level cheat' but all levels wont be opened up anymore. You have to go level by level to open them all. This kills some serious bug later in the game.
6- COSMETIC: some fixes to pipe colors.
7- Added Birdo by Biles (I need to make breathing animation and egg spitting mechanics yet).
8- Added Toad by Biles (I still need to add the new Toadette aside of Toadella, and Chancellor)
9- SAVE/LOAD buttons returned. Save/Load mechanism working! BUT it may have bugs yet!
10- New screen: Achievement screen! Luigi is there, helping me to develop that. He's a bit impatient, though.
11- New screen: LOAD game screen with levels that Peach already played before (it will be retained in a local cache file. If you clean the flash cache, it will be erased).
12- New textures: PIPES, flowers (By Asian) and Forest level (2) backgrounds.
13- New itens in gallery (still greyed out): enemies/friends I already have but I need to create animations and scenes.
14- BUG FIX: Bobombs will increase the laid counter (if Peach has sex) and the kill counter will raise when they explode by +1.
15- New friend: Bub-ulbs (in level 2). I will see if I can create a dialog for him so Peach can interact with him.
16- Horny Bar will respond to the bath scene in Peach castle.
17- x-naut levels: better dialogues and a new dialogue in Sir Grodus room.
18- Level 1-2: COSMETIC - 'Clouds' altitude increased.
19- Level 1-2: Goomba that needs to be fucked/killed is now near the end of the level (but the player still needs to find him).

Whoa...where have the times gone? Alot of progress was made in those 2 years.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Dimonara » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:48 am

I do apologise in advance if this issue hasn't already been resolved or there has been a change issue, but I am having an issue with the cheat code thing.

I go ingame to the start, put the 190 by first pressing them all at the same time. That didn't work, so I held it in for a second and so on. Nothing worked.

Is there an issue with it or has the cheat code been removed? Again, I apologise if this issue has been resolved in advance. Too many posts to read and I tried googling the relevant questions that other users may have asked in the forum to link me to the posts but my question wasn't answered.
Dimonara
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:56 am

Hecatomb Wrote:Well the game crashes when you try to change game quality, the whole screen turns red

Please try to copy the game name to another one (e.g. PUT_copy.swf) and try again. If it works, your saved file is obsolete.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Whoa...where have the times gone? Alot of progress was made in those 2 years.

Yes I guess so : ) As you already know, I use to read and read and read the former pages...I am right now reading this link:
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=2860#p191595

I am making the 'grabbing key' (like veggie) because I got some time and I remembered Quiz saying about it in those former pages.
But we were talking about a key necklace. However, as its more complex to make, and it uses Peach bodyparts that are already set in a different way, the best is to make like Super Mario Bros 2: She grabs the key like a veggie, walking with it until finding a door or throwing it on the floor.

Dimonara Wrote:I do apologise in advance if this issue hasn't already been resolved or there has been a change issue, but I am having an issue with the cheat code thing. I go ingame to the start, put the 190 by first pressing them all at the same time. That didn't work, so I held it in for a second and so on. Nothing worked.

You have to use the cheat while in a level (like Peach's castle). And you need to press those keys in the keyboard, with those key rows from 1 to 0 (not from keypad).
Lately, if you still have problems, maybe your keyboard is those brands where it does not press 3 or more keys at the same time in many situations. Please try another keyboard.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hecatomb » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:20 pm

are you talking about downloading the game? Cause im using a Mac, so the only way I can play it is by just playing the flash version on the site
Hecatomb

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:06 am

Hecatomb Wrote:are you talking about downloading the game? Cause im using a Mac, so the only way I can play it is by just playing the flash version on the site

No. Just copy it to the same dir (in order for you to have a copy of it), then run that copy!
Thats because the cache file (aka saved game) is unicque for every game name!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Avensie » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:23 am

So I love how this game has been going! I posted a long time ago about adding the Bowser costume and it came! Well obviously i'm really into BoswerxPeach and I think it'd be a good idea if you could add a more nymph text or like well allegiance to Boswer? Like she IS wearing a crown and a bowser themed outfit so why wouldn't she be into him? You could maybe put it to where she's more into having sex with the koopa bosses and when she has sex with Bowser it could be like NTR in a way? Go look up NTR or something because it should totally be added especially with that outfit because it's sort of implied she would like to be with him and not like normal peach. Just some thoughts thank you guys for doing an awesome job and keep it coming!
Avensie
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:49 pm

Avensie Wrote:So I love how this game has been going! I posted a long time ago about adding the Bowser costume and it came! Well obviously i'm really into BoswerxPeach and I think it'd be a good idea if you could add a more nymph text or like well allegiance to Boswer? Like she IS wearing a crown and a bowser themed outfit so why wouldn't she be into him? You could maybe put it to where she's more into having sex with the koopa bosses and when she has sex with Bowser it could be like NTR in a way? Go look up NTR or something because it should totally be added especially with that outfit because it's sort of implied she would like to be with him and not like normal peach. Just some thoughts thank you guys for doing an awesome job and keep it coming!

... Would that involve Mario in anyway, since part of that needs the party of someone like him to watch all of that. Not to mention the whole thing is that he is missing, so he's not going to be around to see all of this, unless you're going to make it into an ending.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby BlueVixen » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 pm

Found a possible little glitch. Whenever I click to change the game quality, the screen turns blank and I have to reload the page. :(
BlueVixen

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:29 pm

I AM still working in the game, but 1 hour per day, as I am a normal human being that is coding it without any help.
I am RIGHT NOW, since 3 days ago, coding the KEY CODE, because now we will be able to make a non nymph Peach grab the key normally (instead of putting right into her ass). This is non sense in embarassed mode.
But the code is complex, making me build the game like 20 times in order to test endlessly. The key will also have colors (grey, gold, red...) but when its implemented, only grey and gold will be there, because I need to make more locked areas throughout the levels.

Just check the code for yourself.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

key code - JUST A SNIPPET.jpg

Hello world! This is my life. Now we see the game doesnt work magically. All is alive and with rules due to CODE.
I hope I'll fix it still tonight.
Lets continue.

Avensie Wrote:So I love how this game has been going! I posted a long time ago about adding the Bowser costume and it came! Well obviously i'm really into BoswerxPeach and I think it'd be a good idea if you could add a more nymph text or like well allegiance to Bowser? Like she IS wearing a crown and a bowser themed outfit so why wouldn't she be into him? You could maybe put it to where she's more into having sex with the koopa bosses and when she has sex with Bowser it could be like NTR in a way?

So if Peach finds Bowser, she will 'run' towards him normally? And the text being more willing towards sex (like a true and behaved nymph)? Of course this will happen only if a nymph.
As about NTR, I tried to find the definition and I was amazed...because I am a Brazilian (at least right now, as I am working there, but I plan working abroad) and the text appears to be talking about me :lol: (last phrase in the link below)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NTR

MIM PUT is a NTR (Cuckold) game. Bowser Castle is a more 'pure NTR' because a male is saving a female. Here, its the opposite. When Peach is in the prison with Bowser, Mario, her savior in latest games, is also a hostage. So Mario is NOT going to save her, but the contrary. HOWEVER.... well...We can say those 'locked in prison' scenes, where Peach is a hostage, can allow any friend save her during those scenes (I can code that!) like a Toad. For now, those will happen in 'gameovers', where Peach is 'thrown' in the Koopa's prisons along the huge world. I plan making other prisons......some with wooden walls, some being a large old medieval male bathroom...and maybe one ....in the theatre of Paper Mario 2 ;) But instead of having mini games, we would see the scene while an audience of enemies will cheer up! This 'theatre' scene is only an idea so far.

BlueVixen Wrote:Found a possible little glitch. Whenever I click to change the game quality, the screen turns blank and I have to reload the page. :(

I will check that tonight. Thank you! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Shadoon » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:02 am

Oh man, i know the pain of coding, and imagine having to find 1 mistake in a 1000 lines code, believe me, i know how you feel, don't overwork yourself and just update when really needed, we can live with a few bugs and glitches for a while, all good games have them some way or another (i'm looking at you Ocarina of time)
Shadoon

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:07 am

Idea for a 'mounting female swan' for Peach. She might find it in one of the Toads' 'headquarters' (rooms). She will be able to sit on it and move its head and neck, while pleasuring herself. The swan will have a moveable neck (Peach can change its curve) and a kind of 'sharp base' in its back, so when she sits on it, her pussy will feel the edge (like a triangle /\, seen in those wooden horses). It WONT hurt Peach, but give her pleasure. I will refrain from using wooden horses and a more 'direct-to-BDSM' features, as its a game that wants to bring more 'cute' features that damsels will use. But some restraining scenes (chained Peach, etc) might occur even so, like in the castle roof and the prison.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Shadoon Wrote:Oh man, i know the pain of coding, and imagine having to find 1 mistake in a 1000 lines code, believe me, i know how you feel, don't overwork yourself and just update when really needed, we can live with a few bugs and glitches for a while, all good games have them some way or another (i'm looking at you Ocarina of time)

Dont worry, I think I found the culprit. Some more compilations, then I'll sleep, and tomorrow it might be finally done ;)
If any bug, it will be regarding Peach losing a life while carrying a key (thats because I have to control all key variables that will be lost with the key and spawn new ones). So a message will appear:
"If you threw the key in a pitfall or lose it, you need to go back to the worldmap and come back!"
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 2/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:22 am

Swan created and vectorized, made by pen tool as always, but not yet in the game. You can zoom it (right click).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

swan goose horse.swf [ 4.61 KiB | Viewed 2651 times ]

Game updated! Update 2.3.1 (2nd November 2014)
- NEW: Peach can grab the key decently now, like the vegetables, if she's not a nymph. If so, she will be so horny she will prefer to put it...you know where. However, the code was not trivial. There are cases the key can disappear. If so, a message will tell you to go back to the worldmap / restart the level, just in case.
- NEW: New Key types (by color). Right now, we have silver, gold and red keys. The plan is to make certain keys do different things on Peach (e.g. red keys will 'keep fucking her asshole by itself' if Peach sticks it there (this will happen if she is a nymph).
- Improved 'Peach crouching to stuck the key', with a more 'live' movement.
- BUG FIX: Little fixes to ground areas of 2-5, and fixed a bug that made the camera 'locked' between two areas in the locked door (when Peach goes right then left many times).
- Glitch Fix: Improvement to 'flying' pose, while stomping an enemy (like Chomps). Now Peach will hit him.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.1 (Nov 2/14)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:12 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Game updated! Update 2.3.1 (2nd November 2014)
- NEW: Peach can grab the key decently now, like the vegetables, if she's not a nymph. If so, she will be so horny she will prefer to put it...you know where. However, the code was not trivial. There are cases the key can disappear. If so, a message will tell you to go back to the worldmap / restart the level, just in case.
- NEW: New Key types (by color). Right now, we have silver, gold and red keys. The plan is to make certain keys do different things on Peach (e.g. red keys will 'keep fucking her asshole by itself' if Peach sticks it there (this will happen if she is a nymph).
- Improved 'Peach crouching to stuck the key', with a more 'live' movement.
- BUG FIX: Little fixes to ground areas of 2-5, and fixed a bug that made the camera 'locked' between two areas in the locked door (when Peach goes right then left many times).
- Glitch Fix: Improvement to 'flying' pose, while stomping an enemy (like Chomps). Now Peach will hit him.

Gonna have to check that out. What would the Gold and Silver keys do?

EDIT: I found a bug involving the new key system. The Toad in 1-3 won't accept the key if you are decent (Pure Virgin) but will if you fucked ten or more foes.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects