Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/18/2014)

Postby Gmasterer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:32 pm

I like the idee but Humbird0 should say if he likes it.
Gmasterer

Postby Soru » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:57 pm

As long as we can catch Krystal and have some scenes with her I would love that.
Soru

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:43 pm

It is a start of a 2015, lets get us try and finish (if not put a huge dent) in making this game. Keep the Art Flowing
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby ulquiorra » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:49 am

Dead2112man Wrote:It is a start of a 2015, lets get us try and finish (if not put a huge dent) in making this game. Keep the Art Flowing

I'd rather the game never get finished, but just continue to have new and updated content come out, the art work is always brilliant and even the story is worth playing. :lol:
ulquiorra

Postby PokeMaster12 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:40 am

Re; Advice & Bug Report

Say, I've been playing all night (Poke'mon; Hentai Version) and I've gotten as far as Vermilion Gym.

Advice;
- Where are the condoms sold? Can't find them for the life of me!
- I've made it to the first 'checkpoint' at Vermilion Gym (the truck). And have even entered the building. Where do I go from here? Doesn't look like there's a hidden doorway, I'm lost. Do I just need to beat all the 'Soldiers' in one go without leaving or is there a 'key' that I'm looking for?

Bug Report;
- I went back to Pewter to buy out all of their potions for Vermilion Gym when... What is this? Brock's back in Pewter? And I can re-challenge him?

Thanks. I'll check back as often as possible. Or Email me [email protected]
PokeMaster12
Newly Registered

Postby Fly88xx » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 pm

At some point in the game (don't know where exactly) all pokemon trainers are reset so that they challenge you to a battle again. I think this happens after misty*s show, but I am not sure
Fly88xx

Postby Dead2112man » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:14 pm

PokeMaster12, there is a store on the beach locations that sells them, There are breakable walls in the Millitary base/Gym (They are a different look from the rest) and Is possible to do the entire area with out any random encounters with the regular soldiers.

I do believe that is a glitch Humbird0 is planning on fixing.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:14 pm

hmmmm, Why did this page go quite again this past week, I thought we going to have a drawing colored or not come in every three to four days by the way things were moving.

I wonder, because Humbird0 has the picture for Missingno. in the files, does that mean we will face a Missingno. at some point in the game?
Dead2112man

Postby NewKryptonite92 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:04 pm

Redacted by me.
Last edited by NewKryptonite92 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewKryptonite92

Postby bubba91 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:03 am

I'm on finals, recently acquired Shadows of Mordor for PS4, also I have other hobbies like warhammer and mixed martial arts. When it comes to the dark side, the modding possibilities of The Klub 17 caught my interest on the game again. And also I have social responsabilities, like a family, a GF, a dog(I think) and stuff.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:40 pm

Yea, sounds like the normal things in life
Dead2112man

Postby hollowhaven » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:15 pm

i just have two questions. has anyone found the storage key 1, and how do you get to the tentacool molesting the girl? i looked everywhere but could not figure those two things out
hollowhaven
Newly Registered

Postby ulquiorra » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:01 am

The storage key I think is when you talk (ask) the dude in jail, he tells you where it is, and the Tentacool pic, you need to talk to red all the way to Cerluean city, and she is in the cave near Bills, in a secrete entrance I think.
ulquiorra

Honey I'm home, what'd I miss?

Postby humbird0 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:24 am

Okay, sorry I've been away for so long. After finishing Guardia Forest I thought I'd just quickly add a new map format that some people have been requesting so they can use more chipsets and... I got really really carried away. I ended up re-writing most of the level editor. My programming skills have improved a lot over the years and I couldn't stand how the old code worked. Ah... it feels good to program again.

You guys have been busy.
I've been noticing the new art appearing in DropBox over the past few months. I need to update the pokemorph list (It has actually hit the forum's max character limit for a single post), but I'll probably do that tomorrow. I've also caught up reading the forum posts, so...

Bubba, thanks for holding down the fort.
ZelenEagle & Lurker, you guys have been busy. I think I'll shade some of these pictures tonight.
On that note, somebody asked about coloring guidelines. Here are some suggestions.
ᴥ Don't make the colors super saturated. The shading actually shows up better when the colors are slightly subdued.
ᴥ It's okay if the outer outlines are black or even slightly thick, because these pictures will get shrunken down anyway. Then again, thick outlines will remain visible when shrunken down, but on the other hand, thin outlines won't distract from the shading. It's fine either way. I'm more concerned about the inner details being visible at smaller sizes.
ᴥ When coloring, try not to use absolute black, because that limits the coloring and shading options. With dark grey, I'll still have the option of changing the color. On the other hand, black areas will show up very well when the image is shrunken down, but so will dark colors.
ᴥ Don't add shading to the colored pictures. I'd like to handle that myself in order to give all the pictures a somewhat consistent style.

By the way Zeston, I notice that your shading has kind of an embossed look. I used to shade like that too when I was younger. Here are a few things what I learned since then:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lurker, the best "pen" tool I found in Sai was the "Curve" tool. That program also has a traditional Bezier pen tool, but I actually prefer using the Curve tool for inking. It's surprisingly intuitive.

Kryptonite, I think your Bellsprout has a really neat look to it. It's kind of like a fairy or a dryad. The face has a surreal look to it. I'm kind of a sucker for things like that. I suspect some people might find it odd. But that's no biggie. With over 100 pokemon, variety is kind of to be expected. Also, it's a freakin' plant. For a Bellsprout it's pretty awesome.
You seem unsure about the back pose, so I've uploaded a bunch of reference pictures for that pose that I've been collecting.

VintageBass, it's actually really easy to add nicknames to the pokemon.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Last edited by humbird0 on Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

What's da plan, man?

Postby humbird0 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:44 am

Okay, here's my current checklist for the next update. I'll likely modify it as I go.

Color pokemon
__Misty
__Staryu
__Caterpie
__? (obviously a lot more than this)
Create test-level for pokemon re-allocation
Plan unique area challenges based on pokemon allocation
Re-allocate pokemon in levels
__make sure these pokemon & trainers are included:
____http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2027&start=3520#p316922
Create St Anne maps
__Party
__Melvin magic stage
__? (I'll add more rooms spontaneously as I go)
Create Saffron forest maps
Create Imitae Mansion maps
Watch Melvin pokemon episode
Plan events after melvin magic show leading to Saffron forest
Create St Anne events
Program 3rd level evolution into the game
Revise pokemon editor to allow 3rd level evolution
__Maybe remove Eevee's random evolution behavior to make room for this in the editor's UI interface
Update in-game pokemon graphics with colored versions so far
Add hints & suggestions
__Give Pikachu an electric attack earlier
__Where Cerulean cave is in Pewter desert
__Interrogation scene, check whether Misty actually met Delia & events between them happened
__Make sure pewter Brock scenes check if Brock has joined, not just in the party (maybe use a dedicated flag for these scenes?)
__? (I'll look through my accumulated suggestion folder later)
Plan
__When will Ash become less naive, and how does this happen?
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Boom... Misty

Postby humbird0 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:22 am

Colored Misty's front pose. It took just over an hour. Half of the time was spent filling colors between the pencil lines since they weren't very wand-tool friendly.

In-game, she looks like this:

Larger size, just for the heck of it.
humbird0

Boom... boobs

Postby humbird0 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:27 am

This one took about an hour. Coloring was easier this time, but... I just realized that I colored the old horny sketch instead of the new one. Oops!

How she'll look in-game:

And large size for detail, or lack-of:
humbird0

Boom... bottom boom

Postby humbird0 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:00 am

This one took an hour... I'm seeing a trend here.

This is how she'll look in-game:

And a close-up in all its grainy glory:
humbird0

Postby Fly88xx » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:36 am

It is good to hear that you are back working at the game. In fact, I'd like to thank you for the best news I've heard this shitty week
Fly88xx

Postby weirdo232 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:40 pm

Humbird0 can I make a request for the game editor in future updates?

I think it would benefit to have a way to create custom attacks (not just making a different name) that do different base damages and can have different effects (such as doing damage and poisoning, or doing some damage and making the other horny)

This is just a suggestion as I have found myself frustrated with that limitation of the editor.
weirdo232
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects