Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 21/15)

Postby WC Gordan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:27 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmm I like that fetish too (as for the mask, I prefer a known mask in Mario games, like she wearing a Pokey, Shyguy, Toad, X-naut full head (Luftmallow made it as the first model), Mario, and Pianta mask (a glasses with a coconut tree on top).
I'll see if I can do it like this: by selecting naked for the selected powerups in the OUTFIT ROOM SCREEN, you can then choose the desired stockings, garter and other style/colors. If Peach gets that powerup, her choosen lingerie styles can be with her! In order to make her stark naked by taking the same powerups, the lingerie options need to be all as 'NONE'.

That is exactly what I meant. Thanks. The other part about different stockings and stuff was meant for solving "Stark Naked" problem as well, but I do understand the complexity if you haven't done that from the start. It kinda gets messy when you add features later on especially the ones that need extra variables all over the place (I'm doing software development for living, so I kinda know, even if i don't know in particular how this game was done)
WC Gordan
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 am

And finally, Wario animated (not in the game yet):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

wario4.swf [ 13.5 KiB | Viewed 3266 times ]

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I still vote for a script involving Wario tricking Peach that he lost his hat and getting to fuck her.

Lets find someone who could do this. Or I can at least start the dialogue (as I will implement it anyway).

WC Gordan Wrote:That is exactly what I meant. Thanks. The other part about different stockings and stuff was meant for solving "Stark Naked" problem as well, but I do understand the complexity if you haven't done that from the start. It kinda gets messy when you add features later on especially the ones that need extra variables all over the place (I'm doing software development for living, so I kinda know, even if i don't know in particular how this game was done)

Lets do it by parts. And remember that, when Peach is taken by poison, for example, it will let her stark naked because its the way it works.
I might be checking the lingerie thing for other powerups along this week.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby robotham » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:09 am

The buttons in the options menu for adjusting Peach's belly size do not appear to be functioning, and I can never move it off of "Smallest," even when I try to change them on the world map or in her castle.
robotham
Newly Registered

Postby WC Gordan » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:59 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Lets do it by parts. And remember that, when Peach is taken by poison, for example, it will let her stark naked because its the way it works.

That's totally fine. If clothes should be removed due to sex scene or some kind of affliction, then it's totally fine if she loses everything. I kinda like when something has proper effect. I just want the things that should be in my control (like costume choice) to be in my control...
WC Gordan
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:47 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I still vote for a script involving Wario tricking Peach that he lost his hat and getting to fuck her.

Lets find someone who could do this. Or I can at least start the dialogue (as I will implement it anyway).

Well... >_>
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:48 am

Just to say I 'do' am active, but I am PRIORITIZING things I should do, like MAKING 7-1 level, and READING MPLDAM made levels. I am also checking if I can find new bugs.

I've worked a lot in the game in the past months. Its easier to come here and make requests, right? If you check the changelog, you will notice there are many lines in each update, which sometimes is only one 1 week apart from the other!
Updated the game:
- NEW: Wario in the game! He's in the 6-4 club. But sometimes he's in the bathroom! No dialogues neither scenes yet. In certain times, he can appear naked or partially naked! He's not wearing a hat in tribute to JewWario.
- Fixed some bugs

jabalgd Wrote:BUG: When I open the gallery and change the character in any given scene, and then exit the gallery, my character is changed to the one I was using in the gallery. Cheats are OFF

robotham Wrote:The buttons in the options menu for adjusting Peach's belly size do not appear to be functioning, and I can never move it off of "Smallest," even when I try to change them on the world map or in her castle.

FIXED. As for 'never more put in Smallest, please test it now.

WC Gordan Wrote:That's totally fine. If clothes should be removed due to sex scene or some kind of affliction, then it's totally fine if she loses everything. I kinda like when something has proper effect. I just want the things that should be in my control (like costume choice) to be in my control...

Of course. Provided the chosen clothing supports lingerie IN THE POWERUP SET (or naked mode), Peach should GAIN the powerup/item along with the chosen stockings/garter styles.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 24/15)

Postby robotham » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Looks like that fixed it.
robotham
Newly Registered

Postby goodjobteam » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:14 pm

I've been creeping hard on this thread for a looooooong time lol I honestly really love the game and appreicate the amount of work the community puts into making this great. My only question right now is if we could expect some of the pages to be unlocked in the cheat mode? ahaha I know its a silly question but I really love the pages and sometimes I just wanna know so badly of the pages I am missing :) Thanks a bunch!
goodjobteam
Newly Registered

Postby Crazion » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:34 am

I love this game :) So much, in fact, that I've created an account in an attempt to help make it better.

I've run into a bug (or maybe glitch? I forget how to tell the difference) with the new diary/protection (blink). If I turn the protection off, and open the diary during the short period when you blink after sex (like I did as soon as I saw the diary icon, but it happens if I do it through the menu as well), then exit the diary, Peach's outfit starts randomly flickering through different outfits (and I believe models but it happens to quickly for me to really keep track). Usually it is immediate, sometimes it's after a second or less delay and once or twice it waited until the next time I got caught by an enemy.

I've tested it in different areas, and with both the regular and DS versions of peach.

An odd thing I found when trying to get your screen shots is that with debug mode enabled; the bug doesn't happen. So I had to hit the glitch then turn on debug mode. It also doesn't happen with protection on.

Q: What operating system are you on?
A: Windows 7 64-bit
Q: What browser were you using?
A: I've tried both Adobe Flash Player Projector 11 and 16
Q: Is your Flash Player fully updated?
A: To the best of my knowledge, yes
Q: Have you deleted your Flash cache (right button, options and GLOBAL options) recently? If the problem continues, have you cleaned your entire BROWSER cache?
A: Yes
Q: What Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?)
A: Right Handed QWERTY
Q: What power-up were you using? none
Q: Did Peach die, did you load a saved game, or start a new one?
A: started new
Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on?
A: no
Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible.
A: See above - attached are 5 screen shots. 2 of my first recorded encounter in the sewers with a koopa, taken as close together as I could. 1 of the bug not happening with debug mode turned on when I started, 1 of the bug occuring with a different peach model, and 1 of it happening in 1-1 with a goomba.
Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself?
A: Yes
Attachments
Flicker Bug Screens.zip
5 Screen Shots
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
Crazion
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:50 am

goodjobteam Wrote:I've been creeping hard on this thread for a looooooong time lol I honestly really love the game and appreicate the amount of work the community puts into making this great.

Thank you ;)

goodjobteam Wrote:My only question right now is if we could expect some of the pages to be unlocked in the cheat mode? ahaha I know its a silly question but I really love the pages and sometimes I just wanna know so badly of the pages I am missing :) Thanks a bunch!

Pages? Which pages? The diary ones? I can make all of them appear by pressing a kind of 'Write it all' button next to the diary (if cheats are on)

Crazion Wrote:I love this game :) So much, in fact, that I've created an account in an attempt to help make it better. I've run into a bug (or maybe glitch? I forget how to tell the difference) with the new diary/protection (blink). If I turn the protection off, and open the diary during the short period when you blink after sex (like I did as soon as I saw the diary icon, but it happens if I do it through the menu as well), then exit the diary, Peach's outfit starts randomly flickering through different outfits (and I believe models but it happens to quickly for me to really keep track). Usually it is immediate, sometimes it's after a second or less delay and once or twice it waited until the next time I got caught by an enemy.

Checking!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Crazion » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:07 am

There is a zip file attached to my post. I was just lazy on that end of it and let ms paint save them however it wanted. Then forgot I could put them directly into the text.

Here is the first recorded instance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Flicker Bug - Peach DS.png
Peach DS Sewers with Koopa
Flicker Bug - Peach DS.png (247.65 KiB) Viewed 2834 times

Flicker Bug - Peach DS 2.png
Peach DS Sewers with Koopa seconds later

Here is the attempt where I turned on debug mode before triggering things:

Flicker Bug - Debug enabled before.png
Peach DS Sewers with Koopa and debug on
Flicker Bug - Debug enabled before.png (270.93 KiB) Viewed 2834 times

Using a different model:

Flicker Bug - Normal Peach.png
Normal Peach Sewers with Koopa

In a different location with a different enemy:

Flicker Bug - Alternate Location Peach DS.png
Peach DS level 1-1 with Goomba
Crazion
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 26/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:54 am

Game Updated! Wario scene 1 done. Peach can also talk to him (if he doesn't take her if she walks past him!) Remember he is in a club in level 6-4.
As I am rushing, this scene might improve later.

Crazion Wrote:There is a zip file attached to my post. I was just lazy on that end of it and let ms paint save them however it wanted. Then forgot I could put them directly into the text.

Probably Fixed Now!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:04 pm

the game reset the counter of how many creatures peach has to fuck to unlock their respective gallery after saving/restarting the game or going to another world
example peach fucks 5 shyguys i save and restart or i go to world x number i go to the gallery and says that i need to fuck 10 shyguys

the art of the bosses will also be descriptive as the goomba and the other arts?
JJPG

Postby Crazion » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Crazion Wrote:There is a zip file attached to my post. I was just lazy on that end of it and let ms paint save them however it wanted. Then forgot I could put them directly into the text.

Probably Fixed Now!

Yup, it seems to be fixed :) Thank you
Crazion
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 27/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 am

Game updated:
- NEW: Wario improvement, Wario dialogue, and Wario scene 1 ('gimme coins!'). Not yet in the gallery.
- ADDED 'Click here to WRITE all entries' button next to her diary, provided cheats are ON, so the player can see all she could write if she was into lascivious acts with everyone.
- Glitch Fix: 'Remaining' scenes in the gallery getting reset in certain levels like Peach's castle, or when finishing up worlds (tech info: EnemyTotal in FOR being 0 in LPeach_Castle mechanism - now erased)

JJPG Wrote:the game reset the counter of how many creatures peach has to fuck to unlock their respective gallery after saving/restarting the game or going to another world

Please see if its fixed now.

JJPG Wrote:the art of the bosses will also be descriptive as the goomba and the other arts?

Not yet planned.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby goodjobteam » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:45 am

THANK YOUUUU
goodjobteam
Newly Registered

Postby matriks » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:47 am

Безымянный.jpg
Bug

I find some little bug at the start of this game. Her hand go threw her breasts.
matriks

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:25 pm

I might access only on sunday night or monday.
Updated the game:
- New Wario scene (Fuck Peach). Its a vaginal one (she will lose her virginity, if any) but its an optional scene (dialogue choice), so its fine.

matriks Wrote:I find some little bug at the start of this game. Her hand go threw her breasts.

Fixed!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:21 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:the game reset the counter of how many creatures peach has to fuck to unlock their respective gallery after saving/restarting the game or going to another world

Please see if its fixed now.

persist on the toads

koopa achievement doesnt unlock

will luigi also get to fuck peach?
JJPG

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.3.11 (Feb 28/15)

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:16 pm

Will Wario have some anal action with Peach?

Also Wiggler achiement is not unlocking for me for some reason, i even started a brand new game and still wont appear even after unlocking all his scenes and saving the game.
CaptainFalcon9000

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects