Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby DudeGuy » Wed May 27, 2015 9:09 pm

Beria Wrote:Can't complete tutorial, i only have one unit 1/10 and while he block one scout, another one just pass to me and kill me

I had the same problem, just clear your cache and try again. I guess some left-over data is messing with the new AI.
DudeGuy
Newly Registered

Postby Jurassic » Wed May 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Beria Wrote:Can't complete tutorial, i only have one unit 1/10 and while he block one scout, another one just pass to me and kill me

I had the same Problem, but she already fixed it with the new Update.

AI still freezes in Level 3, though.
Jurassic

Postby loshi1505 » Wed May 27, 2015 9:42 pm

splash damage still penetrates protect.... >_> bug wasn't fixed. >_<
correction splash damage does nothing to the player if they're using protect.... but if the AI is using protect the splash damage still does damage...

weaken (excuse me I meant curse) isn't working against might guard even though you said it would. >_< (will test posion soon...) heck somehow I doubt weaken (curse) works against protect either.... >_> but i'll leave that test for later. >_< tested.... curse (player) on protect (AI) does nothing.... >_>

good news though as I haven't come across the enemy idle bug yet..... *slams on wood... not my wood. >_>*
damn it... last level... it happened again....
http://gyazo.com/8b5830fc7adf938cdf1c40a890230cce

and again.... http://gyazo.com/19bede70b512c645af0b2d791a0e9b35

and again.... http://gyazo.com/3794f2ff1bab4d293f369eeaace45851
and again and again and again....
I do hope you fix this.... it's really driving me up the wall. -_- I can't beat the 3 level of crystal forest like this... no more like I refuse to. :|

also bezze's quick recharge isn't working either for some dumb reason... >_> not that it's nearly an issue compared to you know what. -_-

and once again I'm annoyed by how hard it is to tell when the special skills end... >_> I mean it says 1 turn left but shouldn't it already be gone during player prep phase?!?! >_< (I guess this is more of a low priority fix... but it still sets me a turn behind if I'm not 100% careful. -_- )

delayed lane switch bug spotted again...
AI's turn so it lane switched a mana 3 healer from the middle lane to the botton one and still attacked the middle lane troop of mine instead of eva.... >_>
Last edited by loshi1505 on Wed May 27, 2015 11:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
loshi1505

Postby omicron » Wed May 27, 2015 11:46 pm

The game is looking great!

Same problem as the guy above with the level freezing^
Only happens after Beezy uses her special

Also are we going to see the h-scenes with the main characters and be able to review boss endings?
omicron

Postby omicron » Thu May 28, 2015 1:03 am

Is music something you have considered in this one?

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-fr ... Soundtrack

The site above is really good for music that you wont get sued for using xD

There are some really good ones I have seen that would fit in with the game really well. There is one called "Volatile Reaction" which would go really well with the fight maps and another called "Marty Gots a Plan" which would be fun for the dialog sequences. :) There are a bunch of other really good ones, but I thought I'd throw some help if I can.
omicron

Postby GoRepeat » Thu May 28, 2015 2:24 am

Hmmm so those lockups definitely were all after Beezy triggered her special. I will have to pop in and take a look to see what it is doing. I think I might just have to restructure the entire AI sequence. I know they don't seem related, but the attack/shifting bug and the lockup bug are actually related due to the sequence in which the AI is triggering its logic.

I will take a look at the enemy splash damage proc and buff durations, I might have gotten the attributes flipped. The buffs should expire on OPPOSITE turn of the last tick. So like your protect should wear off after the enemy's turn, but theirs should fall off after yours - that way you are prepping with the correct information instead of hitting the go button and seeing buffs/debuffs drop off.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby loshi1505 » Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 am

well.... good news is the save and unit release features are working perfectly~

the save is like my candle light in the enveloping darkness of that enemy idle bug.... really it saved me from losing my mind.... no joke....
loshi1505

Postby napala » Thu May 28, 2015 3:41 am

Here is a stalling, on first Shadow Forest stage.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

SakyugltichuNoBugbugai.png
Stalling...10%

Also, I've seen at least two instances of that attack-then-switch bug.

Lastly, I've noticed that Eva's arm twitches slightly during cutscenes, it's easier to notice while playing on low-quality.

Oh, and something I noticed a while ago: Units do a "power-up" animation when poisoned and suffering poison damage, instead of the "being attacked" animation.
Last edited by napala on Thu May 28, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
napala

Postby striker2521 » Thu May 28, 2015 5:08 am

can some one tell me exactly how i can get the better gear for my units so i can unlock the other sex scenes?
striker2521
Newly Registered

Postby Shawky the Shark Wolf » Thu May 28, 2015 8:03 am

striker2521 Wrote:can some one tell me exactly how i can get the better gear for my units so i can unlock the other sex scenes?

Not implemented yet
I'm just a shark boi, who plays games and yells "Oi!"
Shawky the Shark Wolf

Postby Kurweta » Thu May 28, 2015 1:47 pm

link to image : http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa97 ... a0/bug.jpg

Found a bug with visual and position... linked img should be self-explanatory.
Kurweta
Newly Registered

Postby loshi1505 » Thu May 28, 2015 6:17 pm

huh... this is weird... I think I figured out the problem with splash damage and protect....

first off it might not be what I originally thought it's more like if the target is using protect the splash damage doesn't do any actual damage... but it the one using protect isn't the target but the troop next to it the splash damage penetrates... in other words I think it's more the mage's fault than protect's.... :?

I've yet to test this with the AI using the mage on me but I have tested it with me using the mage... so... yeah.... assume the worst. >_>

http://gyazo.com/f9952a1c871529d4830d4ba67c7591be - annoying graphics bug. :roll:
loshi1505

Postby GoRepeat » Thu May 28, 2015 11:35 pm

Great catches and feedback all; next update will have to be a round of bug fixes
GoRepeat

Postby linkolek » Fri May 29, 2015 8:21 am

Hey, I just made an account because of your game. I'll still have to play part one (it seems to be completely different genre, sadly I'm not a fan of this kind of games, but story seems to be worth it).
As for bugs: my theory about freezing that was mentioned before is that it seems to happen when AI has more units to summon and enough mana to do it, but all spaces for summon are occupied (like when you destroy 4 units in one turn, or block opponents in summon zone). Anything else I spotted was mentioned already.
As for things that could be different: how abut a away to delete/sell/use surplus of equipment? I have like 20+ cloth robes and tanned hides, just after "the break" (too much collecting runes). How about combining low quality items o get better ones? Could be used to units too (I think it was mentioned somewhere that demons are made from energy, so it could be something like 3 Gorgers are "supporting" 4th one to make him into lvl 2.
AND PLEASE, do something with unit list in army screen. changing from list to pages system, adding "sort" button, scroll bar, they all could do wonder to managing army when one is a completionist and wants to have 15 units of both sexes for every rune combination. Also, there is this annoying return to top of the list when i add items to unit, if you could get rid of it so it will stay on customizing unit, i will make it much better. I hate how I have to move this whole list back to the bottom just to customize next unit. (but it won't be much of issue if you can upgrade scrolling.
I don't know if/how using middle wheel works as I use touchpad.
Finally, I don't think it is an issue with game itself, but after I made an account and logged in, my saves from before I made an account don't work (they are there if I open the game without logging in).
linkolek
Newly Registered

Postby Shawky the Shark Wolf » Fri May 29, 2015 2:05 pm

linkolek Wrote:As for things that could be different: how abut a away to delete/sell/use surplus of equipment? I have like 20+ cloth robes and tanned hides, just after "the break" (too much collecting runes). How about combining low quality items o get better ones? Could be used to units too (I think it was mentioned somewhere that demons are made from energy, so it could be something like 3 Gorgers are "supporting" 4th one to make him into lvl 2.

GP already talked about this and will be implementing something similar into this game probably later sometime, when he gets to it~
I'm just a shark boi, who plays games and yells "Oi!"
Shawky the Shark Wolf

Postby loshi1505 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:43 pm

http://gyazo.com/75d9fef89575daf1417139ee7a87b46c - more minor graphical bugs.

hmm I think regen is ending a turn early... well sort of... it does the animation for it on the last turn but doesn't heal at all.... like I had a tank with 1 health with regen on it's last turn and it didn't heal it at all. >_<

huh.... I just encountered that unit double removal bug that was talked about yesterday.... weird... and worse off it seems to do it at random....
well anyways what I did was click a troop with a full squad to switch 'em around and make it look pretty (cosmetics) and somehow it removed 2 units when I was switching them... idk if there is any way to duplicate it on command at all either.... I do know it seems to only happen between two different classes though.... like because I was magically able to do it a second time some odd 10+ attempts later.... (mage and healer were the two classes I was fiddling around with)

splash damage bug pops it head in again.... only penetrates protect if the target isn't using protect but the troop next to it is.
in other words top lane my mage attacks enemy mage that protect has worn off of. while in the middle lane an attacker IS using protect and is damaged by the splash just because the enemy mage on the top lane wasn't.

conversely I've found that if it's the unit targeted by the mage is using protect and the unit next to it isn't the slash damage IS NOT transferred even though it should be... >_> ie; top lane mage attacks top lane enemy attacker using protect and the middle lane enemy mage is not affected by splash even though it isn't using protect itself. >_<

also random suggestion but wouldn't regen taking affect before a healer well... heals be more practical? >_<
loshi1505

Postby Kraz435 » Fri May 29, 2015 5:54 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Crystal Forest: Jagged Path
AI seemed to freeze right as it entered it's combat phase, as the poison animations and lane locked animations were still going.
Kraz435
Newly Registered

Postby loshi1505 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:17 pm

curse still doesn't balance out protect. >_>

poison animation lasts longer than it should... setting me a turn behind killing that troop off. >_>
loshi1505

Postby loshi1505 » Sat May 30, 2015 9:09 am

lol GP~ :lol:

time to spam play testing again! :mrgreen:

oh geez.... hate to break it to ya' GP but splash damage still seeps though protect if the main target isn't using protect but the "splash target" is... this is a persistent bug ain't it. >_<

thus far everything else is working great~! :D
loshi1505

Postby GoRepeat » Sat May 30, 2015 6:00 pm

loshi1505 Wrote:oh geez.... hate to break it to ya' GP but splash damage still seeps though protect if the main target isn't using protect but the "splash target" is... this is a persistent bug ain't it. >_<

I found the issue, the function was referencing the wrong protect status - it should be fixed in the next update
GoRepeat

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop