Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/18/2014)

Postby bubba91 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Family pic!!!
Attachments
squirtlefamily.jpg
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby Fly88xx » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:04 pm

Looking good, bubba. But why do Squirtle's boobs shrink when it evolves to Wartortle?
Fly88xx

Postby bubba91 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:13 pm

I noticed that too, but didn't liked how it looked with bigger boobs.
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
bubba91

Postby bubba91 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:41 am

bubba91

Postby FaHo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:58 am

Here you go, all three colored and ready to be touched :3
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

front1.png
front1.png
front1.png

btw really neat mankey

So then, here's the whole family:
My version and Bubbas version

charmander evolution.png
charmander evolutionv2.png

Also, I'm wondering, has anyone an idea how to pokemorph exeggute? :?:
FaHo

Postby bubba91 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:53 am

FaHo Wrote:Here you go, all three colored and ready to be touched :3

front1.png
front1.png
front1.png

btw really neat mankey

So then, here's the whole family:
My version and Bubbas version

charmander evolution.png
charmander evolutionv2.png

Also, I'm wondering, has anyone an idea how to pokemorph exeggute? :?:

Ok, just to point a few things.
(I might sound rude due to my language limitations, I apologise in advance).

My charmander and yours are the same, I would like to keep mine's face.

Charizard: you did a few tweaks I'm not ok with. I've put a lot of effort in those bewbs, so I would like to keep that nipples.
The beige area from the belly ends on her tits, not in her neck.
Remove the lipstick from the upper lip.
That definetely doesn't seem like a heart.

On a side note, when someone tweaks one of my designs, I'm always going to notice, I gave them birth. Mostly are things I can live with and I assume the people that colored them didn't notice or haven't enough experience (really dissapointed on the detail lost on Jenny's Vermillion scene, in there Jenny barely has any expression).

I don't jugde you for using mines as a base, I respect you have your own style, but please keep it for your designs. I think you would ask me the same if I was in your situation, it's no longer how much time it took to me to do those drawings but the time and effort I've put to learn to draw the way I do.
bubba91

Postby Nuke » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:37 pm

Edit (Slightly better looking Re-Upload)
Here to help.

Jolteon

front_full color[2].jpg
front_full color[1].jpg

which is better?

any tips on coloring before I continue with the other poses? Some of you do a really great job at it and i'de like to have that level of quality.
My method right now is to outline the drawing with paths on a new layer, stroke it lightly with the pencil, then color, but it didn't really turn out.

Oh, and bubba, I know most of these drawings are yours so any tips you have would be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Nuke on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nuke

Postby FaHo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:19 pm

(Not supposed to sound rude or something, just to clear things up. Also, Warning: my english isn't that good)

Dear Bubba91,

I know it seems rude of me to use someone's drawings for "my" own. But I never actually said that these are completely mine. We are all fighting for the same, to support Humbird0 by drawing and creating a complete pokedex of all 151 pokemorphs. One of the most important to make his game even "playable" is to render and color each of these front-, back- and horny.png datas. That's why I'm here and on my way I'd like to let you guys take part in my collection. There are about 10-20 different artists, each one has his own unique style. My actual goal is to complete a pokemorphedex that does only have one but many, so it doesn't look too muddled up.

I'm an Amateur at this, a rusty one actually. That's why I sometimes have troubles at parts like meowth's body shape,.. As long as you guys tell me what parts need to be fixed, I can improve myself and show you my second, third,.. attempt, till everyone is pleased. Remember when some people prefered to have a with-hair-bulbasaur instead of a bald one, when you asked me to color your version of the charmander family.. I could have said: "Fuck you. I stick with my version if you like it or not. Draw it yourself!", but I didn't. Therefore I made multiple versions including styles some people like, some people love.

Really sorry about the slight changes on charizard and charmander. Some bits were just copied from my version. Already fixing it, promise.

But as an "artist",
complaints (like I said) gives me the opportunity to improve myself, thanks. But when I only read complaints and clearly see that other ones like my Charmaleon for Bubba seems to be fine without getting any feedback to those things, does not really encourage me to continue. :|
FaHo

Postby HEFTW » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:42 am

Dead2112man Wrote:Hey, HEFTW, I am fine with new additions and all, but WTH is the site link for, why not post them here or in dropbox, not some random site that might end up giving viruses.
Also from the artist side, something seems off about the coloring, don't exactly know what though

The links goes to an image uploader site, I accidently chose the wrong source link to use for forums.
Here is a ink to a gDrive with the zip folder. Also including magicarp and Krabby:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7b1dCSad_jfdkdsUE1KcXRheWM/view?usp=sharing

I know the coloring seams a bit off and I could think of several good reasons xD

1, I am not even an amature when it comes to shading
2. It depends on what source you get the color from. I got a bunh of High contrast images that i took the base coloring from. They had very high straturation. I ahd used weaker before but after my amatuer shading attempts they ended up to dark or to wierd colors.

Thanks for the feedback though! I'm more uploading because of two reasons.
1. I hate playng the game fighting scetched papers, so I colored them to keep it somewhat close. I think there is more people out there who would rather have
a poor shaded image with somewhat right colors, then a scheted paper fight xD
2. As Im myself replacing my scetches with better shaded one from this site, I hope my attempt will either inspire better shaders to improve the work, or aggrevate proud shaders to upload better once to overshine mine XD

Hope fully though, they just don't take a look and thinks "naaa it's close enought. I skip shading that one" :S
HEFTW

Postby bubba91 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:33 am

FaHo Wrote:

(Not supposed to sound rude or something, just to clear things up. Also, Warning: my english isn't that good)

Dear Bubba91,

I know it seems rude of me to use someone's drawings for "my" own. But I never actually said that these are completely mine. We are all fighting for the same, to support Humbird0 by drawing and creating a complete pokedex of all 151 pokemorphs. One of the most important to make his game even "playable" is to render and color each of these front-, back- and horny.png datas. That's why I'm here and on my way I'd like to let you guys take part in my collection. There are about 10-20 different artists, each one has his own unique style. My actual goal is to complete a pokemorphedex that does only have one but many, so it doesn't look too muddled up.

I'm an Amateur at this, a rusty one actually. That's why I sometimes have troubles at parts like meowth's body shape,.. As long as you guys tell me what parts need to be fixed, I can improve myself and show you my second, third,.. attempt, till everyone is pleased. Remember when some people prefered to have a with-hair-bulbasaur instead of a bald one, when you asked me to color your version of the charmander family.. I could have said: "Fuck you. I stick with my version if you like it or not. Draw it yourself!", but I didn't. Therefore I made multiple versions including styles some people like, some people love.

Really sorry about the slight changes on charizard and charmander. Some bits were just copied from my version. Already fixing it, promise.

But as an "artist",
complaints (like I said) gives me the opportunity to improve myself, thanks. But when I only read complaints and clearly see that other ones like my Charmaleon for Bubba seems to be fine without getting any feedback to those things, does not really encourage me to continue. :|

As I said, I don't care if you use my drawings as a reference. The time I uploaded them to the forum I assumed they'd became public domain.
What bothers me is applying changes to my drawings and still calling them mines. I really like your versions of bald bulbasaur over my version, they look more close to the original. And I look at them as a different version. But that's the same feel I get when I look at charizard.
bubba91

Postby HEFTW » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:32 pm

Gmasterer Wrote:
Firebird113 Wrote:Is there any way in the GameEditor to add a touch-spot on the horny pic? Any thought would be helpful thank you.

yes. just click on the plus and than choose with effect is has. the spot is in the corner btw.

I don't supsoe annyone knows if there is a way to save the pokkemon effects so it applies to all levels or a way to export/import the settings? Spend a couple of hours setting up the pokemon pics and effects on a random level only to notice that the effects didnt show up on my current one :(
HEFTW

Postby ValturNaa » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:18 am

I don't know of an *easy* way to do it but yes it can be done. While you're in database mode, another drop-down menu (database) will appear along the top. Open that and click "copy database xml." That will save a copy of the database's text roots to your clipboard. Then, in the main game folder, find database.xml, open it in any text editor, select all, paste over, save and close. It's a rather clunky system, probably because humbird was not intending the database to be changed by everyone who was mildly interested in the editor. But it does work.

edit: and it doesn't matter in the slightest which level you open in order to reach the database editor. The database applies to the entire game, no exceptions.
I'm not mad. I'm only forty and eighty percent crazy, and that's split between two personalities, which makes me almost half sane.
ValturNaa

Postby HEFTW » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:53 am

Thanks, although now it seams that the game decided to keep some of the stuff for all levels already :S must be a bugg trigger somewhere that turns it off.
Also, how do I do about the databse AS file?
HEFTW

Postby dragonmaster121989 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:58 am

Looking really good guys :) keep up the good work
dragonmaster121989

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:06 am

Nuke Wrote:Jolteon

front_full color[2].jpg
front_full color[1].jpg

which is better?

While the second one lighting bolt thing on body matches the color of the pokemon more, the first one pops out more for being a not yellow, So while my vote would be for the first one, the second one might be better on some peoples eyes.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 am

HEFTW Wrote:Here is a ink to a gDrive with the zip folder. Also including magicarp and Krabby:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7b1dCSad_jfdkdsUE1KcXRheWM/view?usp=sharing

Ok, better, not going to a random site, but, know we have to download your versions form the zip folders just to view them ..... still wondering why not just post the pictures here? I am betting you will get a lot more comments on how good yours are or where they need improvement if you just had the Image pop up here or under a spoiler.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby Dead2112man » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:20 am

Here is how I a looking at the Chamander family drawings colored,
Charmander goes to Bubba version
Charmelion goes to Faho version
Charzard back to Bubba version
This is just my preference.
Dead2112man

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:38 am

Dead2112man Wrote:While the second one lighting bolt thing on body matches the color of the pokemon more, the first one pops out more for being a not yellow, So while my vote would be for the first one, the second one might be better on some peoples eyes.

Yeah, I would personally go for more the second one in terms of being far more appealing and less distracting on the eyes than the first one, but I enjoy that kind of silver lining like the first one... so I'm with ya on that as well.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nuke » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:33 am

K, then i'm going with the first one till told otherwise

Jolteon
Front(Better face)

front_full color[2] redo.png

Back

back_full color.png

Horny

horny_full[1].png