Pussymon: Episode 17 (and all previous episodes)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Pussymon: Episode 17 (and all previous episodes)

Postby SP3KTR3 » Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:12 pm

HI, I'm here to share my current project, have many things i'm still want to include/enhance with time.
I'm still improving my english too, so must have some language errors in the game and in this post, I'll fixing it in the next updates. I'm open for suggestions, ideas and if you want you can support me in Patreon too.

V.2.8 - Episode 17
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 17.swf [ 699.64 KiB | Viewed 5716 times ]

What's up guys, here's the Pussymon Episode 17, I think that now this is the biggest update I made so far, there's lots of new things, animations, story and more. How is focused in the Myth of Hydragodon this episode is also a Special one. In this update instead of hunt you will need to tame the Pussymon by defeating they in some new mini-games (I made the games easy for now, let me know it's too easy so I can make them hard in the full version) also I'm bringing 7 new Pussymon with 3 scenes to each one, 5 possible ends (two of them reveal 2 upcoming Master Forms), and in this update there's also something that many people was asking and waiting for, the battle of Lizardish and Lepllanny (In the Pussymon way, of course).

New Additions:
- 07 New Pussymon and a new character (DARA)
- 23 new animations (Among variations, story scenes and interactions)
- New System of choices
- 5 possible ends (2 of them revealing 2 upcoming Master Forms)
- The Waited "Battle" between Lizardish and Lepllanny.
- Bigger story with new revelations.

-----
08/2016
Here's Pussymon Episode 16, in this one we have 8 new Pussymon (9 counting the new character), 10 new animations, new quest log, side quest and more.

New Additions:
- 08 new areas.
- 08 new Pussymon.
- 10 new animations.
- 6 skills.
- New quest log.
- New side quest.
- New Storyline.
- New interactions .
- New mechanics.
- New items.
- New area designs.
- Changes in interface and some menus.
Side Quest:The side quest will start automatically after some days in game (more precisely if you sleep instead of faint in battle), follow the tips in the quest log to know what to do next.Thanks for everyone who's supporting me in this big project.

-----
07/2016
Here's Pussymon: Episode 15, in this one I'm bringing 8 new Pussymon, a new easter egg, new mechanichs and some new options in game.

New additions:
- 12 Areas (05 Pussymon Hunter Society areas and 7 hunt areas).
- 08 new Pussymon (10 avaiable to catch).
- 09 new animations (1 easter egg).
- A new easter egg with two options.
- New Sleep/Rest option in the bag (You can now recover energy in any map).
- More Shops and Work Places avaiable.

-----
06/2016
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this month I'm bringing a very big update, probably the biggest update till now, there's lots of new stuff like items, mechanichs and options. I'm putting the details below. Thanks for everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's more to come next month.
Special Thanks to my +200 Patrons, my + 1700 fans on newgrounds and my other fans and friends, also thanks blah007, Guy Fawkes Guy and ruuse542 for the text review.
With this episode, there's now 66 original Pussymon, there's much more to come and I also intend to bring some new interactions/scenes with Pussymon already released, so let me know what's your favorite Pussymon till now.

New additions:
- Reworked original elemental chart with 9 elements (check it in the bag for more details.)
- New Level system: You can now train, catch and face Pussymon from different levels, (3 levels for now).
- Rank System: Besides the level, the rank also influences the strenght of each Pussymon (3 ranks for now).
- Name System: You can now give names for your Pussymon.
- New Hunt System: You can find the same Pussymon specie with alternate levels and in alternate areas.
- Bag reworked: New interface and more info for each Pussymon.
- New Battle interface and scenario.
- Changes in the battle system to let the game more challenger.
- New Potions: Now you can use 3 different potions in and out of battle.
- New save option in the bag: You can now save the game in any map.
- Back to base: New skill that teleports you back to your base (avaiable at level 2).
- 10 new areas
- 10 new Pussymon
- 11 new animations (1 easter egg)
- A new easter egg (After find it you can see it again how many times you want)
- New Items
- New Skills
- New story.

-----
05/2016
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this episode is a bit more focused in the Brutemon Invasion. The events in this update gonna have a significant importance in the story of future episodes. This month I've also worked a lot in the main archives and scripts of Pussymon Project, specially in the story and the elemental chart, I'm making some changes and adding some properties into the main chart, so, I've removed the elemental strenght/weakness for now , but I intend to conclude the elemental chart and bring the elemental properties back in the next episode. Thanks for everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's more to come next month.

New additions:
- New storyline.
- 8 new Pussymon.
- 1 New Boss.
- 8 New Animations.
- 8 New Areas.
- New quests.
- And another things.

-----
04/2016
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this one is focused into some new water Pussymon, also this month I'm bringing a new "Party" character to the story and new mechanics. This episode have two easter eggs (one of them unlocked by a side quest), After unlock the easter egg you can see them how many times you want. Thanks for everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's more to come next month.

New additions:
- New storyline.
- 8 new Pussymon.
- 1 New main Story character.
- 10 New Animations (2 easter eggs).
- 7 New Areas.
- 2 New easter eggs (side story)
- New mechanics (In this episode you can save and work in any map)
- Changes in the interface.
- New quests.
- And another things.

-----
03/2016
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this month I bring something a bit different than the usual, this is a Special episode to show you how the training/taming is gonna work in the final version, many people have asked me if each Pussymon is gonna have more sex scenes so I decide to give you a preview of how it's gonna be (in final version I intend to make most of Pussymon has at least 3 sex interactions), of course, many stuff will be added and enhanced so take this as a mini-game preview of what you will be able to do with all the Pussymon in the final version. By itself, this episode is very short (I don't even need to add a save option in this one), but this is a big new step for the final version of Pussymon Project.
I already start to work in Episode 12, next month I'm gonna back to do the episodes as the previous ones, so I will bring more new Pussymon, easter eggs, characters and story. Keep an eye on next updates.

New additions:
- New Pussymon (2 forms).
- 5 new animations (2 variations of each).
- Interface changes.
- New training/taming system.

-----
02/2016
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this month we celebrate 1 year of Pussymon, so here's the biggest version I upload till now. In order to be able to finish it in time and also to make this specific episode more "free hunt" this episode has no battles, instead of it I used the time to bring some stuff you guys are asking me for some time, In this update you will be able to catch all the original Pussymon from the previous episodes, I'm bringing sounds, musics, a cum version of each animation and a much bigger story with more info about the Pussymon Hunter Society and other things.
I'm already working in the next update, next month the game will be focused in the training/taming of a specific all new Pussymon, I intend to have more info soon, but I can already tell you that this gonna be a big new step for the Pussymon Project.

New additions:
- Bigger and new storyline
- 37 Pussymon.
- 37 Animated Sexcards (cleam/cum version).
- 14 New Areas.
- Original Musics and Sounds.
- And another things.

-----
01/2016
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this month I'm bringing a bigger variation of body shapes/sizes, a new kinda of Pussymon (Dayxie) who can have 2 different evolutions according to the day time, some more new elemental properties and also a introduction to the Pussymon Hunter Society. This month I also used some time working in the next episode (Episode 10), when we gonna celebrate 1 year of Pussymon. Special Thanks to my +200 Patrons, my + 1000 fans on newgrounds and my other fans and friends, also thanks Guy Fawkes Guy, Nerts and ruuse542 for the text review.

New additions:
- New storyline
- 9 new Pussymons
- 9 New Animated Sexcards.
- 9 New Areas.
- 1 New animated easter egg.
- New elemental properties in battle system.
- New quests.
- And another things.
-----
12/2015
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this one is Xmas Special and another big update with lots of new stuff, pussymon and storyline. In this episode I introduce elemental properties in the battle system, now each Pussymon will be strong or weak against other Pussymon, Crudes or other enemies, also in this episode there is Two easter eggs in a side story, after unlock the first one you will be able to unlock the second, I let the easter egg quest in loop so you can remake the steps if you want to see them again. Thanks for everyone who's supporting me in this big project, there's more to come next month. Merry Xmas and a happy new year!
Special Thanks to my +190 Patrons, my + 1000 fans on newgrounds and my other fans and friends, also thanks Guy Fawkes Guy, Nerts and ruuse542 for the text review.

New additions:
- New storyline
- 10 new Pussymons
- 10 New Animated Sexcards.
- 9 New Areas.
- 2 New animated easter eggs (side story)
- Elemental properties in battle system.
- New quests.
- And another things.
-----
11/2015
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this month was really rushed to me in my job and classes, anyways I have created some new things like a elemental chart and other things, but I choose to let it for the next episode to celebrate Christmas and New Year with more new stuff, also this month I get some help in the texts, thanks a lot Guy Fawkes Guy, Nerts and ruuse542 for the text review.

New additions:
- New storyline
- 7 New Pussymons
- 7 New Animated Sexcards.
- 10 New Areas.
- More balanced Battle system.
- New quests.
- And another things.
-----
10/2015
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this is the biggest update I made till now, there's many new things, lots of new mechanics, new items, quests, story and much more. To celebrate the halloween I choose create original Pussymons to fit better in the main story, also I'm thinking a lot about it and original characters will make the story flow much better, I have lots of original characters already sketched, many of them based in famous characters and many others completly original, to make the game keep growing I'm thinking about pick this path, so everything will fit better in the Pussymon world. Also I already started to work into a elemental chart that I want to introduce in the next episode.

New additions:
- Much bigger story.
- 13 New Pussymons (10 Catchable/1 Master Form/2 Npcs).
- 11 New Animated Sexcards.
- 10 achievements
- 4 skills
- 2 Main NPC's.
- 3 Ends (the Original, the Bad and a alternative easter egg)
- 10 Areas.
- More balanced Battle system.
- New items.
- New iterface.
- New quests.
- And another things.

About the grammar:
My english Is bad (not my native language), I created a bigger storyline in this Episode to make the game better and I know this have many grammar errors, but I can't fix it for now. This will be fixed till the final version, I intend to take some english classes or get some text reviewers in a near future.
Thanks for understand.
-----
09/2015
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, in this episode I remade some sexcards and create the two first legendary Pussymons. This month was really rushed for me (with my job and another things) and I'm still working in the F.A.Q and in some info with more details about the final versions, both will be released till the end of this month.
I want to put more time in my projects, but how I study and work, sometimes is hard to find time to create more stuff (I have a lot of things that I still want to create for Pussymon Project), so, If you like my work and want to help me create stuff more often, you can support me on my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sp3ktr3
This way I will be able to put more time from my job into my projects, also in Patreon you can follow the feed and find exclusive patreon content like cheats and other things.
I'm already working in the next episode and I will create many new things for this new version, keep an eye on next updates.

New additions:
- 10 Pussymons (2 rares).
- 8 new Animated Sexcards.
- 6 areas.
- Changes in some mechanichs.
- And another things.
-----
08/2015
What's up. Here's the Pussymon monthly update, in this version I remade part of the interface: now you are able to see your items, your skills and how you can get them, I also done some changes in the system, now the wild Pussymons have more chance to attack you than in previous versions (to make the game a little harder). In this version I changed the way that you unlock new areas, now instead of need to talk with some NPC you just need to unlock the skills and use them in the map. I'm already working in the next update, next month I intend to bring to you a version/episode with some examples about what I still want to add in the game till the final version, I will also make a FAQ to tell you more about the future updates of Pussymon.

New additions:
- 10 Pussymons.
- 10 new Animated Sexcards.
- 6 areas.
- New mechanics.
- And another things.
-----
07/2015
Here's the Pussymon monthly update, in this version I remade and animate some sexcards from previous versions, I also done some changes in the system, now instead of 1, you earn 3 level points using Pussymons in battles, so you can choose if you will raise their level by "care" or by "battle". This month I also took some time to organize myself and my plans to the future updates of the Pussymon project, so I already can tell you that in the next update, new things will be introduced, enhanced and will also have more Pussymons avaiable.

New additions:
- 8 Pussymons / Animated Sexcards.
- 1 new animated easter egg.
- Changes in the level up by battle.
- And another things.
-----
06/2015
Here's the Pussymon monthly update, as so many people are asking for animated sexcards, this and the upcoming versions/episodes will be animated. I'm still deciding what I'm gonna bring next month, maybe I make the episode 03 or maybe I can create more animations and release something like a animated gallery monthly, till I have a bunch of Pussymons done to the next episodes. Keep an eye on upcoming news.

New additions:
- This month I prioritized the creation of animations.
- 8 new Pussymons / Animated Sexcards.
- 1 animated easter egg.
-----
05/2015
Here's the Pussymon monthly update, this time I decide to divide the project in episodes (while the game is unfinished), so you guys don't need to remake all steps of the previous version to see what's new. The previous version will be the prologue and for every update I will release a new episode. I already start to work on Episode 02, If you find bugs/errors just report and I will fix it in the next update. When I have all elements done, I'll release a full version. I'm open for sugestions for the next updates, like Pussymon themes/types and another things.

New additions:
- This month I put more time in the new battle system, I create something original to fix with my future plans to the game and I will improving the mechanics in the next updates.
- 8 new Pussymons / Sexcards (Dragon Theme)
- Evolution System
- Candy for level Up
-----
V.2.7 - Episode 16 (08/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon_16.swf [ 1.48 MiB | Viewed 5935 times ]

V.2.5 - Episode 15 (07/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon_15.swf [ 1.65 MiB | Viewed 6237 times ]

V.2.4 - Episode 14 (06/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 14.swf [ 1.56 MiB | Viewed 6675 times ]

V.2.4 - Episode 13 (05/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 13.swf [ 1.23 MiB | Viewed 7041 times ]

V.2.3 - Episode 12 (04/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 12.swf [ 1.5 MiB | Viewed 7244 times ]

V.2.2 - Episode 11 (03/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon Episode 11.swf [ 283.4 KiB | Viewed 7488 times ]

V.2.1 - Episode 10 (02/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 2.1.swf [ 4.28 MiB | Viewed 7856 times ]

V.2.0 - Episode 09 (01/2016)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 2.0.swf [ 756.8 KiB | Viewed 8152 times ]

V.1.9 - Episode 08 (12/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon Episode 08.swf [ 762.03 KiB | Viewed 8601 times ]

V.1.8 - Episode 07 (11/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 1.8.swf [ 769.97 KiB | Viewed 8816 times ]

V.1.7 - Episode 06 (10/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 6 [V.1.7].swf [ 942.9 KiB | Viewed 9376 times ]

V.1.6 - Episode 05 (09/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon EP 05.swf [ 495.02 KiB | Viewed 9829 times ]

V.1.5 - Episode 04 (08/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 04.swf [ 555.29 KiB | Viewed 10115 times ]

V.1.4 - Episode 03 (07/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon Episode 03 (V.1.4).swf [ 500.05 KiB | Viewed 10506 times ]

V.1.3 - Episode 02 (06/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon EP02.swf [ 597.49 KiB | Viewed 11286 times ]

V.1.2 - Episode 01 (05/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

01 Pussymon EP1.swf [ 392.62 KiB | Viewed 11650 times ]

V.1.1 - Prologue (04/2015)
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Pussymon 1.1.swf [ 712.03 KiB | Viewed 15445 times ]

Last edited by SP3KTR3 on Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 23 times in total.
SP3KTR3

Re: Porkyman 1.1

Postby napala » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:26 am

I've played this and these are my observations:

-Getting a mon to level 100, then closing and opening the bag, or switching to another 'mon and then go back to the original, will automatically unlock the scene.
-A small icon representing each pussymon instead of a pokeball would be useful.
-At this point, it doesn't feel like a game, but a glorified gallery, as you have to grind for money, buying pussyballs, swing your mouse around until you find what you are looking for, test your luck, repeat. It's slightly annoying.

Oh, and I found 2 Easter Eggs. Are there any more?

Anyways, you are doing a nice work. Keep it up.
napala

Re: Pussymon 1.1

Postby Biles » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 am

This game has potential to grow IMO. One could add more details and such. What I would like to see are improvement to the character designs. As an artist, I recommend drawing in vector format instead of using brush paint so that it can help boots game performance in the long run.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby loshi1505 » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:35 am

yeah... I'd say the game needs more stuff to do in it (sexually speaking) otherwise it's kind of grind to veiw gallery. >_>
not to say a gallery is bad.... just not enough reward? :?

other than that might I suggest lowering the stamina usage for doing things so it's a tad less grinding. >_<

good game thus far though, keep it up! :mrgreen:
loshi1505

Postby napala » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:26 pm

I would also suggest a way of increasing your max stamina, and some sort of skill progress that progressively lowers the required stamina to do something.
napala

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:44 pm

At the moment it's just a long (? took me about 30 minutes) process of repeatedly clicking the same buttons over and over and over again.

To be honest, I read the manual after playing and only so I learned about the pussymon only being possible to catch at certain times. I didn't see that in the game. Mostly because you can only encounter 5 a day. If you have no mean to change the time, there is no real point in the existence of such a system. It just decreases your chances to encounter the pussymon you're looking for.

Also you don't get any feeling of achievement, mostly because there is no challange at all. Just swinging your mouse hoping you encounter the pussymon you're looking for by chance or you repeatedly click the same buttons. Especially the button clicking is weird, since it doesn't contribute to the game. It's just so you don't have everything from the start. Maybe you should consider making working a kind of minigame or something that you actually have to work at, so it is an achievement if you can buy new pussyballs. Same goes for levelling. You need to click 34 times to reach lvl 100 and that's it.
Almost the same goes for catching pussymon. They don't do anything. You need luck to encounter the right one and then you need luck once again to catch it. Are you familiar with "Monster Hunter"? There, you have to memorize all movement and attack patterns to be able to defeat a monster. It's not based on ingame levelling but on skill. If you're not using your own pussymon in combat, you could at least make catching them kind of a puzzle; You need to pull of the right actions at the right time to trick them and be able to catch them. This could make it much more interesting.

Also you might consider to make use of pussymon in your possesion; If not in combat then maybe like a kind of equipment? Like: a grass type pussymon attracts bug types and raises the chance tt encounter one.

I hope my feedback is helping you. This game has a lot of potential, it might be difficult to polish it out though.
Keep up the work.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby Terrantor!!! » Sat May 09, 2015 8:44 am

Bout time someone decided to post a new point'n'click. This is a great concept. Probably need an artist to draw the pussymon. It'd be cool if you can match the style they use in the show, not only is it easy to animate, it should be easy to draw. Moving between areas can be a bit of a chore, too. Use Breeding Season's model, they have hotkeys tied to navigation and a central hub where everything can be accessed with a click.
Terrantor!!!

Postby SP3KTR3 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:36 am

Thanks for the suggestions, I will consider them all. In fact this is a "small preview" compared with what I have in mind, in addition to new Pussymons I intend to include and improve a lot of things. Currently I'm giving priority to the game itself, soon I will upload the new version I created this month, where I made a original battle system to fit in my future plans. Keep an eye on next updates.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 01 (V.1.2) [Update 05/15]

Postby SP3KTR3 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:48 am

New Pussymon version released (V.1.2), working now on Pussymon episode 02 (V.1.3).
SP3KTR3

Postby KaijuImp » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:29 pm

Very neat :) how long have you been working on this? Did you do the art as well?
KaijuImp

Postby SP3KTR3 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:03 am

KaijuImp Wrote:Very neat :) how long have you been working on this? Did you do the art as well?

Thanks man, Yes, I do the art, the programming, the story and everything else. The project itself I planned for some time, I can't remember since when, but every month I create a new version (since the beta), improving some things from the previous version and including new things. I'm already working in the episode 02 (v.1.3), till the end of the month I will upload the new update here.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 02 (V.1.3) [Update 06/15]

Postby SP3KTR3 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:35 pm

Pussymon: Episode 2 released (now with animated sexcards). If you find any bug/error just report and I'll fix in the next update, more info about the new additions in the first post.
SP3KTR3

Re: Pussymon: Episode 02 (V.1.3) [Update 06/15] *Now animate

Postby Gmasterer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:02 pm

love the game but maybe you can add a way to see how many pokeballs and potions you have outside of battle?
Gmasterer

Postby mr_johnson » Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:42 pm

I'd love to be able to see pokemons (ou pussymons however you call em :p ) from previous episodes when you end an episode.
If I'm being unclear : completing episode 3 would give option to see gallery with all pokemons from prologue, episode 1, episode 2, and episode 3; and so on after each new episode.
So to avoid "recreating" the gallery at every episode, I guess you could already place dark "spots" for the future pokemons you think you'll add (if you already know how many you'll make); or make a page of gallery per episode.

And in that case, animating the sexcards of all previous episodes. Otherwise I think it would be a bit inconsistent...

Anyway, I kinda enjoyed the gameplay in ep 1 and 2, but its too repetitive IMO. Things use too much energy, and the time and energy/day system doesn't really add anything, it just forces to click on a "sleep" button, but it doesn't give anything to the gameplay. "Caring" about a pokemon up to level 100 is kinda obnoxious....
mr_johnson

Postby SP3KTR3 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:03 am

Gmasterer Wrote:love the game but maybe you can add a way to see how many pokeballs and potions you have outside of battle?

Thanks, yes I intend to do this soon, I want to remake the bag interface to put this and some another things.

mr_johnson Wrote:I'd love to be able to see pokemons (ou pussymons however you call em :p ) from previous episodes when you end an episode.
If I'm being unclear : completing episode 3 would give option to see gallery with all pokemons from prologue, episode 1, episode 2, and episode 3; and so on after each new episode.
So to avoid "recreating" the gallery at every episode, I guess you could already place dark "spots" for the future pokemons you think you'll add (if you already know how many you'll make); or make a page of gallery per episode.

And in that case, animating the sexcards of all previous episodes. Otherwise I think it would be a bit inconsistent...

Anyway, I kinda enjoyed the gameplay in ep 1 and 2, but its too repetitive IMO. Things use too much energy, and the time and energy/day system doesn't really add anything, it just forces to click on a "sleep" button, but it doesn't give anything to the gameplay. "Caring" about a pokemon up to level 100 is kinda obnoxious....

Thanks, when I have all the elements done I will join all episodes in one full version, I also intend to improve the systems and include more new things till the final version.

-----
One more thing, looks like I can't answer PM's here yet (new account), so if you want to contact me, you can use this topic or:
Newgrounds: http://sp3ktr3-x.newgrounds.com/
Patreon:
Tumblr: http://sp3ktr3-x.tumblr.com/

[MOD EDIT]
SP3KTR3

Postby haaiku » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:07 am

I'm actually enjoying this game series, very much so! I'm excited for the next episode. If I can ask a question, how far do you plan on this going? Will you do all of the original 150 Pokemon? Or will you eventually end up with the some 900+ there are today? (Okay, maybe that's 3 questions :D)

I'm wondering if anyone else is doing speed runs like I am :D

Beta at 120 days,
Ep.1 at 43 days, and
Ep.2 at 34 days.

These are with every Pokemon, at level 100, and with all sex cards and Easter eggs unlocked.
haaiku
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:42 pm

haaiku Wrote:Or will you eventually end up with the some 900+ there are today?

There are technically 721 Pokemon out as of this generation, with officially 720 since the last one isn't announced as of yet, and considering how things are going... 900+ is more than likely once we see what's going to come for Gen VII
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby mando » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I'm a huge fan of this game too.
Just an easy clicking game with some solid animations. Good to just sit back and enjoy.

One thing, the character level doesn't really seem to do much. I rarely go up in level because you don't really ever defeat pokemon cause its easy to get them to 10 consistantly. And I don't need the higher level abilities cause the stronger pokemon are good enough.

So yea, keep it up.
mando

Postby Ninpo » Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:26 pm

Loving it! Your art is very appealing
Ninpo

Postby SP3KTR3 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:59 pm

haaiku Wrote:I'm actually enjoying this game series, very much so! I'm excited for the next episode. If I can ask a question, how far do you plan on this going? Will you do all of the original 150 Pokemon? Or will you eventually end up with the some 900+ there are today? (Okay, maybe that's 3 questions :D)

VintageBass Wrote:There are technically 721 Pokemon out as of this generation, with officially 720 since the last one isn't announced as of yet, and considering how things are going... 900+ is more than likely once we see what's going to come for Gen VII

Thanks, I still don't know how many Pussymons I will make till the final version, but how I intend to create something really big for the full version I can already tell you that will have more than 150.

mando Wrote:I'm a huge fan of this game too.
Just an easy clicking game with some solid animations. Good to just sit back and enjoy.
One thing, the character level doesn't really seem to do much. I rarely go up in level because you don't really ever defeat pokemon cause its easy to get them to 10 consistantly. And I don't need the higher level abilities cause the stronger pokemon are good enough.
So yea, keep it up.

Thanks, I'm already creating some systems for my future plans, till the final version, the character level will be required for some quests.

Ninpo Wrote:Loving it! Your art is very appealing

Thanks a lot man.
SP3KTR3

Next

Return to Flash Projects