Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.6 (Jul 26/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:32 am

Update 2.4.6 (27th July 2014) - IN PROGRESS
- NEW: Gourmet Guy scene 1. You need to talk to him in his house in the Shyguy Village level (more info about how to get there in the 2.4.5 changelog).
- Glitch Fix: Poochy scenes not increasing her 'laid' number (puddle of cum icon).
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.6 (Jul 27/15)

Postby BinaryHedgehog » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:42 pm

Can't find the option to change pubes!
Pervy, perv, perv!
BinaryHedgehog

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:36 am

BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Can't find the option to change pubes!

pussy hair.jpg
pussy hair.jpg (79.49 KiB) Viewed 2380 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:25 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
BinaryHedgehog Wrote:Can't find the option to change pubes!

pussy hair.jpg

That's a great feature by the way. Maybe we can add a "Clean Shaven" option to it in the future.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:28 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That's a great feature by the way. Maybe we can add a "Clean Shaven" option to it in the future.

Sure, I'll do it, as I am working in the code right now.
Also, I'll put a info text there about the fact the hair ONLY WORKS with Peach/Fire Peach/Tanned/Peach PS, because Rosalina, Daisy and Krystal dont have a way to set it (its a bit complex to do it).

I am making Chuck scene 5 ('Cherry Ball'), I hope people like it. Chucks dont have a vaginal scene yet. I'll use the idea from someone that suggested here, almost a hundred pages ago.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:30 pm, edited 31 times in total.
ReconLegend

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.6 (Jul 30/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:21 am

ADDED CHUCK SCENE 5!

ReconLegend Wrote:A: Bug 1: After Princess Peach Lost the Fire Powerup a Stark Naked Mushroom took away the Powerup...And walking like she was hilding up her Dress

FIXED but not tested thoroughly

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 2: Princess Peach's Nipples are Facing the wrong way when "masturbating in the pipes" (backside view)

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 3: There's a Problem when Princess Peach is with Aunt Zess T (her leg kind of 'transforms/disappears after dropping the bowl)

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 4: When Princess Peach is "with Toad: GRAB THE COIN" scene, the Text Balloon is Way over to the Left.

FIXED but not tested thoroughly

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 5: Princess Peach's Eyes are open when she sleeps.

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Her eye opens for 1 second ( When Princess Peach is Sleeping at the Beginning of the game)

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Shoes No Longer Flash Red But Arm Still Flashes Red (in closet scene)

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:After you go through the Second Elevator a Xnaut will Show up I Choose Option 4 went through the Scenes and everything is fine but then i go to the end of the hallway and the Xnaut at the End Makes the Game Freeze and then Crashes displaying a warning.

To be Checked and Fixed later

I also made her body face 'more to the right' in the MIPS (the rabbit) scene, I hope its better now ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:01 pm

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 3:21 pm, edited 24 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby tripflip » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:15 pm

The new shyguy stuff is great :) I noticed, however, that the shyguy text is reversed in most of the scenes with them (this is with a new game).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Shyguy Text Reversed.png
Shyguy Text Reversed.png (110.24 KiB) Viewed 2272 times
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:02 am

tripflip Wrote:The new shyguy stuff is great :) I noticed, however, that the shyguy text is reversed in most of the scenes with them (this is with a new game).

Hopefully its FIXED now ;) Thanks for the reports!

ReconLegend Wrote:A: Bug 1: Princess Peach Invites Toads to eat the pizza (and YOU) But it says Not enough Toad Creatures wanting to eat. Even though there are Plenty of Toads wanting to eat.

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 2: When Princess Peach goes to the Toad Doc to Cure her Butthole The Butthole and Pussy are missing.

FIXED but not tested fully

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 3:The Water in Toadette's Room is Clipping over the Bucket.

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 4:When in the Outfit Room Princess Peach's Hair is Flashing.

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Keep up the Great Work Ivan-Aedler.

I'll try ;) Thanks!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tacomancer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:24 pm

minor thig, annoyed me from day 1 xD ( the mirror where the human/cleaner is, has a duck. but there no duck in the water... ((add a duck or remove the duck from the mirror :P))
Tacomancer

Postby Tacomancer » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:15 pm

--Bugs--

1-

missing font.
2-

serveral backgrounds
3-

missing font
4-

Unkillable target (fireballs) (tryed again with my external player, same thing)
5-

unable to kill or interactive with. (game breaking unable to progress) (tryed again with my external player, same thing)
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Tacomancer Wrote:minor thig, annoyed me from day 1 xD ( the mirror where the human/cleaner is, has a duck. but there no duck in the water... ((add a duck or remove the duck from the mirror :P))

FIXED! But beware, there is a duck in her bathroom area AND in the mirror, but one was in the border and the other was on the water.

Tacomancer Wrote:missing font

FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:serveral backgrounds

ON PURPOSE!
- Added 'changeable environments' in Peach's castle. It could be night, day, or cloudy.

Tacomancer Wrote:Unkillable target (fireballs) (tryed again with my external player, same thing)

ON PURPOSE! Boos are not supposed to get hit!

Tacomancer Wrote:unable to kill or interactive with. (game breaking unable to progress) (tryed again with my external player, same thing)

CANT REPRODUCE. Here, the princess can interact with him normally (stomping him or getting fucked). Perhaps you went to the menu, or the panic screen before? I need more information and a screenshot with the DEBUG text on it (PAGE DOWN key). Thanks!

here it works - please use PAGE DOWN to show debug screen.jpg
here it works - please use PAGE DOWN to show debug screen.jpg (43.66 KiB) Viewed 2206 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby lurkingking » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:21 am

Since you have a Gourmet Guy as well as that big table in the castle, have you considered Nyotaimori scenes?
lurkingking
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:36 am

not boo, birdo. she always walks in place...shooting balls

this is on the new one(whereu fix the font)

Birdo, cant kill, might be the same reason as the frist boss, she does walk fine till i hit her with my fireball... might try interacting with her without shooting..(she works if i dont shoot her) (( too many that drop orbs that are unkillable to get virgin ending (that's depressing :P)

boss is still buged, thou i can now provid more infomation
shooting him is what is buged. you can interact with him if u dont shoot. jump killing on him works as well(so least i can progress with my virgin ways :P)

thing guys buged as well. (also if i shoot first it bugs out. fine if i don't shoot.) seems to be a major big with the shooting.

((tldr))
can interact unless u shoot them.
Shooting is bugged, on frist boss, untested on others.
Shooting is bugged "chomper"
Shooting is bugged "birdo"
Tacomancer

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:08 pm

lurkingking Wrote:Since you have a Gourmet Guy as well as that big table in the castle, have you considered Nyotaimori scenes?

Nyo-what? (googling it.....hmmmmmmm...)
You say putting food along her body for him to eat in the table? Yes, I like the idea, I'll put in my TODO list in the case I work with more Gourmet scenes!

Tacomancer Wrote:not boo, birdo. she always walks in place...shooting balls. Birdo, cant kill, might be the same reason as the frist boss, she does walk fine till i hit her with my fireball... might try interacting with her without shooting..(she works if i dont shoot her) (( too many that drop orbs that are unkillable to get virgin ending (that's depressing :P)

Birdo should receive tail and other attacks and then get knocked out. But Peach cant stomp her (by jumping on her). She will be taken instead (sex scene). Thats how she is in SMB2.

EDIT: HOPEFULLY FIXED now!

Tacomancer Wrote:boss is still buged, thou i can now provid more infomation. shooting him is what is buged. you can interact with him if u dont shoot. jump killing on him works as well(so least i can progress with my virgin ways :P)

Now we're talking! Bug with fireball code.
EDIT: HOPEFULLY FIXED now!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:08 pm

And Birdo's boob still looks outta place.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:08 am

Biles Wrote:And Birdo's boob still looks outta place.

Please inform me where and how it should be. I cant just check everything when I need to do other things :/ I would like to always do diligences to the entire game, but this takes time for me alone.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:04 pm

This attachment that Tacomancer posted. The boob towards Peach is too low compared to the other one.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby jabalgd » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:32 am

The bug with bosses and Birdo isn't only with fireballs. Birdo also becomes unkillable when hit with vegetables as well as star power.
jabalgd
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects