Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Aug 27/15)

Postby Myuu » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Have you seen the two Gourmet scenes?

Indubitably!

You're nothing if not creative, Ivan! Don't ask me for ideas or else I'll have to force you to apply my Big-Cock-Tax return early!

I'm in a mood for creativity, so send something my way ;) ;P
Myuu

Postby ReconLegend » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:36 pm

Removed
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 2:47 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:40 am

iampapersheep Wrote:Thank you for your kindness.i will keep try on myself. I like your game, i hope that you can add Palutena as a new character too!

I appreciate it ;) You say Pauline? Well, its expected to add Mona first, according to the latest voting poll.

Myuu Wrote:Indubitably! You're nothing if not creative, Ivan! Don't ask me for ideas or else I'll have to force you to apply my Big-Cock-Tax return early!

We need creativity to unleash more creativity :? :lol:
Well, its better to talk about...Pussies ;) Its one of the main gems that stimulates me to continue coding ;)

Myuu Wrote:I'm in a mood for creativity, so send something my way ;) ;P

Things that we could explore more in the game are related to plot/adventure dialogues with scenes we can REUSE, like 'Toad fucking Peach's butt in backside view' when Peach talks to the Blacksmith toad in Toad's forest. There are two toads inside. According to a question Peach can make (see that we can be simple here, no need to have many layers of dialogues), one of the toads could grab Peach's hands while the other runs outside, then fucks her from behind.

Its great to have many of those scenes throughout the entire game, provided we can reuse scenes (I already have 'toad running pose' and 'toad fucking her butt' scene. So I'll have far less work that way, yielding more features in less time. A thing I would want to do too is to have one of those 'pink clickable buttons' appear in certain grassy areas/garden, making Peach lay down (to take some sunbath or just to enjoy the grass and play with closely flowers), so we could make her sniff the flowers, masturbate while sniffing, masturbate using the flowers, etc. Those could give her some scorepoints.

ReconLegend Wrote:Hey Ivan i found a Bug with the New 2.47....When i choose Option 1 the Text box just appeared again and wouldn't go away i pressed 1 atleast 5 times.

EDIT: FIXED IT!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:48 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
iampapersheep Wrote:Thank you for your kindness.i will keep try on myself. I like your game, i hope that you can add Palutena as a new character too!

I appreciate it ;) You say Pauline? Well, its expected to add Mona first, according to the latest voting poll.

I was thinking Pauline as well, but I don't know... how would Palutena fit in this world? She's a goddess!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Tacomancer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 am

Any info on this Hard Mode, like is there any rewards in it, or whats diffrent
Tacomancer

Postby Myuu » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 am

Tacomancer Wrote:Any info on this Hard Mode, like is there any rewards in it, or whats diffrent

The enemies are harder, Tacomancer.

>v>

>v>

>v>
Myuu

Postby iampapersheep » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 am

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

I was thinking Pauline as well, but I don't know... how would Palutena fit in this world? She's a goddess!

Erm, i get it. I mean that can Palutena join the next voting poll after Mona and Pauline?

Palutena is a character in super smash bros.

iampapersheep
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:13 pm

iampapersheep Wrote:Palutena is a character in super smash bros.

Actually she is originally from the Kid Icarus series, where she was originally the damsel in the distress that you had to save in the first game before gaining her own thing later on and serves as as the mentor to Pit... who happens to also be a goddess.

Two separate worlds that don't fit together. At least with the Wario games, those characters could be tie to Mario since Wario was from that universe, just serving as an extension. Same goes for Donkey Kong and (a far more bigger stretch) a couple of the Rareware games, but it's mostly going to focus on Mario than any other series. So I doubt that Palutena will show up.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:31 pm

I am creating a new feature but I will only tell about it when I upload it.

iampapersheep Wrote:Erm, i get it. I mean that can Palutena join the next voting poll after Mona and Pauline?

Sorry, but too many characters already :/ She's cute, but if I ever plan adding more characters is when this game is completed. Thats because I want to 'keep MIM PUT open' for addons myself. The game will be in a kind of 'Hyatus with surprises' state.

VintageBass Wrote:Actually she is originally from the Kid Icarus series, where she was originally the damsel in the distress that you had to save in the first game before gaining her own thing later on and serves as as the mentor to Pit... who happens to also be a goddess. Two separate worlds that don't fit together. At least with the Wario games, those characters could be tie to Mario since Wario was from that universe, just serving as an extension. Same goes for Donkey Kong and (a far more bigger stretch) a couple of the Rareware games, but it's mostly going to focus on Mario than any other series. So I doubt that Palutena will show up.

Thats it. Well, I may create another game that reuses that engine, like Alice Wonderland and Jasmine (Alladin). Its a dream to have much more freedom to walk around with females, with dozens of levels and scenes. Making them NON LINEAR (like a RPG) make us able to revisit areas again and again : ) I am Akabur's fan myself (although I dont like the 'grindfest' in his games and I feel there is lack of hentai images).

And, of course, I plan releasing the 'engine' (with all AS files) for people to reuse in their games. It will be a kind of prototype (just one level) with a given creature model (with some scenes) so people can continue from there. This prototype should be in AS3, and the basic princess model should be updated before releasing this demo. There is no end-date to have this prototype released (perhaps 2017?)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby JJPG » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:56 pm

Myuu Wrote:
Tacomancer Wrote:Any info on this Hard Mode, like is there any rewards in it, or whats diffrent

>v>

>v>

>v>

harder? the only change i see is when peach is horny more enemies appear more than usual
JJPG

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:11 am

JJPG Wrote:harder? the only change i see is when peach is horny more enemies appear more than usual

Things that are harder:
=> most monsters move twice as fast
=> Almost no invulnerability: The princess is taken (sex scene) over and over, if enemies are too near her.
=> monsters hurt her easier, like pokey spikes.
=> random monsters appear instead of the same ones all the time
=> monsters stay "interested" in peach longer (chasing her with the "!" above their heads)

I still need some brainstorming to do those:
[ ] The princess will lose a life if she has an orgasm (max horny bar)
[ ] Monsters and hazards will touch her a bit farther away (Peach doesnt have to be so near/traversing them)
[ ] Enemies need two times to be killed, like goombas.
[ ] She will be dizzy in all of Boo scenes.
[ ] MORE IDEAS
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:57 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
JJPG Wrote:harder? the only change i see is when peach is horny more enemies appear more than usual

Things that are harder:
=> Almost no invulnerability: The princess is taken (sex scene) over and over, if enemies are too near her.
=> monsters stay "interested" in peach longer (chasing her with the "!" above their heads)

[ ] Monsters and hazards will touch her a bit farther away (Peach doesnt have to be so near/traversing them)
[ ] MORE IDEAS

Not sure about those first three ideas. They seem like unfair ideas. Maybe making them as cheat codes/hard mode features. Not in the main game. And Maybe make Hard Mode unlock after completing the Normal Mode first. Then an Easy Mode after completing the Hard Mode.
MPLDAM9919

Postby archie333 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Hello, Ivan. Thanks a lot for the game.
So far I've encountered only two major bugs.
1) In the goomba kingdom Peach disappears upon approaching the non-moving goombas.
2) IMPORTANT: In the 3rd desert level (the Pyramid) there is a GAME-BREAKING bug after picking up the key - Peach gets glitched in mid-air with the phantom. Tried solving this problems countless times - all the same still.
Thus, it's impossible to advance further into the game after this point. Hope you'll fix it. Cos other than that the game rocks.
(ps Sorry if it has all been mentioned already - don't have time to read the whole thread.)
archie333
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:35 pm

Hardmode ideas

1 - Lose money/points on taking damage/interacting with voidable scenes.
2 - Fireballs are disabled.
3 - Monsters won't stay dead (stuns for like 5 secs).
4 - Higher chance of poison mushrooms.
Tacomancer

Postby ReconLegend » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:07 pm

Removed
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:49 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Not sure about those first three ideas. They seem like unfair ideas. Maybe making them as cheat codes/hard mode features. Not in the main game. And Maybe make Hard Mode unlock after completing the Normal Mode first. Then an Easy Mode after completing the Hard Mode.

Its a great idea! The 'Easy Mode' could be a kind of 'A Great Party mode', where we can find just everything easily, like tons of mushrooms and powerups, fewer enemies, more toads and friends around, etc.

archie333 Wrote:Hello, Ivan. Thanks a lot for the game.

Thank you!

archie333 Wrote:So far I've encountered only two major bugs. 1) In the goomba kingdom Peach disappears upon approaching the non-moving goombas.

ReconLegend Wrote:Yes i can confirm that bug. I have that bug in Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 7 it's just not posted yet so Thanks for posting

FIXED!

archie333 Wrote:2) IMPORTANT: In the 3rd desert level (the Pyramid) there is a GAME-BREAKING bug after picking up the key - Peach gets glitched in mid-air with the phantom. Tried solving this problems countless times - all the same still.

FIXED!

Tacomancer Wrote:Hardmode ideas: 1 - Lose money/points on taking damage/interacting with voidable scenes.

Like Sonic? Perhaps.... As for losing points, perhaps when Peach says 'no' to scenes in the dialogues (or if we just press to LEAVE, instead of making her do the nasty scene). So the player will be compelled to try to finish the hard mode with the highest points possible, even if he/she risks Peach into nasty scenes.

Tacomancer Wrote:2 - Fireballs are disabled.

I prefer fewer fireballs (like one by one, instead of three by three). Thats because 'Fire Peach/Fire Mario' is ICONIC to the game. I cant just disable it.

Tacomancer Wrote:3 - Monsters won't stay dead (stuns for like 5 secs).

That's a great idea!

Tacomancer Wrote:4 - Higher chance of poison mushrooms.

Like some red mushrooms/those powerups being poisons instead? That's a great idea!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ReconLegend » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:17 am

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 39 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby riku26 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:44 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

Things that are harder:

[ ] MORE IDEAS

I really like the idea of her losing a life on orgasm. Because when you can just rub one out when you are almost at an orgasm so a Toad just doesn't automatically try to fuck the princess. But if you make her lose a life on orgasm it will be discouraged to do that and will also give more meaning to her lives.
riku26
Newly Registered

Postby tripflip » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:19 pm

riku26 Wrote:I really like the idea of her losing a life on orgasm. Because when you can just rub one out when you are almost at an orgasm so a Toad just doesn't automatically try to fuck the princess. But if you make her lose a life on orgasm it will be discouraged to do that and will also give more meaning to her lives.

I think you'd need to make a few other changes too to make this work. Right now her horny bar is like a defensive health bar. Things that would hurt her reduce her horny bar and only take a life if her horny bar is at zero. Changing it so that she died if it maxes out would make it so the player would be intentionally getting hit by things that hurt Peach in order to keep her horny bar from maxing out. That seems like some odd gameplay mechanics to me, but i don't know if other people want that. Also, some encounters automatically keep advancing Peach's horny bar until she orgasms (like Toadella), so those would have to be changed in this mode to keep them from being auto death encounters.

In addition, right now her horny bar doesn't reset when she finishes a level. If she died when her horny bar got maxed, I would think you'd have to reset that when you finish a level. There's also an issue when Peach gets dizzy. If she has almost no invulnerability, then it's almost a sure thing that she's going to just get banged again and again whenever she gets dizzy. If she loses a life when she orgasms, this makes dizziness insta-death. That seems problematic to me. I'm not totally against this feature, but I think it'd realistically require a lot of changes to be made to not break some of the gameplay. Would it alternatively work to disable the masturbate button in hard mode?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:[ ] The princess will lose a life if she has an orgasm (max horny bar)
[ ] MORE IDEAS

I also agree with MPLDAM9919 that having Monsters and hazards touch her from farther away would feel kind of unfair, with some cheap deaths (especially with some of the larger enemies). Needing to kill enemies twice sounds like a good idea though. And the dizziness with Boo scenes kind of depends on whether she dies when she orgasms.

Tacomancer Wrote:1 - Lose money/points on taking damage/interacting with voidable scenes.
2 - Fireballs are disabled.
3 - Monsters won't stay dead (stuns for like 5 secs).
4 - Higher chance of poison mushrooms.

Those sound interesting, though I agree with Ivan that I'd keep Fireballs in the game. Anyway, that's my feedback :)
Support Ivan-Aedler, Blargh and me making dirty, filthy things like PUT at https://www.patreon.com/aef22?ty=h
Find the latest version of PUT at viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265
tripflip

Postby overlord5 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 pm

alot of these changes with hardmode seems like they might be heavy processing wise with the way the code is currently made
i still think the next thing that should be done is the conversion to Object Oriented programing
overlord5

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects