Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 1/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:07 am

Ok! I updated the game today! New feature in the changelog! (Yoshi can swallow enemies!)
I've stopped doing anything 'NEW' (features) until fixing more bugs. I also dont have time to answer PMs yet, sorry.

ReconLegend Wrote:Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 7:

FIXED them ALL! I hope so! Thanks for the reports!

overlord5 Wrote:alot of these changes with hardmode seems like they might be heavy processing wise with the way the code is currently made. I still think the next thing that should be done is the conversion to Object Oriented programing

Before the conversion, I really wanted to make more features first. Perhaps just some of the hard mode options.

tripflip Wrote:I think you'd need to make a few other changes too to make this work. Right now her horny bar is like a defensive health bar. Things that would hurt her reduce her horny bar and only take a life if her horny bar is at zero.

I agree. Better not to make her lose a life if maxed out.

tripflip Wrote:Would it alternatively work to disable the masturbate button in hard mode?

Perhaps. I can disable masturbation by the player desires (no masturbation key) although she could still masturbate in certain situations automatically.

So we have those options so far for HARD MODE:

[ ] Enemies would need two or more times to be killed, like goombas.
[ ] Disable manual masturbation (masturbation key). The princess could still masturbate in certain scenes where she does that automatically, like when she is horny and she's not walking.
[ ] Lose some money (like Sonic) on taking damage, and losing SCORE POINTS if avoiding dialogues (like 'Go Away' instead of 'Do scene!')
[ ] Fewer Fireballs when in 'Fire Princess' mode
[ ] Monsters won't stay dead (stuns for like 5 secs).
[ ] Higher chance of poison mushrooms (so some powerups could spurt poisons instead).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Aug 27/15)

Postby riku26 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:52 am

tripflip Wrote:
riku26 Wrote:I really like the idea of her losing a life on orgasm. Because when you can just rub one out when you are almost at an orgasm so a Toad just doesn't automatically try to fuck the princess. But if you make her lose a life on orgasm it will be discouraged to do that and will also give more meaning to her lives.

I think you'd need to make a few other changes too to make this work. Right now her horny bar is like a defensive health bar. Things that would hurt her reduce her horny bar and only take a life if her horny bar is at zero. Changing it so that she died if it maxes out would make it so the player would be intentionally getting hit by things that hurt Peach in order to keep her horny bar from maxing out. That seems like some odd gameplay mechanics to me, but i don't know if other people want that. Also, some encounters automatically keep advancing Peach's horny bar until she orgasms (like Toadella), so those would have to be changed in this mode to keep them from being auto death encounters.

In addition, right now her horny bar doesn't reset when she finishes a level. If she died when her horny bar got maxed, I would think you'd have to reset that when you finish a level. There's also an issue when Peach gets dizzy. If she has almost no invulnerability, then it's almost a sure thing that she's going to just get banged again and again whenever she gets dizzy. If she loses a life when she orgasms, this makes dizziness insta-death. That seems problematic to me. I'm not totally against this feature, but I think it'd realistically require a lot of changes to be made to not break some of the gameplay. Would it alternatively work to disable the masturbate button in hard mode?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:[ ] The princess will lose a life if she has an orgasm (max horny bar)
[ ] Monsters and hazards will touch her a bit farther away (Peach doesnt have to be so near/traversing them)
[ ] Enemies need two times to be killed, like goombas.
[ ] She will be dizzy in all of Boo scenes.
[ ] MORE IDEAS

I also agree with MPLDAM9919 that having Monsters and hazards touch her from farther away would feel kind of unfair, with some cheap deaths (especially with some of the larger enemies). Needing to kill enemies twice sounds like a good idea though. And the dizziness with Boo scenes kind of depends on whether she dies when she orgasms.

Tacomancer Wrote:1 - Lose money/points on taking damage/interacting with voidable scenes.
2 - Fireballs are disabled.
3 - Monsters won't stay dead (stuns for like 5 secs).
4 - Higher chance of poison mushrooms.

Those sound interesting, though I agree with Ivan that I'd keep Fireballs in the game. Anyway, that's my feedback :)

Ahh you make a good point. How about instead of disabling the masturbation button make it so peach is unable to orgasm with the masturbation key specifically. She can still orgasm by masturbating when she is on a bed though or something. But then again disabling the masturbation button probly just sounds all around better hahaha..
riku26
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:18 pm

Bug, Freezeing at near the start of 0-5 (cant progress pass here, unknown reason.) (got passed it by moving slower :S)
Bug, Freezing on the daisy ship quest near the start (guess is something wrong with bomb guys, thou there a 2 i pass that dont bug out the game like this to.. 50/50 xD at best)

(in hardmode if it makes a differnce... edit also normal) thats despressing.

(clearing flash local storage thingy...edit, no luck)

Error: (a script in this movie is causing adoble flash player to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive. Do you want to abort the script?" yes makes weird stuff happen and unplayable while no jsut freezes flash
Tacomancer

Postby archie333 » Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Yup, some bobombs started freezing the game entirely even before entering on screen. The only way I found to avoid it now is to shoot fireballs from afar in the direction they spawn.
Bug encountered in level 5, first airship, second airship (gave up here after several crashes).
archie333
Newly Registered

Postby supersanic » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:22 pm

There is a bug with the new peeking feature the make Toadsworth go away. As far as I know it works on any gamemode. If you peek to make him go away then visit his room and walk up to him, the scene that plays if you normally go out of Peach's room plays in Toadsworth's room. Also, with Yoshi, if your riding him then jump and press control and then control again and jump directly after, you can repeat that to jump in the air over and over.
supersanic
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Disabling the masturbation and lactation button would be great for challenges ;) The princess would require to do something else in order to jump higher, or she would need to lose a life. Thats because she cant jump or run propertly with bigger jugs.

archie333 Wrote:Yup, some bobombs started freezing the game entirely even before entering on screen. The only way I found to avoid it now is to shoot fireballs from afar in the direction they spawn.
Bug encountered in level 5, first airship, second airship (gave up here after several crashes).

I noticed this. Again, it was a kind of 'what the F...' because I've not touched its code. I have to analyse it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby TheFriendlyGuy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:38 pm

This is such a massive game full of content. Could i ask you how you have it in such small format and keep it running so smooth?
TheFriendlyGuy

Postby PenaltyGoal » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:58 am

The Tail of Tigeress Costume is kinda messed up.

Also how about some more sounds the scenes are kinda silent :)
PenaltyGoal
Newly Registered

Postby Tacomancer » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:39 am

minor: when u wait in the room for toad to leave, when you walk down the stairs, she talks abut doing "deeds" when was't told by the toad. ((maybe move the event to the female toad, so she tells you what's going on))
Tacomancer

Postby elwuanabanero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:13 am

placed in the download link or mediafire mega sites are the best placed and you download it from an youtuber
elwuanabanero
Newly Registered

Postby ReconLegend » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:21 am

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 26 times in total.
ReconLegend

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.6 (Aug 3/15)

Postby elisabeth » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:18 pm

ReconLegend Wrote:
elisabeth Wrote:Hi, how do you do?
sorry for my english, i'm spanish

i have a dude

There is a scene in and out of the pie Zess T ?

To clear things up:

When Princess Peach leaves her Castle after Baking a Cake with Aunt Zess T. she returns to her castle and there is a Cake there (Big,Medium,Small) When you Press Space next to the Cake a Box will show up Please look at Picture 1 and Picture 2 and Picture 3 and Picture 4.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-1.png

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-2.png

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-3.png

Princess Peach Baked Cake 1-4.png

elisabeth would like to know if there is a Scene in and out of the Cake ?

I had the same question i just never bothered asking.

Exactly, I was wondering if there was any scene inside the peach pie and play with the toads

indeed, it is a great game, fun and exciting, I love this game, i'm hooked. every time I visit the forum there is something new on the game. if possible I would love to know if there are ways to help with any scene

Thank you :)
elisabeth
Newly Registered

Postby Locomotor79 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:12 pm

hee ivan i love your game but i do miss the almost loss off virgin when a toad takes her from behind but still playing against her pussy where she says oops that almost whent in what iff you could make a second version where he actually slips in her virgin pussy that whould have bin cool i love all the other's whit the toads but whit the pussy slip i whis there whas a second version where it realy slips in her Virgin pussy

geetz ivan keep up the good work
Locomotor79

Postby elwuanabanero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:50 pm

I do well in Windows 10 also I have to put the PC in private mode for cortana not put this on the list
elwuanabanero
Newly Registered

Postby ReconLegend » Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:25 am

Because Peach's Untold Tale AS3 was released and these Bug Reports were for Peach's Untold Tale AS2 i have Removed Them because i'll no longer
be using The AS2 Version of Peach's Untold Tale.
Because i'm unable to delete my posts i'll just leave this message here.
Last edited by ReconLegend on Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 24 times in total.
ReconLegend

Postby JJPG » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:11 pm

Piranha plant scene climb massage doesnt show up when you first touch it
JJPG

Postby thalha97 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:26 pm

how do you get the options to fuck toadworths in different ways using the number keys
thalha97

Postby Destrocto » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:47 pm

BUG REPORT: Huge bug occurring at level 1-6 the ghost castle. You will crash as soon as you leave the platform you start on. game consistently crashes

Crash occurs on 2-7 as well.
Crash occurs on 3-7 as well
Does not occur on 4-7
Gonna test all the castles.
Also i've noticed in 4-7 bomb-ombs are not assuming their proper AI as they are shot out of the cannon they just fly straight forward till they self-destruct.
5-7 crashes.
6-7 doesn't crash

I'm Utilizing Windows 10 and have fully updated flash player.
Destrocto

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.7 (Sep 4/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:51 am

NEW UPDATE already in page 1 (but the version name is the same). I always do this when the updates are 'small', thats why there is IN PROGRESS text. Please check the changelog, the addons are listed (but not by priority or date). Please read them.
This might fix the BUGS mentioned above.

I OFFICIALLY started the conversion to AS3. Another 'PUT' is being converted from the original. ONLY WHEN its completed, I'll REPLACE this current game.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 am

TheFriendlyGuy Wrote:This is such a massive game full of content. Could i ask you how you have it in such small format and keep it running so smooth?

I like to optimize things, and the Flash engine helps on this ;) Glad you like it.

PenaltyGoal Wrote:The Tail of Tigeress Costume is kinda messed up.

FIXED

PenaltyGoal Wrote:Also how about some more sounds the scenes are kinda silent :)

Not a plan to do this soon.

Tacomancer Wrote:minor: when u wait in the room for toad to leave, when you walk down the stairs, she talks abut doing "deeds" when was't told by the toad. ((maybe move the event to the female toad, so she tells you what's going on))

FIXED

elwuanabanero Wrote:placed in the download link or mediafire mega sites are the best placed and you download it from an youtuber

I dont advice this. I stopped doing that because I usually update the game MORE THAN 2 times per day! (sometimes uploading to those sites make me wait up to three times more than just on LOK). I prefer to be quick enough and update it here, so you all gets the more refreshed, updated an bug free version. There are cases I update a version that has a HUGE glitch, then I fix it in less than 30 minutes and update it again.

ReconLegend Wrote:Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 8

Please, before anything: use quotes when your text gets the form of a huge wall. You can do that with your last report (Report 6 or 7), the biggest one.

ReconLegend Wrote:A: Bug 1: At the very beginning of the Game when you Press space at the part shown in Picture 1 The text goes fast and you can't read everything. This doesn't happen when you just click.
Note 1: It appears this bug may only occur when you delete your Save and then Open The Game and Start a New Game. Because after i Closed The Game the Bug was gone.

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:There's another Bug it happens after the Toad Scene at the Beginning of the Game right before. Princess Peach is laying in her Bed and says Mario? The Bug is that you see the Toads again sort of repeating the
Toad Scene before Then the screen flashes Black and it shows Princess Peach laying in her Bed and says Mario?

I cant reproduce it. Or perhaps I have not understood it!
Here, I start the game, then I see the prologue screens. Then I go to the screen Toads are abusing her when sleeping. I press SPACE to see others subscenes, then it ends (cum scene). When I just wait there, toads are cumming over her, again and again, with NO restart of the scene.
Now the screen goes to 'Where is Mario'. I dont see the toad scene happening again anymore.
Then Princess Peach is in her bedroom. If you make her sleep, Toads can appear there again. This is normal, its on purpose!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 2: When Princess Peach is in the Bath her 1 Eyelid goes up (this is normal) and the other Eyelid doesn't go up Like the other Eyelid. This Happens when you choose the Option Body.
Bug 3: When Princess Peach is in the Bath her 1 Eyelid goes up (this is normal) and the other Eyelid Stays down This happens when you choose the Option Pussy The Bug only occurs when the Scene restarts.

ON PURPOSE. Its like she is blinking with one eye. But if its 'bad enough' to see, I can make her both eyes go up, no problem.

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 4: The Broom inside Princess Peach's castle is missing. The Broom that is there can't be used. Please Refer to Picture 5.

PROBABLY FIXED NOW, but I ask you to check it more.

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach washes her face her eyes are wide open. Shouldn't they be closed ?

Yes they should, I'll check this! They're NOT linked to saved/not saved games.
PROBABLY FIXED NOW, but I ask you to check it more.

ReconLegend Wrote:Princess Peach's Horny Bar doesn't increase when she is in her Closet when you choose the Following Options: 1)Masturbate 2)HandJob 3)Suck it 4)Cum 5)Stick your butt on it.
And the Horny bar should probably Increase to the Top and then end up empty at the end of this Option 9)Make you both cum

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Princess Peach's Horny Bar doesn't increase when she is Sitting at the Dinner Table When you choose the Following Options: 3)Turn and Masturbate without control

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:The Horny bar should probably Increase to the Top and then end up empty at the end of this Option: 3)Turn and Masturbate without control

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:When Princess Peach is in her Closet and you choose Option 1)Masturbate and a Koopa Troopa is inside Princess Peach says: 'What? Who are you inside my cabinet? It smells like a reptile!' Is it supposed to say that ? I think it's supposed to say: What? Who are you inside my closet? It smells like a reptile!

FIXED

ReconLegend Wrote:Suggestions: Make the Carriage Outside Princess Peach's of her Castle Door Automatically close when you choose: Option 3)Leave

Ok!! DONE!

ReconLegend Wrote:More options for A gloryhole with....a dick!
Princess Peach could Push her Butt against The Toads Dick and then have the toads dick Penetrate her Rosebud and then Cum.
Princess Peach could Push her Titties against The Toads Dick and then the Toads Dick would Cum on her Titties.
Princess Peach could use her Feet to massage The Toads Dick and then the Toads Dick would Cum on her Feet.
Princess Peach could Push her Pussy against The Toads Dick and then have the toads dick Penetrate her Pussy and then Cum.
1)Play with it
2)Push it into her rosebud
3)Tittie massage(other names: Breast massage,Titty massage,Massage Titties,)
4)Feet massage(other names: Footjob,Foot massage)
5)Push it into her cherry
6)Ignore it

This Suggestion Applies to The Gloryhole with a Dick in her Castle and the Gloryholes out in the Levels.

Ok I'll takes notes!

ReconLegend Wrote:Bug 8: In World 1 Level 1 When the Time reaches 400 and it says Times up Princess Peach is Busted Princess Peach doesn't get Busted no Goomba or Koopa shows up to Bust her.

I HAVENT fixed it yet. I need more days, then I'll say when its fixed.

ReconLegend Wrote:Everything Else in Peach's Untold Tale Bug Report 7 has been Fixed.

Thanks! Keep up the Great Work.
Thanks!! (Phew!) hehe. Some acknowledge is good for our spirit!
Thanks for the reports, I'll only check Bug Reports 9 if I fix those first!

elisabeth Wrote:Exactly, I was wondering if there was any scene inside the peach pie and play with the toads. Indeed, it is a great game, fun and exciting, I love this game, i'm hooked. every time I visit the forum there is something new on the game. if possible I would love to know if there are ways to help with any scene. Thank you :)

Nevermind ;) You make me great with your kindly words : ) You can help with scene ideas (by drawing them like a comic, even ball and stick works, or just by using the Ragdoll program I've made for ideas).

Locomotor79 Wrote:hee ivan i love your game but i do miss the almost loss off virgin when a toad takes her from behind but still playing against her pussy where she says oops that almost whent in what iff you could make a second version where he actually slips in her virgin pussy, that whould have bin cool i love all the other's with the toads but with the pussy slip i whis there was a second version where it realy slips in her Virgin pussy

OK GRANTED, I'll make him put his dick enter her pussy if this scene happen in the 3rd, 4th or more times. So people, be careful when this is in the game hehehe.

Locomotor79 Wrote:geetz ivan keep up the good work

Thank you, I am trying!

elwuanabanero Wrote:I do well in Windows 10 also I have to put the PC in private mode for cortana not put this on the list

Who is cortana? I havent understood your sentence. Let's try to translate.......
"Hey! I love windows 10, it works well with the game so far! But my friend, Cortana, was playing the game, so I've put it in private mode (I also closed my windows and doors). I'll put more ideas on how to hide yourself in my list!"

JJPG Wrote:Piranha plant scene climb massage doesnt show up when you first touch it

Please explain. Piranha sometimes hurt her, sometimes do a given scene. This is on purpose.

thalha97 Wrote:how do you get the options to fuck toadworths in different ways using the number keys

This scene only happens when he is in the bed and Peach sits down. If you want to use the keypad, you have to activate NUMLOCK.

Destrocto Wrote:BUG REPORT: Huge bug

I think I've FIXED it above. Sorry about the delay to do it, I was extremely busy this week.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects