Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby robomaster20 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:19 am

how do i defeat sona
robomaster20
Newly Registered

Postby Nelom » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:13 am

omicron Wrote:Stange thing, since the last update the game is very laggy. I have a computer with 14G ram and 4g of dedicated. My graphics card is up to date. Anyone have any idea why its so slow?

ye I already mentioned this like 2 pages ago...

even on low details game is laggy... RIP FPS

also when you enter the chanting minions menu when you have tons of them and try to scroll down... chanting menu needs filtering or separate list for every type of minion.
Nelom

Postby powuivnpeb » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:26 am

Nelom Wrote:
omicron Wrote:Stange thing, since the last update the game is very laggy. I have a computer with 14G ram and 4g of dedicated. My graphics card is up to date. Anyone have any idea why its so slow?

also when you enter the chanting minions menu when you have tons of them and try to scroll down... chanting menu needs filtering or separate list for every type of minion.

Chanting menu runs smoothly for me when I don't play fullscreen. I'm more concerned with it scrolling back up every time I return a unit. I agree with separate lists though.
And rune&equipment sorting/filtering, that would be nice.
-

On another note, I found some odd mathematics:
http://i.imgur.com/IyJyEkM.jpg My 11/4 unit
http://i.imgur.com/8LAsMso.jpg Becomes 6/9 after voodoo?
powuivnpeb

Postby Pedrossis » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:23 pm

powuivnpeb Wrote: I'm more concerned with it scrolling back up every time I return a unit. I agree with separate lists though.

That's a good point.
About that, maybe put a team 2 at the top of the list? I mean for some level you need some changes in your team and put some units in highlight could be a good thing, I guess.
Pedrossis
Newly Registered

Postby bornsinner » Mon Oct 05, 2015 3:36 pm

robomaster20 Wrote:how do i defeat sona

1. I recommend picking a hard engage like thresh, leona or blitzcrank

2. but in all seriousness, did you mean somna? and if so...sorry i cant help you there that fight is way too hard for most of us.
bornsinner

Postby ExtraHachse » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm

You know you make a really challenging game when people demand nerfes every area of the map lol

I hope the remaining animations show more of Eva and her sisters involved tbh. Btw. Is Irania getting more animations given that she is probably the final boss?
ExtraHachse

Postby powuivnpeb » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:22 am

ExtraHachse Wrote:You know you make a really challenging game when people demand nerfes every area of the map lol

I hope the remaining animations show more of Eva and her sisters involved tbh. Btw. Is Irania getting more animations given that she is probably the final boss?

Gorgers' and Phasmos' animations are solely with them, mechiza got 2. All main characters are covered so far except for Somna.
I'd guess hero animations are with Eva and her sisters too - at least Lucky's and VLAD's.
powuivnpeb

Postby Terracota1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:43 am

Ok...I swear I'm not usually bad at games , which might be why I find it a bit frustrating being stuck at the first boss. And because I really can't force myself to comb through 73 pages of forum to maybe find the answer. I'll be a lazy slob and ask it here.

Am I missing something here? Is there a special strat to defeat her?
Because if at the very least I could attack her and then duck to cover behind one of my clone/illusion I'd feel as if I'd have a chance against her, but since attacking automatically skips your turn even if you still had move points I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the fact I hit her for ~20 and she hits me back for twice as much...

Or is the only way to farm the same zone over and over for 8 days, capturing weaklings to send off to the chanting blocks until you got 40 stat boosts for her and just shrug off her attacks like they were nothing? Because if that's the case then fine , farming4life a legit gameplay on its own, but I just don't have the patience for it personally. I just want to be sure that I gave up on this game because I'm impatient and lazy not because I oblivious and stupid.

Cheers to the brave soul that gives me an answer.
Terracota1
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:15 pm

Terracota1 Wrote:Words

All content can be beat without farming. Except maybe the Photovol fight, but that is a special case.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby toanly1986 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:14 pm

Terracota1 Wrote:Ok...I swear I'm not usually bad at games , which might be why I find it a bit frustrating being stuck at the first boss. And because I really can't force myself to comb through 73 pages of forum to maybe find the answer. I'll be a lazy slob and ask it here.

Am I missing something here? Is there a special strat to defeat her?
Because if at the very least I could attack her and then duck to cover behind one of my clone/illusion I'd feel as if I'd have a chance against her, but since attacking automatically skips your turn even if you still had move points I can't help but feel a little overwhelmed by the fact I hit her for ~20 and she hits me back for twice as much...

Or is the only way to farm the same zone over and over for 8 days, capturing weaklings to send off to the chanting blocks until you got 40 stat boosts for her and just shrug off her attacks like they were nothing? Because if that's the case then fine , farming4life a legit gameplay on its own, but I just don't have the patience for it personally. I just want to be sure that I gave up on this game because I'm impatient and lazy not because I oblivious and stupid.

I recommend using mage type, my combat are:
1. Forward
2. Up to use clone avoid attack
3. Down
4. forward and use meteor
5. forward and normal attack
caution, U need rank 1 health and dame to defeat her, good luck ^^
just normal attack and me
i registered an account here because i want to play game in LoK, not somewhere else, especially is FG :lol:
toanly1986

Postby Terracota1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:16 pm

Alright I can see how the mage route would work , as soon as I get the damage rank 1 for it.

I do have 2 things to say though.

1st what the hell does the Suppression Field do in that fight? (you need to put some short descriptions in these Gorepete)

And second I've discovered , that if you are standing on the bottom right of the grid (the most advanced case of the bottom row) when the 1st boss use her "gravity attack" the game will blackscreen and you'll have to refresh the page to play back from the last save.
Terracota1
Newly Registered

Postby Speedy Z5 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:51 pm

i'll tell you how the suppression field works so pete donsnt have to. first thing "SPOILER" when you beat vinerra, sry cant spell worth shit but when you beat her, she'll heal and you have to do it all over again, which sucks "SPOILER. when you're about to deal the finishing blow use suppression feild and she wont be able to heal, and thus you win the fighr.
Speedy Z5

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:53 pm

Speedy Z5 Wrote:i'll tell you how the suppression field works so pete donsnt have to. first thing "SPOILER" when you beat vinerra, sry cant spell worth shit but when you beat her, she'll heal and you have to do it all over again, which sucks "SPOILER. when you're about to deal the finishing blow use suppression feild and she wont be able to heal, and thus you win the fighr.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

We do have these to help cover up spoilers, just for your consideration~
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby powuivnpeb » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:42 am

Terracota1 Wrote:Ok...I swear I'm not usually bad at games , which might be why I find it a bit frustrating being stuck at the first boss. And because I really can't force myself to comb through 73 pages of forum to maybe find the answer. I'll be a lazy slob and ask it here.

You have to understand the hints the game gives you:
"something about using her illusions against her"

If at least 2 illusions are on the field, you take no damage from the special attack.

There are only 2 turns in which you can attack:

the one before and after her special.

You find out what suppression field does once you beat her

If you don't use it in the turn you defeat her, she regenerates all HP

You don't need any bonuses to win. I wrote these walkthroughs back when this fight was introduced, so they might not be 100% accurate anymore, but if you really can't find a way to win, have a look.
Scout:

Stay in 1 lane and cartwheel until Vanorel did her special attack, then Blitz. Repeat for the win. Don't forget to use your special before the finishing blow.
Tank:

Move to top lane | Block when needed until teleported | Move to top lane and block | Slam into top right field | Move 2 fields back - Deflection |
Repeat for the win. Don't forget to use your special before the finishing blow.
Fighter:

Move to top lane |Parry when needed until teleported | Move to top lane and Parry | Strike | Move 2 fields back - Whirlwind |
Repeat for the win. Don't forget to use your special before the finishing blow.
powuivnpeb

Postby Sheeper » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:57 am

Could someone find it in their hearts and upload some savegame again? Yes, I know it will be gone or useless later, but right now, I just can't convince myself to go through the game again for at least 15th time to check the new later game content (missed a few updates). Thanks! (For reading, at least)
Sheeper
Newly Registered

Postby powuivnpeb » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 pm

Sheeper Wrote:Could someone find it in their hearts and upload some savegame again? Yes, I know it will be gone or useless later, but right now, I just can't convince myself to go through the game again for at least 15th time to check the new later game content (missed a few updates). Thanks! (For reading, at least)

Edit: On second thought, I'm gonna wait for GoRepeat's "ok" before uploading a full clear save.
powuivnpeb

Postby Speedy Z5 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:20 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Speedy Z5 Wrote:i'll tell you how the suppression field works so pete donsnt have to. first thing "SPOILER" when you beat vinerra, sry cant spell worth shit but when you beat her, she'll heal and you have to do it all over again, which sucks "SPOILER. when you're about to deal the finishing blow use suppression feild and she wont be able to heal, and thus you win the fighr.

We do have these to help cover up spoilers, just for your consideration~

ya i found that out after i had posted and i was to lazy to go back and fix it, but thx anyway :)
Speedy Z5

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:58 am

Nelom Wrote:

Let me know how it is with the new update
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby toanly1986 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:39 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
Nelom Wrote:

Let me know how it is with the new update

more laggy, but i love Jurrassa skill, look like to OP :)
i registered an account here because i want to play game in LoK, not somewhere else, especially is FG :lol:
toanly1986

Postby powuivnpeb » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:06 am

Jurassa Bug:

After defeating her: " I still have 21 shows to do" (or sth like that) is the last dialogue that is shown, the box is empty but you have to click further to advance to the score screen.
Also, the unlock screen looks like this I guess since those were unique units that have no animations.

I noticed fps is more variable now, at some points it is really slow, then suddenly becomes lightning fast.

Oh and the Bovos units look awesome, really well done. Sadly we can't capture any yet.
powuivnpeb

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop