Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 24/15)

Postby Legend of yoshi » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:52 am

Sorry about the double post.
I was just playing around in the game and guess what. I found another bug. :oops:

This bug is related to the world map however.
I did use cheats (1,9,0 access all areas) to access this area though so maybe that could be a cause?

The bug is: [1]Using the mushroom pipe to go into the sewers and then [2] Use the pipe to go back onto the world map but [3] You then get stuck and cant move.
World 7 Cuddley Skies
Tried with both peach and krystal and they both get stuck so I assume it effects all characters.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You did say you it was okay for me to find these, you might regret it. Im quite good at finding bugs in games :P
Legend of yoshi
Newly Registered

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 24/15)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:03 am

What were your thoughts on the idea of Peach's outfit drifting inside the cave in 6-6 Ivan?

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:It works perfectly! Maybe after meeting the requirements for the skull door Peach could have the option to put her clothes (or current power up) back on before entering the cave in 6-6.

Would Peach just pass over the pile of clothes and put back on while the door is open? This beats the requirement. If I add this, the door would end up closing immediatelly again, and the pirate skull would be angry!
And the idea is making her lose her clothing pile right when removing it. As she is in the water, her outfit ends up moved by the bottom water, so she really needs to find clothes somewhere else ;) The one of the cutest features of MIM PUT (for those who love) is the feeling of being exposed, making creatures more aware of her state (walking faster and more horny) in order to get her, alongside all the fantasy of hiding herself or searching for clothes and help.

Yeah. The clothes would move inside the cave. I like that idea of them drifting away inside the cave.

Never got a follow up on that idea.
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Nov 28/15)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:53 am

GAME UPDATED:
- Rule changed: In HARD game mode, Peach WONT masturbate by herself, even if being nymph. Also, thwomps will stomp 30% to 50% faster. Creatures has a 20 to 30% chance of coming in siblings (e.g. 2 goombas instead of one). Also, creatures will fuck her in RANDOM scenes, so a vaginal one might appear first in some creatures, or a gang bang! Certain creatures still dont support randomness.
- Rule changed: random enemies in HARD game mode that appear in the ground WONT be 'acquatic' ones (like cheeps and bossbasses), they MAY appear if inside water. Also, known friends like Poochy and MIPS wont appear anymore in random areas.
- BUG FIX: Player getting stuck after returning to the worldmap 7 green pipe (near the green toad house).

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Thanks :lol: I shall keep an eye out for any other bugs I happen to come across :geek: An as for making the perfect game, It may not be finished yet but Its a lot better than most finished games out there! (of this content and design) ;)

Thank you!

Legend of yoshi Wrote:Sorry about the double post. I was just playing around in the game and guess what. I found another bug. :oops:

More bugs => Tell me => I'll fix it!
I hope its fixed now. I cant reprouce it here anymore.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Never got a follow up on that idea.

Sorry, I worked too much this week. Image80% life duties, 15% PUT AS3, 5% PUT AS2. Now I've read your question.

I think it defeats the goal of this level, which is to force the player (Peach, Rosalina, Daisy or Krystal) to be stark naked. After the area, she would try to get another outfit/powerup, be it in the end of the level, or in the next level, or back to her castle once she goes back from pipes in the worldmap.
But I'll think about it. How it could work? Perhaps a quick scene where she enters the cave, then she would talk about it: "Oooh, I am stark naked! I can try to get my clothes back!", then the player would just ignore her statement or go back. Peach would pass over the pile (but we wouldnt see it anymore) and then she could say immediatelly (like when she stops in her castle in a surprised pose after seeing her portraits naked): "Oooh, I cant find my clothes anymore! There is nothing left! Perhaps it went inside the cave!", then THIS STATEMENT would make the game create a 60% probability the pile would be in 4 different areas: right in the beginning of the cave (it drifted there), or just below the first pitfall (rocky platform), or just in the final pitfall (bottom watery area) or right of the rocky area surrounded by water, where the barrels are. 40% of probability of losing her clothes forever. If players REALLY WANT to be able to find her outfit, I can make it always appear with a probability of 25% in each of those 4 areas.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:38 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Never got a follow up on that idea.

Sorry, I worked too much this week. Image80% life duties, 15% PUT AS3, 5% PUT AS2. Now I've read your question.

I think it defeats the goal of this level, which is to force the player (Peach, Rosalina, Daisy or Krystal) to be stark naked. After the area, she would try to get another outfit/powerup, be it in the end of the level, or in the next level, or back to her castle once she goes back from pipes in the worldmap.
But I'll think about it. How it could work? Perhaps a quick scene where she enters the cave, then she would talk about it: "Oooh, I am stark naked! I can try to get my clothes back!", then the player would just ignore her statement or go back. Peach would pass over the pile (but we wouldn't see it anymore) and then she could say immediately (like when she stops in her castle in a surprised pose after seeing her portraits naked): "Oooh, I cant find my clothes anymore! There is nothing left! Perhaps it went inside the cave!", then THIS STATEMENT would make the game create a 60% probability the pile would be in 4 different areas: right in the beginning of the cave (it drifted there), or just below the first pitfall (rocky platform), or just in the final pitfall (bottom watery area) or right of the rocky area surrounded by water, where the barrels are. 40% of probability of losing her clothes forever. If players REALLY WANT to be able to find her outfit, I can make it always appear with a probability of 25% in each of those 4 areas.

I like that idea of that. Maybe make a prompt to "Find Clothes" or "Move On" when that pops up.

BTW, do you need any more level layouts now? Willing to make some new levels whither it be the optional levels or World 8 levels. And maybe some new levels for new worlds.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:55 pm

I luved that so much!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I like that idea of that. Maybe make a prompt to "Find Clothes" or "Move On" when that pops up.

Ok I'll think about it : )

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:BTW, do you need any more level layouts now? Willing to make some new levels whither it be the optional levels or World 8 levels. And maybe some new levels for new worlds.

If you have ideas for the Worlmap 8 (koopa land) and levels, you can start : ) Remember I said they would be a mix of smb3 and smw?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I like that idea of that. Maybe make a prompt to "Find Clothes" or "Move On" when that pops up.

Ok I'll think about it : )

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:BTW, do you need any more level layouts now? Willing to make some new levels whither it be the optional levels or World 8 levels. And maybe some new levels for new worlds.

If you have ideas for the Worlmap 8 (koopa land) and levels, you can start : ) Remember I said they would be a mix of smb3 and smw?

I think I recall that. Mix of SMB3 and SMW? I can do that.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:24 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I think I recall that. Mix of SMB3 and SMW?

Here is the plan:

WORLD 8 levels:
This worldmap WONT make Peach able to go to other worldmaps or her castle by using a pipe! So she will be trapped there until finishing it!

8-1: It will be a mix between a moving tank area of SMB-3 - world 8.
http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... -tank1.png
Then Peach reaches the SMB3 8-1 level IN THE SAME level. It will use this one as an inspiration http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... b3/8-1.png
8-2: It will be like SMW World 8 - Valley of Bowser level 1 http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... wser-1.png
8-3: It will be like SMB3 8-2 level. http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... b3/8-2.png
8-4: It will be like SMW World 8 - Valley of Bowser level 2 http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... wser-2.png
8-5: Grey Castle based on SMB3 8 - fortress: http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... rtress.png
8-6: It will be like SMW World 8 - Valley of Bowser level 3, but not underground. It will be with few red stars, at night, with fire in the ground and background. http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... wser-3.png
8-7: Bowser castle (it wont be an airship). It will use parts of 'Super Mario RPG' bowser castle.

8-B: Ghost house. It will be an optional level, but it will be VERY recommended to go into it in order to get 1ups, bigmushrooms (protection) and clothes/powerups if she is naked. Thats because I'll make the Bowser Castle more challenging. If Peach is naked, partially naked or with very teasing outfits (like Raccoon, Leaf, Frog, Sling bikini, Apron, Yoshi, Koopa Slave, Catsuit and Tigeress), enemies will run faster and there will be more of them. Peach can still try to beat the level and Bowser, but its much more probable she will lose a life or lose her virginity (if still with it), or be a nymph right away due to more traps! So Peach would say: 'oooh I am completelly naked! I cant go to Bowser castle like this! Perhaps if I get decent clothes stocked in the Ghost house...' or if clothed with one of the above, she would say 'oooh I am with a too revealing outfit! This level has tons of horny enemies! Perhaps if I get more decent clothes stocked in the Ghost house...'. This would happen just before the blue circle where the player presses up SPACE before entering the last level (Bowser Castle). So the pink messagebox could have a confirmation choose: 1) Ignore it! I feel great! 2) Dont go to the level yet!

HAND TRAPS: Small levels that can appear all of a sudden when she is walking in the worldmap. I plan making a hand that grows underground, tease her until cumming, then push her inside the ground! l have similar shapes of those, but with enemies that can fuck her, more poisons, and in the end, Peach may receive leafs, poisons and surprise enemies that could fuck her or remove her clothes.
http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... -hand1.png
http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... -hand2.png
http://www.mariouniverse.com/images/map ... -hand3.png
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Hound Archon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:07 pm

Navigating back and forth between menus tends to break them, such as the options screen from the dress selection screen (went into and out of it twice before it did break), and entering the gallery before playing at all have been noted occurrences.

On the dress select screen I have all the options stuck on 'Shadow Armour', which is not an available option as far as I know, and I'm not able to change that.

That's all for the moment.
Hound Archon

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:42 am

Weekend burst!!
I worked a lot in the AS3 version and, SO FAR, all Koopa scenes are working, all Thwomps scenes working, and MAYBE all goomba/shyguy ones (have to check!)
All pipes and vases are working (its in the updated prototype in page 1 link! Inside, dont forget to check the changelog!) Also, an improved 'text balloon' code.

Please, could someone check if this bug is still happening in the current AS2 version?
Changes in the outfit room does not save. They save after changing, but you can't change them back to anything afterwards, even upon getting a new outfit.

Hound Archon Wrote:Navigating back and forth between menus tends to break them, such as the options screen from the dress selection screen (went into and out of it twice before it did break), and entering the gallery before playing at all have been noted occurrences.

First of all, hello! Welcome to LOK! Do you like the game so far?
Hmmmmm.....strange! But I need more clues! I tested it here, doing like this:
-> New game -> Peach in her castle -> pressed CTRL (pause menu) -> Clicked 'outfit room' button, then main menu button, then options button, then BACK, then outfit room, then game options, then back, then gallery, then menu, then outfit room, then pressed CTRL, then pressed CTRL again, then outfit room. All is working so far!

If you help a bit more guiding me to reproduce the bug, I can help you. I noticed another person (you?) said weeks ago: 'After fiddling around with the outfit room a lot when I went back to play my keys don't work at all. I can click stuff like the menu, I can bring up the debug, but I can't move, can't jump.'

Hound Archon Wrote:On the dress select screen I have all the options stuck on 'Shadow Armour', which is not an available option as far as I know, and I'm not able to change that.

I cant reproduce the 'Shadow Armor' problem.
Did you clear your cache? Are you playing the game since weeks ago? Thats because certain updates deprecated the saved games.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Doctor93 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:44 pm

*** BUG REPORT ***
-Options - Max boob size doesn't work
If you set Max boob size while she has bigger boobs than your max, it will set her boob size down, but it won't maintain that if you grab a mushroom

-World 2-2 - Fish out of water

-Life mushroom deactivates frog costume's abilities for one level
I tried to see if the life mushroom deactivates any other costume, but it doesn't seem to. I tested it with (regular, not furry) raccoon, and the raccoon still worked afterwards. It might be worth testing fire power as well.

-World 1-2 - Ungrabbable mushroom
I don't know if this is intentional or not, but ever since I've played, the mushroom in the really high pipe that you have to fly to to get in cannot be grabbed.

Side note: This game is fantastic! I can't wait for the new version to release. Thank you for all of your hard work! I especially appreciate the fact that you continue to fix bugs while working on the new version - classy for real. Do you have a Patreon or anything like that that I could donate to? I'll try to remember to check this post later.
Doctor93

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:46 am

Doctor93 Wrote:*** BUG REPORT ***
-Options - Max boob size doesn't work - If you set Max boob size while she has bigger boobs than your max, it will set her boob size down, but it won't maintain that if you grab a mushroom

Hmm I'll check! The boobs MUST respect the max Boob size!
EDIT: CANNOT reproduce!

Doctor93 Wrote:-World 2-2 - Fish out of water

What? Do you have a picture of this phenomena?

Doctor93 Wrote:-Life mushroom deactivates frog costume's abilities for one level. I tried to see if the life mushroom deactivates any other costume, but it doesn't seem to. I tested it with (regular, not furry) raccoon, and the raccoon still worked afterwards. It might be worth testing fire power as well.

Hmmmmm that IS strange! Life mushroom DOESNT use 'powerup code', it JUST gives a life to Peach. Checking!

Doctor93 Wrote:-World 1-2 - Ungrabbable mushroom. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but ever since I've played, the mushroom in the really high pipe that you have to fly to to get in cannot be grabbed.

You say inside the bonus area with a big Mario head in the background? I could take this one!
Which one? Do you have a picture?

Doctor93 Wrote:Side note: This game is fantastic! I can't wait for the new version to release. Thank you for all of your hard work! I especially appreciate the fact that you continue to fix bugs while working on the new version - classy for real. Do you have a Patreon or anything like that that I could donate to? I'll try to remember to check this post later.

Thank you! I appreciate you like it ;) I am late of creating a Patreon, I think if people could help, I would surely increase the priorities! I dont mind skipping nights using more time to give more content. I'll try to find time this week!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Doctor93 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:19 am

Haha, sorry about the cryptic bug report. I went back to take some pictures.

Doctor93 Wrote:-World 2-2 - Fish out of water

What? Do you have a picture of this phenomena?

fish.png

Doctor93 Wrote:-World 1-2 - Ungrabbable mushroom. I don't know if this is intentional or not, but ever since I've played, the mushroom in the really high pipe that you have to fly to to get in cannot be grabbed.

You say inside the bonus area with a big Mario head in the background? I could take this one!
Which one? Do you have a picture?
Yes, that is the area I'm talking about, but I went back to take a screenshot of me standing in front of the mushroom and accidentally grabbed it lol. It seems this one is a more sporadic.

A few more bugs I forgot to mention:

The little star guys (like all around the toad house bonus level) always decrease Peach's boob size even if not sucking her tits.

Cheep cheeps do the same thing, but only on the second animation (where the cheep cheep sucks her pussy)

Game over stopped leading to prison again
Doctor93

Postby Doctor93 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:51 pm

I just realized I may not have the most up to date version. If you don't find the bugs, don't worry about it. I'll let you know if I see any after I download the newest version.
Doctor93

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Doctor93 Wrote:Max Boobs problem

Cant reproduce! Might be an older version, like you said.

Doctor93 Wrote:Picture of fish

Ahhhhh ok! Level 2-2! Now we're talking!
FIXED!

Doctor93 Wrote:Yes, that is the area I'm talking about, but I went back to take a screenshot of me standing in front of the mushroom and accidentally grabbed it lol. It seems this one is a more sporadic.

I cant reproduce it here. When it happens, please remember to press PAGE DOWN KEY (debug mode). Then take a screenshot in the front of the mushroom.

Doctor93 Wrote:A few more bugs I forgot to mention:The little star guys (like all around the toad house bonus level) always decrease Peach's boob size even if not sucking her tits. Cheep cheeps do the same thing, but only on the second animation (where the cheep cheep sucks her pussy)

FIXED!

Doctor93 Wrote:Game over stopped leading to prison again

Cant reproduce! Might be an older version.

I just want people to check if the 1up problem regarding DEACTIVATION of Frog Outfit powers (like swimming better) is still happening.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Dec 1/15)

Postby Doctor93 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:38 pm

I'll download the newest version tonight and test all the bugs I listed. I'll make sure to get helpful screenshots of any persistent bugs.
Doctor93

Postby Doctor93 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:22 am

Boobs min: big
Boobs max: bigger
Boob size: biggest
boobs.png

Also, I'm not sure if you need a screenshot for it or if it's the same problem, but with the setup above, I also managed to get the boob size down to Normal. Again, simply setting the max/min size again fixes the boob size, it just doesn't seem to be able to maintain those limits. Last piece of info I gathered from troubleshooting: the size seems to only be able to pass the min/max by 1. big-bigger = normal-biggest
Another update on this issue: it doesn't seem to happen with other size constraints. If I set it to big-big, the real range is normal-big. If I set it to bigger-bigger, the real range is bigger-biggest. The problem appears to be that bigger doesn't work as a maximum and big doesn't work as a minimum.

I got the bonus room mushroom bug to happen again. It is sporadic though.

shroom.png

Here's a screenshot from the life mushroom/frog problem
frog.png

I didn't test the fish on 2-2 as I figure you probably fixed it, but I tested everything else. If it's not listed here, it's no longer a problem.

I should mention that I have frog set to naked, that's why she's naked instead of wearing the frog.

NEW BUGS

Goomba sex scene 1 Peach loses her virginity (not hard mode). This same typical behavior is found in other creatures as well. It seems to not be on random because the scenes follow in order to the last scene.

Peach loses her virginity during the Lakitu sex scene?
Doctor93

Postby yhgghdg12 » Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:17 pm

still waiting on those pregnancy parts anyways heres a picture of morton banging a pregnant peach
Attachments
pregnant peach.jpg
yhgghdg12
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:05 am

Updated AS3 prototype!
- All pokeys and perhaps Toads scenes done!

Doctor93 Wrote:Boobs problem (in AS2 version)

Please check if its now FIXED. After fixing it last night, I couldnt reproduce it!
If you reproduce, please give me the steps to reproduce it here!

Doctor93 Wrote:I got the bonus room mushroom bug to happen again. It is sporadic though.

Although not able to reproduce it here with all my tests, I modified the code a bit.
Please check!

Doctor93 Wrote:Frog problem

FIXED!

Doctor93 Wrote:NEW BUGS: Goomba sex scene 1 Peach loses her virginity (not hard mode). This same typical behavior is found in other creatures as well.

EDIT: FIXED!

Doctor93 Wrote:Does Peach lose her virginity during the Lakitu sex scene?

Yes but only in scene 2 (the scene Lakitu licks her butt then he says: 'I am fucking my dear nasty Princess! Yey!'

yhgghdg12 Wrote:still waiting on those pregnancy parts anyways heres a picture of morton banging a pregnant peach

Thanks for the picture, I loved it!
Well, I am still in the 'huge part' of the AS3 conversion, and I have much more duties yet. I will still make 3, 4, 5 (or 6?) new scenes and 1 or more levels in MIM AS3 (when its converted) before putting 'Panties and Bra' and the pregnant mode.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.10 (Dec 3/15)

Postby Bluey5 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:09 pm

I have to just stop by and say real quick, that you are literally the only H-developer that have been constantly and consistently dedicated to a game over the recent years. How long have you been working on this for like....3 years? Pretty wild if you put it into perspective. You actually legitimately care about the game as a game, because you respect the "hard mode" suggestions and don't want the game to JUST be a fap fest. You also don't complain to much about bugs, and actually embrace the fact that there is many people helping you with it, and you work hard to get rid of them as soon as they pop up.

It's rare to see a person to work hard on their game and actually want the game to be a good game.

You deserve some type of reward...or medal or something lol.

On a side note, the AS3 test gives no performance boost on my end, but probably because my hardware sucks anyway.

Keep up the brilliant work, also to the people actively helping him.
Bluey5

Postby Doctor93 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:09 am

Doctor93 Wrote:Boobs problem (in AS2 version)

Still happening. I can't get it to not happen as I described, but as a set of steps to get there: First thing after the initial scenes and getting the nurse outfit, I went to Toad Town. I went into the second enterable house past the dojo, grabbed the mushroom, and left Toad Town. I went back in and did the same thing. My min-max were big-bigger (there should only be two available sizes). The mushrooms caused growth both times (3 total sizes).

Doctor93 Wrote:I got the bonus room mushroom bug to happen again. It is sporadic though.

It's a little rough to test as it's difficult to identify what causes it to happen, but I did notice the most recent time I wasn't able to grab the mushroom, another phenomenon I've seen occur occurred. The doctor toad wasn't in the infirmary on the initial load of the castle. Usually, the doctor will reappear when the castle is revisited though, and I didn't test to make sure that was true that time. It's just about a 1 in 25 shot that either of these errors will occur, so it's not really urgent.

Doctor93 Wrote:Does Peach lose her virginity during the Lakitu sex scene?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes but only in scene 2 (the scene Lakitu licks her butt then he says: 'I am fucking my dear nasty Princess! Yey!'

That explains it. It may have just been that I was playing hard mode that time, so it probably jumped to the second animation. I tested the first animation, and you're right that that one doesn't take PP's virginity.

I'll let you know if I get any other bugs. Hopefully we can work out this boob size problem. It's the only thing that's even kinda disappointing about the game. Everything else is phenomenal :D
Doctor93

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects