Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.2 (feb 26/13)

Postby Throbby » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:27 pm

Tried the new build today... Using "Fire Princess" as my character, I couldn't get the game to register any color for stockings and garter except white. I could change it in the meu, but they were white in the game. Also, names for costumes were off; called the Mario Suit "Rosa Dress," and so on, all off by one after Daisy Striker.
Throbby

Postby Throbby » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:30 pm

Okay, I take that back. "Daisy Striker" is only top half of daisy dress, "Rosa Dress" is Mario's suit, and Mario suit is actually daisy striker. All the others are normal.
Throbby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 pm

UPDATE: Problems with koopas and wrong dress in character select screen solved.

The 'set off' of koopa problem was the usage of the new variable, INVENCIBILITY.
Thats because, when Peach makes sex, she needs to be invencible a bit, in order to give time to her to try to escape.
But I will upload the game yet.

Throbby Wrote:Okay, I take that back. "Daisy Striker" is only top half of daisy dress, "Rosa Dress" is Mario's suit, and Mario suit is actually daisy striker. All the others are normal.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=4600#p203224

Throbby Wrote:Tried the new build today... Using "Fire Princess" as my character, I couldn't get the game to register any color for stockings and garter except white. I could change it in the meu, but they were white in the game

Stocking colors are only chosen when you get a 'dress type' powerup.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 pm

ths may be late but an innocent name i have heard used frequently for the box is "cookie" lol at first i thought wtf but it's kinda cute coming from a chick
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.1 (feb 21/13)

Postby coolness32 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:15 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
coolness32 Wrote:Here's some hairstyles I found. I noticed that it's kind of difficult to see her with them since Peach's hair is how it is. Here they are in spoilers though. The first two are just what could be if you have her hair draped down her chest rather than down her back. The side ponytail (third one) I just how hair looks when it's in a side ponytail, I couldn't find a good one with longer hair. The first braided one (fourth one) is just a normal long braided style. The second braided one (fifth one) is a braid going down her chest rather than down her back. The last one is long braided pigtails. I don't know how Peach would look with any of these but they are a start.

Thank you, I'm having a look. So far, the first hair is the best!

You're welcome, I'll be sure to keep a look out when I'm reading things and whatnot.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:57 am

NEWS

On-going fixes are ...going well.
I repeat what I was saying before. Those bugs appeared because of critical changes in the game that let me work better and brings more features and stability.
Funny enough, right after creating those new code, bugs appeared just to DO THE OPPOSITE: bring LESS stability. But once I catch them all, stability will be stronger. It's like having a Volkswagen then updating it to a better car. The driver needs to get used to the new car. Bugs might appear if he doesnt know how to use the new brakes or how to change the battery.

I'm just fixing the 'big Peach' in some door animations, then I'll re-up the game.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:34 am

some problems in the gallery mode i see a strange small peach :S
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby coolness32 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:08 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:UPDATE:- Bug Fix: improved Pokey invulnerability if Peach stomps him. Now Peach can stomp his head.

I just wanted to point out that I think it would be better if pokey couldn't be stomped. I think in the games he is one enemy you can't just stomp on. I feel that should remain on this game as well. He is an enemy you must avoid by jumping over.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:24 am

Please calm down, I'm finally uploading a fix. ;)

coolness32 Wrote:I just wanted to point out that I think it would be better if pokey couldn't be stomped. I think in the games he is one enemy you can't just stomp on. I feel that should remain on this game as well. He is an enemy you must avoid by jumping over.

Ok easy to do! I can just remove stomping ability. Tail attacks, veggies and fireballs will still work.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Please calm down, I'm finally uploading a fix. ;)

coolness32 Wrote:I just wanted to point out that I think it would be better if pokey couldn't be stomped. I think in the games he is one enemy you can't just stomp on. I feel that should remain on this game as well. He is an enemy you must avoid by jumping over.

Ok easy to do! I can just remove stomping ability. Tail attacks, veggies and fireballs will still work.

Good idea! Also, you and Quiz never got back to me with the princess threesome script.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Toyloli » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:56 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, internet hasn't helped much as there is barely any good art for Pauline, but very recently, someone made an absolutely fantastic pic. Try to not stare at her breasts too much:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Credit for this picture goes to The Bourgyman.

He made a bunch more awesome pics. Check them out. Especially the sexy pics of the Mario princesses.

THIS is the reference we should use for Pauline in this game. That will be all for now.

Are you sure that isn't Jessica Rabbit :

At the very least we know his thought processes with that picture.

Edit; I only just now (after posting) noticed one of the girls breasts was exposed..... I am now tempted to put these pictures side by side and write "Spot the Slip up" above them :P
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:15 am

Uploaded a 'less buggy' version. I still can't promise anything because I've had little time to work on the code today.

Any further bugs, please tell me, and I'll be fixing them recklessly.
It MIGHT have the 'auto grab vegetable' bug yet, when you are running (RUN key pressed). Veggies should only be taken out when you first RELEASE the run button then press it again over the veggie.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Good idea! Also, you and Quiz never got back to me with the princess threesome script.

We're been talking a few hours ago, and we will remove the toy play because Rosalina dont know how to use it yet.
But its planned to have side scenes not directly related to the plot, like buttons that activate scenes that we want to see (e.g. Rosalina being more whore or testing more toys, even being collected).

Toyloli Wrote:Are you sure that isn't Jessica Rabbit :

No she isn't, for sure! Hehe
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:32 am

Toyloli Wrote:Edit; I only just now (after posting) noticed one of the girls breasts was exposed..... I am now tempted to put these pictures side by side and write "Spot the Slip up" above them :P

How could you not noti...oh right, you're not a guy.

*Stares at Pauline's boobs again.*

.....Wait, what were we talking about again? :D
Darthan

Postby Destrocto » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:02 am

Bugs and script fails in english.
Getting yoshi costume feet as I went through the end of the first level pipe when I'm wearing wedding dress, high heel shoes are not showing up when facing back to player.
And I'm being addicted, uhhh cumming is just fail english."I'm getting addicted to, uhhh cumming." Would make much more sense,
I'm being arrogant in this statement cause its 2 am and I felt like it.
BLARGH, wait thats the animator.....
Can't use BLARGH on here anymore......

Script "I feel dumb there." = Peach does not have a second brain in here vagina..
Script "give it to me!(captilize the g) I'm gonna sueeze it out all your cum in my ass!"
Yeah its the koopa scene and once more I am stuck unto the cumming. cannot end the scene.
Second toad of 1-2 says orever alone
Oh wow its so good, Ill my ass with your cum. - script poor arrangement, probably mix up while typing it in..
(comment below is not meant that you are horrible at your job, I'm ranting about the fact that you literally one man does a better job than a dozen devs at a company that makes money off a game that they have barely scratched the surface when it comes to completion.)
At least You're better than HP is at making their game WarZ, (by a shit ton)
(like if 100 elephants took a crap.)(Convert that to gold, and you're better than them by a ton of gold!)(maybe Gold Coins would work better).
Last edited by Destrocto on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Destrocto

Postby LuftMallow » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:03 am

My three last outfits I've made now have proper pause menu art, but I want to finish the other seven before releasing it. I'll work on the Tiger costume afterwards along with clothes for the portrait which I'll do from now on. I'm a bit unclear on where to put the tail and ears though. Maybe along side the raccoon's ears and tail?

Toyloli Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, internet hasn't helped much as there is barely any good art for Pauline, but very recently, someone made an absolutely fantastic pic. Try to not stare at her breasts too much:

unpractical_dress_by_thebourgyman-d5w998v.jpg

Credit for this picture goes to The Bourgyman.

He made a bunch more awesome pics. Check them out. Especially the sexy pics of the Mario princesses.

THIS is the reference we should use for Pauline in this game. That will be all for now.

Are you sure that isn't Jessica Rabbit :

Jessica_Rabbit_by_predator_fan.jpg

At the very least we know his thought processes with that picture.

Edit; I only just now (after posting) noticed one of the girls breasts was exposed..... I am now tempted to put these pictures side by side and write "Spot the Slip up" above them :P

That Jessica Rabbit picture has me cringing. It's that bad.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 am

Koopa scene that is locking peach up may be fixed now. (uploaded).

LuftMallow Wrote:I'm a bit unclear on where to put the tail and ears though. Maybe along side the raccoon's ears and tail?

Yes it could be on areas that the ears/tail appear. They're separate art from peach mechanics, so its possible to make a larger ear/tail, or a thinner/longer one.

Destrocto Wrote:Bugs and script fails in english.....Script "give it to me!(captilize the g) I'm gonna sueeze it out all your cum in my ass!"...Second toad of 1-2 says "orever alone".....And "Oh wow its so good, Ill my ass with your cum". - script poor arrangement, probably mix up while typing it in..

You wont believe, but thats a cut problem , not a type error. Maybe a problem with the balloons boundaries. I'll check.
"Ill my ass" -> the first word is actually 'FILL'. Problem with boundaries.

Destrocto Wrote:I'm getting addicted to, uhhh cumming." Would make much more sense.

Ok!

Destrocto Wrote:Yeah its the koopa scene and once more I am stuck unto the cumming. cannot end the scene.

Ok I will keep checking this occurrence. New Koopas code are now almost finished.

Destrocto Wrote:Script "I feel dumb there." = Peach does not have a second brain in here vagina..

Hehe but you know the real meaning of dumb here, right?

Destrocto Wrote:(comment below is not meant that you are horrible at your job, I'm ranting about the fact that you literally one man does a better job than a dozen devs at a company that makes money off a game that they have barely scratched the surface when it comes to completion.)

I just cant code with everything at the same time. Today at morning, for example, I was optimizing code for vegetables.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:48 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Destrocto Wrote:Script "I feel dumb there." = Peach does not have a second brain in here vagina..

Hehe but you know the real meaning of dumb here, right?

I think what he is trying to say is that it should be numb, not dumb. Unless I am completely missing what was intended there.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:31 am

Destrocto Wrote:Getting yoshi costume feet as I went through the end of the first level pipe when I'm wearing wedding dress, high heel shoes are not showing up when facing back to player.

Please see if its fixed now.

Darthan Wrote:I think what he is trying to say is that it should be numb, not dumb. Unless I am completely missing what was intended there.

Yes, there is another meaning ;) But I'll put 'numb', its better.

For the curious ladies and gentleman.
New code for 'alive' Peach dialogues (according to her embarassing state/sluttiness/if she's having climax).

Code: Select All Code
function balloonEngine(obj, msg) //this function is called by the TEXT BALLOON.
{
       //if Peach fucked the same enemy more than once, it will trigger randomness
   laid_count=_parent._parent.enemyName+"_laid_count";
   fucking_scene=_parent._parent.enemyName+"_fucking_scene";
       if (_root[laid_count][_root[fucking_scene]-1] > 0)
          {
          if (obj.cum)
       obj.gtext.text=random(text_climax.length);
          else if (_global.PLAYER.laids<10 and _global.PLAYER.totalLaids<80) //embarassed while slut of the day
       obj.gtext.text=random(text_restraining.length);
          else //SLUT
       obj.gtext.text=random(text_slut.length);
      }
       else   
          obj.gtext.text=msg; //default balloontext/balloonenemy/balloonfriend that is there.

if (obj._parent._parent._parent.movedir == "left" || obj._parent._parent.movedir == "left")
     {
      obj._xscale = -obj._xscale;
      obj._x += obj._width;
     }

obj.onEnterFrame=function()
   {
      if (!_root.ShowText)
      {
         obj._alpha = 0;
         obj._parent.gtext._alpha = 0;
      }
      else
      {
         obj._alpha = 100;
         obj._parent.gtext._alpha = 100;
      }

if (!Key.isDown(_root.keySPACE))
      obj._parent.spacePressed=false;

if (Key.isDown(_root.keySPACE) and !obj._parent.spacePressed)
      {
         obj._parent.spacePressed=true;
         obj._parent.advance=true;
      } // end if
   }
}

Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Destrocto Wrote:Bugs and script fails in english.
Getting yoshi costume feet as I went through the end of the first level pipe when I'm wearing wedding dress, high heel shoes are not showing up when facing back to player.
And I'm being addicted, uhhh cumming is just fail english."I'm getting addicted to, uhhh cumming." Would make much more sense,
I'm being arrogant in this statement cause its 2 am and I felt like it.
BLARGH, wait thats the animator.....
Can't use BLARGH on here anymore......

Script "I feel dumb there." = Peach does not have a second brain in here vagina..
Script "give it to me!(captilize the g) I'm gonna sueeze it out all your cum in my ass!"
Yeah its the koopa scene and once more I am stuck unto the cumming. cannot end the scene.
Second toad of 1-2 says orever alone
Oh wow its so good, Ill my ass with your cum. - script poor arrangement, probably mix up while typing it in..
(comment below is not meant that you are horrible at your job, I'm ranting about the fact that you literally one man does a better job than a dozen devs at a company that makes money off a game that they have barely scratched the surface when it comes to completion.)
At least You're better than HP is at making their game WarZ, (by a shit ton)
(like if 100 elephants took a crap.)(Convert that to gold, and you're better than them by a ton of gold!)(maybe Gold Coins would work better).

I would like to point out that the idea is for me to eventually check and, if necessary, rewrite all of the scripts. I just would like to have a list for every single piece of text that is in the game, so that it makes checking it a lot easier.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Good idea! Also, you and Quiz never got back to me with the princess threesome script.

We're been talking a few hours ago, and we will remove the toy play because Rosalina dont know how to use it yet.
But its planned to have side scenes not directly related to the plot, like buttons that activate scenes that we want to see (e.g. Rosalina being more whore or testing more toys, even being collected).

Yes, that is right. I felt there were some parts that were off and I was busy checking them thoroughly. I also needed Ivan for some parts, but since he was away for some time recently, I couldn't do that much. The script will be done soon, the sex scene itself ought to be good at least.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:23 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, that is right. I felt there were some parts that were off and I was busy checking them thoroughly. I also needed Ivan for some parts, but since he was away for some time recently, I couldn't do that much. The script will be done soon, the sex scene itself ought to be good at least.

I'll try to access tonight, 7pm my time.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects