DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: DirtyC101's Furry Fury: Legend of the Twin Orbs

Postby nemesis_infernal » Sun May 01, 2011 10:35 am

Hail to the future!!! :lol:
I like your style,
I like your class,
But most of all,
I like your ass.
nemesis_infernal

Postby LaurenKitsune » Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 am

Sooooo hot....keep up the great work!
LaurenKitsune
Newly Registered

Postby derder7 » Wed May 04, 2011 10:23 am

This game is quite funny and has potential to be a very nice adult game which actually feels like a game :)

I think you have a ton of suggestions and own projects already, but if I may there are some thoughts of mine:

*It should be possible (optional) to get into action with the friendly npcs you meet or save, kind of a reward for your efforts. I would love to see krystal and the bunny girl you save from the zombies pleasure themselves :)

*In addition, friendly encounters could restore your health. You could also encounter friendly npcs like un-zombified crew members (male and female) which give you a task and reward you afterwards.

*More female characters (mobs) :)

And a question before I go on: What kind of "fetish" do you like to implement in the game and what kind of erotica you'd rather not implement in those games? Since your last game (magic sword) featured a feral wolf already I assume I could recommend feral mobs/characters savely :D

Keep it up :)
derder7
Newly Registered

Postby Thaedael » Wed May 04, 2011 6:09 pm

Dityc101,
I approved a bunch of posts in the thread reaching back from page 1. I wanted to bring this to your attention so that you can see some of the feedback/suggestion/technical problems that have been brought up.
Thaedael

Postby derder7 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:09 am

I'd like to add something to the strap-on discussion:

If you watch closeley, you'll see that the vixen seems to (at least to me since I really really don't want women with (fake)-penises XD) put her hand inside the "strap-on panty" to rub herself.

Also an addition to my freindly noc suggestion: It would be great (but it's really much work to be done to accomplish something like this since all animations have to be done from scratch, I know) if you could choose who "dominates" in a consentual encounter as well, just for the fun :) maybe it doesn't need to be through the minigame since it's no struggle, but a simple button which switches the positions :D
derder7
Newly Registered

Postby rencarnated » Thu May 05, 2011 7:52 am

GAH! DirtyC why must you torture us so! first with the beta on the beach and now a basic storyline. why must you drop something disappear for so long, then pop up for another second and drop something new, only to disappear again! i love this game an i want to see it progress!
What? My fetishes? well let's count... OH $#!% IT'S OVER 9000.
rencarnated

Postby Reaver » Thu May 05, 2011 10:43 pm

rencarnated Wrote:GAH! DirtyC why must you torture us so! first with the beta on the beach and now a basic storyline. why must you drop something disappear for so long, then pop up for another second and drop something new, only to disappear again! i love this game an i want to see it progress!

+1
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby rencarnated » Fri May 06, 2011 2:18 am

Aww thanks ikech <3 :3 ur my new best friend on here.
rencarnated

Postby FuzzFace » Fri May 06, 2011 5:41 am

I don't know much about code, but I wanted to say that I really enjoy what you are doing with this. A lot of people don't really have the time and skills to go and do projects like this, and I think you should be congratulated for it.
FuzzFace

Postby trunks2585 » Fri May 06, 2011 10:01 am

rencarnated Wrote:Aww thanks ikech <3 :3 ur my new best friend on here.

I think your avatar girl is my new best friend on here.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Reaver » Fri May 06, 2011 10:29 pm

+1
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Laughing Hyena » Fri May 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Hello newcomer and utter fool to be sure. Here to chime in with my own two cents and to request a touch of help.

First off, I like this game, a lot. Even for a beta it is already a grade above the norm in terms of quality. You know, like there is actual effort put into the game. Inventory, weapons, armor, multiple characters, a tug of war domination and submission system. Already ahead by leaps and bounds.

Anyway I personally only have a single complain on the grapple system, in that I cannot seem to figure out how exactly it works and what dictates when the bar goes into domination and when it goes into submission, whether you initiate the grapple or not. Sure I will start off on the domination end of the bar but inevitably I slide back into the submissive area and then it will start to loop back and forth between that, regardless of the effort I put into hitting the key code. I also cannot tell if I am doing the button presses right or wrong, probably due to lack of sound and such and again its only a beta.

If someone has however figured out how to perform the struggle and control the domination and submission scale and can tell me how it is done proper then my main complain will be made null and void.

Now I have read in the threads that Dirty is also displeased about the grapple and so forth which is nice. Anyway here is a small suggestion. What could be very useful for the grapple and struggles therein is an indicator that you are doing the struggle successfully. Like the arrows turn green or red when done correctly or a sound effect to indicate success or failure. Minor things like this would go a long way to improving it.

Enemy selection for the moment is really good as there are pirates, a female enemy captain with a strap on of all things, classic slime tentacles and sex crazed "zombies". Im sure there will be more creative monsters as well be they of bio-space monstrosities, humans or furs.

Edit: Forget what I said about the grapple system. Seems the game just glitched on me or something because now it works fine. The grapple QTE works amazingly well as lights flash up when the button is correct and the tug of war is now very much in control. It all depends on the Body stat or so I am figuring out. And again, leaps and bounds above the norm and exceeding all expectations even for a beta.
Laughing Hyena

Postby rencarnated » Sat May 07, 2011 8:39 am

Lol ikr. thanks trunks. if u guys want the info i can get u the dl link
rencarnated

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat May 07, 2011 8:43 am

Oh man, I love first posts. I can practically remember my first post... *wavy screen*.
Whoo, enough of that. I just want to say that it's really nice that so many first posts are so fully thought.
Zeus Kabob

Postby Smackman » Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am

if your health is higher you have a grapple advantage, take off the armor if you want to see the submission stuff
Suraru Wrote:Hey smackman, I've decided your a douchebag :P

OMG IM SO HURT *Whatever*
Trolololololo
Smackman

Postby Zelos » Sat May 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Hmm, before i flood with you with a bombardment of suggestions and ideas, i would like to know what you are willing and aren't willing to do.
Either way great game. Oh just a bit of inside knowledge guys, the reason behind the lack of response is because DC101 is hard at work on the game.
Just be a little patient guys.
Zelos

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Not a big deal. Not worried but I will be watching this game to be sure.
Laughing Hyena

Postby dirtyc101 » Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 pm

rencarnated Wrote:GAH! DirtyC why must you torture us so! first with the beta on the beach and now a basic storyline. why must you drop something disappear for so long, then pop up for another second and drop something new, only to disappear again! i love this game an i want to see it progress!

Hah, I promise my on-off-on-off appearances are not intentional. I wish I was working on the game more too. As it is now, I barely have time to lurk the boards, much less actually develop something. But I'm expecting things to get back to normal in just a few more weeks. I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for the support. ;)

-DirtyC101
dirtyc101

Postby rencarnated » Sun May 08, 2011 11:15 pm

<3 u dirtyC :3
rencarnated

Postby FuzzFace » Mon May 09, 2011 2:27 am

i'm gonna do it, here's one off-topic WOOP!
I dislike it when I post non-helpful posts...hmm...I guess it could count as encouragement?
FuzzFace

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects