Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER -- SWaRM Menu MANIA

Postby Felicity » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:33 am

Everything about this game is amazing, especially the character customization! I wouldn't mind more anthropomorphic characters other then Krystal, but I'll live. Can not wait to see the finished product!
Felicity

Postby Vlads » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:53 am

Any chance of mammal-ferals/bestiality being added later on? I loved the Zergling animation and I wish there was more than monsters in this game.

Sorry if I'm posting on wrong threat!
Vlads
Newly Registered

Postby Myuu » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:43 am

Felicity Wrote:Everything about this game is amazing, especially the character customization! I wouldn't mind more anthropomorphic characters other then Krystal, but I'll live. Can not wait to see the finished product!

Oh, I'd love to draw a few extra anthromorphs for Corta to animate... but the work required on his half really takes its toll (mentally/creatively). :cry:

Vlads Wrote:Any chance of mammal-ferals/bestiality being added later on? I loved the Zergling animation and I wish there was more than monsters in this game.

We have plans for more beast loving, yes~

Now if I could only convince Corta to do some more giant dino scenes 8-)
Last edited by Myuu on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myuu

Postby Vlads » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Myuu Wrote:
Felicity Wrote:Everything about this game is amazing, especially the character customization! I wouldn't mind more anthropomorphic characters other then Krystal, but I'll live. Can not wait to see the finished product!

Oh, I'd love to draw a few extra anthromorphs for Corta to animate... but the work required on his half really takes its toll (mentally/creatively). :cry:

Vlads Wrote:Any chance of mammal-ferals/bestiality being added later on? I loved the Zergling animation and I wish there was more than monsters in this game.

Oh my god that's going to eb fantastic. Personallly I don't like at all the dino scene seeing as a huamn cock onn a feral reptilian is kinda silly, not to mention the sprite isn't really as detailed as other creatures' sprites.

What are you planning to add? Lynxes? :D Wolves? Oh, yeah, if you could add felkins, that'd be fantastic.
Vlads
Newly Registered

Postby Myuu » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:44 pm

Vlads Wrote:Personallly I don't like at all the dino scene

D:

Vlads Wrote:What are you planning to add? Lynxes? :D Wolves?

Er... well, when I mentioned 'beasts', I didn't really mean that they were 'traditional' beasts. While there might or might not be any focus on the more traditional animals that we know of, there will without a doubt be some untamed, savage and horny animals you'll run across. I do feel tempted to try and reskin a wolf, now that I think about it.

I'm speaking loosely here of course. I might be involved with the Splatformer, but I'm in no way in charge of its development. That's all Corta's field! But I'm sure we'll settle with what we have, plus a few extra non-conventional baddies, as well as some upgraded originals. In the end, draw as I might, It's all Corta's decision~

Vlads Wrote:If you could add felkins, that'd be fantastic.

The Outcast? There's a thought!
Myuu

Postby Vlads » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:39 am

Myuu Wrote:

Nooo, hahah, not that Felkin. I was talking about the fictional species created by dog-bone, that I personally think they'd fit great on the game.
Vlads
Newly Registered

Postby ShadowwolfEX2 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Vlads Wrote:
Myuu Wrote:

Nooo, hahah, not that Felkin. I was talking about [url=https://e621.net/post/index/1/felkin]the fictional species created by dog-bone, that I personally think they'd fit great on the game.

Seconded. the Felkins will fit right in with the lizards, or maybe another species. or perhaps just a wild creature. but we do need more sizeplay based creature. more then just Ridley.

but we will have to see what Corta and Dogbone says.
ShadowwolfEX2
Newly Registered

Postby ShadowwolfEX2 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:54 pm

Myuu Wrote:

What Anthro characters do you have planned or want to add?
ShadowwolfEX2
Newly Registered

Postby ttwyler » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Well looks like corta died again, can a moderator come lock the thread before we have random people posting here and getting our hopes up.
ttwyler
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:57 pm

ttwyler Wrote:Well looks like corta died again, can a moderator come lock the thread before we have random people posting here and getting our hopes up.

... Eh, no. I rather go with the man himself for that before locking things up. Plus there's a chance that like with the Pokemon Hentai game, Corta will come back. He's just focusing on another project!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Myuu » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 am

VintageBass Wrote:
ttwyler Wrote:Well looks like corta died again, can a moderator come lock the thread before we have random people posting here and getting our hopes up.

... Eh, no. I rather go with the man himself for that before locking things up. Plus there's a chance that like with the Pokemon Hentai game, Corta will come back. He's just focusing on another project!

I can confirm on that bit.

While he hasn't really gone AWOL from the splatformer, there isn't much in terms of development on this particular project, thus rendering an update unnecessary. Besides, I doubt everyone wants a 'We'll get something soon!' update most of the time :/
Last edited by Myuu on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Myuu

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby corta » Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:06 pm

I try not to bump the thread when there's nothing to show, but I guess it's about time I said "hi"

~ so.. what's been happening, then?

long story short, I've been working "optional, but not really" overtime every day for the last few weeks and I've just been too tired to get things done.
I havent touched swarm or the splatformer, but I'm just about ready for an update on my 'flash remix' - Metroid otherSM. ;)

Myuu Wrote:While he hasn't really gone AWOL from the splatformer, there isn't much in terms of development on this particular project, thus rendering an update unnecessary. Besides, I doubt everyone wants a 'We'll get something soon!' update most of the time :/

yup. nailed it.

and now I'm posting nothing and getting everyone's hopes up.
WE CAN'T WIN. :?

it'd sure be nice if we could order threads by the edit date on the first post, rather than last comment. then we can talk as much as we want!
oooh reeenn.
(pretty sure I've already been told that we can't do this ..a few times, maybe)

VintageBass Wrote:Corta will come back. He's just focusing on another project!

at this point, getting side-tracked is kinda my schtick.
I can't even play games anymore without making rude mods for them.. :lol:

anthromorphs

we're a long way away from it, but.. I've been meaning to make an upgrade of LoK's double-doggy..
I've got so many plans for swarm that I want to chase up, but I've got to finish what's on my plate first. :|
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby omicron » Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:44 am

Corta, I just want to thank you for working on this incredible game. I haven't seen a game this incredible since some of Gorepete's work. This game you are working on is something special. I understand you have a life, and that this gets put on the back burner of things. However I really want to express how excited I am for this project. Beyond the boobies it is an incredibly fun game. The fighting is interactive and engaging and responsive. To say I am impressed with the animation is a complete understatement. When I discovered the roll button, I was able to use it in fighting as an escape and it worked like a charm. The guns and weapons work great in long distant and melee combat. Both of the animations are smooth and responsive. Again, I am blown away by your animation skills and ability to make this game very skill based and interactive. With what you have so far, I really want to see more. I want to have another LOK game that is engaging with awesome in gameplay. It is a lot to ask on a flash based game, but you really have filled the bill on this one. The game is perfect so far!
omicron

Postby KiWolfGirl » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:44 am

I love the zergling scenes. I'd love to see more knotted enemies in the future. Is the zergling "piece" something you got from a pack here or did you make that yourself?
KiWolfGirl

Postby mr_johnson » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:16 am

omicron Wrote:Corta, I just want to thank you for working on this incredible game. I haven't seen a game this incredible since some of Gorepete's work. This game you are working on is something special. I understand you have a life, and that this gets put on the back burner of things. However I really want to express how excited I am for this project. Beyond the boobies it is an incredibly fun game. The fighting is interactive and engaging and responsive. To say I am impressed with the animation is a complete understatement. When I discovered the roll button, I was able to use it in fighting as an escape and it worked like a charm. The guns and weapons work great in long distant and melee combat. Both of the animations are smooth and responsive. Again, I am blown away by your animation skills and ability to make this game very skill based and interactive. With what you have so far, I really want to see more. I want to have another LOK game that is engaging with awesome in gameplay. It is a lot to ask on a flash based game, but you really have filled the bill on this one. The game is perfect so far!

I've been lurking for a few years and I come back here here and then to check this thread, I finally decided to register to say this : "this ^"
I'll also add that I fapped so many times on this game, I'd be sick to count; sorry thats not much of a clever commentary, but yep, your game is one of the bests H-games I've had to play to, and since I discovered it I had such a haaaaaard time finding another one with this level of quality, sexiness, and nice gameplay
mr_johnson

Postby corta » Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:21 pm

not an actual update. (again) :|

nice words

d'awwh. :oops:

yup. I think it's definitely gonna have to be swarm next.
sorry/not sorry, Myuu. looks like we're skipping over FYC. :P

KiWolfGirl Wrote:Is the zergling "piece" something you got from a pack here or did you make that yourself?

most of my assets are either donated or stolen.
whenever I come across something ..useful.. it goes into the archives.
it's not as simple as just slapping it on, but it gives me plenty to work with. :D

here, have a look at a few of the scraps..
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

wangs.png
wangs.png (64.08 KiB) Viewed 4324 times

plenty more where that came from, along with similar for hairs.
..heaps of horsey-stuff, too..
thanks, cloppers!
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby Biles » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:38 pm

Ooh, nice collection of assorted wangs :D Of course with my pervy mind, I wouldn't mind seeing them implemented on the protagonist. :3
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby mr_johnson » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:53 pm

Yey horsecocks and [some kind of beasts] dongs! When it comes to hentai I just love to see those working on some females
mr_johnson

Postby KiWolfGirl » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:18 am

Ah. Is this your personal archive or do you update a flash file every now and then that's available for download somewhere like on a drop box or something?

(I also like doing my own flash edits)
KiWolfGirl

Postby Myuu » Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:28 am

corta Wrote:sorry/not sorry, Myuu. looks like we're skipping over FYC. :P

Implying/not implying we're going back to the splatformer now?

Oh Corta, how you play my heart strings so! Say the word and I'll get back on the saddle for development!

I'll have to impose a huge-cock tax in the game somewhere, though :0

Plus, amidst chatter in the thread some time back, this 'Felkin' thing has piqued my interests~
Myuu

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects