Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER -- SWaRM Menu MANIA

Postby Pram » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:53 pm

Oh gosh the Splatformer is my favorite thing on LoK. The animations all feel like they have weight to them, it's awesome. The character selection is massive and varied (My personal favorites are Taokaka, Felicia, and Liru.) Hopefully you get a good amount of stuff done this go.

Oh also, the animal cocks are super nice, not to mention the huge amount of animations.
Pram

Postby palandus » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:15 am

Wow, just wow. A really great flash... short, but good. Have some suggestions, and bugs to report... but first lets get the bad stuff out of way; Bugs:

1) Sometimes when a creature (happens often with Pirates, and occasionally Metroids) depletes your "stamina" bar, it knocks you away from it and thus it doesn't rape you.
-> Sometimes nothing bad happens, and after a few seconds, she regains some stamina and is able to move again.
-> However, sometimes the game completely freezes, and you and the creature remain visible and I haven't quite figured out how to reproduce why it freezes.
-> Again, sometimes also, it causes your character to disappear completely, and the creature doesn't rape you and you don't recover.

2) In the Gallery Mode, if you choose the Ridley Finisher, and it finishes, it causes a constant finisher to occur behind the screen allowing you to basically have two fuck scenes active at the same time.

3) Not sure if it is a bug, but it seems that guns are pretty much useless and melee combat is the ideal way of killing bosses and creatures. The only way I was able to beat Ridley or the Arena boss was by punching / kicking it, getting stunned/raped, and repeating.

4) Not sure if it is a bug, or incompetence on my part, but taunting doesn't seem to work... or I don't understand how to make it work. I hit Q key, wait for her to get into her full animation, and then when a creature approaches, instead of me taunting it it just normally rapes me.

5) Not sure if it is because of a lack of implemented feature or not, but I can't seem to find a melee weapon, can't find the compass (I even completed the Ridley campaign and looked everywhere) and the rag doesn't seem to do anything when I select it in the menu.

Now for the suggestions:

1) More cum spots on the body, in particular:
-> Nipples
-> Front of her Upper Thighs
-> On her feet and hands

2) Allow leaking cum from her anus or vagina after rape

3) Have a buttocks size increase option

4) Butt physics perhaps?

5) Penis bulge on her stomach when its a big dick (ie Ridley's dick)

6) Throat bulge on her throat when it is a big dick

7) If she uses the Taunt key in front of one of those Lizardmen guys, she rapes it?

8) Have a rape occurrence where two Levirants rape her; one in her anus and one in her mouth

9) Have a rape occurrence where two Metroids rape her; one in her vagina and one in her mouth

10) Have a rape occurrence from behind, when she is pushing up against a wall; the rape will include her being pushed up against the wall by something from behind.

11) Have a body slider that allows her to have a wider / taller body.

12) Have a rape occurrence with two pirates, where they both support her in midair and double fuck her.

Anywho, enough comments for now (unless you want more). Keep up the great work and look forward to future releases of it... likely after OtherSM.
palandus

Postby omicron » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 am

And I mean every word! :)

Corta, we completely respect that you have other things to do and we appreciate all of your awesome work. So thats why I have to say, if you do find any free time to work on some LOK games; focus on this one! :D Its a gem, seriously if it collects dust it would be a really sad loss.

But beyond that, keep up the incredible work in giving us games that are fun past the fap aspect. Your work here rocks, its like playing a fully functional old school sidescroller. I can not say enough how much I like all of the animation and combat system. Its challenging without punishing the player into throwing a keyboard across the room. It reminds me a lot of Gorepete's sakyubasu no tatkai, which is so fun I played it three times through! :lol: With the huge amount of customization and variety in weapons, I can see it only adding to that legacy.
omicron

Postby mr_johnson » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:56 pm

omicron Wrote:And I mean every word! :)

Corta, we completely respect that you have other things to do and we appreciate all of your awesome work. So thats why I have to say, if you do find any free time to work on some LOK games; focus on this one! :D Its a gem, seriously if it collects dust it would be a really sad loss.

But beyond that, keep up the incredible work in giving us games that are fun past the fap aspect. Your work here rocks, its like playing a fully functional old school sidescroller. I can not say enough how much I like all of the animation and combat system. Its challenging without punishing the player into throwing a keyboard across the room. It reminds me a lot of Gorepete's sakyubasu no tatkai, which is so fun I played it three times through! :lol: With the huge amount of customization and variety in weapons, I can see it only adding to that legacy.

except that sakyubasu no tatkai is quiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite frustrating
At least in this one game, when you die... you don't really die... and you don't really lose either... and thats really good
I don't like having to die to get my H-scene like many H games, and I don't like my ennemies being real threats if I want them to give me a H scene, because it means I have to kill it and let go my H scene OR let it kill me but restart since last checkpoint
mr_johnson

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:18 am

Yeah, I like the H system in this game better than the one in Sakyu, but that game was really freaking awesome in my book.

Sakyu had its problems, and some of them were fixed, while some of them were NOT.

But I'm a fan of it.
Lucky777

Postby syava.tank » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:08 pm

When the update is already?((
syava.tank
Newly Registered

Postby Chromii » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:28 am

I get that working on a project takes time and effort and appreciate all that you've put into it

But holy shit it's nearly been 4-5 months since we've seen anything

What's the hold up?
Chromii
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:36 pm

Chromii Wrote:I get that working on a project takes time and effort and appreciate all that you've put into it

What's the hold up?

It's mostly in part of him working on other things at the moment, along with life and other things. It's not like things will get done shortly, some updates will take their sweet time. We can't rush things, otherwise you'll be getting shotty products.

Nobodies want those, right?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby frapplejuice » Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:01 am

It's mostly in part of him working on other things at the moment, along with life and other things. It's not like things will get done shortly, some updates will take their sweet time. We can't rush things, otherwise you'll be getting shotty products.

Nobodies want those, right?

Eeeexactly. That's why I respect the hell outta Corta. Great results, great talent, no sense of entitlement, and there's a sense of care, craftsmanship, and character that shows in their work. Honestly, I'd rather money go to Corta's works than the likes of ToonPimp. It's not just superior talent, but a much better attitude as well. I don't see Corta demanding money and/or holding content hostage until some sort of ransom/quota is filled out. Criticism and advice is taken into account without them throwing tantrums or spewing out something along the lines of "I'd like to see you do better." And they know better than to make promises and set dates that due to circumstances, both foreseen and not, they might not be able to carry out. As with any project, applying pressure and obligation may bring it through with more speed, but that'd be at the tradeoff of quality. Considering that this is something I'm gonna yank it to, how well-fleshed out it is already, and how cool Corta's been about everything, I'm just fine with waiting for Corta to take this project on when they feel like it, and as they see fit since all their other work has been so good and taken on with the same attitude. I've been lurking and following the progress of this particular project since the beginning, and I gotta say, already it's a stellar RoR game on its own, even in it's incomplete state. That being said, I know it's gonna turn out to be great judging by how it's already turning out as well as how well done Corta's other projects have been.
I'm gonna get off of my soapbox now.
frapplejuice
Newly Registered

Postby syava.tank » Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:57 am

And it is possible-whether to upload the latest version
Or at least part of it? :сс
syava.tank
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:20 pm

Chromii Wrote:I get that working on a project takes time and effort and appreciate all that you've put into it

What's the hold up?

Ain't time to start getting worried unless you go like 8 to 10 months without a Corta-Resurrection.
Lucky777

Postby 7aman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Ok holy crap this game is great, could anyone give me any tips for the menu accessed by Ctrl? Not sure if it's just incomplete or if I can't figure out how to use it properly..
7aman

Postby boldfaceGEAR » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:49 am

Pls do something with this or start up a new similar project. The work put into this game shows and it could stand up for something huge. More work?
boldfaceGEAR
Newly Registered

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby corta » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:17 pm

alright, this is probably the longest flash prototype ever..
but, I'm finally happy enough with the controls to start actually making a game. (yay!)
so, check out all this dang functionality!

Q is the new melee attack, and it's now a release-type deal. (yeah, I figured out that lag-bug ..but only after I'd already made the new anim)
SPACE (auto)shoots
SHIFT still aims, but now locks direction, so you can backpedal. with minimal moon-walking
Evades can still be done by couch+direction or double-taps.
CTRL is the menu. only the old guns menu is open for now, because I'm going to be re-making just about everything.

and, there's a new creation menu. hopefully, you guys like this one better.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

SWaRM.swf [ 8.34 MiB | Viewed 4798 times ]

boldfaceGEAR Wrote:start up a new similar project.

:P

7aman Wrote:Ok holy crap this game is great, could anyone give me any tips for the menu accessed by Ctrl? Not sure if it's just incomplete or if I can't figure out how to use it properly..

..incomplete.. :(

Lucky777 Wrote:Ain't time to start getting worried unless you go like 8 to 10 months without a Corta-Resurrection.

aint like I ever stop making stuff, it all lands somewhere on them internets. ;)

syava.tank Wrote:And it is possible-whether to upload the latest version
Or at least part of it? :сс

secret developer's secret: if it's worth releasing, it gets released.

frapplejuice Wrote:(kind words)

awwh, that makes me feel all warm inside. :D
..I'm not dying, am I? :?

frapplejuice Wrote:I don't see Corta demanding money and/or holding content hostage until some sort of ransom/quota is filled out.

did I ever mention how much I hate paywalls?
lookin' at you, patreon!

Chromii Wrote:But holy shit it's nearly been 4-5 months since we've seen anything

What's the hold up?

several side-projects, one modding project, other fun stuff and 50-60 hour work-weeks. :|

palandus Wrote:1) More cum spots on the body, in particular:
-> Nipples
-> Front of her Upper Thighs
-> On her feet and hands

nipples? nah, ain't seein' it..
upper thighs, huh? yeah.. I could probably use that.
and hands was one that I've been wanting to do for a while, only thing is that I need to make on for each hand set.. (lots)
..I still might, though. ;)

palandus Wrote:Allow leaking cum from her anus or vagina after rape

can't promise leaking while moving around (which is what I'm sure you mean)
but, I'm working on a new way of dealing with H content without breaking up the game, I'll try and put more effort into the 'after' bits for you. :)

palandus Wrote:3) Have a buttocks size increase option
4) Butt physics perhaps?

aint skyrim.
but, really, it's harder than it looks with nearly 70 costumes.
it works on breasts because I can scale whole sprites easily.
das butt, however, is connected to the leg bone.

palandus Wrote:5) Penis bulge on her stomach when its a big dick (ie Ridley's dick)
6) Throat bulge on her throat when it is a big dick

I've got some distortion parts I'm workin' on..

palandus Wrote:7) If she uses the Taunt key in front of one of those Lizardmen guys, she rapes it?
8) Have a rape occurrence where two Levirants rape her; one in her anus and one in her mouth
9) Have a rape occurrence where two Metroids rape her; one in her vagina and one in her mouth
10) Have a rape occurrence from behind, when she is pushing up against a wall; the rape will include her being pushed up against the wall by something from behind.
12) Have a rape occurrence with two pirates, where they both support her in midair and double fuck her.

were all planned features.
maybe next game, huh? *shifty eyes*

palandus Wrote:11) Have a body slider that allows her to have a wider / taller body.

nuh, aint gonna work.
shoulders and neck would drift off.

Myuu Wrote:Plus, amidst chatter in the thread some time back, this 'Felkin' thing has piqued my interests~

can't remember if we talked about that, already..
I hope not, because.. wotz a felkin?
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER -- SWaRM controls finally done?!

Postby Biles » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:15 pm

Wow, so awesome! I can control the character with just my left hand. This could potentially leave my right hand to fap... err, use a mouse as a possible aiming cursor. :D BTW, my character seems to have the ability to teleport on high objects, maybe something to do with the collision script or something.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby KiWolfGirl » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:36 am

im super excited about this! I hope krystal's tail makes a comeback.
KiWolfGirl

Postby spikex99 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Wooo~! Something from Corta~!

Definitely like the character creation, even if it would be nice to have the presets again, and I can't wait for the chance to see the characters in full action~
spikex99

Postby Immortallix » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:46 pm

Sweet, glad to see the progress.
Character creator is better than last version, but I still prefer the splatformer version of character creation over the left/right arrows that cycle through selection, its not very intuitive when there are so many options.
Immortallix
Newly Registered

Postby Arilou » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:08 am

The preview is really really beautiful and sexy, thanks for making something so cool! <3
Arilou
Newly Registered

Postby 3DMaster » Thu May 07, 2015 7:15 pm

So how do I start the game?

I managed to get to the costume selection screen, where ctrl brings up armor or resume, but there's no option to actually start the game. No onward arrow, any of the interface squares do nothing. I can move around, but It won't move on to the actual game, enter/return does nothing. How do I move on from this screen?
3DMaster
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects