Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby Daystar » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:06 am

Wonderful game, really can't wait for it to get voices/more enemies/positions.

Questions:

1) I assume each character is supposed to be able to choose between the arm/magic or a pistol or rifle, but the latter two aren't in yet? Will there be advantages/disadvantages to each?
2) Is the taunt ability supposed to have some functional effect, like make the ensuing sex scene less damaging to you and more damaging to the opponent?

Suggestions:

1) Some loss of clothing, whether temporary for the sex scene or permanent as a health/armor system would be neat.
2) I know this must be a pain to do, but combination scenes would be great, especially between different types of enemies. Not just for the hotness of course, but also because being swarmed by enemies and having to go through each of their scenes one at a time can be frustrating.

Keep up the awesome work!
Daystar
Newly Registered

Postby rooiehaan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am

your vote has been cast
dun dun dunn~
also, you've got 174 people that voted already!
thats some fanbase you've got there, corta :3

*edit after playing the game again*
i just noticed the face of the aquamer is darker then the rest of her body. is this supposed to?
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby TreddyBe » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:35 am

Honestly, this is probably the first time I've ever said this. But...the boobs jiggle to much. Yes, they're like balls tied to strings. If you could fix that, it would be great.
Also, make her more emotional during the sex scenes. She looks...bored.
Sorry to keep ranting here, but there should be some super sexy sex scene at the end, otherwise people see no point in winning (future idea, I know your busy with other stuff right now.)
TreddyBe
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

sandau Wrote:As soon as I start the game and run to the right I can't stop running, and if I jump, she won't stop jumping. Is there a way to fix this? Looks great from what I saw though!

Sounds like your getting a bug with inputs or you didn't load the game fully(wait you can do that for this game :o )

I can't offer much help sorry.

TreddyBe Wrote:Honestly, this is probably the first time I've ever said this. But...the boobs jiggle to much. Yes, they're like balls tied to strings. If you could fix that, it would be great.
Also, make her more emotional during the sex scenes. She looks...bored.
Sorry to keep ranting here, but there should be some super sexy sex scene at the end, otherwise people see no point in winning (future idea, I know your busy with other stuff right now.)

Wouldn't you if you didn't have the new 3DS.
On a side note i like treddybe suggestions.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby bruiserdemon » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 am

i found something wrong with the front hydralisk sex scene: his dick comes out through the players back :o
want to see my forum signature?
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

too bad.
bruiserdemon

Postby BlueLight » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:18 am

kylecorn1996 Wrote:i found something wrong with the front hydralisk sex scene: his dick comes out through the players back :o

Thats easy to fix with some masking tape.(all he should have to do is mask dick when it reaches a point in the animation. I don't remember how to do it myself but it's very basic thing to do. You just got to know how to do it)

Corta weird question to ask you... you know what Nvm. It's pointless to tell you the truth.

Now to see if i've been white listed or got a reply back from a MineCraft server.
Last edited by BlueLight on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Reaver » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:31 am

probably about time to make a second row for costumes instead of streching it and u might want to add the demon from Gorgepete 2's Rush
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby doc700000 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:38 am

ikechi Wrote:probably about time to make a second row for costumes instead of streching it and u might want to add the demon from Gorgepete 2's Rush

If you do that, I would love to see Digfree's Scanty added as well...
doc700000
Newly Registered

Postby Digfree » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

doc700000 Wrote:
ikechi Wrote:probably about time to make a second row for costumes instead of streching it and u might want to add the demon from Gorgepete 2's Rush

I think it is Kneesocks, I could be wrong though. Anyways thanks lol. and if you want to see it corta, go viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1241&start=140. I get it would be a pain to add because it got more parts then your other girls, but if you could that would be fun.
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby bindedshadow » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm

Hello Corta, I'm just posting this to let you know that the owner of Funny-games.net has posted your flash on their site (add /adult.html to the end of that and it should be one of the most recent flashes)

Not sure if he asked for permission or if you even care, but figured I'd let you know, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next update
bindedshadow
Newly Registered

Postby Gorbaz » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Hate to say it Corta, but you've been funny-game'd :(
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Captain Twinkie » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:12 am

Next art day - Tomb Raider!!! :)
Captain Twinkie

Postby Lord Panzi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:54 am

corta... marry me!
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby origamitoast » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 am

i sware those funny games people troll the forums looking for games
I love riddles? Do you like riddles? I've got one: What always runs but never walks, has a mouth but never eats, has a bed but never sleeps, has a head but never weeps. Can't get it? It's a river >:3 i've got plenty more just ask me.
origamitoast

Postby Unholy Sonic » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:26 am

Well no duh!
I mean did you look at their recent post?
Most of them are twice the same game or simply remake/recolor of the same game while the really new ones aren't that great or simply unfinished games like those we have here.
The funniest of all is that the unfinished games that we have here that they post on their sites gets bad rating because it isn't to their taste rather then because it's not finished.
Unholy Sonic

Postby banana » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:35 am

I guess that's what makes the games funny...
banana

Postby bed_intruder » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:32 am

banana Wrote:I guess that's what makes the games funny...
Haaaa

Eh, I don't really care anymore. At least they finally stole one with a lot of content in it and they've been leaving the site logo/url thing in so that's an obvious plus.
bed_intruder

Postby PinkPandaBear » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:06 am

Also, we get occasional expansions, so those are always accepted. It also not like people are always taking work already done and acting like they did it. Then again, posting on here, who would believe them. XD
PinkPandaBear

Postby corta » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Not an update, but I thought that I'd just pop in to say that I care <3

Almost all of my time is being eaten up, so the next update -probably- isn't gonna be in today..
but done so-far are handguns for a few girls, and the coding and animations for 'em (all the crap that only developers care about)

goop shootin' mutas are taking more time than I have to spare right now, but hang in there. the goodness is coming ;)

Captain Twinkie Wrote:Next art day - Tomb Raider!!! :)

.. forgot about her for the last one. here's hoping I remember this time :?

bindedshadow Wrote:Hello Corta, I'm just posting this to let you know that the owner of Funny-games.net has posted your flash on their site (add /adult.html to the end of that and it should be one of the most recent flashes)

Not sure if he asked for permission or if you even care, but figured I'd let you know, keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next update

they don't ask. and luckily, I don't care -that- much..
having an outdated, buggy game with your branding on sucks, but I did at-least get to the pre-alpha stage.

Digfree Wrote:
doc700000 Wrote:

I think it is Kneesocks, I could be wrong though. Anyways thanks lol. and if you want to see it corta, go viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1241&start=140. I get it would be a pain to add because it got more parts then your other girls, but if you could that would be fun.

looks pretty good..
what's her weapon-of-choice?
..first guess would be fire, but /shrug. I dunno.

pete's demon is a re-colour of my first Kerrigan attempt.
If I come back to her, the demon girl is only a skin-tone away.

kylecorn1996 Wrote:i found something wrong with the front hydralisk sex scene: his dick comes out through the players back :o

I mentioned that, and I keep forgetting to fix it..
I'd better do it now.

TreddyBe Wrote:boobs jiggle to much. Yes, they're like balls tied to strings. If you could fix that, it would be great.

it's a matter of taste, I see nothing to 'fix'

TreddyBe Wrote:Also, make her more emotional during the sex scenes. She looks...bored.

I'm relying on the voice system to control her face, but the people want to see rape scenes made without them at first because it's quicker :\

Daystar Wrote:I assume each character is supposed to be able to choose between the arm/magic or a pistol or rifle, but the latter two aren't in yet? Will there be advantages/disadvantages to each?

originally, yes. but that's being scrapped for weapon sets of:
1: fist-e-cuffs and short-range
2: melee with power-attacks
and maybe something else later (not getting to far ahead of myself)

Daystar Wrote:Is the taunt ability supposed to have some functional effect?

yup, later.
and it's for player-dominant rapes.

Daystar Wrote:Some loss of clothing, whether temporary for the sex scene or permanent as a health/armor system would be neat.

too many costumes, most of which are attached (in flash) to her limbs.
the helmet is about as far as that's gonna go.

Daystar Wrote:combination scenes

later, so much coding and groaning.

sandau Wrote:As soon as I start the game and run to the right I can't stop running, and if I jump, she won't stop jumping. Is there a way to fix this? Looks great from what I saw though!

update flash player.
if that doesn't work, yell at it some. :o

BlueLight Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:soaked clothing?

Would you do it if the community supplied the layers? I'm doing other projects but i'm willing to invest some time into doing this.

I've taken a whack at all the 'easy' ways that I can think of.. and they just looked bad..
let's see what you can do without adding the lag that comes with a movieclip that runs half a page of code 24 times a second..

I need some sleep.. hopefully some of ^all that^ makes sense..
Active Thread: [ Flash Edits ][27th July/19]
Looking to donate? I've got pages for Patreon, SubscribeStar and Paypal.me!
corta

Postby ninja wannabe » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:23 pm

:) :?: Could I make a request or two?

1. Could you add Kerrigan’s pre and/or post-corruption form to the mix? I imagine Kerrigan’s pre-corrupted form should be pretty easy as she could basically look like Nova with red hair. Her post-corruption form might not be that easy if you plan on using more than the first attempt that was on the MiM hack and the Rush revamp. If not then that ought to be easy too (that statement is likely a very ignorant one, because I don’t how to use flash that much)

2. Could the Queen-of-Blades Kerrigan be a boss we encounter in this game?

3. Can our character be at risk of becoming corrupted by the Zerg like what happened to nova in Ganassa’s comic story “Nova, Mistress of blades”, should we get fucked too much? link here: http://g.e-hentai.org/g/337788/8df518a4dd/

4. this may be too weird for some people, but could there be a swollen belly preggo animation somewhere in the game or would that be to difficult
Attachments
17.jpg
I didn't make this but here's an awesome nude of kerrigan
17.jpg (77.91 KiB) Viewed 8208 times
sarah_kerrigan_wallpaper_by_mowcroft-d3ckcy6.jpg
this is what kerrigan looked like before she was taken by the zerg
ninja wannabe
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects