Corta'SPLATFORMER

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Corta'SPLATFORMER

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:24 pm

meshinto Wrote:In this day and age, it is not hard to find a computer and internet connection at all. He could have at least posted here to let us know he was having those problems... if he's still alive that is. I hope he is, I need him to implement that foot fetish into the game. :twisted:

In this day and age i wound't know where to find a computer that i wound't be embarrassed to login on this site with... expect my own.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby PervertedFreak » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 pm

BlueLight Wrote:In this day and age i wound't know where to find a computer that i wound't be embarrassed to login on this site with... expect my own.

Private browsing, clean everything afterwards, even on my own computer.

No I'm not paranoid at all. :P
PervertedFreak

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 pm

PervertedFreak Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:In this day and age i wound't know where to find a computer that i wound't be embarrassed to login on this site with... expect my own.

No i totally agree with you.
Hell i password my computers because i don't want people going though my files. Doesn't matter if there is anything on them or not.
BlueLight

Postby PervertedFreak » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:48 pm

BlueLight Wrote:No i totally agree with you.
Hell i password my computers because i don't want people going though my files. Doesn't matter if there is anything on them or not.

I'm always extremely careful about my computers and that stuff.

However, I always get that panicy feeling when a friend or a family member suddenly asks you if they can borrow the computer for a second, even if I'm sure I've deleted my browser history and hidden everything sensitive.
PervertedFreak

Postby Reapergod36 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:52 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
PervertedFreak Wrote:

A virus can use that password against you. To lock you out of your own computer.
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:37 pm

Reapergod36 Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:
PervertedFreak Wrote:No I'm not paranoid at all. :P

A virus can use that password against you. To lock you out of your own computer.

How strange. I heard the opposite. I heard that a password helps too block some virus from installing.
BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:39 pm

PervertedFreak Wrote:I'm always extremely careful about my computers and that stuff.

However, I always get that panicy feeling when a friend or a family member suddenly asks you if they can borrow the computer for a second, even if I'm sure I've deleted my browser history and hidden everything sensitive.

Are we by chance twins?
Fuck if i deleted everything i just don't like people using my compute.

The cure to that is say no because you think there might be a virus on it... again... yet again. But don't lie. Only do it if your computer doesn't act normal or your anti virus is being OCD and saying everything is a keylogger. What even better is when the casing all battered up because then you can say that you don't want anyone else to use it because it well... battered up and you would much rather it break on you then some one else.
BlueLight

Postby meshinto » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:28 am

I think Corta just topped Waldo
meshinto
Newly Registered

Postby ZeroEXE.ZX17 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 pm

meshinto Wrote:I think Corta just topped Waldo

this made me almost fall out of my chair laughing XD
ZeroEXE.ZX17

Postby haloman » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:26 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
PervertedFreak Wrote:I'm always extremely careful about my computers and that stuff.

Are we by chance twins?
Fuck if i deleted everything i just don't like people using my compute.

The cure to that is say no because you think there might be a virus on it... again... yet again. But don't lie. Only do it if your computer doesn't act normal or your anti virus is being OCD and saying everything is a keylogger. What even better is when the casing all battered up because then you can say that you don't want anyone else to use it because it well... battered up and you would much rather it break on you then some one else.

Ugh...i CANT STAND people using my laptop. I have survived about... 4, maybe 5 virus problems since i got it about... i want to say 3 or 4 years ago. Its a Microsoft Eee PC netbook, so its fucking tiny. My hand is bigger than the screen, and also bigger than the keyboard. So its easy to make spelling errors without realizing it. But yea, i hate others using this thing. It just makes me nervous. they could see somethings i REALLY dont want them to see (like NOBODY i know irl knows im a furry, or Bronie, or anything like that) so yea... we are on the same page
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby Reapergod36 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 pm

meshinto Wrote:In this day and age, it is not hard to find a computer and internet connection at all. He could have at least posted here to let us know he was having those problems... if he's still alive that is. I hope he is, I need him to implement that foot fetish into the game. :twisted:

Hell yes...
Death Is Inevitable.
Humanity Destroys Itself.
I Destroy All, But How Can I Do This.
Without Destroying Myself?
The Answer Is Simple.
I Do On The Inside...

Lady Foxy Wrote: Reaper of women's soles.
Reapergod36

Postby traiton » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:57 pm

this is sooo goooood
traiton

Postby PervertedFreak » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:01 am

Goddamnit, everytime I see someone post here I think it's Corta with some news. :(
PervertedFreak

Postby Aaleen13 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:58 am

PervertedFreak Wrote:Goddamnit, everytime I see someone post here I think it's Corta with some news. :(

yerp
Aaleen13

Postby Taria » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:41 am

This post is not Corta with some news. trololol
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Aaleen13 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:11 am

Taria Wrote:This post is not Corta with some news. trololol

Neither is this :lol:
Aaleen13

Postby Lord Panzi » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Reapergod36 Wrote:

Hell yes...

Im pretty sure Corta, or anyone else for that matter, would NOT feel comfortable going onto this site on anyone elses computor! So quit whining and either wait for him to return, or get conformation that he is dead. So quit your god damn whining and focus somewhere else. :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
i could fuck her all night, not a regular night, one of those north pole six month nights
Lord Panzi

Postby Mech Boy Of Doom » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:15 pm

Aaleen13 Wrote:

And this is a reminder to stop spamming. I know I'm no mod or anything similar but I think a lot of people would find it easier if people just stopped with a) things like the above quote and b) asking about corta and would kindly install patience.EXE onto their organic hard drives and make sure it is running at 100%.
You don't need to know me. I'm just some random gamer that no-one remembers when I leave. I'm just here because I can.
Mech Boy Of Doom
Newly Registered

Postby Mechanios » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:18 am

Mech Boy Of Doom Wrote:
Aaleen13 Wrote:

And this is a reminder to stop spamming. I know I'm no mod or anything similar but I think a lot of people would find it easier if people just stopped with a) things like the above quote and b) asking about corta and would kindly install patience.EXE onto their organic hard drives and make sure it is running at 100%.

Wonderful. I shall dissect you with the utmost prejudice.
Mechanios

Postby PatchPirate » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 am

This thread should be locked till we hear from Corta again, honestly. It's just spam at this point.
PatchPirate

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects