Pokemon's May Mouth Simulator (updated 1/22/16)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon RPG?

Postby Digfree » Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Eggplants Wrote:Did you not get my email? Because I am still willing to make sexy scenes as long as I don't have to code anything. Like I don't even know how to control sound. I'm still trying but it's really screwing with my head >_< so maybe I could learn how a pro does it :P

Oh and about the sexy scenes, are you okay with a more older teen(17 to 19) look instead of the kinda teen kinda loli look? I just think it's allot more fun to draw with plenty of sexy curves.

yeah sure draw them older
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Haru » Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 am

what program did you use to make that?
Haru

Postby Digfree » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Haru Wrote:what program did you use to make that?

the May thing? that was just flash
ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby Haru » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:08 pm

ah ok thx cuz i dont know anything about makeing anything. ima try to make some stuff after playing all these games o.o
Haru

Postby hmm!?! » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

Hey guys, thought this was interesting, Do you guys know if its actually a game cause its well made

it called pokemon snap xxx

heres a link to the video (uncensored)
http://www.comdotgame.com/play/pokemon-snap-xxx
The censored version can be found on youtube
hmm!?!
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:12 am

hmm!?! Wrote:Hey guys, thought this was interesting, Do you guys know if its actually a game cause its well made

it called pokemon snap xxx

heres a link to the video (uncensored)
http://www.comdotgame.com/play/pokemon-snap-xxx
The censored version can be found on youtube

no, that isn't from a game - it is a modified version of one of the nin10d0h parodies from newgrounds.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/476976
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Digfree » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:47 am

I got my programmer back, and I started making the introduction to the game, no it not going to be a complete pixel game, "Hopefully" Eggplant still wants to team up with us to make the juicy sexy bits for game. I am mainly incharge of everything besides sexy bits, and coding, mainly fodder art, design, and story ;3 this is going to be a good one... my team (hopefully eggplant is still on, I REALLY need his talent D: , but I know my coder is good)

lol I am trying to parody Pokemon red, if you didn't notice the reference, you had a bad childhood my friend. Btw, I know it is spelt Pokemon, I just know game freak are known to crack down on copyrights. ;3

Let me know what you think
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

pokemonrpgopening.swf [ 363.05 KiB | Viewed 8689 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby FMC » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:30 pm

Well, with all the people that are making things on youtube, like Pokemon Black, I dunno about that. But if it makes you feel safe, sure. ^.^

But, it works so far, so it's good. Not much else to say, except the Professor's name made me lol, and every time he said "POKEMAN" reminded me of "LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANS!" xD

I know you guys already discussed having them older in the games, but I just have a request: Don't stray too far from their designs... also known as: please, don't give them DD's or anything. It's just not... how I grew up on them. Then again, I can't really stop you from doing so if you (or Eggplants) wants to. I'll still try the game out... just because it's Pokemon with sex. xD
FMC

Postby Digfree » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:41 pm

FMC Wrote:Well, with all the people that are making things on youtube, like Pokemon Black, I dunno about that. But if it makes you feel safe, sure. ^.^

But, it works so far, so it's good. Not much else to say, except the Professor's name made me lol, and every time he said "POKEMAN" reminded me of "LET ME SHOW YOU MY POKEMANS!" xD

I know you guys already discussed having them older in the games, but I just have a request: Don't stray too far from their designs... also known as: please, don't give them DD's or anything. It's just not... how I grew up on them. Then again, I can't really stop you from doing so if you (or Eggplants) wants to. I'll still try the game out... just because it's Pokemon with sex. xD

no worries, prob will only be like 5 years in the future, just enough so we are not drawing lolis (not that misty and etc is really loli, well then again they are like 15 years old e-e )

Trying to keep it close to original as I can get away with. Anyways the rest of the game is not going to be a pokemon red ripoff, I just think it was appropriate for the beginning.

I was also totally going to the show me your pokemans thing.
Digfree

Postby IrrelevantComment » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Tried making a Pokemon game quite a few times but it never really worked out for me, so I hope you have better luck than I do - I really want to play this :P
IrrelevantComment

Postby freakyfurry » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:22 am

Most of them are actually around 10 and 12 years old, so very loli.
freakyfurry

Postby FMC » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Eh, just use the disclaimer "Everyone depicted in this game is 18 or over." xD You can get away with it because, in anime, there's all sorts of loli-looking 'old' girls.

Prime example: Konata Izumi.

Nah, you don't need to do that. Just felt like saying it. xD
FMC

Postby KBridget » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:31 pm

Still looking forward to see where you go from here.
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby demise23 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:11 am

FMC Wrote:Eh, just use the disclaimer "Everyone depicted in this game is 18 or over." xD You can get away with it because, in anime, there's all sorts of loli-looking 'old' girls.

Prime example: Konata Izumi.

Nah, you don't need to do that. Just felt like saying it. xD

Likewise, there are tons of girls who look older, but they are actually underage (In the U.S.). Example: Yoko Littner, despite her body and choice of dress.
Yes, This is Gorz, the Emissary of Darkness. So what if I play Yu-Gi-Oh? At least I don't smoke, do drugs, drink, or break the law!
demise23

Postby Digfree » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 am

Errr... ok... time for a subject change D:

Here is the new opening for the game I animated! Let me know how well it syncs with your computer as it is one long track and never done this before.
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

pokemonrpgbattle.swf [ 121.67 KiB | Viewed 8154 times ]

ImageImageImageImage
Digfree

Postby 13Lack12ose » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Digfree Wrote:Errr... ok... time for a subject change D:

Here is the new opening for the game I animated! Let me know how well it syncs with your computer as it is one long track and never done this before.

Omg!!! Dude, that opening looks amazing, it's something that I would expect to see from a Pokemon game that I've actually bought. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to seeing more content like this in the future.
Hodor
13Lack12ose

Postby Zodiark69 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm

Works just fine for me, and i love the opening. Can't wait to see more from you guys!
Zodiark69

Postby TedFallenger » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

As all flash-based games do, this game should have a mute button. Looks like you've got a solid start, tho!
TedFallenger

Postby IrrelevantComment » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:07 am

Is this still being worked on?
IrrelevantComment

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Looking very good.
Zeus Kabob

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects