Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: What is this "inking" of which you speak?

Postby Hornyg4mer » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:10 am

humbird0 Wrote:If the sketch is clean enough, I usually just color & shade the sketch.
But the best program I know of for inking is Paint Tool Sai. You'll get great results even if you're just using a mouse.

So is this Paint Tool Sai a free program? For mac?
I sketched a bit, but it was in pencil, so i will try with my pen next. I am working on Jinx, since it doesnt seem to be touched yet.
Hornyg4mer
Newly Registered

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby bubba91 » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:01 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:
Btw, how do you like the ninja?

Rakaziel-kun, Master Sensai Steven Seagal will be a little disapointed... to join the dark you have to BE THE DARK. (black clothes)
Also I think an angry expression will make them look more badass.

PS. this is the Master of the shadows i'm talking about:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQfYQVH ... u9FxI-_yQg
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Rx69NXg ... u9FxI-_yQg
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Bonus Ninjas! http://sta.sh/02euqv9so6k9 Dark enugh?
And yes, they were based on the Mortal Kombat ninjas.
(Also included is the sprite of the country girl and a Nurse Joy style recolor)

I also have another idea now (either for the ninja city or a heavily industrialized one) - Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles!

Do you already have a sprite for Nurse Joy and the old cylinder guy?

Also, Pikaguy http://sta.sh/0zazfz5kkyq (his legs were too long for the spritesheet)
With a head swap he would also make a good a ghost buster. Do you want a few for the ghost town?
Rakaziel

Squirtles in a half-shell

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:34 am

Rakaziel Wrote:Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtles!

Hell yeah!
We have to make this happen.

Rakaziel Wrote:Do you already have a sprite for Nurse Joy?

No, we still need an updated Nurse Joy sprite.

Rakaziel Wrote:...and the old cylinder guy?

So... an old man shaped like a cylinder? Never heard of him.

Rakaziel Wrote:A ghost buster. Do you want a few for the ghost town?

I've never really thought about that.
If I did have a ghost-buster, I think I'd make him a total coward.
I plan to give the ghost town a Silent Hill style.
Last edited by humbird0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

What is this "buying" of which you speak?

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:38 am

Hornyg4mer Wrote:So is this Paint Tool Sai a free program? For mac?

Come to think of it, no. It is a paid program for Windows.
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

I had actually planned to get stuff done this evening

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am

I was testing the pokemon game and noticed that saving seemed to be a bit slow,
so I spent about 5 hours modifying the code that converts the data...
... only to discover that the slow-down wasn't caused by it at all.

It was Flash's debug text display that was slowing everything down.
... Something that isn't even there when you play the game normally.
On the bright side, this turned out to be some very good programming practice.

Technical details:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I originally thought that the code that converted the game's save-game variables into text was causing the slow-down.

My "solution" involved some impressive programming.
I ended up changing that code into a performance-sensitive, asynchronous, recursive function, that would pause itself whenever it detected a certain amount of slow-down.
That would be awesome... if the original code was even slightly processor intensive. But it wasn't, so that was all a waste.
In fact, the original code is lightning fast. It only takes about 1 millisecond. (I measured it)
The fancy asynchronous code takes over 300 milliseconds.
So I'll just keep the old code.
humbird0

Postby IrrelevantComment » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 am

humbird0 Wrote:It was Flash's debug text display that was slowing everything down.

Are you talking about traces? If you have a lot of traces it slows the game down a tonne, to the point where if you have a loop and call a few traces each iteration, you can actually see each trace being made whereas without them the iteration would be completed in less than a millisecond. No idea why it's so slow...
IrrelevantComment

Re: Squirtles in a half-shell

Postby Rakaziel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:59 am

What should I base the ninja squirtles' anatomy on?
Do you want then to be delicate pokegirls (with maybe a bit of muscle tone) or burly like the ninja I made?

With Old Cylinder Guy I mean the old man with the top hat from the cigar sidequest.
(Top hats are called cylinders in German, I had forgotten they were called differently in English)

I can make a Nurse Joy based on the girl from my latest spritesheet. But I am currently busy, it would have to wait till next week.

I orignally wanted to make the ghostbusters in the style of the Real Ghostbusters cartoon, colors included.
For a cowardly ghostbuster maybe that English Explorer Guy from the trainer spritesheet could work.

The Pika suit would also work well for a hazmat guy, or the pokeworld's equivalent of Walter White from Breaking Bad, only with poison type pokemon's excretions as drug ingredients. Maybe called "Breeding Bad".
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:43 pm

how about this ones? they should be easily converted into squirtles:

Purple and Orange need smaller hips and longer legs.

How about a raticate as Master Splinter?

About the background story:
If I remmeber well there is a restaurant in Vermillion city, it can be a pizzeria and the chef tells you that someone is stealing his pizzas when delivering. You accept to help him so he gives you a uniform and a pizza and the adress to deliver. the squirtles steal it in your face and you have to seek them in the sewers.

Unfortunately you get lost, but then you find master Splinter. She leads you to their refuge, there you find the squirtles but they are a little busy now:

I don't know how to continue with the story for the moment. it's still young in my head.
the thing is I don't know if challenge all of them or just force a Team Rocket encounter to make them love you and choose one squirtle as a reward(the second one will save me from drawing 4 squirtles).
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:44 pm

Ok, I see the design now. But what this definitely needs is also a Rocket Shredder. He could even be captured and evolve into Super Shredder. Or could be a pokemon in the first place. Which in turn leads to the questions whether these versions of Shredder and Splinter should be male or female - when we use female versions we can base them on their respective pokegirl sprites.
Rhinhorn or Nidoking would work for Shredder, and Hitmonlee would work as Foot Clan.

Fighting against all four of them looks more like a challenge from Splinter. High-level squirtles with maybe a unique martial arts attack that is otherwise limited to fighting type pokemon.
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:Ok, I see the design now. But what this definitely needs is also a Rocket Shredder. He could even be captured and evolve into Super Shredder. Or could be a pokemon in the first place. Which in turn leads to the questions whether these versions of Shredder and Splinter should be male or female - when we use female versions we can base them on their respective pokegirl sprites.
Rhinhorn or Nidoking would work for Shredder, and Hitmonlee would work as Foot Clan.

Fighting against all four of them looks more like a challenge from Splinter. High-level squirtles with maybe a unique martial arts attack that is otherwise limited to fighting type pokemon.

I see a problem, Shredder is a villain of the caliber of Giovanni and I don't think they'll fit really well in the same organisation.

So we a have a few tasks to discuss about this characters:
-origins of Splinter(rename) and the squritles
-motivations (why did she taught them martial arts, do they fight the crime or just steal pizzas?)
-the team rocket(why the organisation should be interested about them, and what are they doing to anger the squirtles)

writing the topics I had an idea we can develop:
Team Rocket is using the sewers to move their smuggling and this anger the squirtles for some reason. They ask you to demolish the tunnel
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:01 pm

bubba91 Wrote:I see a problem, Shredder is a villain of the caliber of Giovanni and I don't think they'll fit really well in the same organisation.

The solution is to split Shredder into two characters - one is Giovanni's command pokemon and has Shredder's looks (either a nidoking with metal plates on face and shoulders or a rhydon with a violet cape - so actually the pokemon would be a more competent Rocksteady - his demise or capture would also help explain why Giovanni needs Mewtwo) - the other is Giovanni himself, adding a few of Shredder's background characteristics to him (this would alternately be a good excuse for Giovanni in a Shredder costume - he needs to hide his identity when commanding his troops in the field).

bubba91 Wrote:So we a have a few tasks to discuss about this characters:
-origins of Splinter(rename) and the squritles

Kamaitachi ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi ) could have the same origin as Splinter - she used to be the pokemon of some guy Giovanni killed - maybe the father of Youngster Joey ( http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/youngster-joey )
bubba91 Wrote:-motivations (why did she taught them martial arts, do they fight the crime or just steal pizzas?)

Kamaitachi wants revenge on Giovanni - and she has aspirations to become a pokemon trainer. She sees it as the ultimate testament to her late master's skill that she can beat human trainers with her own pokemon group.
She found the squirtles while searching for something edible in the sewers. Maybe they were abandoned by their a trainer, like the squirtle gang in the anime.
As for whether they fight crime or just steal pizzas - it could actually be funnier if they really just steal pizzas.
bubba91 Wrote:-the team rocket(why the organisation should be interested about them, and what are they doing to anger the squirtles)
writing the topics I had an idea we can develop:
Team Rocket is using the sewers to move their smuggling and this anger the squirtles for some reason. They ask you to demolish the tunnel

Kamaitachi could send them against Team Rocket to get the squirtles used to their tactics, as a means of preparation for the final attack against Giovanni. Maybe they also specifically intercept deliveries to the Rocket base, including the pizzas

Your sewer smuggling is also a good idea, and as for why it angers the squirtes, Team Rocked did not ask nicely, gives them no cut of the proceeds, and probably tries to catch them when they encounter them. Giovanni may even have sent grunts with explicit orders to catch them, to forcibly recruit the squirtles for their own army or breeding progam - after all, they are good stock.
They also could try to steal the smuggled goods for themselves, after all the goods in question could for example be military-grade steroids that can not legally be sold on the civilian market (the Top Four are technically military).

Depending on how well your standing is with Team Rocket, Jessie could also give you the mission to catch the turtles.
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:The solution is to split Shredder into two characters - one is Giovanni's command pokemon and has Shredder's looks (either a nidoking with metal plates on face and shoulders or a rhydon with a violet cape - so actually the pokemon would be a more competent Rocksteady - his demise or capture would also help explain why Giovanni needs Mewtwo) - the other is Giovanni himself, adding a few of Shredder's background characteristics to him (this would alternately be a good excuse for Giovanni in a Shredder costume - he needs to hide his identity when commanding his troops in the field).

I don't think we need to go that far with it because what would happen with the TMNS when you leave the sewers? I mean, you have to continue with the story to lavender and other places, you can't get stuck with the ninja turtles because this is a pokemon game.

Rakaziel Wrote:Kamaitachi ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamaitachi ) could have the same origin as Splinter - she used to be the pokemon of some guy Giovanni killed - maybe the father of Youngster Joey ( http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/youngster-joey )
Kamaitachi wants revenge on Giovanni - and she has aspirations to become a pokemon trainer. She sees it as the ultimate testament to her late master's skill that she can beat human trainers with her own pokemon group.
She found the squirtles while searching for something edible in the sewers. Maybe they were abandoned by their a trainer, like the squirtle gang in the anime.
As for whether they fight crime or just steal pizzas - it could actually be funnier if they really just steal pizzas.

cool.

I was thinking that in the beginnig squirtles stole some goods, rocket members tried to catch them but, unable to do that, they left poisoned pizzas in the sewers causing the death of the 5th ninja turtle. Now we have the anger and a revenge desire. How about if the goods are something sexy and forbidden?
bubba91

Postby dndman997 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:43 pm

i just read the most recent Super Effective comic theyve got some good ideas on there like a pikachu wanted for 29 murders. maybe humbird could do something like that only ash's pikachu is innocent
dndman997

Postby Rakaziel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:56 pm

bubba91 Wrote:I was thinking that in the beginnig squirtles stole some goods, rocket members tried to catch them but, unable to do that, they left poisoned pizzas in the sewers causing the death of the 5th ninja turtle. Now we have the anger and a revenge desire. How about if the goods are something sexy and forbidden?

The revenge story is a bit dark (and a bit redundant when we take Kamaitachi's story) - what would work better would be that the pizza was drugged and you have to rescue the 5th squirtle (and gain her as a follower) - and before that you have to fight Kamaitachi and all 4 squirtles at once as a test of your skills.

As for the sexy and forbidden items, the possibilities are endless... :twisted:
The question is whether they are just a quest item or also usable ingame.

One usable item could be "Pheromone Perfume" - the pokemon or trainer that uses it gains the "Charm" attack till the end of battle but you have a 50% risk to become Horny when applying the perfume. It could also be used during dialogues to unlock a few new options.
Lactation or fertility boosters would not really make sense as forbidden, but maybe Team Rocket has stolen the shipment.
Then maybe some breast growth drugs, I already have made some extra busty sprites for some pokemon.
Another fun item could be hallocinogens - they inflict Confusion but again have a 50% risk to also affect your own current pokemon. Again, they also could unlock some new dialogue options.
Another item they would have reason to smuggle would be tranquilizers.
Rocket Balls would be too easy a catch to get from intercepted contraband, maybe a single one to show what they do.
Rakaziel

A trace of sluggishness

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:53 pm

IrrelevantComment Wrote:
humbird0 Wrote:It was Flash's debug text display that was slowing everything down.

Are you talking about traces? If you have a lot of traces it slows the game down a tonne, to the point where if you have a loop and call a few traces each iteration, you can actually see each trace being made whereas without them the iteration would be completed in less than a millisecond. No idea why it's so slow...

Yeah, it was being slowed down by a ton of trace() functions.
Removing them sped it up nicely.
humbird0

More colorful ninjas

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:49 pm

bubba91 Wrote:how about this ones? they should be easily converted into squirtles:

Those pictures have the perfect style.
Maybe it could be a side-quest. My idea for Vermillion is that it's a tourist trap, meaning that everything is super-expensive (but not the things you can actually buy) so that restaurant's food is hilariously over-priced. If you can find a way to get Pizza for the Squirtle Squad, they'll "thank" you and one of them will join.
We could have a random Raticate there just as a Mater Splinter reference.

PS: A "nugget" could be an actual super-expensive chicken nugget.
Last edited by humbird0 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
humbird0

Let's not make this game way bigger than it already is

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Well, I was thinking it would just be a quick one-shot cameo. We don't have to completely combine Pokemon with TMNT.
They can be Squirtles who just happen to look a bit like TMNT.
Kind of like how the Axem Rangers in Mario RPG resembled the Power Rangers without including everything else in that show.
humbird0

I think I found a new Title song

Postby humbird0 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:26 pm

... I'll just leave this here:

Catchatronic | Pogo

humbird0

Postby Rakaziel » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:39 pm

Aww, I wanted to add April O'Neal

If you update the editor to the new version we can also edit it in later.

As far as other sprites are concerned, anything you need? Nurse Joy is in progress, Oak is in surgery (I may do a head swap), squirtle will be based on the pokegirl template (or I could try Red Riding Hood again, if you want them to be smaller), I have a half-finished raticate somewhere, fat guy and the elderly are finished, and will make an ice-skater version for the Cerulean Gym. How many child sprites do you need?
Rakaziel

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects