Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Spritely rangers

Postby humbird0 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:24 am

I don't think I need any child sprites.
I got some good ones from the Pokemon Rangers sprite sheets.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/11/2012)

Postby r005 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:07 pm

this idea came after reading about the perfume and the other item.
drug store:
near a small town the team roket set a drug store where they make and sell their item´s, lately people and pokemon have gone missing
when Ash go to investigate he discover that the people are use as test subjet for their new items and also discover that Paras, Parasect, Gloom and Vileplume
are keep to make their items when Ahs defeat the team roket and set free everybody in the factory and they retun to the town later Ahs find that
the pokemon spores turn pokemon and people in the town very horny
r005

Postby bubba91 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:32 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:Aww, I wanted to add April O'Neal

If you update the editor to the new version we can also edit it in later.

As far as other sprites are concerned, anything you need? Nurse Joy is in progress, Oak is in surgery (I may do a head swap), squirtle will be based on the pokegirl template (or I could try Red Riding Hood again, if you want them to be smaller), I have a half-finished raticate somewhere, fat guy and the elderly are finished, and will make an ice-skater version for the Cerulean Gym. How many child sprites do you need?

you can try to make rocket sprites with the couple under the police officer in the megasheet. We need James sprites too.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:47 pm

It would work for the male rocket grunt. The female grunt now has a swimsuit but I have a template for that.
Another guy we need sprites for is Bill, and Gary. For Bill I have some, but for Gary I have found no good head.
James will be easy enough, but Jessie I would need to make from scratch.

We also need to include the infamous Beauty and the Beach episode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m ... m_rotation

Also, when you want to make the ghost town Silent Hill stile, do you need a few modified spites for the horrific hallucinations?
A Silent Hill version of Nurse Joy would work well imo.
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:16 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:It would work for the male rocket grunt. The female grunt now has a swimsuit but I have a template for that.
Another guy we need sprites for is Bill, and Gary. For Bill I have some, but for Gary I have found no good head.
James will be easy enough, but Jessie I would need to make from scratch.

We also need to include the infamous Beauty and the Beach episode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9m ... m_rotation

Also, when you want to make the ghost town Silent Hill stile, do you need a few modified spites for the horrific hallucinations?
A Silent Hill version of Nurse Joy would work well imo.

We already have a really good sprite for Jessie.
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Yay! :D And we now also have a good sprite for Bill http://sta.sh/012pa9r9dw2c (and all the old people, including ice-skaters)

Update: And more sprites http://sta.sh/02e14x0tmtwy including the Rocket grunt, a policeman, the ghost hunter,
and my attempt to recreate the glory that is Top Hat Guy. I failed utterly. Also, a park ranger.

Jessie's arm looks a bit off. If you can give me a link to the sprite in original resolution I fix it.
Rakaziel

Postby Rakaziel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:44 am

Going back I noticed that a) half of the sprites I posted are already in your collection and b) my order of the poses was wrong.
You could have told me. :( The last time I saw the stuff was 30 pages and a busy semester ago.

At least this was before I remade the squirtle sprite from scratch.
Rakaziel

Re-arming Jessie

Postby humbird0 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:40 am

Image Image
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Postby bubba91 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:42 am

Rakaziel Wrote:Yay! :D And we now also have a good sprite for Bill http://sta.sh/012pa9r9dw2c (and all the old people, including ice-skaters)

Update: And more sprites http://sta.sh/02e14x0tmtwy including the Rocket grunt, a policeman, the ghost hunter,
and my attempt to recreate the glory that is Top Hat Guy. I failed utterly. Also, a park ranger.

Jessie's arm looks a bit off. If you can give me a link to the sprite in original resolution I fix it.

I did a more classic rocket grunt:
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:57 am

Looks good.

I fixed Jessie's http://sta.sh/024t8w6j0qgr and Jennie's http://sta.sh/01porzlxh6c9 Gloves and did some color optimizations on Nude Jessie's chest http://sta.sh/0182xp37nu3m (I also fixed the arm posture, that the right posture looked weird before came down to one pixel of shading)
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:47 am

I was thinking about the Fucsia ninja clan and wrote this story:
Koga has joined the Elite Four, and for not leaving the clan without a master he named an interim master. But unfortunately this guy has nothing to do with the clan and he uses it for his own benefit. He sends his ninjas to spy cute girls and bring him pictures of naked women. He also sends his ninjas to bring him burgers from the drive-thru in the highway (1st gen games: route 17*) I believe at this point all we know who I'm talking about, He's no other than Steven Seagull!!

*We can rename it route 69 and is disputed between 2 factions of bikers, a bike club of choppers and a team of japanese motorcycles (each with her sexy trainer). The drive-thru is a neutral zone in the middle of the contest.
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:54 pm

This story is grenius! And it gives a good incentive for beating the Elite Four.

So, let's see... we need at least 2 bikes, 4 bikers (male and female for each gang, unless we make them exclusively female) and the 2 gang leaders (minor modifications), and of course also sprites of the bikers biking. And maybe a sprite of Ash & Co on a bike, in two versions, depending on which gang you beat (you can also beat both).

The restaurant kitchen would also be a good place to fight a Grimer or even Muk (you find her when checking the oven) - they would also work well in the Squirtle Sewers. Talking of which, having completed the Ninja Squirtle quest could unlock some new dialogue in Fuchsia City.

For the ninjas we could use the one in the blue armor and dark grey clothes, and maybe Kunoichi (female ninjas) based on Officer Jenny - essentially Jenny in S.W.A.T. gear.

I also have an idea for dialogue - the ninjas complain that Steven abuses them as stuntmen/punchbags in his movies.

Steven's clothes could use a few grey accents. The face is good, instantly recognized him.
And when you defeat him, he screams "This Is Not Even My Final Form!", rips off his clothes and returns in a sumo outfit.
Rakaziel

Postby Rakaziel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:26 pm

What do you want the Japanese rockers to look like? And how practial or impractical shall the outfit of the rocker girls be?
For the guys I thought either a business suit (no tie) or topless and tattooed.
For their bikes I thought about this one: http://www.blackrebelmoto.com/2013/01/s ... heros.html
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:What do you want the Japanese rockers to look like? And how practial or impractical shall the outfit of the rocker girls be?
For the guys I thought either a business suit (no tie) or topless and tattooed.
For their bikes I thought about this one: http://www.blackrebelmoto.com/2013/01/s ... heros.html

In my reference foder I have this images:
Girl_09_by_d_two.jpg
Girl_09_by_d_two.jpg (157.31 KiB) Viewed 5296 times

sample_1a9cf81f795ffe7c29724ddec595af2e.jpeg

Seaside_ride_by_dokibaku.jpg

haven't decided the style of motorbike yet
bubba91

Postby bubba91 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Rakaziel Wrote:The restaurant kitchen would also be a good place to fight a Grimer or even Muk (you find her when checking the oven) - they would also work well in the Squirtle Sewers. Talking of which, having completed the Ninja Squirtle quest could unlock some new dialogue in Fuchsia City.

I'm not really particularly eager for drawing grimer and muk since they will be really similar to ditto, you're right they fit really well in those regions and I thought about it. I think I'll just leave it in the hands of another artist.
Rakaziel Wrote:For the ninjas we could use the one in the blue armor and dark grey clothes, and maybe Kunoichi (female ninjas) based on Officer Jenny - essentially Jenny in S.W.A.T. gear.

I was planning to make the female ninja like kitana from MK3 or Skarlet, but haven't decided which style I prefer.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rakaziel Wrote:I also have an idea for dialogue - the ninjas complain that Steven abuses them as stuntmen/punchbags in his movies.

I imagine Seagull as the perfect manipulator, like the ninjas think that they're looking for burgers just to be tested. If you keep viewing videos from the guy I posted before you'll get easy the personality I imagine, since viewing them I can't imagine him in another way.
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Ok, then the biker girl is set. As for Jenny, I will try to create a Kitana outfit.
I also finished the male Japanese biker http://sta.sh/0217ial0otva (legs may be edited once I finish the female biker,
(I may use Brock's) male biker of the second gang in progress)

I tend to imagine Grimer and Muk as rather chubby girls, with a bit of a tummy. It fits to all the junk food they consist of.
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:41 am

I was thinking more on this...
vs. this...
bubba91

Postby Rakaziel » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:29 pm

That were pretty much my plans for the chopper guy. And I have parts I can use for the new Japanese bikers.
The Ronin could still find use in Fuchsia City, or at the dojo with the Fighting type pokemon.
Rakaziel

Postby bubba91 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm

bubba91

Postby NeerHeer » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:23 am

Looks aight. Eyes might be a bit too far rolled back into the head or something...somehow it looks a little derp, not sure why.
Does bunny need to slap a bitch?!

Due to my utter inability to produce anything of merit via drawing, animating, or scripting, I have to hang around and bother you guys. Are we having fun yet?
NeerHeer

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects