Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Rename "napalm" & give it to Pikachu = powerful electric atk

Postby humbird0 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:08 am

I originally considered that when I first started programming the game years ago and I realized that I'd end up with about as many attack-behaviors as I would have attacks, so that seemed pointless at the time. Of course, this was back when I was assuming there would only be 30 Pokemon.

In a way, the attacks already are behaviors, but they have default names and animations unless you change them, so they're basically effects already. Although there are some duplicates.
Last edited by humbird0 on Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
The last version of Pokemon Hentai Version is: January 31, 2015
Every Pokemorph created for the game
Every cutscene picture in the game
Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Thumbnail Simulator 2000

Postby humbird0 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:18 am

Okay, I said I was going to update the pokemorph list to include all the colored pokemon, but since that post is at its max word-limit and it makes it hard to see which pokemon are colored, I thought I'd try making a dedicated HTML page for this. I think I'm done with the javascript code for it, now I just have to add ALL the pictures.

... it seems like everything turns into a project these days.

Reference material gallery (characters, poses, outfits, expressions, personalities)
humbird0

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/18/2014)

Postby weirdo232 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 am

I see what you mean.

My Idea would be to have your "attack/move" class have only a few options, but make it dynamically added.

So for instance you want a move to increase defense and have a chance for paralasis.
The way I was thinking about this would be to have there be a generic Stat (Atk, Def, etc..) modifier, a Damage modifier, and a Effect modifier (Horny, Paralysis, Slp, etc..)
This way if you wanted to modify a Stat (raise or lower) you just add a stat modifier to the move, pick the stat to modify, then type in the amount it would modify it by.
(You might even be able to roll Damaging/Healing an enemy into the Stat thing as HP is technically a Stat)

The same would be true for Effect except it would only be a percentage, this way you can create moves that Might cause the status effects but also might not.

I suggest this addition because I have noticed this is the general way you code to begin with especially in regards to your ROM setup.

Anyway these are only suggestions/ideas and I do see why you wouldn't need/want to implement this for your game.
weirdo232
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 am

Another thing to consider weirdo232 is how Humbird0 level to hit rate goes, Sure some moves are more powerful than others in general like with rock smash being 2.0ish stronger than frail.
users pokemon level * the power of attack * if/than not scenoir of wheither the element is weak or resistant to element -or/(don't know which) by opp Def * opp level = dam to opp HP

And if you have noticed that the level of the pokemon in this game multiples only three stats; HP, ATK and DEF, For no matter what, we always attack first so there is no need for a speed stat, and accrucy doesn't really made for attacks only don't hit if used agenst the wrong element like electricity agenst ground/rock.

Sure it is almost like the original pokemon games but less forgiving, for a pokemon in Humbird0's game stands no chance agenst anything two or three levels higher.

And another thing is if he was to in attacks to lower Atk or Def by even 0.25, he would have to add in more code to make sure that either stat can't be lowered more than 2.0 or something so that it couldn't be spammed constinly till you are actual gaining health from your opponets attack or do damage to your self.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Fly88xx » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:11 pm

You want to customize the attacks? Why? That would only make sense if we had totally useless pokemon like magikarp. But 1st: Magikarp and his likes are not yet implemented and 2nd: I am sure Humbird0 will find a way for those critters to survive longer.
Or do you just want to cheat your way through the game? One-hit every enemy from the very beginning?
Fly88xx

NEW pokemon art list

Postby humbird0 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:49 pm

Okay, I've finally finished making a new Pokemon art list to replace the old one posted here. The reason why I made this is because I've hit the max word-limit for a single post, and I can't really add more to it. I guess this forum just can't handle all the art we've made.

You can view all of the art and colorations we've received here:

I've programmed this to be pretty easy for me to update.
All I have to do is add an image file, tell it to scan the art folder, and it'll update that webpage to display all of the art.
humbird0

Postby TheMobEater-IsBack » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi, I have one quick question, please someone can tell me where can I find resources for the GameEditor?
TheMobEater-IsBack
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:33 pm

you could try Humbird0's web site,

Thank you for an offical list of pokemon and trainers Humbird0, Now those that are the drawing type can see what needs to be done or wish to do better on non decieded pokemon/trainers.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby TheMobEater-IsBack » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:25 pm

By the way, I found this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

on the web, maybe you can get inspiration for Dragonite at this image ^^ (English isn't my main language, so sorry if there are errors ^^)
TheMobEater-IsBack
Newly Registered

Postby whatacow » Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:17 am

how do i lunch the game i have it downloaded and i don't know what to do i new so ya?
whatacow
Newly Registered

Postby NewKryptonite92 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:44 pm

Redacted by me.
Last edited by NewKryptonite92 on Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NewKryptonite92

How do I poke-teh-mans?

Postby humbird0 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:04 am

whatacow Wrote:how do i lunch the game i have it downloaded and i don't know what to do i new so ya?

1) You download it.
2) You decompress it.
3) You open the game's folder.
4) You double-click game.exe
5) You play.
humbird0

This ship sure looks bigger on the inside

Postby humbird0 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:08 am

I came to make maps and chew bubble-gum...
... and I'm all out of double-mint.

humbird0

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:22 am

NewKryptonite92 Wrote:I originally had no intention of drawing Weepinbell or Victrebell, but if that's the only way the Bellsprout will have a shot at being accepted...then I accept the burden!

Actually from the way the list looks, I don't think you have to due them, but I think is an perferred thing seeing how the are evolved versions of bellsprout, heck if you want you can always draw another pokemon that you want to draw

So Humbird0 what about those decided pokemon that don't have a one of the three pics done, are you going to contact the original drawer or going to let other people draw the missing pic based of the chosen pics?
Dead2112man

Re: This ship sure looks bigger on the inside

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:26 am

humbird0 Wrote:I came to make maps and chew bubble-gum...
... and I'm all out of double-mint.

Nice quote, did you get my PM, I think it might interrest you, if not, that's ok
Dead2112man

Because testing doors and bushes is so riveting

Postby humbird0 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:05 am

I read the PM, but I haven't really thought about adding access to the test maps in-game. You could easily just use the level editor to add teleports anywhere you want. And the save-game data is pretty easy to edit by hand since it's XML. I don't really see what the test maps would add to the game, gameplay-wise, aside from being a curiosity... like a programmer's room you sometimes see in some games. Maybe at the end of the game, I could give the player a guided-tour of the test rooms and have the characters comment on the things in there.
humbird0

Staryu goes super-saiyan

Postby humbird0 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:18 am

That one's my second attempt. I took some time to look-up reference pictures for the materials the character is made of. Rose quartz, Gold, and Starfish. I thought the picture's colors would look more balanced if I gave her gold armor.

Also... I was stupid. I originally forgot to check for cleaned-up line-art, so I accidentally colored the sketch yesterday.

This first version is kind of neat though. It reminds me of the water-color illustrations in the Pokemon card game.

ImageImage
humbird0

Re: Because testing doors and bushes is so riveting

Postby Dead2112man » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:34 pm

humbird0 Wrote:I read the PM, but I haven't really thought about adding access to the test maps in-game. You could easily just use the level editor to add teleports anywhere you want. And the save-game data is pretty easy to edit by hand since it's XML. I don't really see what the test maps would add to the game, gameplay-wise, aside from being a curiosity... like a programmer's room you sometimes see in some games. Maybe at the end of the game, I could give the player a guided-tour of the test rooms and have the characters comment on the things in there.

Well, for starters by having access to the test room, I can find out if all the evolutions work properly and same with the moves, not saying it should be a perminate thing,just a little something for us tester to use to help you out. and I have knowledge of coding so I wouldn't be able to create the teleport to the test chamber teleport.

Well either way, if I can tribute money to help you with the game, is it possible for you to add hidden trainers related to each forum site that you have posted this game in? and if so, how much per trainer? (I know of only two forums you are in)
Dead2112man

Postby Fly88xx » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:12 pm

Is it even possible to evolve any pokemon to 2nd phase in the current version of the game?
Fly88xx

Yup, Nintendo will love me making money off Pokemon

Postby humbird0 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:04 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:Well, for starters by having access to the test room, I can find out if all the evolutions work properly and same with the moves, not saying it should be a permanent thing,just a little something for us tester to use to help you out. and I have knowledge of coding so I wouldn't be able to create the teleport to the test chamber teleport.

Well either way, if I can tribute money to help you with the game, is it possible for you to add hidden trainers related to each forum site that you have posted this game in? and if so, how much per trainer? (I know of only two forums you are in)

Well that's a fair point I guess, since the game isn't complete.

You don't need coding to add teleports to the game. The level editor makes it pretty easy:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I never really considered adding cameo trainer battles to the game. But it seems somewhat unwise to invite things that would make the game bigger than it already is. Also, I have no idea what any of you look like or want to look like. That's the part that would likely take the most effort.
humbird0

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects