Pokemon Hentai Game update (Jan 31, 2016)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Pokemon Hentai Game update (03/18/2014)

Postby Dead2112man » Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:52 am

Hello, Smx31, and thank you for pointing the bug out, I will be glad to inform you that it has be fixed for the next update ..... when ever that is, and Welcome to the community.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby ReconLegend » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:40 pm

Thanks for making such a Great Game.
ReconLegend

Postby Jim1991 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:54 am

in next pokemon parody plz add ralts kirlia ,gardevoir,and all legandary pokemon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :) :)
Jim1991
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 am

Jim1991 Wrote:in next pokemon parody plz add ralts kirlia ,gardevoir,and all legandary pokemon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :) :)

... The plan is to make the first 151 Pokemon, or at least try to make them all with exceptions, so this means none beyond Gen 1... so even with the extra long "z" (I don't get why people do this other than... actually, never mind, I answered myself), I don't think it'll happen.

At least there is another thing that can satisfied your Gardevoir love.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:15 am

VintageBass Wrote:
Jim1991 Wrote:in next pokemon parody plz add ralts kirlia ,gardevoir,and all legandary pokemon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :) :) :)

... The plan is to make the first 151 Pokemon, or at least try to make them all with exceptions, so this means none beyond Gen 1... so even with the extra long "z" (I don't get why people do this other than... actually, never mind, I answered myself), I don't think it'll happen.

I think what he was asking is when will we be on the Gen3 of Humbird0s pokemon version, Well in be patient amount of years you will get it, so Jim1991, if you want 3 gen in a Humbird0 release, that same question again when Humbird0 is done with Gen1 and if he decides to start and finish Gen2
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Dead2112man

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:19 am

Dead2112man Wrote:I think what he was asking is when will we be on the Gen3 of Humbird0s pokemon version, Well in be patient amount of years you will get it, so Jim1991, if you want 3 gen in a Humbird0 release, that same question again when Humbird0 is done with Gen1 and if he decides to start and finish Gen2

... Yeah, because the next game at this point will be Gen 2, and that's still not going to have all the Pokemon at this point, so it'll be still the wait for the Ralts line and all of the other Legendaries.

Also, sexy versions of Ho-oh and Lugia... Well, that'll be interesting. Granted I know the Internet has done that, even Shadow Lugia, so I don't think that'll be too much of a hassle. Ho-oh... well, that'll be a pretty bird for sure.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Jim1991 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 pm

when did full game of pokemon prdy will be finished can you plz tell ....
Jim1991
Newly Registered

Postby bubba91 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:49 am

Jim1991 Wrote:when did full game of pokemon prdy will be finished can you plz tell ....

in years, I've been here for almost 2 years, think about a year per city.
POKEMON: NEW IN THE FORUM??
We work as hard as we can in the next update, but please, stop asking when it will come. And YES, the version on the first post is the newest version.
WANT TO HELP: Help us coloring.
bubba91

Postby Emily21 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:15 pm

Well, I'm not into furry, but looks like a well-made game :)
Emily21

Postby Bomberman2010 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:09 pm

Is it normal that i can miss a event or not? =)
Bomberman2010
Newly Registered

Since there's not enough cynacism in the world...

Postby Nuke » Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:06 pm

I get the feeling that this forum is attracting a few trolls, it's difficult for me to believe that this many people would go to trouble of making an account to ask when the game will be done instead of just reading through a few posts to find out.

A little while back there was talk of updating the topic post with an Introduction and FaQ, this seems like a better idea every day.
Nuke

Postby Fly88xx » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Bomberman2010 Wrote:Is it normal that i can miss a event or not? =)

It is quite easy to miss some events. Especially the ones where Misty visits Ash's mom.
Fly88xx

Re: Since there's not enough cynacism in the world...

Postby Hornyg4mer » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:18 am

Nuke Wrote:I get the feeling that this forum is attracting a few trolls, it's difficult for me to believe that this many people would go to trouble of making an account to ask when the game will be done instead of just reading through a few posts to find out.

A little while back there was talk of updating the topic post with an Introduction and FaQ, this seems like a better idea every day.

I know what you mean. I am sorry because i am probably one of those people.

I used to check the forum daily, but now that i have been out of the loop for so long, its very hard to skim every page for the info i am looking for (which is an updated version to see whats new)

Anyway, i know i said this before but i would like to try to contribute some artwork for the game. I got stacks of images to submit, if i can get past the embarrassment and actually scan them into files to post.

Good job everyone! even if your submissions dont get added into the game, i enjoy just looking at all the different images you all have posted so far
Hornyg4mer
Newly Registered

Postby tantaluss » Sat Jul 25, 2015 12:34 am

Please do submit your art, I wish I could draw so I too could contribute. Even if they aren't ultimately used in the game, they'll still go in the games archive files, and I'm sure that people will love your drawings.
tantaluss

Postby walmartyr » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:47 am

Can't wait to see the next update with all this awesome art added.
walmartyr

Postby flamefight » Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:13 pm

Hey, probably a dumb question but I just wanna know if there's a comprehensive guide to this game somewhere? Like where all the pokemon are, which ones only appear for a limited time, where all the click spots on a enemy are and what they do, etc. etc.

Also, Is it possible in this version to catch a trainer with a pokeball/fanart?
flamefight
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:53 am

flamefight Wrote:Hey, probably a dumb question but I just wanna know if there's a comprehensive guide to this game somewhere? Like where all the pokemon are, which ones only appear for a limited time, where all the click spots on a enemy are and what they do, etc. etc.

Also, Is it possible in this version to catch a trainer with a pokeball/fanart?

No offical guide has been made as far as I know, but that might be due to the fact that this game is still way to early in creation for the need of one due to the fact that things could change between updates.

As for catching trainers with pokeball/fanart, NO, you ca with Rocket Ball's which are currently only avaliable in the test area. but you could always go into code and change that like I did while testing the game for improvements
Dead2112man

Postby largecaiden » Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:54 am

ive gotta question where is the pokeball that has the tm swim thing in it ive been looking for it for days and not finding it is driving me crazy please tell me
largecaiden
Newly Registered

Postby kronos » Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:38 am

Hey when will the ne....

Kidding, i can read previous posts...

I just thought I'd ask if there were any plans to put legendary pokemon in the game, and if so then how about mew?

Cause there was a rumour for the original game about Mew being under a truck in Viridian city, and it would be kinda cool if there was a quest chain in Vridian that led to a mew under one of the army trucks...
this is private, not for your eyes
kronos

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:20 am

kronos Wrote:I just thought I'd ask if there were any plans to put legendary pokemon in the game, and if so then how about mew?

Cause there was a rumour for the original game about Mew being under a truck in Viridian city, and it would be kinda cool if there was a quest chain in Vridian that led to a mew under one of the army trucks...

Well I do know there is an actual glitch in the game where you can get Mew legitimately, but it's not anywhere close to Viridian. I'm not sure if that's being incorporated, but I guess that'll come when it comes time to add Mew to the game. And even then, I would like to perform the glitch myself to see if it is possible to pull off.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects