Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.5 (Aug 16/14)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.5 (Aug 16/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm

We are reaching the 230th sex scene mark with creatures (counting solo scenes) With the help of everyone, we can reach 300.
Current situation: total dedication to the game!

If the link doesnt work, I am uploading it.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

PUT.swf [ 22.63 MiB | Viewed 8293 times ]

MIRROR HERE! http://www.aedler.com/PUT.swf
To download, RIGHT click on the link above (PUT.swf) and put SAVE AS.

Attention: Legend of Krystal (LOK) and Aedler (KAEC) are the only official sites of this game! If you intend to post anywhere else, please put a link back to this site and credit me, also explaining the team is on both sites above, so we can check suggestions, features and feedback. We can implement them and catch bugs faster. It's for YOUR benefit!

Version on Newgrounds WAS REMOVED by their moderators since July 30th. They denied freeware Mario parodies (EVEN with the law allowing it), so I cant do anything. Its their site, anyway, they do what they want, right?
ATTENTION: It's a XXX game STILL UNFINISHED (But playable and with endings). Pentium CORE 2 DUO or better recommended due to the nature of a vector game (more quality). You can help create scenes using the RAGDOLL program (new version - 1.3!) Here!

Lost your SAVES? PLEASE SEARCH FOR YOUR 'MiMPUTSAVE2.SOL' SAVE FILE (flash cache DIR) and overwrite the newer one with the older.

ImageHELP NEEDED: We are surviving in order to deliver new features in the game. Do you want to really show your real appreciation for the game, in order to maintain my servers and parody games development directly, yielding more features in less time for YOUR benefit? Just see it below:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Make a donation for the cause!
http://www.aedler.com/fora/donate.php
Current schedule used for development: Back to 1h per day.
Depending on the raising per month, I can code up to 8h a day for one month non stop (like I really did three times), including speedy development like 1 scene per night.
- If $500 or more: 4 hours per day (for up to 1 month).
- If $1000 or more: 8 hours per day (for up to 1 month).

Your help will:
1- Maintain my servers and help me with survival tasks like coffee packs for example.
2- Make me prioritize the games more than any other task for a reason, making me more present in the forum.
3- Make the game have more quality and less bugs.
4- Let me aware of possible features, bug reports and requests you discuss about.
5- Help the developer directly instead of publishing sites which tend not to share revenues. If so, they claim for taxes for their own benefit.
6- Let me know you appreciate the game.

Thank you!
Again, I wont stop developing if no donations, but without any help, I'll have to prioritize real life work and part time jobs, decreasing the time of development.

Q: But how could I check if you're really making more features in less time?
A: Just check the latest updates in this same page (CHANGELOG) often, and check the last pages of the current thread. I use to put demos and images of things I've done in the day/week. Also, you can check the tab 'NEXT FEATURES in this same page'.

Thank you specially to Alexxander, QuizMasterBos, MIDNIGHT, STEFAN, TYLER, SHAFER, BRYON and RUI LUÍS!
Image HELP NEEDED (Assets/Resources): Image

VOICERS: (so far)
- MikaTurtle is chosen to record Peach voices (she is away for more than a month).

She should voice like that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_aUYqdWeYU
(you can stop in 0:22).

MARIO ENDING SCENES:
I need someone to help me with concepts, some steady image ideas of Mario endings and possible animations (ask me for the Peach and Mario model first) that relates to the original so I can put in the game:
- Super mario RPG ending (I have an idea of Mario and Peach in the big star, kissing and rubbing themselves)
- Super Mario 64 ending (A possible idea is to see her castle from the side, and Peach going inside to bring the cake, then Mario runs towards her, shred her clothes and fuck her immediatelly (in the patio area, outside the castle).
- Paper Mario 1 ending
- Paper Mario 2 ending
- Super Mario Sunshine Ending
- Super Mario Galaxy ending

PEACH ART/HENTAI:
I need an artist who could contribute with some Peach art. They will be shown in some special scenes (like gameover / osama /ending picture). You dont need to draw the background (but if you're willing to, of course it will be better!) The good thing is that your art will be embedded in the game, creating a meaning/context to it, and it can be seen by thousands of people in no time. Moreover, I can add effects like camera zoom, sounds, and some movements (in case you drawn each body part in a separate file/layer of your graphic program). The images should not have watermarks/credits, as your name will be credited in the special credit screen with the text that identifies the image. You can see more about what to expect from Peach in this game going to PLOT and GAME MECHANICS (just search for these pressing CTRL+F here). I prefer vectorized art (Illustrator compatible) but you can also use bitmap.The requirements: Peach needs to resemble Peaches from artists SakuraKasugano, Vanja, Dirty Monkey, Derixen,Jive Guru,Minus8, Dahs, Zet13, Felox08, radprofile, Vcampan, tekuhonohabo or Sigurd. (you can see examples in hentai sites). Peach can be full/partially naked, but the requirement is to make at least one exposed part (pussy/pussy hair/labias/asshole). Breasts can be covered or not.

Thank you!

If BUGS appear in, Instructions below:

CLEAN YOUR CACHE!
1) open the game.
2) go to the starting screen (the animated title)
3) right click -> settings -> put the slider at 0 and click CLOSE.
4) exit the game
5) play it again
6) go to the starting screen again. It will ask to use the new cache. Click OK, YES, or ALLOW.
7) It the message doesnt show up, right click -> settings -> put the slider at 100k or more and click CLOSE.
8) play it normally.

THE BUG PERSISTS? Please give detailed information and upload images showing the places with an arrow, if possible. I'm a programmer, no magician :mrgreen: Saying 'Peach became red jumping in a given brown block next to a big mushroom in level1' means nothing. I can still try to find the bug, though, but it might be a lot longer to fix. So, FILL UP the questionaire and respond to this thread:
Q: What operating system are you on?
Q: What browser were you using?
Q: Is your Flash Player fully updated?
Q: Have you deleted your Flash cache (right button, options and GLOBAL options) recently? If the problem continues, have you cleaned your entire BROWSER cache?
Q: What Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?)
Q: What power-up were you using?
Q: Did Peach die, did you load a saved game, or start a new one?
Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on?
Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible.
Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself?
A:

-Enemies/Friends designed so far: 83. Remaining: 8 (+ possibly Axem Rangers) = 96. Click to see: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=3700#p196906 - Creatures I'm creating in spoiler:

Flying turtles, Poochy (the dog), Ostro, Broozers, Tub-O-Troopas, Urchins, Boom Boom and Knight Koopa (from SMRPG, basing him from the Koopa I already have)

Flash Player 11.2 required. Processor with 2 or more cores required for a better experience.
-Initial game version for comparison and fun (I've thought it was enough): VERSION 1.0j (MAY 2012) (jump key is UP)
-Please consider using GOOGLE CHROME (latest version) for this game, as its up to 25% faster. Firefox sometimes lets this game slow.
For those who don't have a flash plugin, or just want to play outside the browser (in order to be able to resize the window, have more performance, and other caveats), download the FLASH PLAYER PROJECTOR in Adobe's site: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

PS: This topic is divided into sessions: CHANGELOG, VOTING POLLS, CHEATS, DISCLAIMER, KNOWN BUGS, FAQ, THE TEAM, ERO/SEXUAL SCENES, NEXT FEATURES, MAIN COLUMNS, PLOT, GAME MECHANICS, WHAT's ENF, STORY(WHY MAKE THIS GAME) and CAUTION! You should check those.

CHANGELOG: FULL changelog HERE!

Update 2.2.5 (26th August 2014)
- NEW enemy: CHUCK (the football player from SMW). You can stomp him, he can run, etc, but no scenes yet. He appears in 3-2, 4-2, and more than once in 6-1. He also appears in 1-3 and 4-3 but only if you finished the game once.
- Added 'shred intimate areas' feature. She will get bottomless (technically) if a given creature fucks her ass or pussy while she is wearing pants, as it will be shred, making her exposed.
- Added proper outfits in her buttocks area in certain poses like when she is fucked by the mushroom dicks.
- Rule change: the option 'Act as a Nymph/Slut' will be always ON if Peach is already a Nymph in the game. No way to disable it since then. This button was made to make Peach a slut/nymph earlier, for those who prefer a daring Peach. Disabling it later in the game when she is a nymph already is cheating, because this will change endings/bonuses behavior (in the future, Peach should Marry Mario if she is virgin, for example). In the future, it might be possible to force her to be embarassed even with 1000 laids/sex scenes, but the ending will still take her as a pure nymph.
- Glitch Fix: a chain ball appearing on a glance in Daisy, when she is stopped in her scene with Peach in 2-7.
- Glitch Fix: Daisy walking with Peach outfits like when they talk in her bedroom (in 2-7)
- Glitch Fix: some events not timing correctly with Sir Grodus. For example, if Peach is taken to her room by him, after sticking the cd, she might need to visit his lounge room again just to 'pass by there' in order to make TEC-XX understand she really put the cd.
- BUG FIX: Wendy scene showing futa even if 'Futanari' is OFF in the options.
- BUG FIX (NEEDS MORE TEST): Peach getting locked up right when falling from the sky, after having sex to the koopalings, like Wendy. It happens when Peach cums right in the end.
- BUG FIX: Bubulber scene making Peach disappear
- BUG FIX: Thwomp scene (anal) locking Peach up.
- BUG FIX: Third x-naut sex scene freezing Peach
- BUG FIX: An ANNOYING bug when 'Act as a Nymph/Slut' is ON. Invisible yoshis and Marios were taking her.
- BUG FIX: Another ANNOYING bug when Act as a Nymph/Slut or if Peach is horny enough. In mushroom dicks or with yoshis, she is not getting some invulnerability after the scene, trapping her there forever.
- Info: Forced actualYoshi false when 'next level' and 'restart'. Dont know the outcomes.
- Cosmetic changes, like improvement to Thwomp scene 2, Peach horny bar increasing normally if she fucks the TEC-XXX dildo.

- DISCLAIMER: It might be the last time you will see your saves 'erased'. If you lose your saves and want to keep playing with the last saves from 2.0.5, please find your FLASH cache dir. In Windows Vista/7/8, type in the explorer bar: %appdata%\macromedia\ .Then you have to find 2 or more MiMPUTSAVE2.SOL files inside the folders. You need to overwrite the NEWER one with the OLDER one (from the folder 'legendOfKrystal' or something like that). It should work. Blame Flash, not me. Sorry again.

VOTING POLLS:

29th: Almost 60% dont care about 'asshole' synonyms Peach can use, and 31% 'wants it!' A minority thinks names like 'Derriere mouth', for example, are ugly. However I will do my best to use sexy names.
28th: 33% wants more Boo, Flurries, Bumpties and Nibble scenes. 20% wants Ninji, Lakitu and Monty Mole scenes. 15% prefer me to keep my own pace (like making levels).
27th: Opinion of current gameplay: 50% say its on average (they dont want easier or harder right now). And 35% dont care about it.
26th: Peach Virginity with friends: more than 60% prefer friends fucking her and taking out her virginity in later scenes (like scene 5 or later). Players can load a saved game anyway.
25th: From more than 250 people, 63% want a small pinky-red blood splat if she loses virginity, as an ON/OFF option.
24th: From 130 people, almost 100 prefer CatSuit than Tigeress. I will ADD CatSuit due to this.
23th: People want me to choose with whom Peach will take a bath with, in her castle. Second place: Peach and Krystal. So I decided to let Peach bathe herself, with the possibility to (NEW!) go to Toadella's bath, in the lower floor (New Peach Castle).
22th: People want the PENGUIN powerup and ICE FLOWER powerup for Peach. The second group wants just ICE FLOWER. As the Penguin has been made, Ice flower can be made after Biker outfit, when we have world 6.
21th: People prefer Toads appearing in the grey castles and in some prisons/restraining areas along the levels. They dont like Toads appearing on airships as hostages.
20th: More than 60% prefer Character Select screen ONCE in the start, then Peach needs to go the her CLOSET to use this screen and change clothes. Only clothes alike can be changed (e.g. 'Dress types', 'Swimsuit types' and 'Sport types').
19th: People prefer BELOME with 2 eyes only and fangs (almost 50%). Normal 4 eyes: 34%. 2 eyes with no fangs: 15%.
18th: They prefer BIGGEST Chain Chomps, then MIDDLE size ones. 80x51
17th: Most people don't care about how many water levels the game will have. Some prefer only 2 levels in the entire game.
16th: People DO want Pregnant Peach (as an optional feature).108 x 57
15th: Next enemy to be designed: NIPPLER PLANTS. Then, CHARGING CHUCKS. Then, BOWSER JR (Ok done! But not in the game yet).
14th: Name of DESERT WORLD:Dry Dry Desert! All other names could be used as level names.
13th: People want more sex scenes. 2nd: they want more ENEMY characters. 3nd: they prefer me to choose. Thank you!
12th: RAWK HAWK will have legs. 63x15
11th: "FLURRY HILLS" Win! (name of World 6).
10th: Peach crouching while in backside pose (showing her butt and nice bits) WIN! 58x19x14
9th: Young Peach Model was chosen! 96 x 53. However, as there is more than 25% wanting Playshapes Peach back, I've put her too.
8th: PLOT #3 (airships and Kamek with aphrodisiac curse) WIN.
7th: Game name changed to PUT: Peach's Untold Story.
6th: "Peach should be free (traversing blocks) only if they're already used (becoming solid) or if a special one (e.g. straw blocks), like Super Mario Bros 2" WIN! 56 vs 25!
5th: People who want peeing ability to Peach (with buttons like use/dont use toilet) WIN! 145 vs 66!
4th: People who prefer Peach losing clothing parts instead of the entire powerup when she's hurt WIN! 92 vs 16!
Peach will lose the powerup, being stark naked, ONLY if she's hit while using the last clothing part.
3rd: People who prefer levels NOT being restarted WIN! 54 vs 5!
From now on, when Peach dies, the level will NOT be restarted, but powerups will.
2nd: People still prefer Control Key for Jump but this poll was cancelled because it was too few votes and several bugs appeared due to this being a browser short key!
1st: Birdo model by BILES was chosen!

CHEATS

-Cheat code: (press 1, 9 and 0 at the same time to activate it, then '8 and 0' to go to the next level (dont work in WORLDMAP), 'PAGE UP' to be almost cumming, '1 and 2' (to spawn goombas), 1 and 3 (koopas), 1 and 4 (bobombs), 1 and 5 (shyguys), 1 and 6 (pokeys). This is for testing only (or if you are tired of trying to go to the harder levels). Bonuses will be disabled and coins/score points will be zero in each level!

DISCLAIMER! (please click below to see)

-This is a XXX freeware parody game of Princess Peach (18+ only)!
-It's always good to remember: This is a fan game inspired by PLAYSHAPES game (link http://swfchan.com/17/84872/?mario-is-missing.swf). Without Playshapes vanguardism, this game might never exist!
-This Peach game has NOTHING to do with NINTENDO! Their games are 'E' rated anyway. Although everything was created from scratch/inspired by hentai sites, the names "Princess Peach, Super Mario Bros" and other Mario characters are copyrighted by NINTENDO.
- Now the game features 4 (FOUR) keyboard layouts. Please choose one before playing. It also has QWERTY/AZERTY options. That's better than setting each key separatelly (a tedious process for you, and not fail-proof to be saved correctly if you turn off the computer, as flash uses internal cache in a ghost file!)
-It may have bugs, but I'm here also to fix them! So, check out 'KNOWN BUGS' section below before reporting.

:evil: :evil: :evil: KNOWN BUGS / SMALL GLITCHES / NOT REALLY A BUG: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If the game is laggy or acting weird, first test the game in another browser (Firefox, Explorer, Chrome, Opera, Safari and even Irfanview Flash Player). If the problem goes away, then erase your cookies/cache of your affecting browser (in GLOBAL flash settings -> erase/delete all). This will destroy your save games. Also check if Flash is with Hardware acceleration on (right click in the game -> settings). Sometimes it's a program in the background taking much CPU (so check control + shift + ESC).

Remember: in order to play flawlessly in all situations, use a QUAD CORE system (or better). Sorry, current Adobe Flash requirements actually shreds P4 or lower. Dual Core may be fast if you have a good CPU and L1/L2 cache. You can use a normal P4/AMD, but you will need to lower quality in some situations (if not all). We are waiting for a true GPU accelerated flash version. That will make games flow at blazing speed even on a old 3dfx voodoo 2mb PCI.
-I dont know which key to press in the game! Just see the HELP menu (clicking OPEN MENU button or pressing CTRL key)!
-Peach is changing all her outfits all the time (blinking bug!) You might have an OLD save file. Sorry but, so far, I am updating the game like once per day, so its possible the new variables are not compliant with old saves. I can do nothing to avoid this, sorry. The only way to avoid this is to complete the game first, using your older version, then, after playing it fully, you can upgrade. DONT FORGET TO CLEAR ALL FLASH CACHES before playing the new one.
-"My savegame is disappearing!!" Check your browser settings. Unfortunatelly, Flash doesnt give me a way to make the savefiles ethernal. They're COOKIES. Your browser control these. Check COOKIE expiration time. If it still doesnt work, right click in the game, then SETTINGS, then put the slider at max. If it doesnt work, please read this.
-"Peach doesn't follow my commands immediatelly". Your computer is slow to play this game. Please use '-' and '=' keys to lower game quality. Also, you can diminish windows size, in case you're using FLASH PLAYER PROJECTOR (go to adobe site and download it. It's faster than in-browse version). You can also use CAMERA FRAMESKIPPING ( * key, in the keypad). Finally, you can try using another browser - chrome is faster than firefox). You can also try playing on Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and even Irfanview Flash Player. Also check if Flash is with Hardware acceleration on (right click in the game -> settings). Sometimes it's a program in the background taking much CPU (so check control + shift + ESC). This is also covered in the FAQ, below this thread.
-"When I use RUN key (X), I can't jump or go left/right when I press two or three keys at a same time. It also happens with other keys. It's like it has a limit of keys being pressed". Its a problem in your system. Normally, all keys are independent. Sometimes, your keyboard brand, WINDOWS operating systems, some keyboard drivers, running programs (TSR/daemons) like Steam and/or a given Flash Player version can cause this problem. You will need to isolate this problem by yourself.
-"When I jump, a window asking for a bookmark is shown". Those browsers! :/ That's why I changed jump key from LEFT CONTROL to 'C', and RIGHT CONTROL to K since version 1.24. In the last voting pool, 50 people prefer CONTROL and 25 don't, but those 50 don't use WASD at all. Anyway, at this time, you can choose a keyboard layout before playing!
-"Hey! When I advance / forward / rewind scenes using right click in flash player, the game messes up!" MIM (like a lot of flash games) aren't supposed to work that way because the forward mechanism is like removing one game DVD while it is still running and putting a second DVD. Even if its possible, this is considered cheating for those games, and crashes can occur.
-Collision related: in certain rooms with doors, or underwater areas, in some circuntances, Peach can jump/swim through some walls/ceilings. Although Peach does not trespass boundaries (like the roof), which will be considered a major bug if she does, she may trespass some of inner square blocks, mostly if they're diagonal. Its NOT a bug but a limitation, in order for you to play the game with less CPU usage (the game is still heavy in CPU, I know. It could be worse).
-"Blocks don't hit Peach's Head. She jumps through them". This is a feature. Just play Mario Bros 2 and you will see it uses the same mechanism. But I've added a collision when the blocks have coins or any powerup. When Peach breaks them or turns them solid, then Peach can trespass them. It's like Peach is a bit at front of the blocks,so you can jump on them better and you are not stuck in small areas, so, more freedom going to places!
-"When I use Daisy or Rosalina, they act like Peach, and many voices are Peach's.. Its a Peach based game,"AFAI" programmed, but I may add Daisy and Rosalina sounds, as well as Daisy and Rosalina traits, that is, Rosalina might avoid all sex scenes, and Daisy would be like a slut (a good 'nymph'), who loves dicks.
-"If Peach dies, the level doesn't restart completelly. Laid enemies and destructed blocks are still like that." Its a feature! A voting system was done, and the vast majority of people prefer this way. If I let the game restart the level completelly upon dying, enemies could be laid again, as well as coins, and even the puzzles and creatures like Toad Chancellor, so these may annoy the player doing all over again. Imagine a long level being redraw completelly from zero. If you want Peach to fuck the same enemies she had laid before, just use DO-OVER key over those apparently dead enemies. Also, the same coins and points must not be taken again upon dying. As the game level is not as difficult as classic Mario, total restart will be a cheat too. Only if it's a REALLY MUST HAVE request in the future.

FAQ

-"Is it a full featured game?" Not yet. I will call a full featured one when this game has all the 8 worlds as Classic Mario (plus the special world, total 9!).
-"How do I unlock the gallery?" You have to get into lascive situations (aka sex scenes) to many enemies/friends of the same type until you unlock it. If you want to check the gallery sooner, use the cheat key combination in a level (search for the code here in this post) then go to the gallery. There will be a 'UNLOCK' button. Click on it. But remember you are spoiling yourself.
-"The game window is big in my browser screen! Any way to diminish it?" Just download the SWF and play it in Flash Player Projector (freeware), or Irfanview with Flash plugin. You can resize the window. My plan is to diminish the game area (resolution) in this forum, putting a smaller value.
-"Will the game have modern references, like Lakitu Cameras, Wario car, Peach Racer bike, airplanes, etc?" Sorry, no. MIM PUT is a medieval themed game, just like Zelda and the first Mario games. I prefer to retain the correct time lapse and era. If we need a given object, we can have alternatives, like a bird in a cage which can sing like a stereo system, a monocle which makes Lakitu focus and draw anything he is observing, a carriage that acts like a car, or a mushroom dick which acts like a microphone, just like Flintstones cartoons. But actually, we can 'do' see one of other future technology like a webcam, and the 'steam-engined' train itself (where Mario and Peach is in the beginning of the game), but that's due to E.Gadd or Sir Grodus technology, so they will be exceptions to this rule.
-"Are you going to put references from Super Paper Mario and Mario games with Baby Peach?" Sorry, I cant promise this. The game is centered on SMB1, SMB2, SMB3, SM RPG, SMW, Paper Mario 1 and 2 and a few of Super Mario Sunshine. The game will have much more of SMB2, SM RPG and Paper Mario 2 refences since its the way I concepted it.
-"This game has text scripts/features that are not perfect/expected! Any plan to fix/improve them?" Well, provided my real intentions were to put some breaking blocks, peach swimming and more goomba scenes back in version 1.0j (did you play it already?), I have NOTHING to complain at all, as we have a much better game than that time. If you want to help, just post your opinions, but respectful.
-"This game is so big! More than 17mb! Could you please optimize it more?" I'm really sorry. 60% of this size is due to Mp3 music. Anyway, there are games with more than 30mb. Just download it locally instead of opening it in slow internet connections. And no, I wont be optimizing mp3 even more because the music will start to be noisy/with hiccups. I might create a 'no music' version, which will have 5mb or less. But dont expect a 2mb game. Not in that kind of immersive game.
-"Is it possible to have a level editor for this game"? Not feasible to do. The problem is that, in order for us to have the actual game state in a faster time (I know we could have it complete in fewer months, but this is a big game already), in order for that, I needed to optimize code and combine objects in a way we cant edit a given level easily. Each level uses a very intrincate mechanism, and I use vectors, not bitmaps (giving a more '3d' and 'continuous' feeling), in a non rectangular way (I dont use tile editing), and some hard code is needed too.
-"Can I join the team/program something/make art?" Yes! You can check the 'Help Needed' title in the top of this thread and 'Next Priorities/Features' title to see what's actually needed and if a given feature/art is already being done, or you can directly suggest a feature you want to implement or improve, or you can ask me directly (in the forum or in a personal message), so I'll analyse and then you can work. PUT is in this actual stage because of artists who kindly help over time, so I appreciate all efforts. Joining the team (as a knight) requires rules: 1) Be present in the forum many times a week, participating in the thread and in PMs (messages), that is, be communicative and dont accumulate thoughts you are going to discuss about, avoiding surprises or double work. 2) Be polite, enthusiastic about the possibilities and have a good heart. I work with love, priorizing sexy features. 3) Observe there might be one or more features I can say 'no', but I will explain why, and you can convince me. I can be wrong too.

You dont need to be part of the team to help. You can help, without participating in reunions and chats, and you can quit at any time. People who were in the team, once leaving, will be listed permanently in 'RETIRED', but their chairs will be always there if they return someday.
Finally, you can argue with me and convince me of things the game is not right, provided you help on that change (dialogues, sketches, how-tos). Remember I work with dedication and with a goal, in order to make it complete and unicque.
If your feature ends up accepted and in the game (be you in the team or not), your name will be in the credits screen.
-"How about that weird MATH screen when I press ENTER?" This is the PANIC button. Its to protect you from places you're not supposed to play the game (like in your spouse bedroom). To exit it, click CTRL or click with the mouse in the 'X' mark, then go to the options or press '/' (in the keypad) to re-enable the sound.
-"Are you teamed with Blargh (DO version?) I want to see improvements in both versions! Yes! We are helping each other when we have time. Among Blargh skills, he is a great animator and now he's part of the PUT team.
-"Will the game have futa scenes? UPDATED: YES but it will be a ON/OFF option. OFF as default. It will be done later in time (low priority).
-"Will the game have pregnant scenes? YES but it will be a ON/OFF option. OFF as default. It will be done later in time (low priority). The priority now is to have different Belly sizes according to the cum she eats or gets in her pussy/asshole.
-"Will Peach be able to fuck/molest her breed? NOT AT ALL. Not planned, sorry. BUT of course they can arouse Peach (e.g. Lumas sucking her nipples). Any initiation will be done by them and Peach have to respect it to make them happy and at peace.
-"I wanted differend speeds in the scenes (like SLOW, MEDIUM, HIGH), is that possible"? Yes, but not so straightforward. Making Slow/Normal/Fast will require me coding 'SKIP frames' mode (as flash doesnt support FPS changes directly, in just a given scene). People do like this: 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20 (time lapse of a fucking scene) 1-3-5-7-9-11-13-15-17-19 (CUTTED DOWN timelapse using code) 1-4-7-10-13-16-19 (CUTTED DOWN timelapse using another code). But I prefer to do that MUCH later.
-"Will the game have more sex scenes? Yes! It's planned to have up to 10 (TEN) scenes (or even more) for each enemy (please take it easy, I'll be doing by stages).
-"Can I share this game elsewhere? Yes, go ahead. But please link it back to this forum area (in order to get latest updates and bug fixes too).
-"The game is so slow! How can I improve its speed? Use '-' key to zoom in, then '=' key to change game quality. You can also increase CAMERA FRAME SKIP (new feature), by pressing * in the keypad. You can also disable music (pressing '/' in the keypad or in the game options). And better yet, you can use a standalone Flash Player for free (the name is 'FLASH PLAYER PROJECTOR'), from Adobe, so you can resize the window.
-"Can I replay a given sex scene with a laid enemy? Yes! Just go to the laid enemy and press any number between 0 and 9. Then press the DO-OVER key. Sometimes it may not work when multiple enemies are laid in the same place (obvious reasons) and beware that Peach can only activate, say, the 5th scene, if she has participated in the first 4 scenes! Beware that there are enemies you cannot DO over, like Bloopers, Pokeys and Koopalings.
-"The game is still difficult for me! How can I get more clues? Please post a recommendation in this forum area, so I can analyse. Then I can put more clues in a given level.
-"Will the game have more playable characters? Do you want even more? Maybe we can have Krystal soon, nothing more.
-"Will the game have more costumes? YES! I'll be putting in slower pace, though. More outfits like Slave Koopa, Penguin, CatSuit and Tennis skirt should be put soon.
-"Is the source available? DISCLAIMER: Not in the current version. I decided to close it to the team due to unfair distribution of the game without my permission, and worse, altering code in a way they are saying they did the game. An example: http://vk.com/app3599709_-14512877. Its the same guys that want to modify games like Shinobi Girl. So the management of the source now follows the same rules of Space Escape and Pokemon (by Humbird). However, I plan to make small games available (source included), using the same current engine, for LOK members, as well as make collections of resources made by me, available to the public.
-"Can I use some of its graphics/make a game in other platforms? Yes, just ask me for the resources. Then I only ask you to at least indicate they came from here, in your credits screen. And these resources must not be sold by any means!

:idea: :idea: :idea: THE TEAM / CONTRIBUTORS: :idea: :idea: :idea:
(Check the FAQ about the requisites to participate).

ACTIVE KNIGHTS:
-Ivan Aedler (Creator, Director, Main Coder, Animator, Designer)
-Blargh (Main Animator, coder)
-BenshowSly (Bug tester, validator)
-ThatGuy45 (Scene sketches)
-SuperDodoMan12 (Scene sketches)
-MPLDAM (Levels sketches, art)
-OwnerOfSuccuby (animator)
-Terrantor (artist)

RETIRED / ON PAUSE
-Playshapes (original conceptor, coder). He isnt coding his games so far.
-Quiz (script/writer/revisor). He also has a good insight about Mario titles and character personalities. He quit. He decided to make his own project.
-AsianP3rsuas10n (designer). He quit. He decided to make his own project.
-VintageBass (sketches). He quit. He decided to make his own project.
-Toyloli (she is a Designer, Coder and Animator). She quit. She decided to make her own project.
-Soloid (Main Environment designer). He quit. He decided to make his own project.
-LuftMallow (Designer). He quit. He decided to make his own project.
-The Dirty Monkey - Main Cartoon Designer. He is absent.
-Digfree (Designer) - Honorary Contributor
-Biles (Designer, animator, IK techniques). He is absent.
-Yurinicolau (designer). He is absent.

ImageERO/SEXUAL SCENES IN THE GAME and NEXT ONES: :idea: :idea:

SEXUAL MOMENTS WITH CREATURES in the game:
--------------
ImageToads: 23
ImageGoombas: 17
ImageKoopas: 11
Pokeys: 10
Shyguys: 9
Wigglers: 9
Bloopers: 7
Daisy: 7
Chain Chomps: 6
Bobombs: 6
Boos: 6
Drybones: 6
Phantos: 5
Birdoes: 5
Mario: 5
Piranha Plants / NIppers: 4
Wrench Guys: 4
Anuboo: 4
Flurries: 4
Clefts: 4
Cobrats: 4
Toadsworth: 4
Thwomps: 3
Poochy: 3 (From 1 Big Scene)
Chompette: 3
X-nauts: 3
Boss Bass/Big Bertha: 3
Jinx: 3
Yoshis: 3
Don Pianta: 3
Lakitus: 3
Bumpties: 2
Cheep Cheeps and Lumas: 2
Punies (Punio, etc): 2
JellyFish Sisters: 1
SockHops: 1
Cataquacks: 1
Sir Grodus: 1
Zess: 1
Bub-ulber: 1
Yux: 1
E.Gadd: 1
Charlieton: 1
Mushroom Dicks: A 'BIG' scene with various moments
Morton: A 'BIG' scene with various moments.
Wendy: A 'BIG' scene.
Larry: A 'BIG' scene.

TOTAL: 205
PLANNED: Between 200 and 500.

SELF/TEASING/FOREPLAY/EMBARRASSING/ONLY DIALOGUE/IMPLICIT:
---------------
Peach with veggies: 5
Mushroom Big: 3
Peach in the bed: 3
Throne scenes: 3
Peach in the stand/mushroom microphone: 1

Peach and Charlieton: 1
Peach in the Carriage: 1
Bamboo Broom: 1
Peach in the 'suntanning machine': 1
E.gadd mechanical hands: 1
Dinner Chair (Castle): 1
Peach sitting in some beds while moving her butt: 1

TOTAL: 22

SCENE PRIORITIES:
- Add a double bobomb scene
- Add a triple Boo scene
- Add Lady Bow scene in Ghost House level.
- Add another bub-ulber sniffing scene, where Peach sits down in his flower.
- Add 2 more Flurry scenes
- Add 2 more Drybone scenes
- Add 2 more Bumpty scenes
- Add Pennington scene
- Add one more wrench guy scene (she will be pulled inside and we could see her butt on the hole, then her legs, and she will finally be 'spitted' out of it).

:idea: :idea: NEXT FEATURES (not in order): :idea: :idea:

LIST of UPDATED FEATURES - http://www.aedler.com/fora/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=6
MIRROR - http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... 16#p185916
Priority will be always: LEVELS and SEX SCENES, then new CREATURE POSES and GRAPHICS, then FEATURES (like Raccoon flying), then PLOT and DIALOGUES, then MORE PUZZLES/QUEST.

I wont make:
- Scat. I am not fond of these fetishes, but I do know people who likes it, and I dont care anyway, more because ON/OFF option was possible. However, too many people are against this at all costs, so it wont be coded in MIM PUT in any circunstances. Moreover, Peach is a 'clean' damsel, outside and inside (a perfect woman for ass lovers). However, a 'clean cum fart' (e.g. for her ass/pussy) is feasible.
- Theatre/Audience during each fight: I wont make this system neither on PUT or in Cute Peach game. Fights will happen during normal level, right on the spot (scenes). But we could have creatures that can make a crowd there in certain circunstances. And we can have a theatre AREA with an audience but inside a given building, with some local fights there. Sorry about that but I dont like the threatre system in Paper Mario 2.
- Modern electronic objects found in real life, like palmtops, portable consoles, cameras for Lakitu and Wario, cars and motorcycles. This game follows a medieval theme, like Super Mario 1, 2, and Super Mario RPG. They can have classical/magical structures instead, like wooden binoculars and carriages. If modern karts/bikes are present, it should be explict they were E.Gadd or Sir Grodus technology. Sorry about that, I just dont agree of *everything* in a Mario game. The non linear way every Mario game has was the way Mario creators did to give fun for kids).
- Certain Mario friends/enemies from newer games like New Super Mario Bros (U) and Super Paper Mario (mostly the unknown ones, not common in older series), and Waluigi (in the case I add Wario). So I wont be just adding friends/enemies until further discussion. People have really to convince me and better if you bring the model with some scenes already, like LuftMallow did with the Anuboo (the black dog from Super Star Saga). The exception is creatures from Paper Mario 2, because I based this game on it too.
- Non Mario Universe creatures like Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pokemon... The only exception is the DK himself ONLY in the case I add a Pauline scene, this being an Easter Egg.

Just to remember, I already discussed about these items during these forum pages.

PLOT (ON PROGRESS):

Princess Peach has been a pubescent damsel in her kingdom. Aside of having to rule the Toad's land, she was discovering herself, as she is now an adult. She is getting more and more aroused, while discovering things like the ability to keep some things hidden 'there' (her 'back hammerspace')...She had urges we may not know until then...maybe she loves to tease her ass with the Dildo at every morning? Is she getting fed by the Toads?

Mario is always saving her without knowing those details. After so many Quests, finally Princess Peach has been in love with Mario. She was a bit embarrassed but, now, she decided to make love to him after so many adventures. Peach and Mario went on a romantic date inside the Excess Express, and were enjoying the company of each other. Then, they had a kiss (and more, you decide), then they returned to Peach's Castle.

Peach, now drunk, began to undress herself and lay in the bed, when suddenly Airships passed by. Mario saw this and left without saying a word. Peach, somewhat confused and slightly irritated yelled: "Mario! Well, he probably comes back soon." But he did no come back and Peach fell asleep.
Meanwhile, Kamek throws a gas over the inhabitants, making most of them horny, so they can't organize a counter attack, while embarassing Peach.

Peach, still a virgin, innocent and ditzy as never before, must now search and find Mario while defeating his enemies. Will she be able to make it to him still a virgin? Or will she give up to all lascivity?

GAME MECHANICS:

Peach can fuck enemies in order to laid them. Enemies so known in Mario World. Now they will be so happy. She can kill/put some to sleep, in order to try to remain virgin. All for freeing up her county from koopalings. Random things can occur and Peach is able to earn coins and points. Peach can be punished (like losing a life or having to fuck more) if she forgot to do some of her holes roles.

The game is very similar to the Super Mario Bros. (SMB) games. Peach has to go through a total of 8 worlds containing 7 levels each to find back her dear Mario.

You can run and jump, though other abilities are given to you through different costumes, such as the Fire Dress (gives your fireball throwing power), Tanooki Suit (allows you to fly for a short while) and Frog Bikini (allows more swimming control, but makes you hop outside water). There is also the Mushroom, that will give you a bracelet that protects you against one hit, but also increases breast size.

The biggest change that PUT has over SMB is of course the XXX scenes. Peach doesn't take damage from most of enemies, but instead she will be thrown into a given scene involving Goombas, Koopas, Shy Guys and many other different enemies and friends. Peach still loses a life if she falls into a pit or gets hit by other hazards such as fire bars.

The plan is to allow Peach to go through 8 worlds (plus a special world), with 7 levels each. The worlds (and their names as of yet):

World 1: Mushroom Kingdom -> Boss: Larry
World 2 (desert): Dry Dry Desert -> Boss: Morton
World 3 (subcon - SMB2): Subcon Kingdom -> Boss: Wendy
World 4 (forest): Boggly Forest -> Boss: Iggy
World 5 (water): Delfino Beach -> Boss: Lemmy
World 6 (ice) : Flurry Hills -> Boss: Roy
World 7 (sky): Cuddle Clouds -> Boss: Ludwig
World 8 (bowser): Dark Land (Bowser's Kingdom). Bowser
The Moon (we can call World 9). -> Boss: Sir Grodus (he's back!)

Peach can also find a friend in each world. These are for instance Princess Daisy for Dry Dry Desert and King Osama from SMB2 (he has returned!).

Peach's Castle will act as a HUB, where Peach can also find a marketplace later on, that sells items and costumes to Peach for money she finds inside stages. You will also find a bunker there where cannons are located. Each will bring Peach to ecstasy a different world. The worlds come in order, so to go to World 3, Peach first needs to beat World 2., for instance.
Finally there will be E. Gadd, the inventor. I plan making him ask Peach to find him pieces of a blueprint which you can find through levels. You can go to the special world after collecting them all. (There's also another perk but find that out yourself ;).)

Peach can fill up the horny bar if she gets into a sex scene or if she masturbates (exact controls are still thought of). A (nearly) full horny bar will make enemies come after Peach more than normal. Decrease it by having sex or by masturbating more. It's a good idea to at least keep some of the bar filled as it will protect you against hits.
There is also the lactate button. Press this to make Peach lactate and lower her breast size. A bigger bust will make Peach walks slower and it will affect her buoyancy.

Peach will be able to kiss enemies in order to flee. This might only be possible if she is still not in contact with him (like when she is amazed, with her hand on her mouth, while goomba's dick gets aroused, for example). Upon kissing him, he will be stunned and Peach can be controlled.

Each world will have an Airship level that will act as a boss area with koopalings as bosses. Peach will need to defeat them by stomping them or using fireballs or having sex with them.
Before going to Airship, she will encounter a representative, a friend that's in peril. Peach may have to do some actions to reach the airship. Some scenes may occur.

Castle levels will have mini bosses, which will be Boom-booms, or other semi bosses, with different scenes. Peach will have to stomp/have sex in order to keep going. In the end of these castles, Peach frees some toads, which can request sex. Peach then destroys the castle.

Birdo may appear in the end of some normal levels.

WHAT's ENF? WHY?

'ENF' stands for 'Embarrassed Nude Female''. The 'pure ENF' people envision relates to a person (in the case of this game, an adult woman) who is pure/innocent and shy. She starts to get in trouble and she ends up naked and embarrassed. We can put more 'fire' to ENF, adding an imminent sex scene (not being a rape)! In this situation, the woman can get hornier and hornier, while covering herself, having an orgasm depending on the situation. "Ok, but why do many people get so aroused in ENF with increased audience everyday"? One of the reasons is that we can compare with a dream, usually when people are in their puberty. With a given woman, being naked can make her aroused in the dream, while trying to hide and find clothes, with the feeling someone will see her and more, detecting she is excited, that is, her pussy is dripping with its enticing natural scent. But in many hentai pictures/comix/games, its generally not a dream.

The imminent sensation a beautiful woman can feel is that someone will lick her all over, having any sexual scene (foreplay, boobjob, handjob, anal, vaginal, surprise sex) like rabbits. So she has to escape, being anywhere: in a forest, a palace, a park, and the interesting fact is, strangers usually dont care about him/her, and they even can play with his/her inner parts, like they're only a normal bodypart (e.g. a hand to shake), so its like a perfect world. This woman, instead of being frightened, starts to like it more and more, but she just doesnt want anyone to know, as she is embarrassed (so that's why woman can say 'nooo', 'dont look', 'stop!'). After 10, 20, 50 tender scenes and situations, that female could end up being used to, and 'craved for sex' (former 'whore' - > I wont be using that term anymore) if she keeps...erh...mating those 'strangers' (in the game, creatures like goombas). She just can't stand being away from a good dick, and her pussy just starts dripping and opening/closing like crazy when she sees one, and she ends up being an exhibitionist while still being a bit embarrassed. All with respect and without any insult. Its regarded as natural here, its like a person who loves to play an instrument all the time.

The good examples of ENF: comics of Suehirogari (like 'Cage'), Miss Truth, CARRIE and NANAKO (go search for some examples).

So people have thought: 'Peach is innocent, a bit ditzy and she is always kidnapped. Now she must save Mario, while trying to be decent'. Gotcha! An ENF plot for PUT. And without being a dream, but a 'real life' game for Peach (her untold tale, in order to save the kingdom from another invasion).
There is another arousing reason for Peach to do it: she was told by her protector toad that she must use what she has best (her body) to FREE her kingdom from the evil. Although she can stomp on enemies, use fireballs or veggies to escape and keep on, she will soon discover her 'other' abilities, mostly with all those dicks banging around (most creatures are naked). And she won't regret it!

STORY (WHY MAKE THIS GAME):

In one day of April 2011, I was searching for hentai games on swfchan, when I found MíM from Playshapes. I decided to play it. I loved that game in a way I couldn't explain. Playshapes became my fan. The game starts in the marvelous world of Mushroom Kingdom, where Peach wakes up inside her castle without clothes and missing Mario, while her bed is filled with cum. There, the chancellor told her the only way to save the kingdom is fucking enemies, while she was giving a blowjob to his poor old dick as a 'breakfast', being embarrassed. Then she started her adventure, without really knowing how to do it, while the nostalgic medieval song was playing tenderly. This gave me enchantement.

But a lot of things were still missing (not only Mario). And the game code was already hard to follow and program. Where to start? I decided to throw in new ideas (Peach AE version, now called 'PUT'), getting inspirations from tons of free hentai pictures, three other Peach parodies (one from Japan), and a base code from PlayShapes and Blargh. A game focused on ENF (embarrassed nude female), with some exhibitionism, and a more non linear feeling, featuring Peach only as the playable character (like 'Princess Peach for DS'). PS: Daisy and Rosalina now playable, anyway the main objective now is centralized on Peach.

Also, the game envisioned includes adventure and RPG styles, like interation with Peach friends and others known characters of Mario's games.
(There will be other possibilites in the game, like fetish/futa/tentacle/pee/pregnant possibilities, all with ON/OFF options for those who never wants that with our cute damsel).

In 26 april 2012, thus 1 year later, I was in a dark age, learning game programming from scratch. Nobody helped me aside of Blargh and HumminBird0 (although more than 95% of the code was made by my efforts). I was not a hard coder neither an animator, much less a graphic designer, but once with ideas, I told myself :'challenge accepted!' Goal: a true XXX Mario game with one of the most cute ladies: Princess Peach.

My initial intention was to add some features like breaking blocks, new poses like Peach Frontside and Backside, some scenes and World1 finished with 6 levels, using Blargh's version. But the game bursted with new features a way beyond that, with more than 55 new poses, more than 150 sex scenes, more than 23 outfits, 5 full worlds (42+ levels), Peach Campus area with some half levels, and more.

The project has NO deadlines. This opens many possibilities and frees myself of strict timelines, in order to make more coding/efforts, and creativity flows better. This game could have 100 levels or 'just' 20, hundreds of sex scenes depending on her situation, or just a dozen. It will depend on the efforts and feedbacks of this development, and donations, a thing that doesn't hurt and will make me work in the game even more.

A thing is sure, I'm engaged on that because I really want to see it as a full parody game in order to let us, adults, still dream, while in our strict leisure time due to our daily work, defending PEACE (PEACH!), not WAR, and remembering the old times when we played videogames. I'm a former gamer after all. I've spent dozens of dollars in the past with cartridges and hours playing games like Super Mario 1,2,3, Paper Mario 2, and Super Mario RPG in order to know this marvelous world better. Now Super Mario Sunshine is the next. Playing games will make me design better parodies. As a last side-note, incredible enough, I was a former Sonic fan, until knowing Mario games better. Then I prefered Peach than Amy and even other women in games ;)

This project has inner concepts from Playshapes and me already. Its expected that every developer has his/her goals. I've reached this far because I've made some inner dreams true and implemented. There are ideas/features I really wanted in the game. But there are things that can be improved. If a good meeting/discussion changes my mind, I can replace a given idea I've had before, in order to make the game experience better. You have to convince me. And the new feature(s) must be inside Mario Universe (but a bit of 'sauce' or 'side story' , e.g. Krystal appearance and some new dress outfits for Peach - provided its not aside of medieval world /fairy land - should be tolerated).

PUT is coded in AS2. No problems with it, but if a programmer wants to contribute, I'll appreciate to see it in AS3. I even can do this conversion, but it may take time (even an entire month, 100% dedicated), because I have to master AS3 first.

[MOD EDIT]
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:16 am, edited 3481 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX)

Postby stryke » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:07 pm

I haven't noticed many changes apart from the dialogs to the other versions so far, but i still like it. :)
And I found a little bug. Every time peach loses a life, the game speed increases...
stryke

Postby Destrocto » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:15 pm

The bricks and ? bricks hit boxes are very weird still. I see you removed the cum stain function. I highly suggest dude that instead of doing this you collaborate with blargh, Once he finishes customizations, you can then start trying to add a You can die difficulty to his version of the game. If you made a very long and good game with his setup I bet many people would gladly donate for the work you two would do. But yeah Didn't make it to morton, flames are a pain... Also, when I went up the brick stairs to the high up place with the pipe right in front of the castle door, when I fell down, I fell through the bricks down there and landed on the mushroom below them. But anyways this is my glitch report and Suggestion to you. Do with it as you please.
Destrocto

Postby montesat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

When you get into the mood can you add other characters later. No rush.
montesat

Postby BlueBody » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:45 pm

I like this idea. A customized version is something I look forward to! Keep up the developments! :)
Fav. games on LoK Forums!
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
BlueBody

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:26 pm

stryke wrote:I found a little bug. Every time peach loses a life, the game speed increases...

Interesting enough, it does increase the speed, but only in the castle area. I will check that.

Destrocto wrote:The bricks and ? bricks hit boxes are very weird still.

Thats because of the lack of ceiling hit test. It require to be added in the entire game engine. Blargh also has this problem. The correct is to make her hit the block with her head (blocking the full jump height). So the blocks need to be higher and Peach may need a crouching function in certain areas. Anyway, its like she's not right below the block, but a bit in the front of it, touching with her back. We can think of a different style here. Not a 'destroy-gameplay' one. Yet.

Destrocto wrote: I see you removed the cum stain function.

No, no. Its because its an older version.

Destrocto wrote: I highly suggest dude that instead of doing this you collaborate with blargh, Once he finishes customizations, you can then start trying to add a "You can die difficulty" to his version of the game.

Yes, I'm on it with him ;) I'm just posting the initial version I started working with. I'm entirelly open to help him. Thats because I will need some time to fork his version with mine, and check if all is okay. Its much more than 'copy and paste' as there are tons of movie clips inside others, and lines of code in hidden actions, so it will take some time. However, this starter version will be worked on parallel to be improved, test new funcionalities, and even experiments like allowing level customization with external .FLA, for example. Its also a faster (CPU less intensive) version ;)

Destrocto wrote: But yeah Didn't make it to morton, flames are a pain...

Really a pain :lol: I will use the way Blargh did and I will post the update.

Destrocto wrote: Also, when I went up the brick stairs to the high up place with the pipe right in front of the castle door, when I fell down, I fell through the bricks down there and landed on the mushroom below them.

Huhh, its a glitch that can also occur in newer versions of the game. The bricks need to be put more close and the code for hit detection need to be broader.
For about the pipes not working yet, I need to figure out how to make a nice fade-in, fade-out transition, as the current implementation (and the newer versions too) just moves the screen around, which can be ugly because it shows some parts that Peach are not supposed to go (like incomplete tiles of walls). I will also put some labels (under construction) :geek:

Thanks, I will keep the progress ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Blargh » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm

It looks good, and the difficulty is still easier than the original. ^_^ The to do list definitely makes it look like a completely different game already, and I had some fun trying to destroy as many of the blocks as I could. The background ? blocks were also a surprising source of new coins. :lol:

Destrocto wrote:The bricks and ? bricks hit boxes are very weird still. I see you removed the cum stain function. I highly suggest dude that instead of doing this you collaborate with blargh, Once he finishes customizations, you can then start trying to add a You can die difficulty to his version of the game. If you made a very long and good game with his setup I bet many people would gladly donate for the work you two would do. But yeah Didn't make it to morton, flames are a pain... Also, when I went up the brick stairs to the high up place with the pipe right in front of the castle door, when I fell down, I fell through the bricks down there and landed on the mushroom below them. But anyways this is my glitch report and Suggestion to you. Do with it as you please.

He tried to collaborate directly, but there were some things that I couldn't or wouldn't do. There's no need for him to be stuck using my version, anyway. He can do a lot of things that I can't, simply by virtue of not being committed to the same resources that I am. But we've both said we're going to help each other out on our different versions, if need be.
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Hi Blargh! I'm glad you liked it (oh darn.....I didnt check the background coins) :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll order all background coinboxes to not act like they're onipresent :mrgreen:

Blargh wrote:He can do a lot of things that I can't, simply by virtue of not being committed to the same resources that I am

The truth is that I was so locked in the initial playshapes version, with only four (or less) sex scenes (remember, Blargh?) Oh, those ancient times... :mrgreen:
So I wanted to help, improve and, why not, burn some neurons here ;)

Yes, the game will be in a different flavour, but the most I expect to (its one of the main goals, really) is to help and share new features ;) I'm still calibrating so I can join Blargh 100% (in parallel) to his version, while doing my version. Some time is needed yet.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Zeus Kabob » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:00 am

One thing I noticed: 's' makes her jump.

Also, you can get outside the level.
Zeus Kabob

Postby dudelikeporn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:54 am

Noticed something minor;
After getting the first red mushroom, Peach's nipple sticks out a bit beyond the dress layer. After the last "expansion" it becomes really obvious.

Also, I'm impressed how smoothly it runs. Liking the plans too, as nobody has really added any new enemies or levels, other than Blargh.
dudelikeporn

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Zeus Kabob wrote:One thing I noticed: 's' makes her jump.

Thats because of 'WASD' configuration. Yes, you can play with directionals and WASD.

Zeus Kabob wrote:Also, you can get outside the level.
Could you tell me where that occurs, exactly?

I've been fixing some bugs and adding new items (like the bean plant which peach can climb) but she will not be climbing yet.
Also, the red platform which falls when the player stands on it, will be working.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) v0.7

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:56 pm

New update (0.7):

-added more blocks (those which breaks) in the first level, and new ones (light brown) which does not break, as well as clouds, vines (Peach still cant climb them), cloud platforms and those red platforms who 'trembles' and fall. I also added spikes (spines) in some areas of the castle.
(I still need to do some tests in red platforms because Peach is falling through them at times)
-correction in some graphics (mushroom houses and toad's large head) and some caveats in the two levels.
-'a block' who gives a mushroom when touched is now animated (you hit it, then the life mushroom arises). But it does not 'walk alone' yet. You can test it next to the cocoon suit, in the roof.
-Graphics: a more colorful coins, Peach body and hair color updates, and a more 3d feel to some objects.
-background coinboxes no more helps the player to be rich :mrgreen:
*(the problem with this fix : it was necessary to create a new '?' box which does not give coins, as I dont' know how to make a 'tag' (variable 'outside' the main timeline of the '?' block), like in the external action menu, which should configure the movie clip not to have coins in those cases. When I create a variable in the outside 'action area' (right click menu), Its not being accessed it inside the movie clip.)
-(fixed) speed does not increase anymore, when she is hit by the fire stick, or when she fall in the lava in the castle level.
-fixed breasts peeking in the dress
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) - UPD 27 april 2

Postby Ninn » Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:20 pm

Very good job.

I like the turn of the game against the other I think we need just two size tits.

Because with the big tits sex scene are less readable.
Ninn

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Ninn wrote:I like the turn of the game against the other I think we need just two size tits.

I noticed some people really love these ballons :mrgreen:
I will make a way to diminish boob sizes when masturbating, for example, or when she loses a life.
So you can use the less sizes in the scenes.
EDIT: made it when Peach lactates.

Also, try not to take the big mushrooms anyway :mrgreen:
I can also let a configuration of 'boob size quantity' in setup area. I wil put these in my todo list.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Sync » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:27 pm

Suggestion: don't put breakable bricks right outside the castle doors at the start of the game. If you've done as I did (because the game was too slow in responding to my cursor taps) and break those ones while trying to get a move on through the level, you then are not able to make the jump from the first checkpoint.

//EDIT: when using WASD to move around, the S key is mapped to the Jump function. I'm playing in-browser/in-forum, and I am frustrated by the fact that the controls don't respond quickly enough for me...thus the number of breakable bricks is killing me (I can't jump over gaps so Peach is committing suiicde by taking a dive even though I'm hammering the Jump key...)

// EDIT #2: please give us the option for smaller boobs...I dislike boobs so big that the laws of physics are broken simply by her walking without falling over...
Last edited by Sync on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you notice this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Sync

Postby Allsop2604 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:38 pm

Hmmm... I guess I'm the only one who can't break any of these bricks? Can someone please elaborate on how I would go about doing so?

I've tried jumping at them from every angle I can think of, multiple times. I've tried holding down space, S, and other keys with no luck.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:02 pm

Sync wrote:If you've done as I did (because the game was too slow in responding to my cursor taps) and break those ones while trying to get a move on through the level, you then are not able to make the jump from the first checkpoint.

You're right! I've found it. I will change some blocks for the non-destructing ones.

Sync wrote:S key is mapped to the Jump function (instead of W).

I will change that.

Sync wrote:The controls don't respond quickly enough for me...

Because of the awkward position of 'S' or because of low frame rates?

Sync wrote:please give us the option for smaller boobs...I dislike boobs so big that the laws of physics are broken

Okay, It will have a smaller boob size option ;) And I will disable the 'immediatelly big mushroom respawn', because you will find many more, as the level progresses.
She will start with the least boob size, and you have to find mushrooms to let her with those sexy (or not so sexy for some) udders. If you dont want big boots or has taken some mushrooms by mistake, you will have to let peach masturbate to diminish breasts size. Or you will have to lose a life.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:07 pm

Allsop2604 wrote:I've tried jumping at them from every angle I can think of, multiple times. I've tried holding down space, S, and other keys with no luck.

Just jump like you're bashing her head. Its those brown bricks. Some aren't destroyed, like in normal Mario games. They will break when Peach's chest touches them (not the head), due to the way it was implemented (collision is in her center). In the first jump, the brick will only crack.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby mando » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Yea, with the brick breaking it doesn't seem consistent to me. Sometimes they crack/break from me jumping up at them. Sometimes they crack/break from me jumping on them. Also is there any way you can make a collision or something so that when you hit the breaking bricks and the coin bricks it stops your upwards momentum, kinda like the original mario games? It would make it more obvious when you are hitting them.
mando

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:50 pm

mando wrote:Also is there any way you can make a collision or something so that when you hit the breaking bricks and the coin bricks it stops your upwards momentum, kinda like the original mario games? It would make it more obvious when you are hitting them.

Yes it's possible. I will check on that. It will require a new collision area which cancel the jump animation.
Ivan-Aedler

Next

Return to Flash Projects