Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 10/14)

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:23 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I don't know how to use that blasted spreadsheet! I rather have the stuff on a Notepad and work from there!

Ok lets work using notepad, then. I will go inside the current spreadsheet, then I'll copy and paste every changes to the notepad, then I'll send it to you.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If I am rushing, its towards my main tasks (scene and levels). I am not saying: 'hey, DO IT for tomorrow, or I wont put it'. Thats silly talk, right?
But I appreciate people saying to me the current situation. "Ivan, I made 10 changes so far". "Ivan, this week I havent worked on it."

Then take your time to do stuff. Again you have no deadline for this game, so why worry about getting it done so suddenly? Taking it slowly helps make things better, rushing will only make the product look inferior and we don't want that. Time is your friend, and it can help out a lot.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:1 (restraning) - Peach says: "Hey, Mr.Snowman, stop it! Go away! I dont' want it now."
2 (stroking) - Peach says: "Oh, I just can't stand it. Just some stroking, okay? Then you go away?"
3 (cum) - Peach says: "He's cumming a lot! His gooey thing is very cold but slimmy as an ice cream!"

... That last line is... Slimy is something I would never put for ice cream. What kind of ice cream did you have that's slimy? I rather have "rich and creamy, like ice cream," like it's literally milk coming out (puts dick milk to the literal sense).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:OK, I'm going to quote someone on this: "You keep using that word, enlist. I don't think it means what you think it means."

I am trying to refer to 'make a list of'. Not enlist people like in the military.

It still doesn't mean to make a list. It doesn't have any definition of the like of any sort like that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Again you are making generalizations, but whatever, talk more about the Totaka song please. And dont forget I want to make the SnowMan song, I just cant promise I will be able to make it with a faster or slower tempo based on Peach speed and their' tapings' on her butt.

Totaka's song is the snowman song! The notes that the snowman is going to slap on her butt is the notes from that song!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Apparently you used what I said on Skype and added it in without knowing what its context is. If that's how you said it's not using it, then I don't know what is. And if Sonic appears in this game, then Banjo should. And maybe Shadow, the Chaos Emeralds and Eggman...

Stop right there!

Hey, I want to have a new SMBZ, all right? I know this isn't the place for it, but considering there's the Axem Rangers and my plans for them, and your comment on a thought of adding Sonic (which I know you won't, that honor goes to Sally), I just thought those will work. And why not Banjo? Technically he shares the same universe as Mario and Donkey Kong, especially the later because of 1) Rare and 2) Diddy Kong Racing. Although, that does leave room for Zelda and Metroid, and maybe Kirby, since they technically share the same world, so... perhaps it's a bad idea.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Come on, Peach was in Luigi's clothes once! It's not like he's not going to recognize her in Mario's clothes, unless it's more "Mario!! What happened!? You look... hot!"

This works better! Nice idea!! Why not?

Why not? Brotherly incest, probably, but I'm sure that there are those out there that are into that sort of thing. But yeah, that line works MUCH better than what you suggested.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Lets discuss about the possibilities we can get the Wedding Dress then.
Maybe to Marry Bowser in the bad ending?

Eh, it'll be good. Good for Bowser, that is. :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I do agree with Darthan that these outfits don't really serve any purpose other than just to play dress-up. I could probably see more uses outta the Cat or even the Bee power-ups.

CatSuit will be in the game. Bee powerups may not.

Why have two cat theme costumes, one of which has purpose while the other doesn't exist in the games anywhere? And well I know that the Bee costume is basically another Racoon/Tanuki, but at least that has some limits and usages that could work into some levels to provide some exploration. That and there's nothing on what a Bee costumed Peach looks like. This could be a first here.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So you find a butthole sticking out like that to be sexy? I had a nightmare with something like that, only it turned more monster-like, so I'm just thinking of how that could come into reality with this.

:lol: Oh man, Oh man, ok I understand.

Seriously, I kid you not I had a nightmare like that once. It's just one of those things that stuck with me to now, even if I do forget it over time. It was that clear to me. Dreams are weird sometimes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... Is Peach with you? OK, now I am getting really worried about you Ivan.

Morton did that, not me. Or Larry? Or the Chain Chomp? We have to ask Pennington to see this case!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Yeah, I'm not buying it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I have a picture that shows two girls fucking each other with a pink dildo and one clearly shows it inside of her butthole!

Could you show me that picture?

It's the one that I have on the top of Page 157, the one with the Angel and Punk girl in the spoiler. That picture that I bought (a while back) that purposefully shows that anal-to-anal intercourse with a dildo can be done without the need to stretch the butthole to that disgusting state.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 pm

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Yes, the scene is 4 loops, first Peach, then Daisy, then both and finally they cum at the same time, and yup, in ass to ass with a dildo.

Ok, I've taken notes.

VintageBass Wrote:Image

Sometimes simplicity is the key.

VintageBass Wrote:Then take your time to do stuff. Again you have no deadline for this game, so why worry about getting it done so suddenly?

To avoid it being finished in 2017 hehe. But the only person (so far that I remember) that complained was Quiz himself. Maybe he havent calculated the needs of a list of tasks and even subtasks. But yes, I want to code and improve the game slower, so it will have more quality.

VintageBass Wrote:Taking it slowly helps make things better, rushing will only make the product look inferior and we don't want that. Time is your friend, and it can help out a lot.

I know, I know.

VintageBass Wrote:... That last line is... Slimy is something I would never put for ice cream. What kind of ice cream did you have that's slimy? I rather have "rich and creamy, like ice cream," like it's literally milk coming out (puts dick milk to the literal sense).

Image Image
Alright, I'll change it to 'rich and creamy'. Now you should take notes of things I am changing due to your pinpoints, to avoid you saying months later: - you NEVER hear US :cry:

VintageBass Wrote:It still doesn't mean to make a list. It doesn't have any definition of the like of any sort like that.

When I say 'make a list of', is just to make us more based on, that is, more fundamentals of a given discussion. E.g. "Ivan, you never put Quiz ideas and changes". "Ivan: Wrong, I did. I'll 'enlist' what I did: 1) Super Mario worldmap style and the fact its 7 levels in each worldmap, 2) The organization of TIPS along the levels (the brown messages in the top-left area), etc.

So I like to make a list of things because we can discuss then get to a solution.

VintageBass Wrote:Totaka's song is the snowman song! The notes that the snowman is going to slap on her butt is the notes from that song!

Sorry, I dont remember names like that. (and I am not obligated to have 19283901 words in the tip of my tongue). I am a coder, not a librarian (I am not being mean, I am saying I am human, I can forget or ignore certain names in order to prioritize things I need to remember).

VintageBass Wrote:Hey, I want to have a new SMBZ, all right? I know this isn't the place for it, but considering there's the Axem Rangers and my plans for them, and your comment on a thought of adding Sonic (which I know you won't, that honor goes to Sally), I just thought those will work. And why not Banjo? Technically he shares the same universe as Mario and Donkey Kong, especially the later because of 1) Rare and 2) Diddy Kong Racing. Although, that does leave room for Zelda and Metroid, and maybe Kirby, since they technically share the same world, so... perhaps it's a bad idea.

This makes me want to create new games.... Super Mario RPG Remake, Sonic 3 XXX (with knuckles), and help OwnerOfSuccuby in his SAMUS game.

VintageBass Wrote:Why not? Brotherly incest, probably, but I'm sure that there are those out there that are into that sort of thing. But yeah, that line works MUCH better than what you suggested.

So it will be done. Next.

VintageBass Wrote:Eh, it'll be good. Good for Bowser, that is. :P

And good for some to 'feel' that scene ('eating' a 'nubile' Peach). But I wont make her scream. In the end, she will love it too. She will end up as a nympho.

VintageBass Wrote:Why have two cat theme costumes, one of which has purpose while the other doesn't exist in the games anywhere? And well I know that the Bee costume is basically another Racoon/Tanuki, but at least that has some limits and usages that could work into some levels to provide some exploration.

Like a level full of flowers? (PetalsBurg?) You know I appreciate Paper Mario 2 world, right? So maybe I can make the Bee powerup ;) After making the catsuit and the alice ones. (remember the Alice was listed in the feature lists since a year ago).

VintageBass Wrote:Seriously, I kid you not I had a nightmare like that once. It's just one of those things that stuck with me to now, even if I do forget it over time. It was that clear to me. Dreams are weird sometimes.

Gore is worse. And the 'modern' games have plent of it (GTA5, Counter Strike...) Of course I wont be putting ANY in this game, I am not that crazy. But a swollen butt hole is a 'grain of sand' if we compare to much more bizarre things.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, I'm not buying it.

:lol:

VintageBass Wrote:It's the one that I have on the top of Page 157, the one with the Angel and Punk girl in the spoiler. That picture that I bought (a while back) that purposefully shows that anal-to-anal intercourse with a dildo can be done without the need to stretch the butthole to that disgusting state.

Yes but you know that only the 'side' facing pose could be done right. Making her butt facing directly to us would not work because of the perspective. Maybe if I create another screen whose butt is enlarged and the dildo is transparent, like going through the screen from our eyes (like in the other animated picture in page 157).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:06 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Lets discuss about the possibilities we can get the Wedding Dress then.

Maybe it is just me, but I never really imagined Bowser letting Peach wear a traditional wedding dress if he were to marry her. He is the bad guy after all, not to mention that this is a hentai game.
Darthan

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Image

Sometimes simplicity is the key.

Yes, and less is more.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:To avoid it being finished in 2017 hehe. But the only person (so far that I remember) that complained was Quiz himself. Maybe he havent calculated the needs of a list of tasks and even subtasks.

Or he's probably thinking more of what is more important than what you think is important. Because games tend to have a certain structure when being made and

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Now you should take notes of things I am changing due to your pinpoints

I got a good memory, I shouldn't worry about notes. And changing viewpoints is a bad thing?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So I like to make a list of things because we can discuss then get to a solution.

My problem is just the usage of words. Call me a Grammar Nazi for all I care, even if I'm not that great with my own grammar.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This makes me want to create new games.... Super Mario RPG Remake, Sonic 3 XXX (with knuckles), and help OwnerOFSuccuby in his Zelda game.

You're probably better going with what you know, this, Zelda and Sonic, which seems odd because why that one? Just saying because I'm not a Sonic fan and seeing that is a little odd.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Eh, it'll be good. Good for Bowser, that is. :P

And good for some to 'feel' that scene ('eating' a 'nubile' Peach). But I wont make her scream. In the end, she will love it too. She will end up as a nympho.

Despite that Bowser doesn't have any sexual interest in Peach, just more of a romantic feeling (because there is clearly a difference), although since my idea has in mind a lust spell, having Peach under that and craving for Bowser would probably have him producing more Koopalings.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Why have two cat theme costumes, one of which has purpose while the other doesn't exist in the games anywhere? And well I know that the Bee costume is basically another Racoon/Tanuki, but at least that has some limits and usages that could work into some levels to provide some exploration.

Like a level full of flowers? (PetalsBurg?) You know I appreciate Paper Mario 2 world, right? So maybe I can make the Bee powerup ;) After making the catsuit and the alice ones. (remember the Alice was listed in the feature lists since a year ago).

Yeah, yeah, I know about the Alice, and maybe we could replace that with the Bee power-up? After all why have an Alice costume when there's absolutely no place for it other than you like the theme of it?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Gore is worse.

Especially when you get more graphical with the desecration of the human body, it takes some really messed up individuals to do that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:And the 'modern' games have plent of it (GTA5, Counter Strike...)

GTA V is recent, yeah, Counter Strike's been around for some time, so it's not really that "modern" And really, there's not much in terms of that kind, it's just people getting shot and that's it. Doesn't stop them from being fun games (I've played a few GTA games, never Counter Strike because I'm not much on the FPS games... except for maybe the new PvZ game, which seems more up my alley with how colorful that is.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But a swollen butt hole is a 'grain of sand' if we compare to much more bizarre things.

Eh, you're right about that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:It's the one that I have on the top of Page 157, the one with the Angel and Punk girl in the spoiler. That picture that I bought (a while back) that purposefully shows that anal-to-anal intercourse with a dildo can be done without the need to stretch the butthole to that disgusting state.

Yes but you know that only the 'side' facing pose could be done right. Making her butt facing directly to us would not work because of the perspective. Maybe if I create another screen whose butt is enlarged and the dildo is transparent, like going through the screen from our eyes (like in the other animated picture in page 157).

I think part of the problem is that my angel is leaking like a fountain so it's a little obscure, but hey she's like that and I like me some cum.

Darthan Wrote:

Maybe it is just me, but I never really imagined Bowser letting Peach wear a traditional wedding dress if he were to marry her. He is the bad guy after all, not to mention that this is a hentai game.

Well there is that one instant in Super Paper Mario, but that was more of a set-up than anything else, and Bowser was happy with the whole thing anyway, so yeah. Plus there is a comic that does have Peach in a normal wedding dress, too, so Bowser does seem to enjoy a white dress on Peach. Granted those are more towards kids, it still shows that there are places where Peach is in a wedding dress and Bowser doesn't seem to mind it at all.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:42 pm

Darthan Wrote:Maybe it is just me, but I never really imagined Bowser letting Peach wear a traditional wedding dress if he were to marry her. He is the bad guy after all, not to mention that this is a hentai game.

Perhaps to make a parody scene of Super Mario RPG (Booster) and Super Paper Mario (Bowser marrying her)?

VintageBass Wrote:Or he's probably thinking more of what is more important than what you think is important. Because games tend to have a certain structure when being made

Sure.

VintageBass Wrote:I got a good memory, I shouldn't worry about notes. And changing viewpoints is a bad thing?

I think not.

VintageBass Wrote:My problem is just the usage of words. Call me a Grammar Nazi for all I care, even if I'm not that great with my own grammar.

You're a writer, you want perfection, and THIS IS GOOD. I never said it isnt.

VintageBass Wrote:You're probably better going with what you know, this, Zelda and Sonic, which seems odd because why that one? Just saying because I'm not a Sonic fan and seeing that is a little odd.

Amy is such a hot animal ;) And I was a sonic fan.

VintageBass Wrote:Despite that Bowser doesn't have any sexual interest in Peach, just more of a romantic feeling (because there is clearly a difference), although since my idea has in mind a lust spell, having Peach under that and craving for Bowser would probably have him producing more Koopalings.

Craving for his BIG dick due to the spell is an expected idea. It also explains 'Peachy' by Playshapes. She ends up sending photos of what she is discovering with Bowser. I just dont like it because if we are defending Mario, we ends up sad (like him) or with a more hard feeling, because, well, Peach would be doing those nasty things to Mario himself. Saving that for Mario only. In PUT, you would be able to choose (depending on your gameplay).

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know about the Alice, and maybe we could replace that with the Bee power-up? After all why have an Alice costume when there's absolutely no place for it other than you like the theme of it?

Alice's land had mushrooms, tons of nature and potions. Aside of how cute Peach is in her costume. I can put more laces / a 'garter like tutu' that surrounds the whote apron. The great thing about the costume is that Fire Peach, PS Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and even Krystal in the future can use it as well!

VintageBass Wrote:Especially when you get more graphical with the desecration of the human body, it takes some really messed up individuals to do that.

VintageBass Wrote:Eh, you're right about that (about having much more bizarre things)

Asshole 'sweeling' will never be a desecration. Even if I am not going to put ass-to-ass scene anymore, I still think its an interesting scene to think about (to be seen in a avulse animation, a hentai picture......). We can stop talking about this, as it wont be in the game anymore.

VintageBass Wrote:GTA V is recent, yeah, Counter Strike's been around for some time, so it's not really that "modern" And really, there's not much in terms of that kind, it's just people getting shot and that's it.

Sure? Just 'some' blood, 'some innocent' gore, right? Wrong. Some of them are really frightening. We can even compare with Postal 2 and other 'full gore' games. And its not prohibited in many countries. But certain sex games are. I dont understand this world.

VintageBass Wrote:Doesn't stop them from being fun games (I've played a few GTA games, never Counter Strike because I'm not much on the FPS games... except for maybe the new PvZ game, which seems more up my alley with how colorful that is.

Yes, I prefer 'colorful' games, and those who are not so explicit. Quake2 had gore, but it appeared more as 'broken rocks with some dark red painting' than perfect gore.

VintageBass Wrote:I think part of the problem is that my angel is leaking like a fountain so it's a little obscure, but hey she's like that and I like me some cum.

Dont worry about it being obscure. She's great and that's all ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:Maybe it is just me, but I never really imagined Bowser letting Peach wear a traditional wedding dress if he were to marry her. He is the bad guy after all, not to mention that this is a hentai game.

Perhaps to make a parody scene of Super Mario RPG (Booster) and Super Paper Mario (Bowser marrying her)?

Could we make it a dream? AKA Peach is asleep and having a nightmare about Bowser or Booster marrying her and then fucking her. I see it like that. We should have a hotel in some of the Worlds and these dreams/nightmares can happen.

There would be 2 two types of dreams.

1. Sweet Dreams: Where Peach is dreaming of Mario and he's fucking her.

2. Horrible Nightmares: Where Peach is having a nightmare about Bowser/Booster and they are raping her.

What do you think?
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Could we make it a dream? AKA Peach is asleep and having a nightmare about Bowser or Booster marrying her and then fucking her. I see it like that.

And the potential comedy that could come outta it, like which one of them should be the first to kiss her (Bowser), while the next would be who will take her virginity. I can imagine the kind of bickering the two would have, while Peach is struggling to break free from her dream.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Could we make it a dream? AKA Peach is asleep and having a nightmare about Bowser or Booster marrying her and then fucking her. I see it like that. We should have a hotel in some of the Worlds and these dreams/nightmares can happen.

I really wanted to see it occurring in 'real life' (if Peach loses). So it might have a kind of button (see her being fucked by Bowser - see her being fucked by Bosster - see her being married by Bowser, -see her being married by Booster), - skip.

I know even I dont like to see her being married but.....who knows? Some may enjoy it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:There would be 2 two types of dreams.
1. Sweet Dreams: Where Peach is dreaming of Mario and he's fucking her.
2. Horrible Nightmares: Where Peach is having a nightmare about Bowser/Booster and they are raping her.

I can make those dreams happen after Peach destroys each airship, along with a kind of 'cut scene' showing Mario in the prison and some of Wendy scenes with him.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:18 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Well there is that one instant in Super Paper Mario, but that was more of a set-up than anything else, and Bowser was happy with the whole thing anyway, so yeah. Plus there is a comic that does have Peach in a normal wedding dress, too, so Bowser does seem to enjoy a white dress on Peach. Granted those are more towards kids, it still shows that there are places where Peach is in a wedding dress and Bowser doesn't seem to mind it at all.

I remember the scene from SMRPG, never seen that comic you are talking about, but I was more trying to say that I never really imagined Bowser putting Peach in a traditional wedding dress. I always figured it would be something different he isn't human after all. My main point was that Bowser is the villain in this hentai game, and how many hentai game villains do you know that put the heroine in less revealing clothes?
Darthan

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:24 pm

Darthan Wrote:I remember the scene from SMRPG, never seen that comic you are talking about, but I was more trying to say that I never really imagined Bowser putting Peach in a traditional wedding dress. I always figured it would be something different he isn't human after all. My main point was that Bowser is the villain in this hentai game, and how many hentai game villains do you know that put the heroine in less revealing clothes?

The comic in question is Super Mario Adventures, so if you haven't seen it check it up it's good, especially when someone did a fandub of it.

But yeah, I get that especially. I haven't seen a lot of hentai so I don't know much off the top of my head, but oh yeah the skimpy clothes are abound in the ones I've seen. Yeah Bowser could have a custom made dress for his bride to be, I'm just referencing other places where it's more kid-friendly.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:35 pm

VintageBass Wrote:And the potential comedy that could come outta it, like which one of them should be the first to kiss her (Bowser), while the next would be who will take her virginity. I can imagine the kind of bickering the two would have, while Peach is struggling to break free from her dream.

Haha, possible!

Darthan Wrote:I remember the scene from SMRPG, never seen that comic you are talking about, but I was more trying to say that I never really imagined Bowser putting Peach in a traditional wedding dress. I always figured it would be something different he isn't human after all. My main point was that Bowser is the villain in this hentai game, and how many hentai game villains do you know that put the heroine in less revealing clothes?

Perhaps because he wants to 'discover her' part by part?

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah Bowser could have a custom made dress for his bride to be, I'm just referencing other places where it's more kid-friendly.

Peach has another outfit too: the Koopa slave (when Peach gets a gameover).

Oh VintageBass! You will see certain /n in the dialogues (TXT). Please ignore it. Thats because I copied and pasted the dialogues. The /n just makes them happen in a new line.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby susuki » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:58 pm

Hi Ivan and all! c:
  about the game is great, I really liked the new scenes.
picture .... you are a person that does what it says!
  ! Ivan the Great!

About Wedding peach and bowser ... Here 'something that could have happened!

susuki

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:04 am

susuki Wrote:Hi Ivan and all! c:   about the game is great, I really liked the new scenes. picture .... you are a person that does what it says!   ! Ivan the Great! About Wedding peach and bowser ... Here 'something that could have happened!

I can create that place, but I will also create the church from SMRPG (I will call 'marrymore castle'). This can happen in a BAD ending, and the player will be able to press 'OK' to see the scene, or skip it, so Peach will make sex to him directly. Thats to avoid that marrying action some didnt like.
We know, we are generally Mario himself, so some of us dont like to see our damsel getting married to others. I will respect this.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:11 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
susuki Wrote:Hi Ivan and all! c:   about the game is great, I really liked the new scenes. picture .... you are a person that does what it says!   ! Ivan the Great! About Wedding peach and bowser ... Here 'something that could have happened!

I can create that place, but I will also create the church from SMRPG (I will call 'marrymore castle'). This can happen in a BAD ending, and the player will be able to press 'OK' to see the scene, or skip it, so Peach will make sex to him directly. Thats to avoid that marrying action some didnt like.
We know, we are generally Mario himself, so some of us dont like to see our damsel getting married to others. I will respect this.

I thought the BAD ending was Peach going around fucking everyone. I guess her marrying Bowser then marrying him would be included in that ending.

Isn't there going to be 3 endings?

BAD would be what I described, NORMAL would be "everything's alright, and Peach goes to a Toad's house and has sex with a Toad", and the GREAT ending would be "everything's fantastic, Mario proposes to Peach and accepts and they marry. Then make love in a bedroom".

I recall you saying something about a neutral ending involving Peach going to a Toad House and having sex with a Toad, Ivan. Am I correct?
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:26 am

susuki Wrote:Hi Ivan and all! c:
  about the game is great, I really liked the new scenes.
picture .... you are a person that does what it says!

Yeah, I talked Ivan outta that, and that's because a good portion of us agreed with the same thing. Ivan is good, but not everything he makes is gold.

susuki Wrote:About Wedding peach and bowser ... Here 'something that could have happened!

I mentioned that above!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:We know, we are generally Mario himself, so some of us dont like to see our damsel getting married to others. I will respect this.

... But didn't you say:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I know even I dont like to see her being married but.....who knows? Some may enjoy it.

So does that mean you're against her getting married at all? If that's the case, then why keep the wedding dress if you don't want her to get married?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

And how do you plan to go about parodying the wedding scene? What are you going to make funny about it?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And changing viewpoints is a bad thing?

I think not.

Then allow me to have my viewpoints change over time, because that can help fix things if something occurs.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:My problem is just the usage of words. Call me a Grammar Nazi for all I care, even if I'm not that great with my own grammar.

You're a writer, you want perfection, and THIS IS GOOD. I never said it isnt.

Not only that, I just like perfection... and dear God can that be annoying. 100%, why do you taunt me?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Amy is such a hot animal ;) And I was a sonic fan.

She is cute, I'll give her that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Craving for his BIG dick due to the spell is an expected idea.

Plus since Bowser can and has known spells, it'll be fitting if he has some sort of lust spell during his battle.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I just dont like it because if we are defending Mario, we ends up sad (like him) or with a more hard feeling, because, well, Peach would be doing those nasty things to Mario himself.

I don't know, I think Peach is probably better in the care of Bowser or Luigi, or anyone that isn't Mario. Since he's the one causing a lot of problems for Bowser, along with his history with the Kong family, his previous girlfriends, his abuse to Luigi, and how he handles Yoshi, and the death to several Toads...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, yeah, I know about the Alice, and maybe we could replace that with the Bee power-up? After all why have an Alice costume when there's absolutely no place for it other than you like the theme of it?

Alice's land had mushrooms, tons of nature and potions. Aside of how cute Peach is in her costume. I can put more laces / a 'garter like tutu' that surrounds the whote apron. The great thing about the costume is that Fire Peach, PS Peach, Daisy, Rosalina and even Krystal in the future can use it as well!

But Wonderland is a land of chaos while Alice is order, not to mention could be considered a dreamland. And didn't we discussed saying how "cuteness" doesn't really work as a reason for some things being in the game? There really has to be a more concrete reason for the dress to be in the game, otherwise you will have the games you listed off earlier.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Even if I am not going to put ass-to-ass scene anymore...

It doesn't stop you from using a dildo. It's just no butt hole should do that on any human being and that is impossible to do. Besides you'll get more feeling from rubbing vaginas together than the outside of the anus. It's inside where the real magic happens.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:GTA V is recent, yeah, Counter Strike's been around for some time, so it's not really that "modern" And really, there's not much in terms of that kind, it's just people getting shot and that's it.

Sure? Just 'some' blood, 'some innocent' gore, right? Wrong. Some of them are really frightening. We can even compare with Postal 2 and other 'full gore' games. And its not prohibited in many countries. But certain sex games are. I dont understand this world.

Well, that's because here in America it's more acceptable to have violent media because how this country started and has evolved since, while sexuality is frowned upon thanks to religious beliefs. Just because there's are an abundance of sex games online doesn't mean that there's not a shortage of violent games out there, and frankly I do enjoy some blood some time. Because in those situations it can be cartoonish, meant for humorous situations. It's meant to be ridiculous, and then you'll get stuff that is serious and I don't tend to play those.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I thought the BAD ending was Peach going around fucking everyone. I guess her marrying Bowser then marrying him would be included in that ending.

Well Bad for Peach, Good for Bowser. :P
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby susuki » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:33 am

From what I understand he wants Ivan various finishes and I like that idea.

To win the right: Mario ... The princess saved.
She kept her virginity intact ... and give it to mario (Love) Wedding desired

Beat the evil Bowser Peach stay ... since you both enjoying sex mario and served him not to please (nympho)

and neutral end ....

we all have our final we'd like to see c:

Great ideas Ivan, Vintage,Blargh,MPLDAM9919,Darthan,Captain, and everyone else .... and having to see Funny scenes hehe greetings.

Sorry for my English.
susuki

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:04 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I thought the BAD ending was Peach going around fucking everyone. I guess her marrying Bowser then marrying him would be included in that ending.

No no, I will make more endings. Peach fucking everyone is a 'nymph ending', not as that bad if we compare with marrying.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Isn't there going to be 3 endings? BAD would be what I described, NORMAL would be "everything's alright, and Peach goes to a Toad's house and has sex with a Toad", and the GREAT ending would be "everything's fantastic, Mario proposes to Peach and accepts and they marry. Then make love in a bedroom".

Marrying to Bowser can happen if Peach is NOT a nymph and she is knocked down in Bowser scene. Marrying to Booster can happen in other situations, or I'll just let it as a bonus scene in the end. Maybe he goes inside Bowser castle and marry Peach (again) and fucks her.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I recall you saying something about a neutral ending involving Peach going to a Toad House and having sex with a Toad, Ivan. Am I correct?

Yes you are. This can happen if Peach beats every boss, BUT she is not a virgin anymore. She can be happy with Mario but she can 'escape and have sex with others', if people want.

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, I talked Ivan outta that, and that's because a good portion of us agreed with the same thing. Ivan is good, but not everything he makes is gold.

Am I a god? No I am not.

VintageBass Wrote:... But didn't you say:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I know even I dont like to see her being married but.....who knows? Some may enjoy it.

So does that mean you're against her getting married at all? If that's the case, then why keep the wedding dress if you don't want her to get married?

You dont understand. I want her to Marry mario! And, in the bad ending, Marry Bowser! But people can still skip it , like Peach is saying 'NO, I want to get fucked right away'. So Bowser will fuck her (with the wedding dress or stark naked), without the official marriage.

VintageBass Wrote:And how do you plan to go about parodying the wedding scene? What are you going to make funny about it?

Peach will love it deeply at her heart.

VintageBass Wrote:Then allow me to have my viewpoints change over time, because that can help fix things if something occurs.

Okay!

VintageBass Wrote:Not only that, I just like perfection... and dear God can that be annoying. 100%, why do you taunt me?

Because perfection IS being 100% (or more)? Plato was like that.

VintageBass Wrote:Plus since Bowser can and has known spells, it'll be fitting if he has some sort of lust spell during his battle.

Yes, yes.

VintageBass Wrote:I don't know, I think Peach is probably better in the care of Bowser or Luigi, or anyone that isn't Mario. Since he's the one causing a lot of problems for Bowser, along with his history with the Kong family, his previous girlfriends, his abuse to Luigi, and how he handles Yoshi, and the death to several Toads...

Wait, Mario has many 'facets' along his huge adventure time. He changed personality too. Lets stick with the classic one. (80's).

VintageBass Wrote:But Wonderland is a land of chaos while Alice is order, not to mention could be considered a dreamland. And didn't we discussed saying how "cuteness" doesn't really work as a reason for some things being in the game? There really has to be a more concrete reason for the dress to be in the game, otherwise you will have the games you listed off earlier.

Remember Alice outfit is expected to be in the game. It isnt hard to make anyway, and it will increase the game size like 5kbytes.

VintageBass Wrote:It doesn't stop you from using a dildo. It's just no butt hole should do that on any human being and that is impossible to do. Besides you'll get more feeling from rubbing vaginas together than the outside of the anus. It's inside where the real magic happens.

Ok got it.

VintageBass Wrote:Well, that's because here in America it's more acceptable to have violent media because how this country started and has evolved since, while sexuality is frowned upon thanks to religious beliefs. Just because there's are an abundance of sex games online doesn't mean that there's not a shortage of violent games out there, and frankly I do enjoy some blood some time. Because in those situations it can be cartoonish, meant for humorous situations. It's meant to be ridiculous, and then you'll get stuff that is serious and I don't tend to play those.

The problem is that sometimes the humorous is 'too serious'. And there are games whose creators abuse too much in regard to violence....but well.....its not our main discussion here.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, I talked Ivan outta that, and that's because a good portion of us agreed with the same thing. Ivan is good, but not everything he makes is gold.

Am I a god? No I am not.

Well you are a creator, which is technically a god, but I'm just going by what I know, OK?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So does that mean you're against her getting married at all? If that's the case, then why keep the wedding dress if you don't want her to get married?

You dont understand. I want her to Marry mario! And, in the bad ending, Marry Bowser! But people can still skip it , like Peach is saying 'NO, I want to get fucked right away'. So Bowser will fuck her (with the wedding dress or stark naked), without the official marriage.

Come on, I was having my fun with something you said!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:And how do you plan to go about parodying the wedding scene? What are you going to make funny about it?

Peach will love it deeply at her heart.

... That's not a good base for a parody.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Wait, Mario has many 'facets' along his huge adventure time. He changed personality too. Lets stick with the classic one. (80's).

So being the murderer of a bunch of Toads? Gotcha!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Remember Alice outfit is expected to be in the game. It isnt hard to make anyway, and it will increase the game size like 5kbytes.

So I guess that conversation with Darthan didn't really sink in with you, at least his side of the matter. All right, I say keep it out of the game because why do I want to dress Peach up as Alice?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The problem is that sometimes the humorous is 'too serious'. And there are games whose creators abuse too much in regard to violence....but well.....its not our main discussion here.

True, but hey, I can find enjoyment in some of this. It's just how I am.

By the way, I got your PM about the dialogue and I'll look it over when I got the free time. I'm kinda busy with other crap in my life to worry about this, so thanks for allowing me to have this.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:54 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

No no, I will make more endings. Peach fucking everyone is a 'nymph ending', not as that bad if we compare with marrying.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Isn't there going to be 3 endings? BAD would be what I described, NORMAL would be "everything's alright, and Peach goes to a Toad's house and has sex with a Toad", and the GREAT ending would be "everything's fantastic, Mario proposes to Peach and accepts and they marry. Then make love in a bedroom".

Marrying to Bowser can happen if Peach is NOT a nymph and she is knocked down in Bowser scene. Marrying to Booster can happen in other situations, or I'll just let it as a bonus scene in the end. Maybe he goes inside Bowser castle and marry Peach (again) and fucks her.

So, how many endings will there be in total? I guess "marrying Bowser" would count as the "BAD" ending, right? And "Going through all the levels and beating Bowser WITHOUT having sex with anyone but Mario" would be the "TRUE" ending, right (which is the cannon ending)?

I would say there would/should be 5 endings in total.

1. Nymph

2. Bad (Marrying Bowser/Booster)

3. Neutral (Had some sex but not with Bowser)

4. Lesbian (sex with females only. She would marry Daisy or whomever she spent the most time with)

5. True (Peach kept her virginity and saved it for Mario and they marry)

What do you think Ivan?
MPLDAM9919

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:02 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

So, how many endings will there be in total? I guess "marrying Bowser" would count as the "BAD" ending, right? And "Going through all the levels and beating Bowser WITHOUT having sex with anyone but Mario" would be the "TRUE" ending, right (which is the cannon ending)?

I would say there would/should be 5 endings in total.

1. Nymph

2. Bad (Marrying Bowser/Booster)

3. Neutral (Had some sex but not with Bowser)

4. Lesbian (sex with females only. She would marry Daisy or whomever she spent the most time with)

5. True (Peach kept her virginity and saved it for Mario and they marry)

What do you think Ivan?

i LOVE this idea, 5 different endings depending on the player choices, that would give the game a lot of replay value, players would replay the entire game just to get a different ending or see new scenes they didnt see in their first run.
CaptainFalcon9000

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects