Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 10/14)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:24 am

VintageBass Wrote:Well you are a creator, which is technically a god, but I'm just going by what I know, OK?

You are a great writer, you know it! I am not a writer :roll:

VintageBass Wrote:Come on, I was having my fun with something you said!

:? :oops: Oh sorry :lol:

VintageBass Wrote:... That's not a good base for a parody.

Well, technically a parody is when someone 'dresses' like the original, or they make a video in a place and plot that resembles the original.
PUT has graphics made from scratch which do that. Also, parodies change text and connotations, in order to create fun and/or resemblance.
We cant just focus on the fun. Imagine seeing Peach fucking hundreds of enemies like a Chain Chomp then this making us laugh a lot (until having a hearth attack) and no arousal :/
So when I say 'parody' I say with its generic meaning: an alternative (cult?) game that uses the rules/graphic resemblances of the original.

VintageBass Wrote:So being the murderer of a bunch of Toads? Gotcha!

Toads were always the good mushroom beings Mario protected to.
And remember that, when he pops enemies out, the enemy actually just falls in the foreground of the stage. They're just dizzy in a given place :D

VintageBass Wrote:So I guess that conversation with Darthan didn't really sink in with you, at least his side of the matter. All right, I say keep it out of the game because why do I want to dress Peach up as Alice?

You may not like it, so dont use it. Other may like it. Adding Alice is a thing I can do in, say, 40 minutes, in a day I am tired of making level 6-1 and 6-2, and chuck scenes, for example.
I just dont understand that 'huge refrain', like a storeng magnet. Its optional anyway.

VintageBass Wrote:True, but hey, I can find enjoyment in some of this. It's just how I am.

I understand :roll: Those games are famous, people prefer to kill people (ok ok bad ones at least)... I prefer to stomp on goombas :D

VintageBass Wrote:By the way, I got your PM about the dialogue and I'll look it over when I got the free time. I'm kinda busy with other crap in my life to worry about this, so thanks for allowing me to have this.

Hey nevermind, be my guest ;) It was a bit difficult to gather them all because I had to go to the gallery and check them while Peach is virgin (because those generic ones like 'ahhhhh', 'This smell just makes me want to go WILD!' are 'random' ones that are not related to the scenes (they can happen when Peach repeats the same scene).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, how many endings will there be in total? I guess "marrying Bowser" would count as the "BAD" ending, right? And "Going through all the levels and beating Bowser WITHOUT having sex with anyone but Mario" would be the "TRUE" ending, right (which is the cannon ending)?

Yes!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I would say there would/should be 5 endings in total.
1. Nymph
2. Bad (Marrying Bowser/Booster)
3. Neutral (Had some sex but not with Bowser)
4. Lesbian (sex with females only. She would marry Daisy or whomever she spent the most time with)
5. True (Peach kept her virginity and saved it for Mario and they marry)

Hmmmmmmmmm......YES, but remember that one where we can choose which creature (friend/foe) Peach fucked more, then date him or even marry him. This one WOULD BE a sub option of item 3 above (neutral). It will be like the RANKs in Krystal version G: It will show Peach fucking that creature (a random scene) then she and the enemy in an altar (if the player want to activate it, in a dialogue like: 'Choose which creature Peach wants to marry': 1) MOST FUCKED ONE name will be here, 2) 2nd MOST FUCKED ONE name will be here 3) 3rd MOST FUCKED ONE name will be here 4) Remain neutral and single.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:... That's not a good base for a parody.

Well, technically a parody is when someone 'dresses' like the original, or they make a video in a place and plot that resembles the original.
PUT has graphics made from scratch which do that. Also, parodies change text and connotations, in order to create fun and/or resemblance.

Well you're right about that, but what is different about this wedding scene you are talking about?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So being the murderer of a bunch of Toads? Gotcha!

Toads were always the good mushroom beings Mario protected to.

According to the game's manual, Bowser used a spell to turn Toads into blocks and kidnaps Peach since she knows the spell to undo things. So all of those blocks you are breaking? Those are Toads. So yeah...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:So I guess that conversation with Darthan didn't really sink in with you, at least his side of the matter. All right, I say keep it out of the game because why do I want to dress Peach up as Alice?

You may not like it, so dont use it. Other may like it.

Fine, whatever. I just don't see the purpose of having the dress when there's other power-ups that would make much more sense.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:12 am

VintageBass Wrote:Well you're right about that, but what is different about this wedding scene you are talking about?

Well, Peach will be using the wedding dress model from SPM with new dialogues. There might be differences in regard to plot and the place they are. Well almost everything is made for a parody, so we can play it like we are in the original games. But it doesnt need to be fun (although I am struggling to make it fun as well). I prefer it to be more arousing.

VintageBass Wrote:According to the game's manual, Bowser used a spell to turn Toads into blocks and kidnaps Peach since she knows the spell to undo things. So all of those blocks you are breaking? Those are Toads. So yeah...

Oh.......that conspiracy. Thats why I dont like to believe in everything in the internet.
http://www.explodingrabbit.com/forum/th ... ant.17624/
'Mario's Friends
If you come across mushrooms who have been turned into bricks or made invisible, they reward you by giving you a power boost. With each boost Mario changes into a different, more powerful Mario....They were changed into Fire Flowers and Super Mushrooms. That's why the power ups always have a face on them.....So don't believe everything you read online. Especially that non-sense about Donkey Kong kidnapping Pauline because Mario abused him'.
(Again, I dont like 'searching' for conspirations, I just enjoy a game I played when a kid. It marked my life, period) ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Fine, whatever. I just don't see the purpose of having the dress when there's other power-ups that would make much more sense.

Catsuit and Ice Peach will be in the game later. Then I may finish making outfits altogether.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Well you're right about that, but what is different about this wedding scene you are talking about?

Well, Peach will be using the wedding dress model from SPM with new dialogues. There might be differences in regard to plot and the place they are. Well almost everything is made for a parody, so we can play it like we are in the original games. But it doesnt need to be fun (although I am struggling to make it fun as well). I prefer it to be more arousing.

Then why not make it fun and arousing? If it's just arousing, then it'll get boring. If it's just fun then the player's not turned on. So have a balance of fun and arousal should be

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Oh.......that conspiration. Thats why I dont like to believe in everything in the internet.

... I think you mean conspiracy. And let's be fair, it's not like a lot of people read manuals these days, so there's no point in having a story in them. But hey, when the game doesn't give you a story, where else would one go? Then again, the manuals also say that Birdo is a male that views himself as a woman, and the same one that accidentally call hir Ostro, and fun other tidbits that stick around to this day. Sure you can disbelieve what is written in that manual, but it is a part of history now. Why can't I just enjoy a good theory now and then?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:14 am

I started the 'Fingering Asshole' then 69 Anilingus scene with Daisy and Peach.
I may not finish it tonight.
The next scene might be the 'double sided dildo', it will be a pink one and I'll base on some MPLDAM dildos.

VintageBass Wrote:Then why not make it fun and arousing? If it's just arousing, then it'll get boring. If it's just fun then the player's not turned on. So have a balance of fun and arousal should be

I will try, like the Charlieton scene (funny and arousing per se).

VintageBass Wrote:... I think you mean conspiracy. And let's be fair, it's not like a lot of people read manuals these days, so there's no point in having a story in them. But hey, when the game doesn't give you a story, where else would one go? Then again, the manuals also say that Birdo is a male that views himself as a woman, and the same one that accidentally call hir Ostro, and fun other tidbits that stick around to this day. Sure you can disbelieve what is written in that manual, but it is a part of history now. Why can't I just enjoy a good theory now and then?

I remember that Birdo x Ostro thing. I talked about that here!
Lets go back to....... Fri Aug 24, 2012 !
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=174010&hilit=ostro#p174010
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:08 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, how many endings will there be in total? I guess "marrying Bowser" would count as the "BAD" ending, right? And "Going through all the levels and beating Bowser WITHOUT having sex with anyone but Mario" would be the "TRUE" ending, right (which is the cannon ending)?

Yes!

Great!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I would say there would/should be 5 endings in total.
1. Nymph
2. Bad (Marrying Bowser/Booster)
3. Neutral (Had some sex but not with Bowser)
4. Lesbian (sex with females only. She would marry Daisy or whomever she spent the most time with)
5. True (Peach kept her virginity and saved it for Mario and they marry)

Hmmmmmmmmm......YES, but remember that one where we can choose which creature (friend/foe) Peach fucked more, then date him or even marry him. This one WOULD BE a sub option of item 3 above (neutral). It will be like the RANKs in Krystal version G: It will show Peach fucking that creature (a random scene) then she and the enemy in an altar (if the player want to activate it, in a dialogue like: 'Choose which creature Peach wants to marry': 1) MOST FUCKED ONE name will be here, 2) 2nd MOST FUCKED ONE name will be here 3) 3rd MOST FUCKED ONE name will be here 4) Remain neutral and single.

So at the end of the game if the player leads into the 3rd ending, they have this option? I like the concept of it. It could work nicely. Will the Lesbian ending be similar to this?
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I remember of that Birdo x Ostro thing. I talked about that here!

Yeah, shortest thing to say about that is that it's a printing error. Those things happen. There's nothing really all that special about it, those errors do happen
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Megami » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:09 pm

you should set the controls selection before the intros
it confused me not knowing how to play XD

i might also recommend a setting in the options that cleans cum when going in "swim mode"
sometimes cum in hair isnt being cleaned, like in gallery
same for arms
Megami

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:41 pm

NEW DAISY SCENE UPLOADED: Anilingus.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So at the end of the game if the player leads into the 3rd ending, they have this option? I like the concept of it. It could work nicely. Will the Lesbian ending be similar to this?

Yes, that option in the third ending.
The lesbian ending might happen if Peach chooses a woman, then a random scene (or the most important/lengthy one) would be executed ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, shortest thing to say about that is that it's a printing error. Those things happen. There's nothing really all that special about it, those errors do happen

But even so, Birdo is still a fantasy for many people (being a female, male, hermaphrodite and futa).

Megami Wrote:you should set the controls selection before the intros. it confused me not knowing how to play XD

Well, its only a matter of pressing SPACE or clicking in the buttons during the intros (there are text like 'press SPACE to continue').
Even if you load a saved game right in the beginning, you can press CTRL and check the current keyboard config. And change it in the options.

Megami Wrote:i might also recommend a setting in the options that cleans cum when going in "swim mode". Sometimes cum in hair isnt being cleaned, like in gallery. Same for arms

I didnt understand. Let's go. You are saying to me that 'CLEAN CUM if UNDERWATER' button should be put in the options, so people will see Peach totally cleaned up automatically when underwater.
Also, you are saying 'hair cum' and 'arms cum' are not being cleaned in the gallery, even if you cleaned both in the shower, for example. Is that right?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:NEW DAISY SCENE UPLOADED: Anilingus.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So at the end of the game if the player leads into the 3rd ending, they have this option? I like the concept of it. It could work nicely. Will the Lesbian ending be similar to this?

Yes, that option in the third ending.
The lesbian ending might happen if Peach chooses a woman, then a random scene (or the most important/lengthy one) would be executed ;)

I thought the Lesbian ending would be it's own separate thing and would be similar to the 3rd ending.

Also, I'm going to check out that new Daisy scene right now/later.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:30 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I thought the Lesbian ending would be it's own separate thing and would be similar to the 3rd ending.

Well, lets not complicate things. If we have the possibility to make Peach choose the creature she liked most, male ones will trigger male scenes (duh), and female ones, lesbian scenes ;)
Peach is 'normal (already fucked)' in this ending, so no pure marryage with Mario. But she can still choose Mario as her lover.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I thought the Lesbian ending would be it's own separate thing and would be similar to the 3rd ending.

Well, lets not complicate things. If we have the possibility to make Peach choose the creature she liked most, male ones will trigger male scenes (duh), and female ones, lesbian scenes ;)
Peach is 'normal (already fucked)' in this ending, so no pure marryage with Mario. But she can still choose Mario as her lover.

Let me get this straight...The lesbian ending will count to ending 3 (normal)?
MPLDAM9919

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.1.7 (apr 14/14)

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 am

The new Daisy scene turned out great :D but the dialogues are all different from what i had in mind :lol: specially because i was gonna be Peach who would start the licking first, as she got attracted to Daisy´s ass (but who here wouldnt be attracted? :lol:)
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:32 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Let me get this straight...The lesbian ending will count to ending 3 (normal)?

Yes, because 'ending 3' will have a choice dialog.
The player can decide to be with someone, even Mario. If she chooses 'goomba', a scene with him will be cast, and she may be shown marrying him (with the wedding dress), just a quick scene in the altar. If she chooses 'Daisy', both will have a lesbian scene then she will marry her. If she chooses Mario, she WONT marry him because the special ending was not found. They will just have casual sex in a toad house. The player can also skip that choice (Peach might be seated in a chair and seeing Mario fucking someone else, maybe). Or just she seated in her castle without any scene, then THE END.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:The new Daisy scene turned out great :D but the dialogues are all different from what i had in mind :lol: specially because i was gonna be Peach who would start the licking first, as she got attracted to Daisy´s ass (but who here wouldnt be attracted? :lol:)

Sorry but the ideas went on that way, I think because Peach is embarassed to start it. Daisy was the one who started teasing her asshole first.
I am now fixing the camera, so we can zoom them.
You can change the dialogue, if you have better words. Provided we dont need to change positions, because there are like 35 body parts there :o So I need to change each one separatelly in each movement.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:43 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Let me get this straight...The lesbian ending will count to ending 3 (normal)?

Yes, because 'ending 3' will have a choice dialog.
The player can decide to be with someone, even Mario. If she chooses 'goomba', a scene with him will be cast, and she may be shown marrying him (with the wedding dress), just a quick scene in the altar. If she chooses 'Daisy', both will have a lesbian scene then she will marry her. If she chooses Mario, she WONT marry him because the special ending was not found. They will just have casual sex in a toad house. The player can also skip that choice (Peach might be seated in a chair and seeing Mario fucking someone else, maybe). Or just she seated in her castle without any scene, then THE END.

OK. Thanks for clearing that up. I also viewed the new Daisy scene earlier. Though there are a few grammar errors in that scene's dialogue. Other than that, I love it!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:20 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. Thanks for clearing that up. I also viewed the new Daisy scene earlier. Though there are a few grammar errors in that scene's dialogue. Other than that, I love it!

Ok, let's help me improving them?

SCENE3
-------
ACT1:
Daisy: What we have here? You bumhole needs a massage!
Peach: Daisy..this is dirty! Reminds me of a Toad who...

ACT2:
Peach: She is sucking so perfectly! I should not be ashamed of that!

ACT3:
Daisy: Princess, are you thinking, you pervert? You need to be decent!

ACT4:
Daisy: Princess, I will suck you until your hole is swollen!
Peach: Ohh I can't think straight...soo good, I imagine my kingdom sucking my holes!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. Thanks for clearing that up. I also viewed the new Daisy scene earlier. Though there are a few grammar errors in that scene's dialogue. Other than that, I love it!

Ok, let's help me improving them?

SCENE3
-------
ACT1:
Daisy: What we have here? You bumhole needs a massage!

ACT2:

ACT3:

ACT4:
Peach: Ohh I can't think straight...soo good, I imagine my kingdom sucking my holes!

1."You bumhole needs a massage!" should be "Your bumhole needs a massage!"

2. "Princess, are you thinking, you pervert? You need to be decent!" should be "Princess, what are you thinking, you pervert? You need to be decent!"

It's just a few minor changes.
MPLDAM9919

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:01 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:ACT3:

2. "Princess, are you thinking, you pervert? You need to be decent!" should be "Princess, what are you thinking, you pervert? You need to be decent!"

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think Daisy would really give a damn about modesy or decency if she's screwing with Peach, especially when it comes to the girls' anuses. I'm just saying, if she's more loose than Peach, she should be egging her own and probably enjoying it, maybe even saying "Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?"

For someone who really hasn't written a lot of erotica, I strangely know more what a character would say based on their personalities.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:07 am

VintageBass Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:ACT3:

I could be wrong on this, but I don't think Daisy would really give a damn about modesy or decency if she's screwing with Peach, especially when it comes to the girls' anuses. I'm just saying, if she's more loose than Peach, she should be egging her own and probably enjoying it, maybe even saying "Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?"

For someone who really hasn't written a lot of erotica, I strangely know more what a character would say based on their personalities.

"Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?" actually sounds better and would make more sense. We should change it to that.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:13 am

ZOOM works better now in Daisy scenes (in the bed).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:1."You bumhole needs a massage!" should be "Your bumhole needs a massage!"
It's just a few minor changes.

Yes I saw I commited a mistake there: "Princess, WHAT are you thinking"?

VintageBass Wrote:I could be wrong on this, but I don't think Daisy would really give a damn about modesty or decency if she's screwing with Peach, especially when it comes to the girls' anuses. I'm just saying, if she's more loose than Peach, she should be begging her own and probably enjoying it, maybe even saying "Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?"

Great! Where do I put this? We need to replace one of the above.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:"Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?" actually sounds better and would make more sense. We should change it to that.

SCENE3 SO FAR:
-------
ACT1:
Daisy: What we have here? Your bumhole needs a massage!

ACT2:

ACT3:
Daisy: Oh Princess, you dirty pervert! Losing your decency, aren't ya?

ACT4:
Peach: Ohh I can't think straight...soo good, I imagine my kingdom sucking all my holes!
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects